A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

SICKENING - James Bulger's mum targeted by sick Twitter troll blaming HER for son's murder

Sykes
    Sykes

SICKENING - James Bulger's mum targeted by sick Twitter troll blaming HER for son's murder Empty SICKENING - James Bulger's mum targeted by sick Twitter troll blaming HER for son's murder

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:58 am

James Bulger's mum targeted by sick Twitter troll blaming HER for son's murder

21 Aug 2013 00:00

Denise Fergus's two-year-old son was abducted and battered to death on a railway line by Jon Venables and Robert Thompson

The mum of tragic toddler James Bulger has been blamed for her son’s death by a sick Twitter troll.

Denise Fergus, whose two-year-old son was abducted and battered to death on a railway line, is the latest victim of twisted bullying on the microblogging website.

The troll posted a tweet reading: “[Denise] was to blame. She let go of James’ hand.”

Denise, 45, was devastated and posted back: “Cant believe that some1 on here is still blaming me 4 my sons murder, it took me a long time 2 stop blamin myself. Thanx 4 ruinin my evenin’.”

James was at a shopping centre with Denise in Bootle, Merseyside, when he was whisked away and tortured to death by Jon Venables and Robert Thompson, both 10, in 1993.

Her husband Stuart, 38, slammed the troll, who was discussing the 2007 disappearance of Madeleine McCann, three, in Portugal.

He said: “It affected Denise. Twitter have got to act against trolls. They face no consequences. It’s gutless.”

The Mirror has called on PM David Cameron to look at trolling laws after the suicide of Hannah Smith, 14, who was targeted by anonymous bullies on the website ask.fm.

Trolls can be charged if prosecutors deem their words “grossly offensive”.

But MP Steve Rotheram, who launched a campaign after trolling of the family of railway tragedy victim Georgia Varley, 16, said: “The law is confusing and depends upon what you find grossly offensive.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/james-bulgers-mum-targeted-twitter-2194365#ixzz2cZQJYVVh
    Sykes
    Sykes

SICKENING - James Bulger's mum targeted by sick Twitter troll blaming HER for son's murder Empty Re: SICKENING - James Bulger's mum targeted by sick Twitter troll blaming HER for son's murder

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:09 am

From another forum, with thanks.

It's not quite how it all went down, but I can see how the Ferguses interpreted it this way. And guess who was central to it all? Surprise, surprise - Gillyspot.

I'll post the exchanges later, but Gillyspot did her usual thing of getting her facts absolutely arse about face and she started accusing a couple of McCann supporters of saying that they blamed Denise for what happened to James. No-one had said anything of the sort but on and on hammered Gilly that one of them had until the discussion got picked up by someone else, who tagged Stuart Fergus in the conversation.

I have to say that when I see Gillyspot active on Twitter, I leave immediately. After the malicious lies she tweeted about me and my beloved father,, I cannot bear to be in the same little bit of cyberspace as her. The woman totally gives me the creeps with her twisted version of facts, outright libel and "Poor Maddie" sarcasm.
    >>
    So dense Gilly actually managed to upset Denise by misreporting a conversation?
    >>
    And I bet thicko has convinced herself she did her a good turn.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SICKENING - James Bulger's mum targeted by sick Twitter troll blaming HER for son's murder Empty Re: SICKENING - James Bulger's mum targeted by sick Twitter troll blaming HER for son's murder

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:30 pm

The twitter exchange about James Bulger - from another forum, with thanks.

xx_MamaC_xx - @1matthewwright1 @MammaAngxx @OlwynMassey @19Barbara57 do you have kids? If so, do you ever let them out of your sight? #McCann -Sun Aug 18 18:46:04 +0000 2013

1MATTHEWWRIGHT1 - @xx_MamaC_xx i have supported Denise Fergus....was Bulger -Sun Aug 18 19:30:53 +0000 2013

CAROLESHOOTER - The #mccann and James Bulger circumstances are very different. James was abducted. -Sun Aug 18 20:32:53 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @CaroleShooter and so too was Madeleine #McCann -Sun Aug 18 20:34:39 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @CaroleShooter Poor Jamie was abducted by 2 slimeballs because poor Denise took eyes off him for second not left him alone for HOURS #McCann -Sun Aug 18 20:35:08 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @xx_MamaC_xx @1matthewwright1 @MammaAngxx children abducted whether from outside or from their homes...the abductor's to blame #McCann ‐Sun Aug 18 20:38:27 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @GILLYSPOT @CaroleShooter abduction happens and the point is parents cannot watch children 24/7. #McCann -Sun Aug 18 20:39:15 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @GILLYSPOT @CaroleShooter so can a parent who allows their child outside to play be responsible if child is abducted? #McCann #apriljones ‐Sun Aug 18 20:40:10 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @TrulyJudy73 @CaroleShooter Denise didn't even make a mistake. She didn't leave Jamie ALONE night after night! #McCann left Madeleine tho. -Sun Aug 18 20:41:26 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @GILLYSPOT @CaroleShooter No she let him run loose in the shop and he wandered off.Many children are seen running loose in malls etc #McCann -Sun Aug 18 20:45:19 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 @GILLYSPOT @CaroleShooter All life is a risk from cradle to grave Gilly. #McCann -Sun Aug 18 20:45:42 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @GILLYSPOT @CaroleShooter Madeleine #McCann was NOT babysitting her siblings. That is where you grossly exaggerate Gilly. -Sun Aug 18 20:46:36 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @TrulyJudy73 @CaroleShooter He wasn't running loose -He was a 2 yr old toddler- Denise did her best & made no mistake unlike #McCann who DID -Sun Aug 18 21:07:13 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @GILLYSPOT @CaroleShooter Their parents the #McCann s were checking regularly Gilly. FGS woman! #McCann -Sun Aug 18 20:54:10 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @GILLYSPOT @xx_MamaC_xx @CaroleShooter That is all it takes. If an abductor wants a child he/she will find a way Gilly. #McCann -Sun Aug 18 20:59:56 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @GILLYSPOT @CaroleShooter & I'm sure Denise beat herself up everyday & probably still does poor woman for letting James out of sight #Mccann -Sun Aug 18 21:03:01 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @TrulyJudy73 @CaroleShooter He wasn't running loose -He was a 2 yr old toddler- Denise did her best & made no mistake unlike #McCann who DID ‐Sun Aug 18 21:07:13 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @RothleyResident @CaroleShooter Me neither- @TrulyJudy73 has a somewhat sympathetic view of child abduction & abuse IMO #McCann #worrying ‐Sun Aug 18 21:11:59 +0000 2013

JUDYTRULY73 - @GILLYSPOT @RothleyResident @CaroleShooter Exactly the opposite as you well know. I abhor the fact Madeleine #McCann & others are abducted. ‐Sun Aug 18 21:13:44 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @TrulyJudy73 @RothleyResident @CaroleShooter You seem to hold Denise guilty by letting go of Jamie's hand yet you support #McCann ? Explain -Sun Aug 18 21:15:54 +0000 2013

TRULYJUDY73 - @GILLYSPOT @RothleyResident Twisting again Gilly...as ever. I didn't say that I blame her but that she prob does herself #McCann -Sun Aug 18 21:17:51 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @TrulyJudy73 @RothleyResident Read back through your tweets. Yes you did blame Denise. Kids running loose spring to mind? #McCann -Sun Aug 18 21:20:02 +0000 2013

TRULYJUDY73 - @GILLYSPOT @RothleyResident Generally children are seen running loose. My hubby & I often comment on the matter #McCann -Sun Aug 18 21:22:23 +0000 2013

xx_MamaC_xx - @GILLYSPOT @TrulyJudy73 I do support Denise and just wish people would stop blaming parents instead of the perpetrators of crimes #McCann ‐Sun Aug 18 21:24:20 +0000 201

xx_MamaC_xx - @TrulyJudy73 is @GILLYSPOT twisting words again? #McCann -Sun Aug 18 21:32:57 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @xx_MamaC_xx @TrulyJudy73 Course children will run loose - Do you know whether K & G #McCann were in control of Maddie whilst leaving her? ‐Sun Aug 18 21:36:05 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @TrulyJudy73 @CaroleShooter Yet you still claim that Denise "she let him run loose in the shop & he wandered off"? #McCann #Jat #Sabot -Sun Aug 18 21:37:38 +0000 2013

STUARTFERGUS - @GILLYSPOT @xx_MamaC_xx @TrulyJudy73 FIRSTLY ...Denise is reading these tweets you idiots! SECONDLY his name is JAMES ‐Sun Aug 18 21:31:39 +0000 2013

JOSHWHITE102 - @GILLYSPOT You are a mother of two! I can't believe what you're saying to people I wouldn't wish that on my enemy. -Sun Aug 18 21:44:42 +0000 2013

JOSHWHITE102 - @GILLYSPOT The disagreement you're having with someone over James Bulger it's very sickening -Sun Aug 18 21:48:03 +0000 2013

JOSHWHITE102 - @GILLYSPOT I have read it but you need to re-read it the way it's coming across is out of context like you think she has done wrong -Sun Aug 18 21:49:33 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @Joshwhite102 If that is so then I am sorry to you & Denise. She did nothing wrong. Broke my heart when Jamie was abducted TBH -Sun Aug 18 21:50:49 +0000 2013

There seems also to have been some scenario where Gillyspot falsely accused xx_MamaC_xx of abusing Denise Bulger:-

xx_MamaC_xx - @GILLYSPOT You take that back you wicked person. I NEVER abused Denise, NEVER! ‐Mon Aug 19 00:06:53 +0000 2013

GILLYSPOT - @JustClareE No but I will apologise. I was wrong when I said you abused Denise. - I will admit my mistake - some won't TBH. . So Sorry xx ‐Tue Aug 20 19:30:00 +0000 2013[/quote]
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Beyond sickening.  That nasty selfish troll has no self awareness or restraint at all.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:20 pm

From another forum, with thanks.
    ********* said: ...... this game of pitting victim against victim, and deciding and judging who is more to blame for the criminal act that befell them, is just sick.

Gillyspot was using the abduction and murder of that poor child to abuse another family whose child has been abducted. There was no real concern for James or his family, they were just a tool to entertain her in her favourite hobby.

'Sick' doesn't even begin to describe her, and I'm glad she got the double instant karma of Denise's husband berating her, and being in the paper.

**** wrote:
    GILLYSPOT - @CaroleShooter Poor Jamie was abducted by 2 slimeballs because poor Denise took eyes off him for second not left him alone for HOURS #McCann -Sun Aug 18 20:35:08 +0000 2013

so she did say it was because Denise took her eyes off him

******** wrote:

No I think Denise picked up on Gillyspot's tweet claiming that JudyTruly73 "blamed" Denise for "letting go of Jamie's hand".

JudyTruly never said she blamed Denise - in fact she said the opposite. The bit about "letting go of Jamie's hand" is entirely Gillyspot's own words.

Gillyspot has a history of twisting people's words and getting her facts arse about face. It's what she does. It's why myself and others refuse to engage with her. She has a breathtaking ability to shrug it off too. She *really* gives me the creeps. I will never forgive her for what she said about my father. She keeps tweeting that she apologised too, but the "apology" consisted of her telling Deuce to pass on her apology. When I asked her to admit she'd made it all up, she refused and would only say that she shouldn't have tweeted it. That is NOT an apology. That is adding insult to injury.

She's a vile, nasty piece of goods. I don't know what she said to Chocolate EClare (xx_MamaC_xx), but she sparked a really angry response and a demand to remove whatever she'd said immediately.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:55 pm

I know that this probably won't happen, but the best thing for dealing with unimportant scum like her is to completely and utterly ignore her.

Treat her as though she doesn't exist. She gets a buzz from attention, I think?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:35 am

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:58 am

From another forum with thanks to the poster.

SICKENING - James Bulger's mum targeted by sick Twitter troll blaming HER for son's murder Asking%20Frankie%20Boyle%20to%20help%20spread%20anti%20message
    Just for the record. The link she tweeted was to the Interim Report. Seems she is claiming that I/we are "telling lies" about her and that she is not the troll that the Mirror has their sights set upon...

I think it is very plain from the exchange who was twisting who's words and who it was who put the phrase "to blame for letting go of Jamie's hand" on Twitter. It's also very plain that Judy and others were stressing that they were NOT blaming Denise at all, and that they only blamed the abductor in both the Bulger and McCann cases. Gilly used Denise Bulger in a hurtful way to try and score points in the McCann disussion. That is despicable.

We all know what Gillyspot is like. It is no coincidence that she is blocked and even reviled by many.
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:06 am

Was that twisted forker the one who called itself "Jilly-come-lately"? It was always vile.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:17 am

different sick biatch , gillys the one who was counting sleeps till the fund accounts were released so she could whine and carp about them .

her entire life revolves around bitching about the McCanns .
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:19 am

A different one? Whatever happened to Jilly-never-comes then?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:28 am

turns up on twitter sometimes , posts the same garbage shes been posting for 6 years an goes back to the morais site and her old press cuttings .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 pm