A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - RING OUT THE OLD, RING IN THE - OLD

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - RING OUT THE OLD, RING IN THE - OLD Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - RING OUT THE OLD, RING IN THE - OLD

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:26 am

First, welcome to 2014.  Now that's out of the way, and having visited various sites, I can see that nothing has changed.   Off we go the moment the New Year celebrations are behind us with the salacious old man bombarding the Met Police and the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, with FOI demands re Operation Grange.    I would love to be a fly on the wall in BJ's office when that lands on his desk, even supposing it gets that far.  Oh, he got an automated reply, but so far nothing from the Met.   He also tried to prove that the New Year's fireworks display in Sydney, were tied into pagan rituals - don't ask!  Everton FC are about to be spammed with hate mail as they show support for the McCanns, love the comment by a fool that the woman standing behind the McCanns in a photo of them at the match was 'studying Gerry's body language' - a look at a larger copy shows that she is actually clapping her hands.   Punchups, snide remarks, threats and abuse continue on HoHo's Controversy forums - I am confused as to which of these is which as there do seem to be new branches popping up every day!  Stephen Birch, he of the 'Let's dig up Murat's drive' campaign, is now throwing a massive tanty over the very lukewarm reception to his begging the antis for money to demolish the driveway.   A Spanish expert (a real one) has sent his finding to SY and was immediately attacked by something called a Rothley pillowcase with threats and abuse reminiscent of a 9 year old not getting its way.   I bet the Spanish gentleman's information is read with interest, unlike the load of cr*p the poor b*ggers at the Yard have been inundated with over the past years.   The attacks on the McCanns facebook and the Finding Madeleine Campaign continue, but now the comments get wiped as soon as they go up.  The new anti tactic is to make comments, screenshoot them then post them up on the anti sites to 'prove' that the majority of Joe Public supports their campaign against the McCanns.  The déju vu is in full swing, old stories being rehashed - I love the one that Amaral is visiting the UK, no, that was a few years ago and it never happened.   And stupidity abounds with a poster on HiDiHo confiding that her teenage daughter is being groomed by an online paedo - and what should she do.  How asinine can one get?   Something nasty surfaced from the past, yes, Stevo is back,   The Justice forum - less said, the better.  Soon we will have the libel trial decision, so I hope all you sensible types have a good flak jacket and a tin hat - just in case.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 am