A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON .... MORE OF THE SAME

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON .... MORE OF THE SAME Empty SYKES' TAKE ON .... MORE OF THE SAME

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:54 pm

I haven't done a Take since last year as there seemed very little to comment on and I have other more important things deal with.   However, a hiatus in my busy schedule has opened up and I feel like commenting on various matters.  First the result in a libel case that is quite unbelievable - a sardine-eating, beer swilling apology for a policeman won his case against the parents of a missing child; a verdit worthy of the Peoples' Court run by the Nazis.   Loads of threats and vitriol continued until a UK university published a 'dissertation' on the behavior of posters who are 'anti-McCann'. Of course the antis are up in arms, screeching like a gaggle of banshees and sending complaints to all and sundry, threatening the university and the writers of the report.   In another area of the anti darkside some wannabes are jumping on the bandwagon; first out of the gate was a woman who drugged and imprisoned her own daughter then went online begging for cash to 'find' her.   She got her comeuppance with a spell at Her Majesty's Pleasure.   Once out of the hoosgow she charged online and proceeded to attack the mother of a missing child.   This appeared to open up a floodgate of vitriol from someone described by the media as a 'selfie queen' given to posting up what she seems to think are provocative photos of herself wearing just a bit more than a 'come hither smile'!   Next comes a 'criminal profiler' who was kicked off a tv show a couple of years ago, followed by a blonde nonentity.   And let us not forget the 'famous author' who has spent hour after hour bogging, sorry blogging away with words of wisdom err, my mistake, words of boring drivel.  Of course the harpies are loving it, as this gives them a change to hobnob with the (in)famous and let fly with all kinds of comments, (mis)information and pure vitriol which the gullible 'celebs' are following without questioning any of the drivel being aimed at them.   They acquiesce in the revolting comments and violent threats hurled at anyone who dares to question the non-stop attacks and abuse.   In the real world, we have a new US President, Brexit, N Korea murdering the brother of their leader and upping their nuclear threats, migration problems, the list is endless.   So, what can we deduce from the above?   Plus ça change, I am afraid so I will retire back to my comfy armchair and a good book and wait for the next load of sh*t to hit the fan.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm