A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES

Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Empty DISSENT?

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Julie Miles You're treating Maddy like a complete joke, have some respect please, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Then you wonder why we all get called trolls? And don't say it's only a bit of fun as that would really be in bad taste.
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Catherine Higgins ‏@justmebeingme4 2h
    Goncalo Amaral, who led the police investigation, is due to speak to a conference next month in Nottingham #McCann http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241897/Madeleine-McCann-detective-Goncalo-Amaral-visit-UK.html
    Comment:   Imbecile forker.   That was years ago, and it was only Bennett's lot, anyway. It never happened - but it will be entertaining to see how many of the haters fall for it all over again.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Empty Re: 2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:05 am

Sykes wrote:
    Catherine Higgins ‏@justmebeingme4 2h
    Goncalo Amaral, who led the police investigation, is due to speak to a conference next month in Nottingham #McCann http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241897/Madeleine-McCann-detective-Goncalo-Amaral-visit-UK.html
    Comment:   Imbecile forker.   That was years ago, and it was only Bennett's lot, anyway. It never happened - but it will be entertaining to see how many of the haters fall for it all over again.

I think Gonc was invited to a Houndation Conference in early 2010 if memory serves. Not long after Fridge Magnet Night I think.

Why do these stupid haters keep on dragging up old news, do they not look at the dates on things.
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Empty ASININE COMMENTS RE EVERTON FC's SUPPORT FOR KATE McCANN

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:27 am

angie o'plasty wrote:
    I do hope the football fans break into song in honour of Kate's attendance.

"Who let the dogs out, woof woof woof woof"

Comment:  And then they cry and whine when they are correctly described as HATERS.

almostgothic Yesterday at 6:56 pm
    duncanmac wrote:
    I have tickets for the Everton match tomorrow, would so love to bump into Hotlips.

Do your players still run out to the Z Cars theme?
    If so, I imagine that when you hear it, it would be difficult not to point over in her direction!

duncanmac Yesterday at 7:14 pm

Ha, ha AG, yes the players do run out to the Z cars theme, pretty soon she will learn what a police siren sounds like in Portugal.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:19 pm

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Pilloc12
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Sykes wrote:
     angie o'plasty wrote:
    I do hope the football fans break into song in honour of Kate's attendance.

"Who let the dogs out, woof woof woof woof"

Comment:  And then they cry and whine when they are correctly described as HATERS.

almostgothic Yesterday at 6:56 pm
    duncanmac wrote:
    I have tickets for the Everton match tomorrow, would so love to bump into Hotlips.

Do your players still run out to the Z Cars theme?
    If so, I imagine that when you hear it, it would be difficult not to point over in her direction!

duncanmac Yesterday at 7:14 pm

Ha, ha AG, yes the players do run out to the Z cars theme, pretty soon she will learn what a police siren sounds like in Portugal.

I wonder if duncanmac would have the nerve to say all this to other Everton supporters at the match today? I very much doubt it. It wouldn't surprise me if it also cracked nasty jokes about the Hillsborough disaster as well. Scumbag.
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Empty AND THE PURGING GOES ON AND ON

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:02 am

Bohden Chalawaka Fi has left the building
    So, they ban the person who objected to their vile mockery of Madeleine and her family. Figures.
    Lizzy Woods Fiona Mcleod Do you mean David Steel? We don't know but his profile seems to be deactivated unfortunately.

Petra Johnson Yes he has gone Lizzy Woods
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Empty BETTER GO TO SPECSAVERS ASAP

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 pm

In the world of that looneytunes hounder Portia, this happened - for some bizarre reason, the hounders think the media are currently ignoring the McCanns:

Andrew Marr this sunday morning conspicuously ignored the full pic of the Mecs on the front page of the Observer, shoved under his nose

Can't say I blame him, seeing as how THERE ISN'T ONE.

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Observer-1-329x437

Simple question - who are the MECS??
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Empty Stalking in progress in hateworld.

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:18 pm

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore 5m
    @JillyCL @Scum_Cop_Amoral Fascinating isn't it? I'm told @JudeMcKew is active on Facebook so has been most restrained here since 09 #Mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Empty HOHO'S TROLLS STILL SPAMMING THE McCANN FACEBOOK

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Gemma Hawkins Is it the "7th is coming mccscamms" (words to that effect) one?
    14 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Suzanne McCrory not mine but that still there. i just answered someone nicely who asked what the 7th was. can't see why they would remove it.

Comment. Sick f*cks, they just will not leave that page alone - I'd love to see every single one of Hoho's trolls named and shamed in the media.
    Sykes
    Sykes

2014 - AND THE INSANITY CONTINUES - Page 2 Empty OY, AMARAL, WHERE'S THIS ACE YOU BLETHER ON ABOUT? MISLAID IT? NAH, NEVER EXISTED

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:30 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
    @Vexedfoxy But soon, very soon. That reminds me, Gonçalo Amaral said "Soon, very soon the world will know the truth about the lie." #McCann

Comment: He's been saying that for the last six years, and still hasn't produced his non-existent Ace. Are these people so stupid they really cannot see Gonzo's been lying for the last six years? Or are they so sick and nasty, they actively choose to believe a convicted fraudster that defrauded his own brother?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 am