A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

5 posters

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:21 pm

Andy Bathgate Real Leaders do not fear negative exposure in the Media no matter how Nationwide it goes. When you have the support of numbers in membership they are your muscle. Only cowards push back against the membership to keep their arses out of the fire
    14 hours ago · Like · 2

Andy Bathgate My conclusions drawn from their actions are that Lizzy and her Admins are not as committed as they would have us believe. They are happy to do loads of sqeaking in the long grass till the first cat arrives
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

Jo Wilson What is the point of this thread? If she is not a member here then it seems unfair to publicly have a go at someone who is unable to respond. Her extensive research on the timelines etc and videos are excellent. If that isn't proof of commitment then I don't know what is.

Kathleen Sweeney Yeah true. Like Zora said it is put to bed now.
    14 hours ago · Like · 1

Andy Bathgate As I said Jo we can all squeak in the long grass for ever but at least Zora has the courage of her conviction to take this sites case to the McCann's heartlands...check the pinned thread
    13 hours ago · Like · 4

Chris Roberts Andy "M8", that comment is tantamount to an accusation of cowardice and I take exception to it. Clearly Lizzy has in some way upset a few people but that in debate that is the nature of the beast. I don't think anyone can logically claim to have put anything like the effort that Lizzy has into analysis of the evidence and I think she is perfectly correct to in effect veto any "theories" not supported by that evidence. For instance, I was asked not to refer to the odious couple as the "McScams" because although it is my belief that they are indeed fraudsters, there is currently no evidence to support it and of course it was never part of the PJ files and will eventually be for SY to investigate. I have travelled the world for my work and wherever I have been, I abide by local customs. I treat the internet in exactly the same way. In any event, viewing Lizzy's site is not mandatory and if as per the title of this thread anyone really thinks she's "mad", you would be better off looking to yourselves. Lizzy's analysis of the evidence stands or falls on its thoroughness and veracity and thus far I have no major criticisms on it even though my own analysis is slightly different. I haven't seen this Pamela Gurney woman under that name but in all of the fora seeking the truth, her ilk are dealt with in exactly the same way. Abduction ? Prove it. Personally I like the acolytes coming in to any of the fora because it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Now if anyone doesn't like what I say here, I make no apology for it because I speak as I find.
    10 hours ago · Like · 5

Jo Wilson If 'sqeaking in the long grass' involves having a you tube channed, extensive research forum and a facebook group all totally committed to this case then long may she carry on 'sqeaking' .
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty Re: PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Ben Thompson ‏@Justice4MM 2h
    NEW MADELEINE #McCANN GROUP STARTING TODAY. PLEASE JOIN AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR JUSTICE https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForMadeleine/
    Danielle Wilson
    Thanks for the add Has the other page closed down then ?
    Like · Share · 5 hours ago near Hove
    Seen by 39
    Rosemary Smith likes this.

Ben Thompson Hi Danielle, the other page is still open for now, we're undecided what to do with it in the future. We may leave it open for reference, but posting is currently disabled over there.
    I have absolutely NO idea what page he's on about, the five numty groups I was aware of still seem to be operational, so I can only assume there was yet another one. Somewhere.

And looky here:  

Ben Thompson
    In keeping with Dan's post yesterday, here is another excellent article by Sonia Poulton
    http://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/462601/Paedophile-MPs-are-mocking-British-law
    Like · Share · 12 hours ago
    Seen by 51
    8 people like this.

Sonia Poulton thank you Ben, I appreciate that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:17 pm

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Numtyt10
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Sykes wrote:PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Numtyt10

Good luck with that then! The police of two countries don't agree. Lets rely on a few pitchforkers in cyberspace to get the "truth" out there. Keep chipping away, tick tock and all that!

Broho

Post  Broho Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 pm

I think the only one committing any crime might be the poster. He could look on the bright side as he would be getting a response.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:59 pm

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Thomso10
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:37 pm

That Ben Thompson must be a friend of Goncalo Patron Saint of Hemorrhoids.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:00 pm

must be wanting a visit from the police and a nice write up in the Star , like laffin got .
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Has anyone seen laffin around anywhere since that?
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 pm

he puts gibbers on twitter sometimes when the pubs shut .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:02 am

It wouldn't surprise me if Thompson gets a knock on the door. This is harrassment pure and simple.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:03 am

Broho wrote:That Ben Thompson must be a friend of Goncalo Patron Saint of Hemorrhoids.

lol! lol! lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:28 pm

From another forum, thanks for the comments.
    Zora McCartney "any inquiry into what happened to Madeleine should have examined in detail the presence of known sex offenders in the area, something that was not done with any rigour by the Portuguese." Says who? Grrr

Says everyone who has known about Portugal sweeping this and other scandals under the carpet for years. What police force doesn't bother investigating sex attacks on children because 60k is 'too far apart' for them to be linked?

Apart from the PJ, that is.

What's that favourite Portuguese saying when they're lying and trying to cover something up? That whatever statement they come out with is only FOR ENGLISH EYES?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:57 pm

Christine Smith This man abducted no one, only visited girls 7 years and over, sexually assaulted 2 or 3. It's very unlikely that he's involved with Madeleines disappearance - I just hope their motive is to eliminate him so that they can finally get to the real culprits.

Note the 'ONLY' from one of Hoho's lot when referring to someone that has been terrorising and sexually assaulting children.

Says it all about that lot, doesn't it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Post Newintown Today at 8:09 pm

Cristobell wrote:
    aiyoyo wrote:
    Cristobell wrote:

I have spent 7 years campaigning for justice for Madeleine. ...........

Really ? How ?
    Stay on topic Aiyoyo please, these personal attacks are becoming tedious.

From the posts I've read over the past week or so you seem to have made yourself the administrator of this forum Cristobell. Well in actual fact you seem to have taken over the whole forum with your numerous postings putting people in their place.

I'm not very good at posting and I find it quite daunting, but for any new members I think your attitude over the past week or two would put any new member off from posting.

I think it's about time that admin stepped in and had a word with you before you completely wreck the whole forum with your dogmatic views.
    Aiyoyo:

Attack ? WTF!

It was only a question. So you refused to answer a simple question by going in attack mode instead?

Don't mislead people into thinking you were campaigning if you cannot substantiate you claim.

Hutton:

There are people on the net, I met 7 years ago when we all began posting about the Madeleine McCann case. They are still around now, and can substantiate my claims, OK?

Now can we return to topic?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:42 am

lol! lol! 

Even the haters are getting fed up of Hutton!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:46 am

Rachel Granada wrote:lol! lol! 

Even the haters are getting fed up of Hutton!
    She really is a boring, loud, foul-mouthed wannabe, isn't she? And, I have been reliably informed, a liar and a fantasist as well.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 am

no- one had even heard of her till she had her stupid book to sell .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Yup. Perhaps she thought that jumping on the hate-wagon would help sell more copies of her book.

Has anyone read it? I might pick up a copy next time I see it for 10p in a charity shop.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:47 pm

would rather give the charity 20p and NOT buy the book . it'll be a load of lies anyway , look at the way she tells lies on the internet .
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty SATURDAY NIGHT IS PUNCHUP NIGHT!

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    4 hrs
    I'm not going to be popular but I feel the need to say it...
    There's a perception that one person can disrupt a thread....NOT TRUE!
    I was very disappointed tonight with how many members appeared to enjoy disrupting threads by ignoring the basic guidelines and having a free for all, totally ignoring Admin's requests. When a thread is marked CLOSED it is a matter of respect to refrain from posting. ...

For those that continue to post, there is a risk of being removed and if you were among those removed, its unfortunate, but I have asked Admin to remove members that refuse to comply, even though they may be valuable members and posters.
    If members don't show respect, towards other members and towards the group they are not helping towards our goal. I do not want to risk having threads of that nature continue to pop up and I need to be able to trust members to be aware of the guidelines and follow them.
    If you do not agree with someone IGNORE. It's not hard to do.
    Thankfully, most members have been really respectful towards others regardless of alternate opinions.
    I have, I thought, made it CLEAR that we are here to ENCOURAGE those that have not been privy to the files and may continue to feel the McCanns are not complicit.
    We are giving them the opportunity to read the files and make up their own minds.
    To make it clear, I will not tolerate those with a different opinion to use their posts to DISCREDIT the files and the police.
    Members are here to view the files and to explain reasons why they feel the way they do. Why they believe the McCanns are not complicit in the disappearance of Madeleine. Why other members should be aware of these reasons.
    Rudeness and a lack of tolerance is counter productive to our goal!
    I want viewers to see our page and stay long enough to, hopefully, see some details they haven't had the opportunity to view in the media.

PLEASE HELP ME ACCOMPLISH THAT!
    I would also like to make it clear that I have VERY little tolerance for accusations towards others that they are 'someone else'. Its very tedious....
    Can someone explain to me why (so called) 'pros' have gained such importance that they appear to be almost 'iconic' and must be avoided at all costs? They are referred to as if they are 'special'.
    Call me crazy but I have never seen them as anyone worthy of being singled out. They have their own opinions and sometimes choose to be abusive, but why people respond to them and encourage more abuse, beats me. Has anyone actually tried to communicate with 'them' or is Twitter what everyone considers communication?
    If you don't like or agree with someone WHY GIVE THEM CONTROL by doing exactly what they are expecting?.... A RESPONSE!
    Quite honestly I am sick of all that 'garbage' and I certainly will not tolerate Pam Gurney's name being attached to every person that has a different opinion.
    I am DISGUSTED with some of the accusations and graphics aimed at the person they THINK she is. Pam has her opinions and she has a right to believe as she does.
    Does it really matter WHO anyone is? Do you believe things just because someone TOLD you it was true?
    It seems there is a COUNTRY that has done just that!

BLINDLY BELIEVED what has been TOLD to them through the media.
    I am not going to be popular for this post, but it needed to be said. and I am willing to live with the consequences.....
    If it means we have a group that is TOLERANT to those that we are trying to encourage then I am willing to say what I feel in the hope that MAYBE others will have the courage to do the same and recognise we have a JOB to do and stop wasting energy on personal egos.
    WE NEED TO LET UK KNOW ABOUT THE FILES!
    Please help give us the credibility to reach the 'audience' that deserves to form their opinions on knowledge. What they do with that knowledge is their prerogative.
    We are not here to change opinions, we are here to help people THINK FOR THEMSELVES!
    After all...we ALL have the same goal in mind...we are all SEARCHING FOR MADDIE and when that happens the TRUTH will be known.....by EVERYONE!
    And here comes the first salvo!  Buckle up, it's gonna be a rocky ride!   Laughing Laughing 
    Tony Moore Well that should make for a carefree, easy going atmosphere.
    In Stalag 19. I'm sure you could issue straight jackets as well.
    40 mins · Like

Tony Moore "WE NEED TO LET UK KNOW ABOUT THE FILES!"
    So why bother with a forum group? Why don't you just post a link to the mccannfiles?
    After all you don't want to hear any "speculation" heavens, no. That would never do would it? You know, ideas that might actually solve this through conjecture and debate.
    31 mins · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor You dont appear to have a positive perception of the group Tony Moore. Unless, of course, you consider ridicule, abuse and non tolerance a necessity?
    31 mins · Like

Tony Moore You don't need a group. You just want a bunch of Yes-people. As I said, if all you want is strict adherence to the files well we all know where they are. Just use one of your magic buttons to point folk to them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty AND MORE ....

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:29 pm

Tony Moore You discourage ALL debate even after thrusting all comers at the files.
    So why bother? Why not just put a sign up here and say McCannfiles that way >
    27 mins · Like

Tony Moore What anger? How can you imbue what I state with anger? I know, amazing isn't it, that other people have their own perceptions as opposed to your stringent demand to conform to one rigid dictat.
    This is not a debating group - it's one big rule book which sadly, you have become.
    25 mins · Edited · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Your comments are unfounded and not worthy of further explanation Tony Moore

I am always open to advice, as you know, but I am afraid your comments appear to be more anger based than helpful.
    24 mins · Like

Tony Moore Not a problem. The penultimate inexorable comment before being banned.
    I am sure you do this on purpose given you knew what reaction you'd get from a non-sheep.
    22 mins · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor This isnt a debate group Why would I ban you Tony Moore?

You obviously don't want to stay here!

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Guidelines are not rules, but regardless you don't seem to like either which is why you are best to have a group that does not have rules.

I have nothing against groups of that nature, but its not possible for this group.
    17 mins · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Can I ask you something very important Tony Moore?

Do I have time to pop to the store before you reply? I would hate for you to think I was ignoring you.
    13 mins · Like

Tony Moore I am just bewildered is all. You might as well do this as a blog. No need for comments is there? Not when all we can do is copy the files out verbatim.
    11 mins · Edited · Like

Tony Moore Anyway, for the unintended comedy element alone please continue.
    11 mins · Edited · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I'd get very lonely on just a blog Tony Moore. I enjoy having interaction... even with you
    9 mins · Like · 1

Lisa Edington Well said Lizzy with the OP, far too much bickering takes place on certain threads and we are all here for the same reason....truth and justice for a little girl x
    7 mins · Like · 1

Tony Moore How kind. Oh, don't let me keep you from your entirely expected escape route - namely, going out. Do all houses in Canada have revolving doors?

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I have to pop next door to the store....Ill be back in 15 mins... but even you wouldnt want to deprive me of going lol
    8 mins · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Revolving doors? No...and a good job...Ive been known to get stuck in them and then I'd NEVER be back!
    6 mins · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor However, I do still have a big snowdrift outside my door so I may get stuck in that!
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor's photo.
    3 mins · Like

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Am I to take the silence as my opportunity to achieve my goal of fighting the snowdrift and non revolving door to get what I need at the store?
    Sykes
    Sykes

PARANOIA HEAVEN PART QUATRE - PUNCHUPS GALORE - Page 5 Empty KEEP IT UP, UP, UP!

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Lauren Pollack I am not a "sheep" i read all posts although i do not always comment. The arguments were constant and conversations were going round in circles. It was very tiresome. The abuse some people give and get on here is ridiculous. I, myself had to deal with it the first time i commented on here. However, everything is getting out of hand and it has made me think of leaving but something still keeps me here. This isnt a debating group and i cant understand why people come here and pick fights. The other thing is that we have to deal with people bad mouthing us on other pages and yet we are not allowed to respond. I understand why but being called a "cult" made me very angry

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thanks Lauren Pollack. We have been fortunate lately to have not had a lot of disruption, but I guess it is inevitable.

I feel sure that as critical as Tony Moore has been towards me/this group, he is also aware of my passion and the need to be true to myself as opposed to follow with what I am 'expected' to do.

I'm never going to get it all right, and even when I do, its not going to be to everyone's satisfaction, but nobody can accuse me of not putting every effort

I don't like ridicule, abuse and intolerance in my own life so why should I allow it here?

Why should this group be the same as all the other groups that allow any topic related to the McCanns and speculation on any subject? Thats great but its not what I want to see here.

I chose to focus on the files and thats what we try to do.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Sandra Edwards Lizzy thanks for your post, would it be possible to have a poll on here, for all members to have a quick vote, whether or not they would prefer it to be a closed or open group? This way, you have an insight on what the majority think and also, to perhaps avoid future problems, on what Lauren refers to above, regarding other people bad mouthing us, on other sites. If this has been suggested already, then I apologise and if I have caused any disruption, (I hope I haven't) I also apologise.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Sandra Edwards. Of course I welcome your suggestion, there is never a problem asking and making suggestions.

As far as this group being 'closed' there are two major reasons why that is not an option...

Firstly, the whole point of this grop is to have it open to visitors.

Regular visitors to this group are not necessarily members. I often hear from people that just stop by to view with no intention of becoming a member or posting.

I want EVERYONE who does not know the files to be able to view the group freely. They may very well be those that feel the McCanns are innocent and have heard we are a hate group.

I want them to see we are not and there MAY be some information that shocks or surprises them.

Secondly...Once you reach 250 members you have to remove the remainder before you can change back an open group if we were to decide that later...

I would not feel inspired to arrange for 5,500 members to leave and rejoin...if I realised I had made a mistake.

We had 650 members at the point I chose to make it an open group initially and had to send 400 members over to the loading bay and then bring them back one by one...

Facebook wasnt happy with me having so many friends and deactivated my other account

For now...we will remain open.

Thanks for the suggestion though....and that is why I feel the need to keep the group focused on the files and within guidelines.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 pm

she should have stayed in the snowdrift for all the use she is to anyone .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:32 am