A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

BREAKING NEWS

Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS Empty BREAKING NEWS

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:15 am

Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:18 am

BREAKING NEWS Expres10

BREAKING NEWS Starwh10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:21 am

Off they go, starting with Bennett of course.

BREAKING NEWS Bennet10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:26 am

Kirstie ‏@HarvestGoddessx
    6 years and suddenly they realize they got the timeline wrong what the actual feck! #McCann take your propaganda and shove it up your ass
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:27 am

Dhingra on inJustice:

No, the timeline is being reviewed on the basis of mobile phone evidence, suggesting that she went missing earlier than previously thought. Watch BBC news on its news channel just after midnight.

======

I think they mean everyone up to this point has had it wrong. The investigations have been based on an incorrect timeline. The new one, which is evidence-based is suggesting that she went missing earlier than I presume between 9.30-10.00. I will watch the coverage to see if they mention the thing I know about, which I think is the basis for this.
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS Empty LINKS TO VARIOUS UK PAPERS

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:29 am

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:18 am

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH
    Post Smokeandmirrors Today at 9:03 am

To add, I think this is why Isabel Duarte failed to attend court the other day. I think she has walked out on the MCanns k nowing this is taking yet another ludicrous turn. They've ruined her career IMO
    they are really clutching at straws, aren't they?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:37 am

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-10-13/dedicated-call-centre-to-be-opened-for-madeleine-mccann/

5:17AM, SUN 13 OCT 2013 MCCANNS LAUNCH MAJOR APPEAL

Dedicated call centre to be opened over McCann case

Last updated Sun 13 Oct 2013
    UK Madeleine McCann

A dedicated call centre will be opened at Hendon, in north-west London during an appeal from the parents and detectives surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

An incident room will also be staffed during tomorrow's appeal and the days that follow, when the appeal moves to Holland and Germany.

=========

Police movements in Madeleine McCann investigation
    Pictures of men seen in and around the Portuguese town of Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine McCann's disappearance are to be released by British detectives.

Here are some key findings:

Scotland Yard detectives, who have interviewed 442 people as part of their review-turned-investigation, hope to track down as many people present in the Portuguese town at the time.
    Since launching its own investigation, 41 people of interest have been identified by the Metropolitan Police, including 15 UK nationals.
    Detectives have issued 31 international letters of request (ILOR) to mostly European countries in relation to some of the persons of interest as well as accessing phone records.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'
    Post Iris Today

tanszi wrote:
    agree Iris I checked the PJ files, Maddie didn't go to her father tennis lesson. She, K and the twins were at the apartment, had bathed were having biscuits and milk. although it was arranged it didn't happen, according to Ks statement to the PJ.

If we can see these horrendous discrepancies, tanszi, why can't the bloody police and Crimewatch????
    BREAKING NEWS Article-2456929-18B669A100000578-646_964x347

Their daughter, dressed in pink shorts, a light pink T-shirt and pink hat, will be seen running across the court, clutching a batch of tennis balls just days before she vanished from the Algarve.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2456929/A-nightmare-reconstructed-New-video-night-Maddie-disappeared-released-McCanns-launch-Crimewatch-appeal-missing-daughter.html#ixzz2hbUZf5TM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now, shouldn't the McCann-haters have waited for more information, before jumping to conclusions yet again and making remarks like,

'If Madeleine was the ball girl at her father's tennis match at 6:00 O'clock, how could she have been in 5A at 6:30, bathed and ready for bed, all dressed up like an angel in white, according to Payne's rogatory statement? How are they going to explain that one?'

See how silly they've made themselves look? If they hadn't speculated then they would have known that that sequence referred to a DIFFERENT DAY.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:59 pm

So Kate spent all this time searching the internet and writing her book and didn't notice the timelines were incorrect and the last photo had actually been misquoted? And, didn't the McCanns pay a large sum of money to have their own interpreters translate the files? So one would assume if the first lot were incorect according to AR then their own interpretations must be different, ie correct. But never a mention, never front page headlines 'The police files are mis translated'
    Comment: Why would there be? It's not the responsibility of the McCanns, their friends, the police or anyone else to tell a bunch of pitchforkers that their TROO FACTS are neither true nor facts. If forkers choose to believe untruths, spread untruths and fabricate even more untruths, then that this their fault, and they can take the consequences.

But - they WERE warned, repeatedly, weren't they? By the people they called trolls, shills, etc.

So, fkc 'em. The hounders, forkers and hatebloggers have had a choice, all along. Now they can face up to what they so casually, indeed eagerly, did.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Online carlymichelle
    if the timeline doesnt add up isnt SY saying the mcanns are lying?
    « on: Today at 02:52:44 PM »
    thats what it sounds like to me they are saying the mcanns version of the events of that night dont add up is that what others are getting??
    Comment: There's another one that can join Bushmeat in buggering off - it hasn't, or maybe can't, grasp what's actually been said in the news, so decides to make something up, in best armchair defective style.

Which is, naturally, yet another smear.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Adam Mills ‏@ad_mills 3h
    #mccann I am currently printing local paper with the first e-fits on their p.a page looks like they are being released early #mccann  
    Shy Keenan ‏@ShyKeenan 3h
    #AVP #Mccann We won't tolerate anyone getting in the way of justice for Maddie and her family ...and we never give up on a missing child.  
    Adam Mills
    ‏@ad_mills
    #mccann e-fits just released pic.twitter.com/KEwMc2AtsC
    BREAKING NEWS Efits10
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks Sykes. Really hoping that this will be the breakthrough.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Wouldn't that be great?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Broho wrote:Wouldn't that be great?  
    I'm keeping everything crossed!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:47 am

It seems the reason why the program will only be shown in the UK, Germany and the netherlands is because these are the countries most visitors to Pde:L come from. Simples.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 am

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:51 am

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS Empty HOUNDERS ON THE WAY TO BUSTING COLLECTIVE BLOOD VESSELS

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:11 am

Re: Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'
    Post wjk Today at 11:05 pm

Anyone watching Sky News?
    Its a disgrace!!
    Saying the PJ did not follow up the Smith sighting. Excuse me, didn't Snr Amaral want to bring him back shortly before h was taken off the case?
    Sky News taking about the Smith family sighting with Jackie Haines rubbishing the Portuguese investigation claiming they did nothing about this sighting, and saying many opportunities were missed; and the poor parents were wrongly accused by the Portuguese police, and they don't like going through this all over again but they want their daughter back! Will be a 25 minute reconstruction which is very long by normal Crime Watch standards.

Not good news at all. In fact stomach churning garbage as predicted.
    Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH
    ultimaThule Today at 12:12 am

Cristobell wrote:
    Searcher wrote:
    Any media is going to have a very hard job making that stick - that PJ got the timeline wrong! Statements are read to, and signed by, each witness as truthful and accurate. Not too easy to get round that. If this goes awol, I am seriously thinking about a peaceful demonstration in London with suitable placards on the unanswered questions.

Me too Searcher and ready to make a banner!

Lets all unite tomorrow and put the wonderful phrase by Wendy Murphy - I'm not buying it into all our correspondence.

I'm up for both of the above and my placard say 'I'm not buying this load of old sea bream cod' with 'Arrest the McScams NOW' on the back.

ultimaThule

The poor dears still have a few more hours to go.
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS Empty I BET THEY IGNORE THIS 'GENTLE' WARNING

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:41 am

Crime guy from the Times says:

Yard on alert for social media trolls as Madeleine suspect e-fits released
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 am

Sykes wrote:
    Crime guy from the Times says:

Yard on alert for social media trolls as Madeleine suspect e-fits released
    Good news. Some of them have been frothing at the mouth for days so Lord knows what will happen after Crimewatch airs tonight.
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS Empty THEY'RE OFF!

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:51 am

Jolene Phillips
    Is anyone going to phone into Crimewatch this evening and tell them who they think the suspects are? I most definitely will be.
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS Empty GETTING SILLIER BY THE MINUTE - GUESS WHO SOMEONE SAYS THE E-FIT LOOKS LIKE

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Deborah J Armstrong ‏@DebbieJayne1976
    Everyone who I've spoken so to far have all said the same thing, that photo fit resembles Gerry #McCann himself.
    Should have gone to Specsavers.
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS Empty Crimewatch BBC in PDL & Jim Gamble Interview

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Sky are doing a follow-up.
    BREAKING NEWS 127-madeleine-doco-promo-1-522x293

Sponsored content