A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision Part 2

Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision Part 2 Empty BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision Part 2

Post  Sykes Wed May 20, 2015 9:11 am

Part 1 closed, new posts here. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision Part 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision Part 2

Post  Sykes Thu May 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Re: McCanns v Amaral trial is NOT LIBEL!
    Post Joss Today at 3:17 pm
    @OxfordBloo, I think you might find this thread on the subject here interesting in what Onehand a poster on CMOMM has to say about the verdict, and if i understand correctly Onehand has a legal background.

Re: McCann family vs Amaral et al Judgment Verdict - April 27, 2015: Translated by Anne Guedes
    She's going to regret posting that.
    Sykes
    Sykes

BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision Part 2 Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Portuguese judge orders ex-cop Goncalo Amaral to pay Kate and Gerry McCann 250k euros each in libel trial decision Part 2

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Re: Gonçalo Amaral confirms he will appeal the damages decision to higher Court.
    Montclair  « Reply #1700 on: Today at 07:17:06 PM »
    Quote from: Carana on Today at 11:28:12 AM

From what I've been able to gather, there are - limited - grounds on which she could dismiss one, but otherwise the process moves up (with a non-binding legal opinion), so I have no problem in understanding that.

However, and you may have missed it, Montclair, but I had asked you where you found the idea that the a quo judge can modify her verdict.
    Sorry not answering but I forgot. It was the lawyer daughter of a a friend of mine who told me that the appeal goes to the quo judge who has the chance to modify her verdict, not that it happens very often. I didn't know that before she told me.
    Oh, her friend's daughter. Bound to be right, then? I wonder what her hairdresser thinks?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:12 pm