A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1

Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Empty ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:50 am

Rosalinda Hutton TRASHED in the MSM (by herself)

Postby tigerloaf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:23 am
    57 year old, self-confessed drug addict, depressive and McCann hate attacker, Rosalinda Hutton (sometimes known as Rosalind Hutton or Linda Hutton or Cristobell), from Littlebrook Manor Way, Dartford has presented herself as the perfect example of a warring TROLL for Martin Daubney of The Sun to expose.

Daubney has done the perfect job of getting this stupid woman to reveal her sick, hateful abusiveness in her own words

Full post to follow shortly (when I stop laughing at her stupidity and hypocrisy and when I stop applauding Martin Daubney for his wonderful journalism in exposing what a vile person this woman really is by using her own words. A shame he jumped the gun and has simply presumed what the Inquest will determine regarding Brenda Leyland. Though this sad woman's trolling activities may have triggered events leading to her death it is not yet clear whether her death was wholly due to her not being able to handle being exposed as a McCann Hate Troll.
       https://imgur.com/je9suma

It is the most wonderful stitch up of Hutton.

We were all privy to the online discussion between Sonia Poulton and Rosalinda (Linda, Rosalind) Hutton as to how this interview with the MSM was being arranged. Hutton swallowed Poulton's claim that she would not be stitched up hook line and sinker.

And this is the result. Daubney truly has not stitched her up. He has used her own words to prove what a disgustingly nasty woman she really is. He has got from "author", Hutton, her own confession about her online abusiveness and emotional involvement in the trolling.

Truly wonderful.

Will post up tigerloaf's further comments as soon as we get it.   Sykes

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Empty Re: ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:15 am

Hutton has joined her BFF Soya in taking the Murdoch shilling, and coming out with a load of bollox in the Sun. Much of said bollox aimed at Bennett, with whom she is clearly obsessed. First reports coming in here:

xxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10934-murdoch-s-sun-newspaper-article-on-vile-internet-trolls-today-31-1-2015

She even admits she does it for fun:

"I can be quite a bitch, I can give as good as I get. I enjoyed the wars and the sports".

Oh, and

'I am a bit of a show-off'

Really? We hadn't noticed.    ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 2222139670

'It's a form of attention-seeking, really. It's a real buzz that keeps drawing you back. Perhaps I should be ashamed of that but it is so easy to become hooked.'

There you have it, folks. Hutton admits she does it for kicks - and takes money from the Murdoch media to do so.

Yes, she should indeed be ashamed of herself. No wonder people want to know just who IS paying Poulton to make her fillum.

Because right now, few would be surprised if it turned out to be Rupert Murdoch.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Empty BENNETT WEIGHS IN ON THE SUN ARTICLE

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:29 am

Bennett on his not-forum:

AN OBSERVATION

Sonia Poulton invited this week to comment on SKY News = RUPERT MURDOCH

Big splash about Rosalinda Hutton this week in the Sun = RUPERT MURDOCH.

Is this a mere coincidence?

Hutton has made four separate comments this morning in another place on the Sun article. Here they are for the record:

Well the interview I did has been published today in the Sun. It is an article about trolls and trolling and I am expecting to be torn to shreds, but I have managed to get the worst of the McCann trolls appalling behaviour out in the public arena.

I'm not a subscriber to the Sun, but am expecting a copy to be sent to me. I don't know if I can c/p it. I have bought the hard copy this morning. Of course, my words haven't transcribed exactly as I said them, for example I didn't say 'I attacked the McCanns', because I didn't! That wasn't my style at all, but that sentence balances the story, or the McCann trolls would look appalling.

I agree the article hasn't shown me in a great light, I did not say 'I attacked the McCanns' and I certainly didn't say I abused them! As if! They have sexed it up, to flog the trolling aspect. However, the article does reveal that there is a dark, sinister side to the McCanns media campaign, and I hope that people will understand that we are not vile abusers, just ordinary people. It opens up debate, and that can only be a good thing.

I did the interview via Skype and asked Martin to record it. The text that they have put is not the same as the text Martin sent to me for approval, they have added the bits about my attacking and abusing the McCanns! I most definitely did not say that, and I haven't done that, its not my style and I think everyone who reads my stuff knows that.  

In any event, it will hopefully get people talking and may lead them to take a closer look at the abduction story. Still more reports emerging slowly about what Hutton has said.

These are three specific quotes of hers in the article:

"I can be quite a bitch, I can give as good as I get. I enjoyed the wars and the sports".

"I am a bit of a show-off".

"It's a form of attention-seeking, really. It's a real buzz that keeps drawing you back. Perhaps I should be ashamed of that but it is so easy to become hooked".

I am also told that she has made some adverse comment about me in the article.

I shall refrain from further comment until I know the full picture.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Empty Re: ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:00 pm

From the not bennett-forum.
    Post  aquila Today at 11:54 am
    I've read the Sun article concerning Rosalinda Hutton. It came with the usual pre-announcement from Cristobell on twitter and her blog to titilate and grab the attention of those who thought it would make a difference.

It came with Ms Hutton's allegiance to and support of Sonia Poulton (once again) - remember the disastrous TPV interview.

It came in a week when Sonia Poulton parked her backside on a Murdoch sofa to talk about something entirely different from the McCann case.

It came in a week when Sonia Poulton tweeted she doorstepped the McCanns and has been in contact with the Gaspars.

It came in a week when Sonia Poulton had a bit of a spat on Twitter with Jim Gamble (she hasn't doorstepped him though).

It has come just prior to the outrageous doorstepping of Brenda Leyland by Sky News.

Sonia Poulton has intimated that a production company is paying for her production but it won't be finished until after Brenda Leyland's inquest, meanwhile she's on Sky News and encouraging Ms Hutton to go for it.

Sonia Poulton has produced nothing other than a promise of something that 'might be'. It really is that simple.

In the meantime Ms Hutton has fallen for the same old shite from Poulton for the second time.

Still...let's all sing 'sisters are doing it for themselves' and write disgusting blogs to vilify a man who has made a difference in the Balkwell case after years of persistence...I could go on but I'm too annoyed in knowing how this would all go.

What's really sad, and I feel sad to the point of tears this morning, is that there's a little girl who went missing just before she was 4 years old and between Poulton and Hutton they've just about killed anything gracious about the good people on forums who present facts. Ms Hutton tried to strangle this forum and then did a spectacular blog on being 'banned by the anti's'. Today's Sun article speaks for itself.

Ms Hutton's own forum is questioning her this morning.

Ms Hutton thinks her appearance in The Sun is probably damaging but could get a debate going (I can't describe how daft that is after having read the article). The salvage operation is alive once more.

I find it sickening.
    Aquila getting how own back?  She has been targeted with vitriolic abuse a lot by Hutton.
    aquila Today at 12:51 pm
    Today, at the behest of Cristobell, The Sun have run an article about trolls and have produced Cristobell's picture beneath the 'vilest troll' - getting the picture here? Brenda Leyland?. Brenda Leyland was positioned on Sky and in the Press alongside tweets that weren't actually hers.

Cristobell's 'great mate' Sonia Poulton - she of the promise of something or other that may or may not happen - has applauded her for this.

Cristobell has stuck up for Poulton, calling her a well-respected journalist.

Well here's something for ya Cristobell, what did your mate Poulton do for ya?

Poulton is a journalist on the fringe of mainstream media. I'd rather shake hands with Gamble - and I'd rather shake hands with a pissed off snake before that.

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:33 pm

Cristobell Author@RosalindaHu
    @SoniaPoulton @jontait42 Some things I did not say Sonia, I have never attacked or abused #mccanns, will query that.

1:28 am - 31 Jan 2015
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 3h3 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu @jontait42 you should. I also didn't like the line about Brenda trolling McCanns but as a bigger picture, it does the job.

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 1h1 hour ago
    @SoniaPoulton It does a bloody wonderful job on Hutton, that's true. How bad do you have to be to make Old Holborn look likeable?
    What on earth does she imagine she's going to 'query'? What did she think was going to happen when she boasted about getting a buzz out of 'squishing' people to the Sun?

IT'S THE SUN.

What else did she think was going to happen?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:47 pm

Anti:

Perhaps the kindest thing that can be said about Ms Hutton is that she was an emotionally damaged child who stood in the corner poking her tongue out at those who reprimanded her for showing off.

Unfortunately, she's yet to embrace adulthood.
    Or to stop showing off....

The damage Hutton and Poulton have done to the anti-McCann vendetta, oops, sorry, Truthseekers, this week is truly awesome; they really should be congratulated for making Gonzo supporters look so, well, deranged, obsessive and generally horrible.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:04 pm

Colette Croft ‏@collywobbles54 5m5 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton 2 that because you and Ros have had dealings with Murdoch media, you might have been played like fiddles. Be careful pls!

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
    @collywobbles54 stop it Collette. You do yourself no favours with this conversation. Sounds like you are trying to undermine efforts.
    Sonia trying to stifle dissent with her usual innuendoes. That Croft person had better be careful, or Sonia will set her clique of hydra trolls on her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Empty MORE BENNETT DISSING POULTON AND HUTTON

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Tony Bennett Today at 1:02 pm
    jeanmonroe wrote:

Don't like to say this, but, has Cristobell been 'played' like a fiddle, by, let's face it, an 'opportunist' 'cub reporter?
    Let's just get a few facts in order:

1. The 'villain' of the piece, so far as Brenda Leyland's apparent suicide is concerned, is Martin Brunt, SKY News crime reporter, his editor, producer and the entire management team at SKY News - owned by Rupert Murdoch - who, it seems, hounded her to her early death.

2. Sonia Poulton and Rosalinda Hutton emerge on the Madeleine McCann scene.

3. Given a platform on 'People's TV', Poulton does two things on the McCann case: (a) give the mad con-man Stephen D Birch over half an hour to spout his rubbish, and give half an hour to Hutton during which nothing factual about the McCann case was given out, and both spent half the time whinging about how beastly people were to them on Twitter etc.

4. Hutton has run an incessant campaign against this forum - far and away the best read Madeleine McCann forum on the internet and packed with research, analysis and good quality discussion - and a bitter personal campaign against me in particular.

5. Rupert Murdoch's SKY News featured Poulton in a news story this week.

6. Rupert Murdoch's Sun has now done a 2-page spread featuring Hutton as someone who attacks the McCanns because she gets a 'buzz' out of her war games, under a heading: 'Vile Internet Trolls'. How on earth this could possibly promote the search for the truth about Madeleine McCann is impossible to see. On the contrary, it does the very opposite.

Hutton's supporters on the candyfloss/cristobell/tigger/chatelaine/Andrew77R etc. forum are writhing in the mud over there trying their hardest to put a positive 'spin' on this awful article. They are utterly deluded. Their long-running spite against members and readers here has unravelled in spectacular fashion in one short Skype interview between the ever self-promoting Hutton and Martin Daubney. That forum has promoted Hutton, promoted her blog, and lapped up her every word.

Now here's a point.

Both Hutton and Poulton, and many (not all) members of the candyfloss forum, have alleged that this forum, and myself in particular, are on the McCanns' side. These allegations have been repeated by many over there and on Hutton's blog...'been paid off by the McCanns', 'batting for the McCanns all along' etc. etc.

I wonder if it's ever occurred to anyone that it might actually be the other way round?

Poulton this week on Murdoch's SKY News...Hutton in Murdoch's Sun...the constant attacks on CMOMM...

...do we really know whose side those two are on?
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Empty TRANSCRIPT OF THE SUN ARTICLE

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:16 pm

One of the most bitter areas of conflict on social media is between the "pros" and "antis" who obsessively follow the case of missing Madeleine McCann. The dispute resulted in tragedy in October last year when Brenda Leyland, 63, was found dead after being publicly exposed for trolling Maddy's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann. It is believed she received death threats from Twitter users who aggressively defended the McCanns. Rosalinda Hutton, 57, was a supporter of Leyland and proudly declares: "I'd like to pick up where Brenda left off. I've been totally gripped by the McCann case for the last seven years. It was an addiction. When the story broke in May 2007, I was suffering from the most terrible depression. I'd lost my mother, my best friend and my dad. I was vbery isolated and became engrossed in a forum on the McCann case. It was a way to switch off the pain of the real world. I'd gone from the lonely, isolated existence to suddenly having this huge arena of friends from all around the world. We had this hardcore group, all women much like myself - similar age, backgrounds. We formed a friendship. I wasn't one of the evil ones - and there were a few of those around. I was attacking the McCanns and suddenly I became this object of attack by absolutely crazy people." Author Hutton, from Dartford, Kent, says she was bombarded with abuse and offensive pictures. She adds: "They said, 'Your mother was a tramp'. Really nasty stuff. On the first anniversary of my mum's death, I got a phone call in the wee small hours saying, 'Mummy's here...' It was really menancing. One night, they all descended on me and I said, 'Leave me alone, I'm going to kill myself', and one of them said, 'Good idea. Put yourself out of your misery'. Eventually I went off to bed about 3am. One of my friends who'd seen it phoned me to make sure I hadn't killed myself, she was that concerned." Her friend wanted to involve the police. Hutton says: "It became like a pack of wolves attacking somebody in the middle. One of them said to me, 'You've made up your mother's death to get attention'. It was so distressing. It was as if they had a system and they'd suddenly all dive in." But Hutton says the anger she felt towards the mob egged her on to fight back. She says: "I felt absoluely outraged that they were ripping into my parents. I was involved in these vile wars yet I couldn't wait to get back. They were dreadful to me but I couldn't stay away. I couldn't resist it." In revenge, Hutton dished out some serious abuse. She says: "I am a bit of a show-off and I had an audience. It was a warzone. To the trolls, I gave as good as I got. I can be quite a bitch. I enoyed the wars and the spats. It saved kicking the dog, really. A lot of people kept records of all the comments and would wave them at lawyers and police. People were issuing writs. It got really down and dirty. You do get a buzz when you squish somebody. I felt high. The more outrageous you are, the bigger the reaction. It is a form of attention-seeking really. It's a real buzz that keeps drawing you back. Perhaps I should be ashamed of that but it is so easy to become hooked."
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THE SUN ARTICLE - AN INDEPTH DISSECTION

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:50 pm

With thanks to Myths, and to tigerloaf for a masterly, succinct post.

Postby tigerloaf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 pm
    Exclusive by Martin Daubney
    They are the scourge of social media as they abuse, tease and even threaten strangers on the internet.
    But the more they are hated the more they seem to grow. Such is the is the twisted world of the TROLL.
    Thus begins the article in the Sun today by Martin Daubney. This is the article which Hutton was proudly telling us over the last few weeks was going to be her big chance to demonstrate how bad trolling is and she was encouraged by Poulton to go ahead because it would be done fairly and would allow Hutton to give her side of the case.

Well Sonia Poulton was absolutely right. Rosalinda Hutton's interview has been fairly reported. We can see that as it is almost entirely made up of direct quotes from her. But, while being absolutely fair, it portrays Hutton as a truly nasty bitch. I have to wonder did Poulton egg on this stupid old woman, Hutton, knowing what was going to happen. Or is Poulton also being deceived by the MSM? It has to be one or the other because this absolute trashing of an anti-McCann by Daubney in this way is so clear. Either Poulton is so naive as to have thought that Daubney would portray Hutton as the example of an anti McCann hater in a good light or she deliberately deceived Hutton.

Trolling of others is vile. Any posting of filthy disgusting abuse online is vile. Any threats posted online are equally vile. Often these behaviours are not simply vile but also criminal. It is my personal view that anyone who participates in such online activity should be dealt with severely.

When someone posts abuse or threats online they demonstrate their own state of mind, their own character and their own motives in that post and we learn far more about the poster than the person they are abusing.

Anyone who is online simply because they get a "buzz" from metaphorically kicking another person is, in my view either mentally ill or the kind of vile person who should be removed from the Internet either by a term in prison (if their actions are sufficiently serious) or by having their access denied for a period. I don't care what subject they are posting on, who they are defending or supporting, or whether they use their own name or a pseudonym. If their actions cause distress or are extremely abusive or even illegal then they should be dealt with as if they were facing the person in the street.

But back to the actual trashing of this self-promoting but ultimately very sad old lady who has spent seven years of her life getting a "buzz" by being abusive online.

What did Rosalinda Hutton (author of the 'Cry in the Dark', pity genre book) reveal about the trolling of the McCanns? What did Rosalinda Hutton reveal about herself? What did Rosalinda Hutton tell us in her own words about other Anti-McCann trolls?

Daubney's article in white. My comments in blue.

One of the most bitter areas of conflict on social media is between the “pros” and “antis” who obsessively follow the case of missing Madeleine McCann.

The dispute resulted in tragedy in October last year when Brenda Leyland, 63, was found dead after being publicly exposed for trolling Maddy’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann.

Hutton herself tells us that many of the other anti-McCanns she counts and counted as her "friends" were, like her, obsessive, depressed and lonely. As yet, until the Inquest, we actually have no idea what finally caused the death of Brenda Leyland. Whether it was simply being exposed for her vile hate abuse posted online or whether other issues such as the estrangement from her son on whose birthday she chose to take her life were factors.  

It is believed she received death threats from Twitter users who aggressively defended the McCanns.

I recall seeing only one such threat directed at Brenda Leyland from a US poster whose timeline showed that she was a wilful troll abusing at random and on a regular basis. The exaggeration within Rosalinda Hutton's phrase is necessary as she is trying to make a case which is lacking in evidence. As I stated above though, any such abuse is wholly wrong and should be dealt with. However I find it hard to believe that such a post would be the reason for a suicide. The person was thousands of miles away. The person had made the treat openly and could easily be traced. Far more likely to have been playing on the mind of Brenda Leyland was the abject shame she must have felt for having been exposed as an online abuser of the McCanns.

Rosalinda Hutton, 57, was a supporter of Leyland and proudly declares: “I’d like to pick up where Brenda left off.

Right at the beginning of the interview, Rosalinda Hutton states openly that she actually wants to continue the abuse which Brenda Leyland was guilty of. Perhaps Rosalinda Hutton has missed the little bit of the Sky News tape where Brenda Leyland invited Brunt into her home. It was perfectly clear that Brenda Leyland was ashamed or she would have explained her bravado about being entitled to tweet abuse on camera. It was also perfectly clear that Brenda Leyland fully understood from the fact that she hoped she would not be prosecuted for possibly having broken the law that what she was doing online was not acceptable.

But Rosalind Hutton wants to carry on with the abuse. There is no logic to that. Brenda Leyland told Brunt she was probably not going to tweet again. But Hutton is so taken with the "buzz" of getting attention that she cannot see that her proclamation to pick up the reins from Leyland is so wrong. She cannot see that she is actually making sure that Brenda Leyland will be remembered only for the trolling she did, something Brenda herself did not want as her only memorial.

“I’ve been totally gripped by the McCann case for the last seven years. It was an addiction.

It is clear from her own words that Rosalind Hutton has a problem with addictions. She admits her dependence on drugs and she admits her need here to be involved in this online abusive activity because of the "buzz" which it gives her. She clearly needs help not people like Poulton encouraging her to expose all her personal failings in the national media.

“When the story broke in May 2007, I was suffering from the most terrible depression. I’d lost my mother, my best friend and my dad.

I was very isolated and became engrossed in a forum on the McCann case. It was a way to switch off the pain of the real world. I’d gone from this lonely, isolated existence to suddenly having this huge arena of friends from all around the world.

“We had this hard-core group, all women much like myself – similar age, backgrounds. We formed a friendship.

Rosalind Hutton has portrayed herself, in my view, very accurately. A sad, depressed old woman desperate for friendship and willing to get that friendship wherever it might be found, even if that was in the cess pit of online abusers. She simply wasn't fussy who became her friend.

“I wasn’t one of the evil ones – and there were a few of those around. I was attacking the McCanns and suddenly I became the object of attack by absolutely crazy people.”

Here we come to the absolute crux of the article as written by Martin Daubney. Before going on to let Rosalind Hutton describe the gratification she personally got from her vile online behaviour, Daubney has established the fact that the person doing the initial online attacking was in fact Rosalind Hutton herself. This sad, depressed, old woman had joined with her new friends in "attacking the McCanns". She willingly chose to go online to "attack" the parents of a missing child. She willingly joined in some of the sickest abusive posting ever seen on the Internet. She was a nasty troll attacking innocent people.

And Daubney has allowed Rosalinda Hutton to tell us herself that it was because she was taking part in this "attacking the McCanns" that she was herself attacked by people who she describes as "crazy" but who were simply pointing out to her and her online "friends" that the attacking of innocent people with lies, speculation, abusive images, pornographic images threats, stalking and so-on was wrong.

Yes, some of those defending the innocent parents of Madeleine also stepped over the line. But they would not have done so had those "attacking the McCanns" not initiated the online abuse. Rosalinda Hutton was right in among those vile abusers of the parents of a missing child. Indeed she proudly calls them her "friends".

Author, Hutton, from Dartford, Kent says she was bombarded with abuse and offensive pictures.

But "author", Rosalinda Hutton, from Dartford, whose case against the home she accused of allowing her to be bullied was thrown out of court and whose accusations against that home have been dismissed by almost everyone who ever went near the place, has forgotten something vital. Whatever abuse she received was simply in response to the appalling abuse she was dishing out with her friends in their "attacking of the McCanns". Rosalinda Hutton was not the innocent party. The McCanns were. Rosalinda Hutton was only receiving abuse because she was trolling and attacking the McCanns.

She adds: “They said, ‘Your mother was a tramp’. Really nasty stuff. On the first anniversary of my mum’s death, I got a phone call in the wee small hours saying, ‘Mummy’s here…’ It was really menacing.

“One night, they all descended on me and I said, ‘Leave me alone, I’m going to kill myself’, and one of them said, ‘Good idea. Put yourself out of your misery’.

“Eventually I went off to bed about 3am. One of my friends who’d seen it phoned me to make sure I hadn’t killed myself, she was that concerned.”

Her friend wanted to phone the police, Hutton says: ‘It became like a pack of wolves attacking somebody in the middle. One of them said to me, ‘You’ve made up your mother’s death to get attention’.

The rank hypocrisy from Rosalinda Hutton is sickening. She absolutely detested it when somebody said rude and nasty things about her mother or her. But the reality is that she has been taking part for seven years (she tells us this herself in this very article) in the ongoing vile and disgusting abusive campaign "attacking the McCanns". That abusive campaign has seen these innocent parents of a missing little girl threatened on a regular basis, stalked by hounders such as the online friend of Rosalinda Hutton namely Deborah Butler from Allington less than 20 miles from Dartford who has regularly been shown to be a liar and drunk and is now a convicted criminal fraudster having defrauded her own sick parents, approached in the street, made the subject of thousands and thousands of grotesque and often pornographic images, had to take the halfwit, Bennett, to court for his online abuse, had to witness their parents, relatives and friends lives being pulled apart by scum such as Rosalind Hutton, Tony Bennett, S*** Hyland and their ilk. But Rosalinda Hutton completely forgets that is the reason she was challenged online. It was her attacking innocent people that annoyed others.

“It was so disturbing. It was as if they had a system and they’d suddenly all dive in.”

Yet more hypocritical whinging and self pity from this attacker of innocent people. You would think reading this that she isn't party to the very same activity, that she never dives in, that her friends don't co-ordinate their attacks, for example by rallying each other to post abuse on news article comment sections.

But Hutton says the anger she felt towards the mob egged her on to fight back.

Conveniently ignoring the fact that it was her self-admitted "attacking of the McCanns", innocent people, which brought the challenges to her behaviour in the first place. Had she not attacked the McCanns then she would not have been challenged or in turn abused.

She says: “I felt absolutely outraged that they were ripping into my parents.

You have to ask yourself is it the drugs she takes, the severe depression she has or something else which makes Rosalinda Hutton so ridiculously so far up herself that she cannot see how that sounds. Her annoyance that having been part of the army of haters "attacking the McCanns", ripping into their friends, their children, their parents in the most frenzied online abuse campaign ever, that some of them should have the nerve to criticise her parents who put her in a home because they could not cope with her behaviour or because they were ineffective as parents is spectacular proof that she totally lacks self-awareness.

“I was involved in these vile wars and I couldn’t wait to get back. They were dreadful to me but I couldn’t stay away. I couldn’t resist it.”

And now the true reasons for Rosalinda Hutton's involvement firstly in the "attacking of the McCanns" and subsequently her online abuse towards those supporting the innocent parents of Madeleine begins to emerge. As the breakout quotation from Hutton in Martin Daubney's article makes clear. By her own clear admission the truth is that at heart she is a bitch.

In revenge, Hutton dished out some serious abuse. She says: “I’m a bit of a show-off and I had an audience. It was a war now. To the trolls, I gave as good as I got. I can be quite a bitch. I enjoyed the wars and the spats. It saved kicking the dog, really.

She compares her own disgusting online abusive activities to kicking a dog. That is how she sees the people she was attacking, that is how she sees the people who were challenging her vile lies about the McCanns and who she resents for their intervening when she wants to attack innocent people.

As with all her activities she is showing off to others. She was lonely and seeking their friendship and she really did not care that such friendship had to be earned by attacking innocent people and engaging in online spats with others. She didn't care because as she tells us she is a bitch and enjoys that kind of thing.

“A lot of people kept records of all the comments and would wave these at lawyers and police. People were howling writs. It got really down and dirty.

You can sense the pure enjoyment she gets from these activities when she can "get down and dirty".

“You do get a buzz when you squish somebody. I felt high. The more outrageous you are, the bigger the reaction.

“It is a form of attention-seeking really. It’s a real buzz that keeps drawing you back. Perhaps I should be ashamed of that but it is so easy to become hooked."

Rosalinda Hutton really doesn't seem to understand that Martin Daubney has got her to describe in her own words just what a vile anti-McCann troll is like underneath the skin. She started off by telling us of her loneliness, her deep depression, her desperate need for friends. And now we hear how this nasty troll called Rosalinda Hutton defines herself as an attention seeker who is addicted to the buzz of being more and more outrageous to get a bigger and bigger reaction. The very definition of TROLLING given to us in her own words about herself.

We really do have Sonia Poulton to thank for encouraging this sad old woman to put herself out in the MSM to be trashed so completely and so wonderfully by Daubney. Whether Poulton was pathetically naive herself or was setting up Rosalinda Hutton remains to be seen
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Empty HUTTON IN DENIAL

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:28 pm

Hutton defends herself on her blog:

Saturday, 31 January 2015

TODAY'S ARTICLE IN THE SUN
    A few last words before I hop on top of the bonfire.

Martin Daubney is a really nice guy, and I gave the go ahead for the article he sent me. However, the article published doesn't bear much resemblance to the one I was sent, which of course I still have!

Such is the nature of news and I knew the risks I was taking, stories have to be 'sexed up' in order to sell - sales is sales whether it be double glazing or news papers, and it would be naive to think otherwise.

And, in fairness, it is THE SUN! I expected the article to portray me in a bad light, I was told at the get go it was an article about trolls - I was merely trying to put the new addition to our lexicon in context.

I am not a troll because I use my own name and I am not abusive or threatening, it simply isn't my nature. I behave online as I do offline and I am happy to say most people find me charming, even my enemies, all this was said in the interview too but it doesn't appear.

If I am to be the baddy, so be it. I have no problem with that, I know the truth and am ready, willing and able to shout it from the rooftops. I'm not running off to a lonely hotel room and whatever McCann and Bennett trolls bat at me, will be coming right back at 'em, and then some.

It was a very long interview and I got in as many 'Madeleine' points as I could, the reasons I doubted etc, etc. However, as it was not a 'McCann' article per se, none of those points appeared, but they haven't gone away and they appear regularly on my blog.

Martin was more interested in the AOL forums I used to post in and the kind of behaviour that went on there. It is a generic article about trolling and the social impact on society, and they were looking for points that were relevant. For example I said during the spats it would get down and dirty, which it did, and that I once called one troll creature a sanctimonious bitch and another a CU next Tuesday having reached the point of exasperation with them. This has somehow translated as 'I abused the McCanns' ?????????????????????

The important point of the article is, the vile behaviour of those supporting the McCanns is now out in the public domain and questions will be asked. I've been involved in these wars for years, and discovered that no matter how many millions of words I, or indeed anyone else, types away in forums and discussion groups, things will never ever change. This year my motto is Carpe Diem, in honour of the wonderful Robin Williams. I intend to seize the day whenever the opportunity arises, because the injustice in this case and the farce that is the CSI Inquiry has got me hopping mad and I am bloody well going to do something about it!
    Sykes
    Sykes

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Empty Hutton has outright LIED to the Sun.

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:14 pm

Today's Sun:
    When the story broke in May 2007, I was suffering from the most terrible depression. I’d lost my mother, my best friend and my dad.
    I was very isolated and became engrossed in a forum on the McCann case. It was a way to switch off the pain of the real world. I’d gone from this lonely, isolated existence to suddenly having this huge arena of friends from all around the world
    Previous tale:
    When news of Madeleine's disappearance broke on the morning of 4th May, I was nursing my terminally ill mother and trying to run two homes and a job 100 miles apart. Both my mother and I took an interest in the case.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:21 pm

Hutton:
    As I said before, I gave Martin all the salient points etc, and stressed the reasons why I became involved in this case. I had no input whatsoever in the version that went to press, but I was aware of the risks involved. In my opinion, it is better to take a hit, if necessary, to get the message out there, and that is what I have done.

Brenda was named and shamed without the opportunity to put her side of the story. Unfortunately, The Sun may not be the best place to get a message across, but it has a big, big audience, and there are plenty of people out there with doubts about the abduction story who will read between the lines. I have chosen to 'come out' (not that I was ever 'in'), because I want to see the 'troll' story move on from where the Brenda story left off. I want to say all the things she didn't get a chance to say, and believe me, I will.

I have been involved in this case from the start (Bennett now saying I'm a new addition) and have battled the McCann creeps for years, the last thing they want is a 'normal' person as the enemy, and for all my foibles, I'm pretty darn normal. They and indeed Bennett's mob, can do all they like to make me into a monster but I will respond, I'm good with words and, as I have recently discovered, I'm good at speaking in public too, so they crack on.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Comment from elsewhere - not a hate site.
    They don't print what you say, they might find their own context for it but it her words, she can't deny them just because they were not put across how she would have liked. She has as good as dropped a nuclear bomb in her own camp.
    Quite; I am genuinely awestruck at the damage Hutton has done to the whole anti-McCann campaign. She's damned them all.

As Hannibal Smith used to say "I love it when a plan comes together." Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:40 pm

Who's she trying to kid?   Her anti tweets are all over the place, and screenshots abound.
      ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 FaGkJfZ

Tigerloaf:  
    Yet more absolute categorical proof that Rosalinda Hutton is a liar.

She has posted abuse and lies for years. The evidence is all over the Internet.

It is clear that she has a warped view of abuse in that the word only applies when it applies to actions or words directed at her or her friends. Nothing written or spoken by her or her friends and directed at others, no matter how obscene or how lacking in truth can ever be described as abusive. She is simply grasping onto anything now in order to avoid being seen as the troll she actually is.

Too late Rosalind (Or would you prefer to be known by one of your many fake names like Linda or Rosalind?) because you have gone and put the proof right in the MSM in the Sun today. I hope it was worth the fee to find yourself trashed in your own words and labelled a sick troll with a big photo of you for everybody to recognise. I hope as well that you appreciate just how hard Poulton worked to get you that prime spot as TROLL OF THE WEEK.

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 pm

The damage Hutton and Poulton have done to the anti-McCann vendetta, oops, sorry, Truthseekers, this week is truly awesome; they really should be congratulated for making Gonzo supporters look so, well, deranged, obsessive and generally horrible

That is what is going to stick out of that whole article.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:59 pm

lorraine ‏@PickieHolden 2h2 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu gutted by this article hope you'll tweet the original draft this is awful we look right twats imo #McCann

Even more than usual! lol! lol!
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:20 pm

lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:35 pm

tigerloaf » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:22 pm
    Rosalinda Hutton of Dartford, Kent the author of the pity-me book "Cry in the Dark" is still telling blatant lies online.

She has posted a categorical lie on her forum just this afternoon.

This is why she is challenged, because she tells such awful lies.

And I quote;

Hutton original indented, tigerloaf's comments in italics
    Cristobell Today at 4:15 pm

As I said before, I gave Martin all the salient points etc, and stressed the reasons why I became involved in this case. I had no input whatsoever in the version that went to press, but I was aware of the risks involved. In my opinion, it is better to take a hit, if necessary, to get the message out there, and that is what I have done.

Lie number 1. Rosalind Hutton had massive input in the version that went to press. Almost every word of it appears to be direct quotes from the woman.

Brenda was named and shamed without the opportunity to put her side of the story.

Lie Number 2. Martin Brunt turned up on Brenda Leyland's doorstep with the single aim of giving the woman "the opportunity to tell her story."  

Unfortunately, The Sun may not be the best place to get a message across, but it has a big, big audience, and there are plenty of people out there with doubts about the abduction story who will read between the lines. I have chosen to 'come out' (not that I was ever 'in'), because I want to see the 'troll' story move on from where the Brenda story left off. I want to say all the things she didn't get a chance to say, and believe me, I will.

There will be nobody reading between the lines of that article as Hutton hopes. It is so clear that the Troll attacking the McCanns and thoroughly enjoying herself doing it is Rosalinda Hutton whose depression and loneliness led her into a world of hate and abuse and who cried Wolf when her vile attacks on the McCanns were challenged by those who don't believe it right to do as she does. Thankfully there are plenty of decent people who do challenge liars like Rosalind Hutton and Deborah Butler her online friend who turned out to be a malicious woman who thought nothing of defrauding her sick parents.

I have been involved in this case from the start (Bennett now saying I'm a new addition) and have battled the McCann creeps for years, the last thing they want is a 'normal' person as the enemy, and for all my foibles, I'm pretty darn normal. They and indeed Bennett's mob, can do all they like to make me into a monster but I will respond, I'm good with words and, as I have recently discovered, I'm good at speaking in public too, so they crack on.

You have admitted you are not a normal person. You are an obsessed depressed and lonely old woman who gets a kick out of being outrageous and getting down and dirty on the Internet. You told us those things. You described yourself as a bitch. Decent people will challenge your lies. Decent people do not wish to be associated with the scum of the anti-McCanns. Decent people look on trolls such as yourself, Rosalinda Hutton, as monsters because the kinds of things you do are the actions of monsters not decent human beings. You have now told the world just how much you enjoy being abusive online. That will forever be your legacy, your claim to fame. I hope you are proud. I hope your son is proud of his mother today. Somehow I doubt it.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:43 pm

She must be having a good day today as everyone is talking about her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Posted on her blog:
    Anonymous31 January 2015 at 09:47
    Can you confirm the date of your mother's death please as you seem to have indicated different dates in articles.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:09 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 3h3 hours ago
    There are so many cringeworthy things in today's Sun article. Must admit, I'm shocked at Linda. #McCann

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 3h3 hours ago
    Must admit The Sun article today is awful. When you admit to attacking the #McCann's you deserve all you get.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:16 pm

Hutton:  
    Cheers CI. I was pretty astounded when I saw a couple of the quotes attributed to me, but even with them, the rebound hasn't come from the public at large, I have had messages of sympathy and encouragement all day.

I gave my reasons for becoming involved in the Madeleine case and that was the line of questioning he was following. I have no shame about being ill for several years, I was a hermit, I shut myself away and spent 14/16 hours a day researching stuff I was interested in, and the McCann case fell into that bracket. I haven't even had time to read the article properly, but they have changed ' I was attacked' to 'I attacked' - quite a big difference! But all that stuff I will deal with in the cold light of day.

The McCann supporters were horribly cruel to me when I was looking after my terminally ill mother, but I was far from the only one being abused by them. To this day, people are terrified of their real names being known in the McCann case, and for good reason! How can it be right that ex suspects can use thuggery to have this sort of power over the internet?

In my opinion, anything that gets the message out there, in whatever publication, the bigger, the better, is good because the message being conveyed - and the evidence thus far supports it - is the appalling behaviour of the McCann supporters, if they could make hoax calls etc to a person in distress, what the hell did they do to Brenda?
    But she told the Sun:

It was an addiction. When the story broke in May 2007, I was suffering from the most terrible depression. I'd lost my mother, my best friend and my dad
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:29 pm

The people commenting on Hutton's self-promotion are all in her OWN camp, on the 'anti' FB sites:

ROSALINDA HUTTON TRASHED IN THE MSM (BY HERSELF) PART 1 Antimu10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:31 pm

This is her response to a critic on not-hers forum:

'What a sad day' - good heavens, get a grip.

I made waves, I did what the McCanns have been doing for nearly 8 years, except I am trying to get the truth out there, whilst they are spreading lies and deceit.

I did not claim to represent anyone, and I gave my views from a unique perspective. The idea that I should take a consensus before voicing my opinion as an individual is ridiculous. The only thing we have in common is we don't believe the McCanns, that doesn't give you, or indeed anyone else the right to tell me what I can do and say.

In any event, I am the one who comes across as bonkers, not the 'anti' movement or all the individuals who belong to the forums or facebook groups. I am sure each and everyone of them has their own reasons for becoming involved in this case, some probably far more interesting than my own, that I was asked, seems to have left quite a few peeved.

I doubt very much Kate and Gerry liked the Charles and Di picture of them with the headline 'I couldn't make love to Gerry', but they rolled with, and indeed they capitalised on it. This is an opportunity to fight back at all the abuse etc, we have taken over the years, but instead of capitalising on it, too many have bought into the negativity coming from the death dossier compilers and Barmy Bennett.

Carpe Diem!

She's off her frigging head.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:05 am