A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

THE GREAT MAN SPEAKS - ERR, IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE! HAHAHA!!

Bosie
    Bosie

THE GREAT MAN SPEAKS - ERR, IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE!  HAHAHA!! Empty THE GREAT MAN SPEAKS - ERR, IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE! HAHAHA!!

Post  Bosie Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:20 pm

About 2mins 20 secs in. lol! lol!
    wraftin

THE GREAT MAN SPEAKS - ERR, IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE!  HAHAHA!! Empty Re: THE GREAT MAN SPEAKS - ERR, IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE! HAHAHA!!

Post  wraftin Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 pm

What a Face Does he do any of them audio versions of his books?
    Bosie
    Bosie

THE GREAT MAN SPEAKS - ERR, IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE!  HAHAHA!! Empty Re: THE GREAT MAN SPEAKS - ERR, IS THAT REALLY HIS VOICE! HAHAHA!!

Post  Bosie Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 pm

wraftin wrote: What a Face Does he do any of them audio versions of his books?
    Not as far as I know, but really, would you want to buy them? Mind you, since you can get hard copies of his books for 99p or $0.1 maybe audio discs would cost about the same. You got more money than sense?
    wraftin

Post  wraftin Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:19 pm

I'd rather listen to Gracie Fields singing Sally than him speaking and I can't stand her.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 am

wraftin wrote:I'd rather listen to Gracie Fields singing Sally than him speaking and I can't stand her.

How do you think Wakefield feels? Or Leeds for that matter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:41 pm