A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

POSTER DOESN'T LIKE BENNET'S 'TONE OF VOICE' TO OTHER POSTERS

Sykes
    Sykes

POSTER DOESN'T LIKE BENNET'S 'TONE OF VOICE' TO OTHER POSTERS Empty POSTER DOESN'T LIKE BENNET'S 'TONE OF VOICE' TO OTHER POSTERS

Post  Sykes Sun May 25, 2014 5:12 pm

Of Bennett, another member wants to know:

Also, Tony's innuendo to Atomic Peanut.... " it's ok. I know why you are here "
    is provocative and unpleasant.

So please enlighten me , Tony, as to what it is you object to from these posters and why you feel you have the right to address them in the manner which has now sadly become a bad habit.  
    Because he's Bennett. He does it to everyone he decides is an 'enemy', he's been doing it for years. Sooner or later, he turns on everyone; now it's their turn.

Why do they think so many people loathe him, why he's been a failure at everything he attempts? This is what he does.
    Sykes
    Sykes

POSTER DOESN'T LIKE BENNET'S 'TONE OF VOICE' TO OTHER POSTERS Empty MORE DISSENTION RE BENNET'S ATTITUDE TO THOSE THAT DISAGREE WITH HIM

Post  Sykes Sun May 25, 2014 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's an interesting development.
    coco
    coco

POSTER DOESN'T LIKE BENNET'S 'TONE OF VOICE' TO OTHER POSTERS Empty Re: POSTER DOESN'T LIKE BENNET'S 'TONE OF VOICE' TO OTHER POSTERS

Post  coco Sun May 25, 2014 10:21 pm

the peasants are revolting  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

POSTER DOESN'T LIKE BENNET'S 'TONE OF VOICE' TO OTHER POSTERS Empty Re: POSTER DOESN'T LIKE BENNET'S 'TONE OF VOICE' TO OTHER POSTERS

Post  Sykes Mon May 26, 2014 2:29 pm

I do not understand why this one member of the forum appears to get away with insulting others who do not agree with his theories, whilst others are reprimanded.

I am also horrified to learn that he is posting on here in more than one name, if that is true. Surely that shouldn't be allowed? Are other people doing that too?

Guess who the outraged hounders are talking about?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Tue May 27, 2014 8:47 am

You can bet your house that Bennett will be trying to get candyfloss banned or demoted for having a go at him.

Is Bennett losing his grip on the forum that he is not admin of, I wonder.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 27, 2014 1:01 pm

TROLL!!!!! Jean isn't pleased with Tone...

Re: Madeleine McCann search to enter 'substantial phase' of activity
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 12:33 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
    I find Tony's sarcasm unacceptable, nobodythereeither.

Please let it stop, Tony.

Is it not time for some here to lighten up a touch?

Was it not more than a tad over the top - indeed quite ridiculous - for NTE to complain that this forum was 'like wading through treacle' and 'banging your head against a brick wall'?

A bit of gently poking fun is still OK, isn't it?

Treacle is not what I would call, it, more like the bottom of a cesspit.   And NTE is quite right, it's not a place to visit for normal people.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:13 am

Re: Digging to start next week - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 8:00 am

@ chilli

Just stepping in for a moment to respond to your two posts today, in which you said:

+++++++++++++++++

chilli wrote:@Candyfloss pleasedon't take this personally. I appreciate you have a very hard job but although OT I have to get this off my chest.

Very disappointed Andrew77R has been excluded. I may not post very often but have been here from DM days. Is this a forum built on free speech or a forum built on who has upset TB today? I didn't join here for a long time for those reasons but eventually decided to join in again. From what I have seen today and over the last few weeks has made me seriously consider if I made the wrong decision. But I stay to read the valuable opinions and insights of so many good posters eg Andrew77b, Andyb, Russian Doll, Peter Mac, Chatelaine, Ultima, Portia etc. Don't sell this forum out . By promoting who shouts loudest, this forum is selling itself out.

Ha ha ha JeanM , there are so many good posters, especially you with your witty but close to the bone posts. Couldn't list everyone so don't take it personally and neither should TB. We are on the same side here I think, but nevertheless people get frustrated. I just don't think they should be barred for having a different opionion to more dominant characters

++++++++

REPLY: The first forum rule is 'Never attack another poster'. Andrew77R was banned for persistent breach of that rule, nothing about 'free speech' or 'different opinions'.

In his first attack, he wrote of me: "IMO - your a loon. (and lots of others think that of you). You lost everything with your obsession and for many years you look a pratt and you do. Literally".

In correspondence with Admin and me since then, he has repeated those views, thus: "Tony in my opinion is a loon…Pathetic really".

You wrote: "Is this a forum built on free speech or a forum built on who has upset TB today?"

REPLY: It was founded by the forum-owner and built up in the early days by a small core of people of whom I was one. It has since been built up to a forum where thousands view every day, based on quality information, research, comment and analysis. Out-and-out attacks on the character of any forum member, myself or anyone else, are not tolerated.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Someone has the measure of the trolls, though:

03 June 2014 10:35am

Here is a moderate Havern member taking a real risk- he has questioned the offensive captions on photographs. These were postsed by senior pitchforker PeterMac- a retired and somewhat demented ex policeman who runs a hovel in SPain. He is a valued member of Haverns. I fear for the posters survival. Someone yesterday criticised Tony Bennett- another 'respected member, and they were banned in seconds.
    "Although the poster on the Guardian page ID735113 is obviously a McCann pro, I do have to agree with them (on one point) that some of the posts over the last few days re adding captions on the search photos, have to me seemed in bad taste. I think this has been going on for so long that it seems that sometimes the forum looses site of the fact that a little girl is missing more than likely dead and at any moment one of the pictures could be portraying the police finding her body. I will also add before anyone else does -most on here do seem to care more than her own parents ever have- but can we think a bit before humorising what could possible be a bad moment for those involved - the twins , her old nursery teachers and some other family members and the poor police digging for her or clues. Sorry if this offends those who adding the captions - but I just saying how I feel about it roses"  
    Yes, the hounders' caption contest is disgusting and subhuman, like so much else they do.

ID735113
    03 June 2014 10:20am

Recommend
    Russian Doll, one of the posters on Haverns has just posted a selection of comments from here. She seems to have only chosen those that support her own biased point of view- no posts supporting the Mccanns, supporting the enquiry or criticising pitchforking have been chosen. This is how misinformation builds up. They all post on comment columns like this one, and then claim that it represents the common view in the UK- apparently 90% of Brits know the McCanns are guilty- a pitchforker just knows such things.
    ========

2 PEOPLE, 3 COMMENTS

Frances Gallagher
    03 June 2014 10:01am

Recommend
    For background information on this and much much more join us here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to hate site removed*

ID735113 Frances Gallagher
    03 June 2014 10:03am

Recommend
    Yet another Long time pitchforker with a very dubious relationship with the Irish Press- she managed to have a totally fallacious scenario run in an Irish Sunday. Photograph and all.
    Not to be trusted.

Oh, look who's pretending to be a 'member of the public'-

Peter MacLeod
    03 June 2014 8:36am

Recommend
    Interesting they are using cadaver dogs. The same ones the McCanns dismissed as "notoriously unreliable" ? Several people are serving terms of imprisonment because of alerts by dogs, even though no bodies were ever found.

The shutterlifter himself! How very amusing!

I assume the vitriol got too much for the Guardian as the comments pages are closed.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:49 pm

REPLY: The first forum rule is 'Never attack another poster'

but that's the first thing Bennett does if someone disagrees with him , and then he accuses them of being paid to disrupt hellhole  lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:46 pm

ussiandoll wrote:
    my last on this as it is off topic

you propose a theory that involves one of the Tapas 7 parents volunteering for their young blonde daughter to be carried around the streets of Praia da Luz on a cold night dressed only in pyjamas.

Tony, we believe that some if not all tapas told lies for the parents... why would this favour be such a big deal?

No more from me to you on this issue even on another thread when you insult fellow members, once again being belittled for their "ridiculous " theories.. some of whom possibly think that your whitewash theory is ridiculous , but are too courteous and respectful to members here to say so

Lackey:

Subscribers to the 'Whitewash' theory also include Pat Brown and Goncalo Amaral!

RD again:

I respect the views of anyone who believes in a whitewash -I would not insult them by calling their opinions ridiculous, however.

Non-lackey:

I agree RD, so many new people must have been put off posting as not wanting to be "shot down" by TB, in fact one poster did mention a few days ago that he/she will not post because of TB's attitude.

We all have our own opinions and want to have a say, that's why people are signing on to the website evey day, but to have someone shooting your every word down by para upon para of text is not fair.

Perhaps TB should take a break from the website for a week or two, he must spend hundreds of hours compiling all these long texts that go on and on (and really are sometimes too long to read) it can't be doing his blood pressure much good.

Newish member:

To misquote George Orwell "all posters are equal but some are more equal than others"
    Sykes
    Sykes

POSTER DOESN'T LIKE BENNET'S 'TONE OF VOICE' TO OTHER POSTERS Empty RUSSIANDOLL IS STILL BASHINGV BENNETT

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:54 am

: Digging to start next week (continuation of automatically locked thread) - UPDATE... starting today 2/6/14
    Post russiandoll Today at 10:58 am

Tony you are sailing very close to the wind with your potentially libellous statements which have been repeated on this forum. You have clearly called members of the Smith family liars and are now calling the Grange SIO corrupt.

Why don't you give this a rest before you land yourself back in court? You are in very dangerous waters and I can't understand why you are being so reckless with what you state in public.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:29 pm

even his own fan club noticing he's bonkers now ?
    Broho

Post  Broho Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:01 pm

have you noticed how they are walking on eggshells around him.?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Russian Doll to Bennett:

Re: SMITHMAN 2 - What can account for the 17 remarkable similarities between Tannerman and Smithman?
    Post russiandoll Today at 6:33 pm

I will not explain my hypothesis as you call it. You go back and read what you posted re my explanation and see the additions you made.

You are not addressing the issues you added, but other things.

Quote my post in full and show me in bold print:

Madeleine's name. Where I said she died May 3rd and where I said she was carried by Gerry and deposited in PdL. where are my exact words here?

You are free to interpret my statements, you are not free to write words saying they were mine when they are yours.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:34 am

coco wrote:even his own fan club noticing he's bonkers now ?

I bet Jean is still secretly lusting after him though!
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:15 pm

She must have terrible eyes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm