A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE?

Sykes
    Sykes

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Empty Re: LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE?

Post  Sykes Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:47 pm

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Scumba10
    Broho

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Empty Re: LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE?

Post  Broho Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:49 pm

Their computers should be gone through by the appropriate authority.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:51 pm

pair of them should be in broadmoor with the other criminal freaks .
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:35 pm

I hope there are folks sending these screenshots to Carter Ruck.

Sickos.
    Sykes
    Sykes

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Empty CHRISTOBELL AKA HUTTO, R

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:53 am

This is another sicko.

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:33 am

huttons vile .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:55 am

Look who's surfaced on the Metro site:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/09/madeleine-mccann-claims-police-will-release-photo-of-new-suspect-4140240/

Chrissie Nyssen · Top Commenter · Aberdeen College
    This is rubbish. Since when did the Police issue teasers? "Coming next week to a TV near you!" If this were even one percent genuine, they's be releasing it right now, not waiting until "next week" to put it on a TV show.

That's that vicious bitch Ratonabeam/Famous Grouse.
    They are definitely coming out of the slime they inhabit. I remember this one as a particularly evil and venomous sh*thead.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 am

oh yeah , her , ratonabeam . claimed she grew up near the Mccanns in glasgow . everyone reckoned she was bitter an twisted cos she fancied Gerry but he wasnt interested in a short fat ugly female like her lol! 
    Sykes
    Sykes

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Empty Lorraine Kelly - Sun

Post  Sykes Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:59 am

Lorraine Kelly - Sun today

"I pray e-fit helps find Madeleine

In the years since she disappeared off the face of the earth, Madeleine McCann's parents have never given up hope.

They have both been vilified and even found themselves accused of murdering their beloved child.

Conspiracy theorists have taken to Twitter and other social networking sites to compare outlandish theories and inflict disgraceful attacks on Kate and Gerry.

Somehow they have managed to endure all the foul trolls and hateful comments.

I simply have no idea how they stay so strong and remain so positive that one day they will find their daughter and their fractured family will be repaired.

This week their hopes were raised again with the news that Scotland Yard detectives plan to release an e-fit image of a possible suspect in Madeleine's abduction.

Kate and Gerry will also be appearing on BBC's Crimewatch on Monday night to make a fresh appeal for information.

I have met them both many times over the years and have always been struck by their dignity and gratitude to everyone who tried to help in the hunt for their daughter.

I cannot even begin to imagine what they have been going through during the past six years.

It must be the last thing they think about when they go to sleep and the first when they wake up in the morning. To go through life with that knot in your stomach, pain in your heart and never really having peace of mind is just too painful to bear. But bear it they must.

They have to take care of their twins, Sean and Amelie.

Right now, the McCann's are in the middle of a libel case against the Portuguese detective who devoted more energy to writing a book about the case than actually trying to find Madeleine.

Pain

He has made heinous accusations against Kate and Gerry.

The claims have caused them enormous pain and distress - and spawned much of the ludicrous backlash against them both.

If only the British coppers had been allowed to take charge of this investigation six years ago when the clues were still fresh.

There would have been a real chance of finding out what happened to Madeleine.

We can only hope that this latest development will bring about the reunion we are all praying for.

And that one day Madeleine will be found and returned to the arms of her parents".
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:30 am

Oh dear they're having meltdowns on Numpties 2: "Avn't these journalists read the Police Files!!!" Well you clearly haven't Susan:

Susan Walker-Scott

What a load of B******T being spouted on 'This Morning' about the new reconstruction! Avn't these journalists read the Police Files !!!!! These ppl are actually feeling sorry for the McCanns and PRAISING them for keeping this case alive after 6yrs!!! They are also dissing the Portugese Police saying it's a shame that the British Police weren't involved in this case from day one......UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!! It makes me SO angry !!

Share · 43 minutes ago near Leeds, England
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'
    Post almostgothic Today

If she hasn't done so already, I suggest that Tanner flip-flops down the cop shop toot sweet with whatever mitigating circumstances she can muster.
    Because otherwise the legal consequences for her and her family could be very serious indeed.
    Err, what legal consequences? The mankies are really scrapoiong the bottom of the barrel, aren't they?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Sykes wrote:

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'
    Post  almostgothic Today

If she hasn't done so already, I suggest that Tanner flip-flops down the cop shop toot sweet with whatever mitigating circumstances she can muster.
    Because otherwise the legal consequences for her and her family could be very serious indeed.
    Err, what legal consequences?   The mankies are really scrapoiong the bottom of the barrel, aren't they?  
    The scraping sounds are getting louder .. .I bet they will be reaching a crescendo around 10pm tonight ... Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Empty OH, LOOK, THE NORMALS FIGHT BACK!

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:29 pm

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Fox10

Adelle ‏@vulpeculiar 4h
    @fleetstreetfox If anyone has conclusive evidence either way, surely they should be talking to the police rather than ranting on twitter?

fleetstreetfox ‏@fleetstreetfox 4h
    @vulpeculiar You'd think so, wouldn't you? Instead they're spending time photoshopping Kate's face onto Rose West.

Sadie Smith ‏@smithsky1979 3h
    The depressing realityof the human psyche can be revealed in all of its stinking awfulness by twitter-searching the word "McCann".

fleetstreetfox ‏@fleetstreetfox 3h
    Blocking spittle-flecked crazies. Such fun.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

ShuBob Today at 2:52 pm

paddinton wrote:
    ShuBob wrote:
    paddinton wrote:

ShuBob wrote:
    Ok let me give my thoughts on what's happening with this somewhat bizarre media blitz to promote Crimewatch. I think the Met about to make arrests. My suspicion is that the McCanns will be amongst those to be arrested.

That certainly looks like the way this is headed! Bit odd if it is 'live on Crimewatch' though!'

I think it'll be in the coming days/weeks. Certainly not today IMO but who knows?

My guess is that it may well have all been planned (fairly meticulously) for some time.

I doubt SY would start showing their hand much before arrests are to be made as,(IMO) there could potentially be risks - to the suspects themselves.

That's what I think too. Perhaps, the McCanns have even been warned about the possibility just as being made arguidos was no surprise to them as they'd been informed before they visited the police station.
    For f's sake, they've all been watching too many US crime tv shows. If they thought the McCanns were guilty of anything the CPS wojuld not have waited until now to arrest them. And no, in the UK, suspects DO NOT get arrested on TV. Give us a break from all this idiocy, please!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:39 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h
    @JasonFarrellSky it's not new it's from smith sighting in http://mccannfiles.com #McCann Fgs

Jason Farrell ‏@JasonFarrellSky 2h
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY what's new is the significance given to it.

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h
    @JasonFarrellSky you could crack this with some good honest investigative uncontrolled reporting #McCann

Jason Farrell ‏@JasonFarrellSky 2h
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY I interviewed smith in 2008 so I know what he said. I can't really comment until crimewatch goes out, due to the embargo.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm

I especially loved this one from the Fox:

fleetstreetfox ‏@fleetstreetfox 3h
    Blocking spittle-flecked crazies. Such fun
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:05 pm

She has their number. lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Broho wrote:She has their number.  lol! 
    She has got them sussed and it was great when she told Butler to Foxtrot Oscar! Laughing 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:18 pm

She probably also remembers her from her lovely photo in the papers.

lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Broho wrote:She probably also remembers her from her lovely photo in the papers.

lol! lol! lol! 
    lol! 

That snap of Butler would be handy to hang on your front door to deter cold-callers!
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:51 pm

It would deter would be burglars too. lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Broho wrote:It would deter would be burglars too.  lol! lol! lol! 
    LOL!

The forkers on Havern's have started already:

tiredofthebs Today at 21:08

Why does an intelligent journalist like Kirsty Young lick the arses of these vile scumbags? Surely she can see what we can see.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 pm

I think JackieL's colostomy bag has just ruptured (from Havern's):

JackieL Today at 21:12

WHERE'S DAVIDPAYNE AT 6.30 PM????????????????????????????????????
    JackieL

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Some more cutting-edge comment from Havern's.

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***DISCUSSION****
    Post Roly Poly Today at 21:16

Bed ruffled and shutters up eh?

Payne has committed perjury
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:36 pm

A lot of shouting going on at Havern's: Very Happy 

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***DISCUSSION****
    New post tasprin Today at 21:31

It's a whitewash

I had some hope but apart from ironing out some of their lies this is the same old nonsense
    WHERE IS THE PAYNE VISIT? SHE LIED IN HER BOOK.
    WHERE IS TANNERS BUNDLEMAN? HER ELABORATE DESCRIPTION WAS ALL LIES

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:18 pm