A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT?

Sykes
    Sykes

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Empty SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT?

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Get 'em Gonçalo ‏@abuseofpower 2h2 hours ago
    So the McCann's have had my forum Carter-Rucked and removed from the Google search engine have they? What's next? Facebook?Twitter? #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Empty Re: SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT?

Post  Sykes Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Re: Banned from google
    Post Not Born Yesterday Today at 20:31

Bing and Yahoo are still showing MM and CMOMM.

Let's hope that they don't go the same way.  
    pleb-nobby-Lobby ‏@veniviedivici 2h2 hours ago
    Gerry #McCann now censoring #GOOGLE
    Post Carolina Today at 20:53

I managed to get here through Google but difficult. I think that the problem could be with Forumotion.
    coco
    coco

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Empty Re: SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT?

Post  coco Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Post cherry1 Today at 21:28

You can get through using dogpile.com

suits them lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:30 am

Panic setting in on non-admin site:

Re: "Jill Havern Forum" censored and removed from Google Search.
    Post admin Today at 9:45 pm

Missing Madeleine forum seems to have been whooshed too...if you google it you get websleuths.

MCF is still there though, thank goodness.

====

Post sonic72 Today at 9:52 pm

When I search for 'Jill Havern' in Google this message comes up at the bottom:

"Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe"

So I googled it, and it seems to be related to the 'right to be forgotten' rule that google have. If they have done it via this method then google are under no legal obligation to take up their request, but it seems they have.

But how can they stop a whole forum and make any entries to that be forgotten? The Mccanns are not Jill Havern, so they cannot make Jill Havern 'be forgotten', surely only google entries with their name on?

In this Guardian article I found relating to the subject of the 'right to be forgotten' The Guardian asked the following question...

"Q But only paedophiles or criminals or someone with something to hide would want to wipe such a link off the internet."

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jul/04/what-is-google-deleting-under-the-right-to-be-forgotten-and-why
    ========

Back to top Go down
    Post admin Today at 9:59 pm

Hicks wrote:
    Jillhavern.forumotion.net has not been whooshed from Google. I can get it straight away.
    Yeah, the URL is still there, but if you google 'complete mystery of madeleine mccann forum' you don't get anything. It's gone.

Post Hicks Today at 10:08 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
    Sure if you Google the full URL, it will come straight up. The problem is those that are just doing a general search having just heard about the case are much less likely to find this site.

That is wrong without a reason given to the forum owner IMO.

Yes, I agree it is wrong.

I was pointing out that the site as a whole had not been whooshed.....thank goodness!

Tony Bennett wrote:
    I researched this eariler today.

These were my findings:

1. Tried searching on BT Yahoo for CMOMM, Jill, Havern, Forum, or any similar combination - NO LINK to ths forum supplied

2. Ditto for Google, again NO LINK to this forum supplied

3. Tried various searches for words whch normally bring our forum very high up on the list, e.g.

Edward, Smethurst, Gary, Hagland, Brian, Kennedy, Arade, Dam, Marcos, Aragao, Correia etc.

then associating these words with madeleine, mccann etc.

In every case, I found NO LINK to this forum - except when CMOMM was mentioned (often negatively) on other links - very annoyingly, e.g. on 'Cristobell Unbound', or on some of the pro-McCann forums.

Thus, Google and BT Yahoo don't allow you to find this forum - and even worse, when searching for this forum, people will find many negative comments about us.

Google is all-powerful in today's internet age. They can decide what we read
    Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl 13m13 minutes ago Burnley, North West
    @google we have a right to read what we wish and many wish to read http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/ so why have you hidden it? #McCann

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore 2 mins2 minutes ago
    @martin_liz @5haronl @google The bots have stopped indexing the site - & others - & the URL remains for those who know it ; ) #Mccann

Bennett: Just typed 'Jill' 'Havern' 'forum' into Google and the first 10 results are an absolute scandal - I can't reproduce them here, they would be deeply offensive to the hard-working forum-owner and to those who've supported the site so well one way or another over the years.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:55 am

Post Woofer Today at 11:16 pm

Has that awful forum JATYK also been taken down - I can`t find it anyway.
    Still up, and here's a message just for you  from them.   SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? 4100771688
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 2h2 hours ago
    Tens of thousands visit most popular Madeleine #McCann forum *******/ after #Google bans links to them http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/******
    Er, it's not the 'most popular' forum, it's the most ridiculous, and people are drawn to it as they are to trainwrecks, etc.

And multi-socks and reset online 'snapshots' don't count, either.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON WHY GOOGLE IS BLOCKING THINGS

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:44 pm

tigerloaf » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:09 pm
    This problem with Google search does not apply to pro forums. Isn't that an interesting fact?

For example I did a search for this thread title and the name on one of the posters.

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7119

And where did Google take me instantly? You've guessed it:
    SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Stm

Then I did a search for this thread on JATYK2 with the name of one of the posters.

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t4544p40 ... ile-trolls

And what was the first result on Google? Yes, you've guessed it.
    SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Jatyk

So I next tried this thread with a poster's name.

https://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk ... on-exposed

And up pops the result instantaneously.
    SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Dbiag

Google is protecting the free speech of those who are exposing the hate campaign directed at the parents of Madeleine McCann and freely allowing the public to find the evidence for that campaign. I applaud them for that.

But search directly for the hate and I am afraid that there appears to be a block on it. Isn't that a shame for the people who spend their days pouring out bitterness and drivel such as that lie from Bennett the other day about Brenda Leyland being sent to the hotel, a lie which the family probably did not appreciate.

For example do a search for this thread by its title and the name of a poster and what does Google find?
    http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10515 ... nda#290355
    SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Hav

What about this thread on Missing Madeleine Forum with a poster name?

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/ ... ons-maddie

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Image

And I tried a third hate forum.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic2382 ... 43251c64df
    SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? More

Could this all be pure coincidence? Not really.

Could this be something to do with the dossier? Quite possibly. After all we know the police are investigating it.

At least we know that the numpties are aware of the problem and are addressing the issue. Only last night I spotted somebody sending a twit to @google to ask what is going on. I've not seen Mr Google reply yet but am sure he will as soon as he wakes up.

Perhaps they should send some emails like the one Rees sent about something or other. Perhaps they should address their email to Sir Hogan Google or Sir Google Hogan? Perhaps the Queen (remember the lizard in the nice old lady mask) has knighted Mr Google and he doesn't like being referred to as @ or Mr any more?

I wish them luck in determining just what is going on though because directing questions solely at Google won't help them find out the whole story.

I have it from a little birdy that the "big boys" in the game are not going to tell them why they can't play like they used to because they don't have to. So there.
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Oh heavens to betsy. Mr Google has gone and done it now. Stand by for 1000 questions regarding it Mr. Google. lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Post admin Today at 9:18 pm

I've been having a chat with 'Faked Abduction' author, Steve Marsden, today on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jill.havern and he reckons it's a forumotion issue with their robots.txt.

It would seem that all forumotion sites have the same problem but I don't understand why my forum (and Missing Madeleine) isn't listed on Google even though others are.

I've posted a query on forumotion xxxxxxhttp://help.forumotion.com/t136499-robotstxt-excluding-google?highlight=robots and hopefully they'll get back to me to help me remedy this.
    It would seem that all forumotion sites have the same problem  Err, no, this ia a forumotion site and no-one has had any problems here nor, I understand with JATYK2, which is also a forumotion site.
    robots.txt excluding Google
    Post by jkh Today at 3:09 am

Can forumotion please tell me if they have changed robots.txt recently to exclude Google?
    My forum is no longer listed on Google and when I look at the code to my forum I get
    Mediapartners-Google*
    disallowed

How do I fix this?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:10 am

Forum removed from Google
    Post by jkh Yesterday at 9:55 am

My forum has been removed from the Google search engine, and i wonder if you have any advice please? I have had no communication saying that this would happen.

Re: Forum removed from Google
    Post by Ramdaman Yesterday at 10:28 am

How long ago have you submitted your proposal to the Google SEO? I think it goes away after some time.
    Post smokinggun Today at 10:50 pm

I work in this area and there is nothing wrong with site's robots.txt with respect to indexing by Google. The mediapartners-Google user agent is to do with Adsense and not the main Google crawler (googlebot) which is not disallowed by the robots.txt
    Post scrants Today at 11:09 pm

sonic72 wrote:
    I cant use google.com Scrants, it just changes it to google.co.uk there is probably some way around it, but I have the site bookmarked.

I'm sure admin can clarify if it's a technical glitch or a removal request, by contacting google.
    If you type www.google.com in the address bar you will get google.com

Then save the page that comes up as a bookmark or favourite.

She's had her head bitten off by a forumotion mod.
    Re: robots.txt excluding Google
    Post by SLGray Today at 9:04

Please do not start multi-threads about the same issue.

Use this one - xxxxxxhttp://help.forumotion.com/t136482-forum-removed-from-google .

Topic Locked
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:36 am

Snifferdog wrote:
    I said earlier that I could get JH no problem, but that is on Bing.
    I have just tried Google.za and only the vile Maddie haters come up.

I used to visit Chris Spiveys blog, but I haven't been able to get on there through ANY search engine - for over 2 months...

imo it IS a world wide phenomena, as the New World Order is a Global Government.

The more it establishes itself, the less individual freedom - and eventually - a coup less enforced communist dictatorship using government pawns, not affecting the royales of course, who are, or so we are told, merely,... spin ... a type ceremonial window dressing, a bit like an "animated" Madame Tussauds.

Some other search engines to try that don't track:-

DuckDuckGo, Dog Pile, StartPage, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves, Blekko, metasearch, yandex.

ETA: Juat read your posts Onehand and NickE, perhaps this is why some of us were struggling with the portal page a few days ago.

Hi Snifferdog,

You mention Chris Spivey .. his is another site which is very difficult to find through search engines .. now, I'll be the first to admit that Chris's choice of language can be blue and extreme .. but the man does speak the truth .. so much so, he has been arrested twice in the last four months, his front door and bedroom window bashed in by police and more .. but worst of all, social services seem hell bent on taking his little 16 month old grandson into care .. the family are going through a living nightmare all because Chris Spivey has obviously over-stepped on someone's toes ..
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:52 am

Post by jkh Today at 5:09 pm

My forum was always right up the top of the Google search but now there is no reference whatsoever anywhere, not even pushed further down. It's something to do with robots.txt and Adsense.

I get this message
    User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
    Disallow:

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google*
    Disallow:

But then when I look at the robots.txt for the forumotion page you get the same message, in fact all forumotion sites have the same message so mine is not unique. I just don't understand why I've been booted off Google.

Last year I paid to remove all the ads and this year I paid again. Surely it can't be that?

All other search engines are fine, it's just Google
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:29 am

Havern's still baffled:
    But it only seems to be this forum and the Missing Madeleine forum (as far as I can see) that is excluded from Google because if you search for any other forumotion forum they can all be found
    You'd think those clever cookies could work out what they have in common.....

I am so lurving this. Now all we need is for the forum to really vanish into the ether, maybe not such wishful thinking after all. We shall watch with keen interest the ongoing saga. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Empty Haverns a paranoid loony

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:49 pm

Blackmail?
    Post by jkh on November 1st 2014, 8:04 am

Hi

I received this message via the contact link on my forum and wonder if there is anything I can do about it? Is it just spam, or should I be worried about the security of my forum?

Message subject : [Contact] Bug Bounty

Message content :

Hello Sir How Are You I Hope You Are Alright Myself Nakul Mohan I Am
    Professional Hacker I Am Not A Black-Hat I Am White-Hat I Want To Ask You
    Something If I Find Some Medium/Critical Bugs On Your Website Than What Credit
    You Give Me For That ? Did You Give Me $$$$$ Or Bitcoins I Just Want To Secure
    Your Website.

Sender e-mail address: Email Removed

There seems to be a fair few links about this person if you type his email address into google

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=edwardmaya618%40gmail.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=rcs&gfe_rd=cr&ei=wgdUVP_GIcqq8wewu4GQCg
    That got flattened too...
    Re: Blackmail?
    Post by SLGray on November 1st 2014, 9:05 am

It is just someone trying to get money.

Forumotion has many security features.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Someone's really upset. lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:02 pm

Broho wrote:Someone's really upset.  lol! lol! lol!
    As Hannibal Smith used to say "I love it when a plan comes together." Sykes Very Happy Laughing
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Better late than never, Sykes. Wink
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:36 pm

She's still pestering them...
    Post by jkh Today at 1:20 am

is it possible to change the url of my forum from forumotion.net to forumotion.co.uk because Google is not picking up on forumotion.net anymore for some reason.

Can anyone tell me why that is?
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:38 pm

If you think she keeps on asking forumotion what's wrong, then that is nofink in comparison with what Bennett is doing with her. lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Broho wrote:If you think she keeps on asking forumotion what's wrong, then that is nofink in comparison with what Bennett is doing with her.  lol! lol! lol!
     We don't want to know what bennett is doing with her - I will have nightmares tonight at the thought.   Sykes  SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? VomitingSmiley
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Laughing Laughing
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl Nov 2
    Getting used to Bing now since @Google have removed thousands of favourite URLs from their search including this one http://jillxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/
    Thousands? Really? Yet, only Havern is complaining - and being ignored by the hosts.
    Broho

Post  Broho Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:53 pm

As if Google could care losing people like her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? Empty BLACKSMITH - A WELL-KNOWN ANTI, PUTS HIS PENNYWORTH IN AND SNIPES AT BENNETT

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:55 pm

In a Nutshell

There is a nineteen page thread on Mr Bennett’s sewage farm about a problem accessing the site through Google. Given the McCanns’ history of attempting to limit critical comment about the case, and given that it appeared to be affecting other anti-McCann sites, it isn’t surprising that people there thought that the couple might be behind this problem too.

So the nineteen pages of hysterical paranoia that followed were no surprise either. In amongst them, to be fair, were a couple of posts rightly suggesting that the issue had nothing to do with the McCanns but concerned a problem between a forum hosting group and Google. They came to this tentative conclusion by looking at all the available evidence instead of selecting bits of that evidence that fitted their own preconceptions.

Mr Bennett wrote this near the beginning of the thread:

“The simplest explanation is that someone who doesn't like what is said about them here has snivelled and whined to Google and demanded 'The Right to be Forgotten' - and that Google has temporarily used the sledgehammer of censoring links here whilst they get specific posts that may have been complained about removed.”

Mr Bennett’s use of the phrase “The simplest explanation” offers a clue as to how he has led his credulous readers into the blind alley in which they now reside. It isn’t simple but extraordinarily convoluted and it isn’t an explanation since it derives wholly from Mr Bennett’s imagination, not the evidence.

It is a complete invention, just as Bennett’s assessments of the blameless Smith family and the equally blameless Robert Murat, amongst many others, are complete inventions. As usual his followers lap it up. And, as usual, he subverts the true case against the McCanns not just by the needless insults which this vicious little man specializes in – “sniveling and whining” – but by accusing them of things they obviously haven’t done. Hmm.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by jkh Today at 1:34 am

What does it take to get a reply around here?

Post by SLGray Today at 7:33 am

Please don't double post. Your post needs to be separated by at least 24 hours before bumping. Please use the edit button instead!

You can change your forum' link here:

AP > General > Forum > Forum Address
    I don't think that will work, though I'm not sure why.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:02 am