A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

+2
coco
Sykes
6 posters

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE?

Sykes
    Sykes

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Empty Re: LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE?

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'
    Post almostgothic Today

If she hasn't done so already, I suggest that Tanner flip-flops down the cop shop toot sweet with whatever mitigating circumstances she can muster.
    Because otherwise the legal consequences for her and her family could be very serious indeed.
    Err, what legal consequences? The mankies are really scrapoiong the bottom of the barrel, aren't they?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Empty Re: LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE?

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Sykes wrote:

Madeleine McCann: Key Details 'Were Wrong'
    Post  almostgothic Today

If she hasn't done so already, I suggest that Tanner flip-flops down the cop shop toot sweet with whatever mitigating circumstances she can muster.
    Because otherwise the legal consequences for her and her family could be very serious indeed.
    Err, what legal consequences?   The mankies are really scrapoiong the bottom of the barrel, aren't they?  
    The scraping sounds are getting louder .. .I bet they will be reaching a crescendo around 10pm tonight ... Laughing 
    Sykes
    Sykes

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Empty OH, LOOK, THE NORMALS FIGHT BACK!

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:29 pm

LET'S POST UP SOME JUICY HATER POSTS, SHALL WE? - Page 5 Fox10

Adelle ‏@vulpeculiar 4h
    @fleetstreetfox If anyone has conclusive evidence either way, surely they should be talking to the police rather than ranting on twitter?

fleetstreetfox ‏@fleetstreetfox 4h
    @vulpeculiar You'd think so, wouldn't you? Instead they're spending time photoshopping Kate's face onto Rose West.

Sadie Smith ‏@smithsky1979 3h
    The depressing realityof the human psyche can be revealed in all of its stinking awfulness by twitter-searching the word "McCann".

fleetstreetfox ‏@fleetstreetfox 3h
    Blocking spittle-flecked crazies. Such fun.

Last edited by Sykes on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:02 pm

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

ShuBob Today at 2:52 pm

paddinton wrote:
    ShuBob wrote:
    paddinton wrote:

ShuBob wrote:
    Ok let me give my thoughts on what's happening with this somewhat bizarre media blitz to promote Crimewatch. I think the Met about to make arrests. My suspicion is that the McCanns will be amongst those to be arrested.

That certainly looks like the way this is headed! Bit odd if it is 'live on Crimewatch' though!'

I think it'll be in the coming days/weeks. Certainly not today IMO but who knows?

My guess is that it may well have all been planned (fairly meticulously) for some time.

I doubt SY would start showing their hand much before arrests are to be made as,(IMO) there could potentially be risks - to the suspects themselves.

That's what I think too. Perhaps, the McCanns have even been warned about the possibility just as being made arguidos was no surprise to them as they'd been informed before they visited the police station.
    For f's sake, they've all been watching too many US crime tv shows. If they thought the McCanns were guilty of anything the CPS wojuld not have waited until now to arrest them. And no, in the UK, suspects DO NOT get arrested on TV. Give us a break from all this idiocy, please!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:39 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h
    @JasonFarrellSky it's not new it's from smith sighting in http://mccannfiles.com #McCann Fgs

Jason Farrell ‏@JasonFarrellSky 2h
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY what's new is the significance given to it.

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h
    @JasonFarrellSky you could crack this with some good honest investigative uncontrolled reporting #McCann

Jason Farrell ‏@JasonFarrellSky 2h
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY I interviewed smith in 2008 so I know what he said. I can't really comment until crimewatch goes out, due to the embargo.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm

I especially loved this one from the Fox:

fleetstreetfox ‏@fleetstreetfox 3h
    Blocking spittle-flecked crazies. Such fun
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:05 pm

She has their number. lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Broho wrote:She has their number.  lol! 
    She has got them sussed and it was great when she told Butler to Foxtrot Oscar! Laughing 
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:18 pm

She probably also remembers her from her lovely photo in the papers.

lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Broho wrote:She probably also remembers her from her lovely photo in the papers.

lol! lol! lol! 
    lol! 

That snap of Butler would be handy to hang on your front door to deter cold-callers!
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:51 pm

It would deter would be burglars too. lol! lol! lol! 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Broho wrote:It would deter would be burglars too.  lol! lol! lol! 
    LOL!

The forkers on Havern's have started already:

tiredofthebs Today at 21:08

Why does an intelligent journalist like Kirsty Young lick the arses of these vile scumbags? Surely she can see what we can see.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 pm

I think JackieL's colostomy bag has just ruptured (from Havern's):

JackieL Today at 21:12

WHERE'S DAVIDPAYNE AT 6.30 PM????????????????????????????????????
    JackieL

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:24 pm

Some more cutting-edge comment from Havern's.

Re: CRIMEWATCH ON BBC ***DISCUSSION****
    Post Roly Poly Today at 21:16

Bed ruffled and shutters up eh?

Payne has committed perjury
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:36 pm

A lot of shouting going on at Havern's: Very Happy 

New post tasprin Today at 21:31

It's a whitewash

I had some hope but apart from ironing out some of their lies this is the same old nonsense
    WHERE IS THE PAYNE VISIT? SHE LIED IN HER BOOK.
    WHERE IS TANNERS BUNDLEMAN? HER ELABORATE DESCRIPTION WAS ALL LIES
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Not only shouting but coloured fonts from this Havern's cretin:

Post Truthandjustice Today at 21:45

They completely avoided discrepancies in the witness statements JT GM JW in the street at the same time, DPayne visit. The shutters business again presented as fact despite being disproved on the first night. The explanation of the Tanner sighting would have had him walking in the opposite direction. They WERE NOT FORMALLY CLEARED!! nearly threw something at the telly then. Also they made the apartment look much closer to the restaurant and they were sitting outside which was incorrect. It is a PR job.
    Truthandjustice

Neeley

Post  Neeley Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Not only shouting but coloured fonts from this Havern's cretin:

Post Truthandjustice Today at 21:45

They completely avoided discrepancies in the witness statements JT GM JW in the street at the same time, DPayne visit. The shutters business again presented as fact despite being disproved on the first night. The explanation of the Tanner sighting would have had him walking in the opposite direction. They WERE NOT FORMALLY CLEARED!! nearly threw something at the telly then. Also they made the apartment look much closer to the restaurant and they were sitting outside which was incorrect. It is a PR job.
    Truthandjustice

Sickos the lot of them.

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:15 pm

They are indeed Neeley. This hounder doesn't realise that a large proportion are logged on to Havern's to laugh at them all shouting and fuming about Crimewatch:

New post davidslewgoliath Today at 22:11

2206 users online a minute ago - huge interest in the case now!
    davidslewgoliath

Neeley

Post  Neeley Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:They are indeed Neeley.  This hounder doesn't realise that a large proportion are logged on to Havern's to laugh at them all shouting and fuming about Crimewatch:

New post  davidslewgoliath Today at 22:11

2206 users online a minute ago - huge interest in the case now!
    davidslewgoliath

The amount of folks logged on there are a joke.

I thought everyone knew that. Cool
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Blimey PeterCack's going to have a coronary any minute:

Post PeterMac Today at 22:18

No timeline
    No entry
    No exit
    No MO
    No dogs
    No sedation
    No motive
    No means
    No opportunity
    No reconstruction

It is a trap !
    And they have walked right into it.
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Blimey PeterCack's going to have a coronary any minute:

Post  PeterMac Today at 22:18

No timeline
    No entry
    No exit
    No MO
    No dogs
    No sedation
    No motive
    No means
    No opportunity
    No reconstruction

It is a trap !
    And they have walked right into it.
    PeterMac needs psychiatric help. Now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:43 pm