A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES TAKE ON - THE FLOUNCE

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES TAKE ON - THE FLOUNCE Empty SYKES TAKE ON - THE FLOUNCE

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:32 am

Having just witnessed a flounce I thought I would give my opinion on this strange internet practice.

As far as I can see from the flounces I have witnessed, they usually come about because the flouncer is losing the argument.  This is the case in the one I recently observed.  After some sarky comments, riposted by the non-flouncer, the first party announced they were leaving, after posting up a long and boring diatribe as to the reasons why she was taking this step.  The second party waved goodbye with a few well-chosen words and a funny emoticon.  The flouncer logged out but did NOT close her forum membership.   Everyone breathed a sigh of relief - for a brief period of 2 to 3 days. Then back she came, as if nothing had happened, but the rest of the posters had moved on and the reaction to her reappearance was muted from some, by others negative and by a couple downright hostile.   Cue another flounce, a few days respite and, yes, you've guessed it, like a bad penny she was back and the whole stupid routine started up again.  It reminds me of that old comedy routine "I go, I no come back, but before I go ...."   I suppose it is good for a brief chuckle, but it does become very wearisome.  Oh, well, wonder who will flounce today?  Off for a wander round the forums Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
    Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES TAKE ON - THE FLOUNCE Empty Re: SYKES TAKE ON - THE FLOUNCE

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Oh, my, here is a perfect example of a mega flounce. The flouncer? Sommat called the Blacksmith Bureau, a fund of lies, misinformation and general nastiness. After being shown up by today's announcement from the Met as a total fraud, fake and WUM, he's snarled a half-hearted apology at the McCanns and flounced off yet again...
    Thursday, 4 July 2013

Scotland Yard speaks
    The Bureau doesn't do old news

"Detectives say Madeleine's parents, the friends the McCanns were with in Portugal and people known to the family before they went away are not suspects or people they need to investigate."

OK. On the assumption that Scotland Yard are telling the truth then there is no possibility of the Tapas 9 being re-interviewed, the primary aim of the Bureau since its inception. Which means there is no purpose in continuing to comment on the case other than as a hobby or from dislike of the people involved. And here we are, a public apology to the McCanns and a withdrawal of any claims we've made apart from the substantiated evidence of habitual lying quoted in our previous post, which we'll leave standing for the moment.

The question of the libel settlement remains open. We'll make a post on the other Bureau when that is confirmed. Bye

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:25 pm