A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - JUSTICE

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - JUSTICE - Page 2 Empty UPDATE - WUM ALERT

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:04 am

Things really do happen on the Justice forum, don't they, usually at the weekends and when some of the rabid posters have had a skinfull.  The latest, yesterday evening, was the appearance of someone calling itself Peter Verran, supposedly a 'person of interest' to the police re the MCann case.  Most posters, whatever side they might be on, were highly skeptical.  However, the resident lush immediately tried to blame what she called a WUM on the pro side.  Mind you, she did appear to have over-indulged - as per usual.   It was so obviously a scam, especially when the person went off-line the moment they were asked a question and, as far as I am aware never came back on.  One post and then a sudden silence?  I leave you to make your own decision as to the veracity of this poster - it has been suggested in some quarters that one would need to look very close to home for the culprit, that it was a blatant attempt to increase the falling numbers of posters and readers.  Oh, an afterthought, why did redblossom immediately say it was a WUM?   We are entitled, nay, we demand to know what she knows.

Further information :  oh, my, the thread has 'vanished' though the poster is still on the membership list.   No need to comment, is there?

An update on all this: Later on, back came 'Peter Verran' on a new thread posting up in capitals and asking if he should consider legal action - I assume against the police, though I understand he went to them voluntarily. One deluded idiot suggested he contact Tony Bennett (yes, that one, not the singer) - can one report a poster for suggesting assisted suicide? And guess what, that thread and all posts has vanished, but you can read some of it on our Justice thread if you are so inclined. Meanwhile the Justice lot were crowing over the sudden suspension of a rival forum which they call the 'Blue Forum' and which is orientated towards the Jeremy Bamber case but has a section on the McCanns. I don't know what happened but it is back on line again. There is no love lost between these two forums; in fact some of the vitriol has outdone even the lot regularly thrown at the McCann supporters. An interesting fact - I understand that, like the Justice forum, its rival is run by a convicted criminal.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - JUSTICE - Page 2 Empty NO WAY TO RUN A FORUM, SHADES OF 3As

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:56 am

Last night we had quite a session, apparently unmodded, nothing new there.  A rabid hater decided to threaten to 'out' another, claiming they had exchanged PMs and that the poster was lying regarding this.   The anti then offered to send copies of all the pms to anyone who requested them and thanked other posters for their support.    She screamed LIAR on her post - surely that is enough to get a severe reprimand?   And on any other well-run and modded forum, threatening poisters with putting up in public PMs, or to give them their full title, PRIVATE MESSAGES, would result in an immediate ban, likewise sending them round to other posters to gloat over is totally reprehensible.   Then the usual suspects joined in, giving their tuppence worth - as if anyone cares what they think.   Meanwhile, that well known fool, AnneGuedes, was claiming that pork is NOT pig and droning on about 24 hour burials in Portugal.  She's obviously as ignorant over this as she is over Portuguese law and court procedures.   In Christian countries, the burial practices of both Jews and Muslims are honored ie the burial within 24 hours of death.   But in the case of murder or suspicious demise, these practices can be and are revoked.   Again this 'pundit' has ended up with egg on her face, you would think by now she would have learned to shut her trap and go do something constructive instead of making a total ass of herself at every opportunity.   This morning, surprise, surprise, the posts had been removed, and guess what, the poster who did the threatening is on 10% watch, while her victim is on 30% .  No justice on that forum, I would describe it as rotten to the core.  But then, when you consider the admin and owner, are you really surprised?

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:25 pm