A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:28 am

Monday, 15 February 2016
    AND THE ANSWER TO EVERY QUESTION IS ?
    Whilst I do believe there are restrictions over the reporting of the Madeleine case, for most mainstream journalists, the Maddie case is one among thousands landing on their newsdesks every day.  They simply don't have the time or inclination to concentrate on one specific case. A case that will never pay the rent because no-one will publish their findings whilst a live criminal investigation is underway.   More at link

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/and-answer-to-every-question-is.html
    "Will she ever stop?"  I was asked by Bored of Tunbridge Wells - I guess not as she is, after all, a world famous authoress.   Oh, usual arrangements for subscribers.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:54 am

Re post no 51 above, these are the last two paragraphs from her latest ravings.   I think it shows just what kind of a person she is.   Sykes
    Meanwhile what kind of justice do we want?  I don't think anyone can dispute that those directly involved are living under a very dark cloud.  Their lives are no longer their own, they are all dependent on the links of a chain holding strong.  They are living in fear, and I cannot think of a worse prison than that.  A pro once asked me if it would really be so bad if they 'got away with it', and to be honest, I did have to stop and think about it.  The crime suspected is grotesque but the punishment is lifelong.

But returning to reality, the 'crime' didn't stop there, it grew and multiplied and it has been very cruel and destructive, not only for those daft enough to allow themselves to become so entangled, but to innocent bystanders and the cop who had the misfortune of being handed the poisoned chalice.  They deliberately set out to bring misery and fear to others, and they have preyed on peoples' kindness and generosity to amass a large fortune.  But worse, and in the words of Kate 'they will never stop'.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:23 am

Saturday, 20 February 2016

ANOTHER SPIN CYCLE - THE TWINS WANT MADDIE BACK

I haven't commented on the latest flurry of Madeleine stories, because to be honest, I was feeling a bit sorry for the main players.  Their world must be closing in on them, it's a bit like a car crash where you just don't want to look anymore.  Besides which, the stories are just more of the same thing we have been seeing on a regular basis for the past 9 years.  Madeleine is still missing and the McCanns are still looking and hoping and using their children as human shields.

I try not to pass judgment on other people's behaviour, but ffs, what is wrong with the very proactive family who surround the parents, that they are allowing those poor kids to be dragged into this mire of deceit?  Isn't there one among them with a sense of decency and conscience?  They are in it up to the necks, but the kids don't have to be.  If those kids have trust issues in their lives, the very proactive family will have only themselves to blame.

Kate and Gerry know the public do not like them, so they are using the kids' names in the press releases to ward off criticism of themselves.  It is a cowardly thing to do, the twins are at an age where newspaper front pages can affect their lives, especially if they are mentioned by name.  More at link
    Usual arrangements in force.   Sykes  
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/another-spin-cycle-twins-want-maddie.html

Re the remark in the last paragraph - "I'd rather have cocktails with Fred and Rosemary West than that lot" - just about her level and shows how sick in the head she is.  Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty NOW SHE'S RANTING ON ABOUT RICHARD hALL VIDEOS AND BASHING BENNETT AT THE SAME TIME

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Sunday, 21 February 2016
    WHY I WON'T SUPPORT THE RICHARD HALL VIDEOS
    My spambox has been especially busy this past couple of days with sneaks from the cesspit trying to promote the Richard Hall videos.   Just for the record I am not going to publicise theories that name and accuse all and sundry of lying and being involved in a heinous crime.  I think it is morally reprehensible that people who through no fault of their own are being 'investigated' (stalked) by groups of self appointed vigilantes who have put them on public trial and found them guilty, based on nothing more than their own prejudices.

I watched the first videos that Richard Hall produced and was deeply dismayed at the 'school boy' errors and the obvious input of chief conspiracy loon Tony Bennett.  Richard seems like a nice enough guy, but he has either been totally bamboozled by Bennett (many have, see his Wiki entry) or, and I hate to say this, he has been too lazy to check the facts out for himself.  Another reason of course, may be the 'answer to every question', the old filthy lucre.  The mystery of Madeleine McCann is a global phenomenon, documentaries, books etc about the case could potentially make millions.  Even justice seekers have to earn a crust.  More at link
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/why-i-wont-support-richard-hall-videos.html
    Lawdy, lawdy, I reckon there should be a prize for anyone who manages not to fall asleep!     Usual arrangements apply.   Sykes

UPDATE:  EVERY COMMENT BY NOT TEXTUSA ON THIS HAS BEEN REMOVED WITH THIS MESSAGE - "This comment has been removed by the author."  However, it just so happens that one of my sources managed to copy a few of them.   Sykes

Not Textusa24 February 2016 at 19:34
    That should of course say 'boot'; apologies

No, a witness from GA is not good enough, sorry. GA isn't always right. Remember that in that particular video he also claims that Madeleine's DNA and bodily fluids were found in the car; I'm afraid that was wrong too.

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton24 February 2016 at 19:41
    Well NT, I'm afraid you have reached that 'I'm right, dead right' stage, so that's it for me.

Not Textusa24 February 2016 at 19:56
    Your problem, Ros, is that I AM right.

Unless of course you can find me a forensic report that says her DNA and bodily fluids were found in the Scenic?

Sticking your fingers in your ears and saying ''I'm not listening, I'm not listening'' is hardly a grown-up way of dealing with it
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton24 February 2016 at 21:49
    You are entitled to your opinion NT, but you will have to accept the fact that others don't share it.  
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton25 February 2016 at 11:34
    You claim to know more than the experts in this case NT, telling us 'they failed to understand what they were reading'. Can you tell us what qualifies you to dismiss the work of the experts?

Not Textusa25 February 2016 at 11:51
    My qualifications are none of your business, Ros, and I certainly have no intention of listing them on a blogsite.

Rather than attacking me, I would suggest you read the forensic reports and the links referred to above. Anyone should be capable of reading the dates and the names of the senders.

I am not claiming to know more that the 'experts', but it is absolutely plain that the police officers were not 'experts' in forensic science. John Lowe was the expert, and they do not appear to have understood his report. Why this was, I do not know. It seems perfectly clear to me. I have never dismissed the work of the experts. I have pointed out where the police did not understand what the experts were telling them

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton25 February 2016 at 11:57
    If you can't or won't tell us what qualifies you to know more than the experts and the detectives, then you must accept that your findings will not be considered credible.

You can shout as much as you like, but without that credibility, all you are doing is shouting.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty HUTTON MAKES AN OFFER YOU CAN'T REFUSE

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:44 am

Friday, 26 February 2016
    MEMOIR WRITING COURSE ONLINE
    I will shortly be offering a 6 session writing and mentoring course to kickstart that memoir.  The course will be individually tailored to each writer's needs, with personal tuition via phone and Skype together with written critiques.  I will also be offering reviews and editing services for those further along in the process.

I am hoping to get a website up and running soon, but in the meanwhile, if anyone is interested, please contact me at Rosalindhutton@aol.com  
    To read the rest of this fantastic one time only offer, use link, remove xxxx to access.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.fr/2016/02/memoir-writing-course-online.html
     CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 Comedy_audience_laughs_ComedyCentralVideo
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:40 am

From Not Textusa's blog re the removal of all her/his posts:
    Thursday, 25 February 2016
    Liars
    I don't like liars

I specifically don't like liars who ask me to leave their blog then lie about the reason why I went.

Enjoy the quiet
    Posted by Not Textusa at 16:08
     CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 Screen14
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:04 am

More re post 56 above:
    Not Textusa26 February 2016 at 02:16
    She asked me to go. It's in there amongst her posts. Then lied about me refusing to answer questions - silly cow.

I deleted my comments for two reasons - one, because I don't see why they should serve as clickbait for her, and two, because I have no further wish to be associated with her blog. I have a copy, naturally, in case she wants to deny anything.

Unfortunately, Ros, for all her grandstanding, is just another blogger whose knowledge of the case mostly comes from the TV. It became increasingly obvious that many of her readers are profoundly stupid people who can see no further than the 'kneejerk' reaction they pull whenever anyone points out to them that half of what they think they know about the case is total bullshit.

Not Textusa26 February 2016 at 02:35
    A full account can be found here
    http://web.archive.org/web/20160225122704/http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/why-i-wont-support-richard-hall-videos.html

including, this

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton25 February 2016 at 11:45
    I can translate passive/aggressive too NT, and I'm getting a bit sick of your aggressive responses to MY readers. Please take your dogma and anger issues back to your own blog.

So, as requested, I did just that. Only for her to claim I went when certain of my posts were challenged. I knew she would pull the anonymity handle at some point - unlike her, some of us have no wish to dangle our drawers from the window. It's called privacy.

Ultimately, it's pointless trying to have an intelligent, rational discourse with people who are not only pig-shit ignorant, but are proud of being pig-shit ignorant.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:13 am

From her blog - re post no 55 above:
    Anonymous27 February 2016 at 22:08

Ros can I ask you a few questions?

1. what experience do you have in writing and mentoring students?
    2. what experience do you have in teaching - especially online via phone and Skype?
    3. how much does it cost?
    4. what certification/accreditation will I receive at the end?
    5. will you be sober?
     CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 Screen16

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton28 February 2016 at 09:39

I have a lifetime experience of writing 22:08, for me it is an OCD/addiction that dates back to adolescence. It is beyond my control (fav movie line).

I also have many years of teaching English A level and GCSE both in colleges and privately on a one to one level. I also had tutor groups - that is groups assigned to myself to guide and mentor through their studies while at college. Should also add, I have a drawer full of thank you cards and letters, and I am as proud of their successes as I am my own.

Phone and Skype is a new one for me - but hey, the technology exists so why not give it a try? I know just how effective, the right words and the right pointers can be, especially when those words and pointers are tailored to an individual. As much as I loved teaching classes and groups, it vexed me that I could not give each student the individual one to one time they needed to truly sparkle.

As a lecturer, I was constantly exhausted! I always gave my students several shots at their assignments, which of course quadrupled the marking I did every evening. It paid off with their results, but it would have killed me if I had carried on - I was just too soft, as my dad used to say, lol.

I'm afraid I was a 'bad' teacher within the Education system, because I could not stick within the rigidly set rules and guidelines. Imo, the admin and the bureaucracy puts a (v.low) ceiling on what it expects from state educated students. There is very little room to explore anything beyond the National Curriculum. It breaks my heart that so many talented kids slip through the system and accept mediocrity because their individual talents haven't been recognised or nurtured by those educating them.

I am at the moment gushing with enthusiasm for the 'Schoolswap' experiment that was shown on ITV. I was of course aware of the gaping chasm between Public schools and State schools, but this documentary made it all too real. So many kids in state schools have zero self esteem - the result of a lifetime of no-one actually listening to them.

For example. When I taught A level, I had to prepare lesson plans breaking a 2 hour lecture into 15 minute slots. If, as often happened, an interesting subject turned into a lively debate, with even the 'quiet ones' participating, it had to be brought to an abrupt end after 15 minutes if an Ofsted inspector was sitting at the back of the room.

continues.........

But I don't want to go off on a tangent.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Sunday, 28 February 2016
    MEMOIR WRITING COURSE PART DEUX
    Continuing my reply to a commentator on Part one of my Memoir course.......

The education system is a whole other topic for another day, lol, suffice to say, I gave up formal teaching with the words of William Blake ringing in my ears 'I must create my own system, or be enslaved by another man's' - a bit sexist, but I'm sure it applies to feisty women too.

I hasten to add, my teaching 'methods' were very effective. I took average, and below average students to A's and B+s, because my first criteria in teaching is to get the student to believe in him or her self.  Once they believe they can do it, they can.  
    I am thinking of charging between £200.00 and £300.00 for the six session course.  The introduction will be free, it will be a way in which I can assess the student's abilities and needs and they can assess my ability to teach them.  I will also be offering editing and critiques, probably at around £200 per 5,000 words.  I am also considering ghost writing, or re-writes but that would be considerably more as it would involve a lot of close contact with the 'author' in order to tell their story, and I have no figures for that at the moment.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.fr/2016/02/memoir-writing-course-part-deux.html
     CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 225543-royalty-free-rf-clipart-illustration-of-a-happy-blond-woman-running-with-a-money-bag
    Broho

Post  Broho Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Does it come with a money back guarantee?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:20 am

Broho wrote:Does it come with a money back guarantee?
    Can't answer that one, Broho, but here is a link to her credentials. Sykes
    xxxxhttps://www.firsttutors.com/uk/art/teacher/rosalinda.creative-writing/
    Broho

Post  Broho Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:41 pm

I would want to see her own work first.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:33 am

Tuesday, 1 March 2016
    NINE YEARS AND WE CAN'T SOLVE IT EITHER
    It is almost 9 years since little Madeleine McCann vanished while on holiday with her family in the Algarve. It has been the subject of 3 police investigations (for the PJ this is second time around), and has had the full time attention of 30 homicide officers from Scotland Yard for 4 years.  

But still nothing.  Despite the fact that little Madeleine could not have made herself disappear, there have been no arrests, no charges brought against anyone, not even those whose neglect led to her disappearance.  Bizarrely, one of the primary carer's of Madeleine has even been given an award by a leading British Charity - for services to children presumably.  

Nobody wants to add to the grief of the family of a missing child, but in a case where the mother has refused to answer police questions and wishes misery and fear on the detective who was searching for her child, is an Award really appropriate?  And presumably, with thousands of missing people on their books, why does this Charity continue to publicise the one child that is most likely to be dead?  The blood and cadaver dogs alerted to exactly what they are trained to alert to - somebody died in Apartment 5A and Madeleine has not been seen for almost 9 years.

Full post at link - remove xxxx to access.   Usual arrangements apply,
    somebody died in Apartment 5A and Madeleine has not been seen for almost 9 years
    It is obvious from this that Hutton believes Madeleine was killed by her parents - end of.
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.fr/2016/03/nine-years-and-we-cant-solve-it-either.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:12 am

Comment from her blog regarding post no 63 above.
    Anonymous1 March 2016 at 23:03

Well, I believe that Madeleine was abducted.

Why? The McCanns are not stupid people. If, somehow, they had killed their daughter or been responsible for her death, through whatever means, do you really think that they would have hidden her body behind the sofa in their apartment and then pronounced to the world that she was missing. And then, some weeks later, find an isolated place to hide a body, bearing in mind that they had no knowledge of the area, then buy some shovels and heavy duty bin liners and then transport the rotting body, all before the constant gaze of journalists and police (please do not say that you don't believe that the Portuguese police did not put a 24 hour watch on who, they seem to believe, were the prime suspects in this case).

If they would have been responsible for her death, they would they would have talked all night about what to do next. Either they would have persuaded each other that it was best to admit to everything, or they would have made a plan to cover up what they had done before the child's disappearance was discovered.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty JONBENET RAMSEY AND MADELEINE McCANN v APRIL JONES

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:04 pm

Wednesday, 2 March 2016
    JONBENET RAMSEY AND MADELEINE MCCANN
    The tragic case of Jonbenet Ramsey has far more in common with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann than the heartbreaking case of little April Jones. In the mother of April Jones, we saw real pain and we empathised. We understood her agony because she couldn't hide it, that is, she reacted as we knew we would if it happened to us.

The mothers of Jonbenet and Madeleine however, are entirely different. They both seem devoid of that gut wrenching 'I would lay down my life for my child' maternal instinct that grips the rest of us when our newborn is first placed in our arms. The fact that both their daughters disappeared in highly suspicious circumstances, (Jonbenet was discovered dead soon after) and their ferocious self preservation instincts link them further. More at link.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.fr/2016/03/jonbenet-ramsey-and-madeleine-mccann.html

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Wednesday, 9 March 2016
    THE MILLION POUND BABY - MADELEINE'S FUND
    I wish I had the writing talents of Mr. Charles Dickens, who was able to highlight the injustice he saw all around him through the tragic, fictional lives of his memorable characters.  One poignant scene that forever stuck in my mind was the death of little Jo, the roadsweeper in Bleak House.  The rich ladies and gentry stepped over him to go into church as he lay dying in the gutter. While they praised themselves for their compassion and philanthropy, they were completely oblivious to the children dying in the streets outside. It changed my views on 'Charity' forever more.

Within days of Madeleine going missing, her parents set up a Fund, not  a Charity, but a fighting fund that would somehow return a live child to her bereft parents.  Any detective, or fan of CSI knows that outside the golden hour, the chances of finding a kidnap victim alive is remote to impossible, but that has never deterred Madeleine's parents.   Neither did the scent of blood and cadaver picked up by specialist dogs from the UK.

As bereft as they were, they were going to turn their disaster into a (financial) triumph.  Within days of their 'loss', they were being wined and dined by Clement Freud and Ray Wyre and taking calls from the Prime Minister. They may even have convinced themselves they were doing if for Maddie, but the memorial they were creating was for Maddie alone, it would never assist any other child.  The money amassed by the Madeleine Fund would only be passed on if Madeleine AND her abductor were found.  The emphasis on the 'and' is the McCanns, not mine.  However, as there is no abductor, the question of sharing the donations becomes moot.    More at link
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/the-million-pound-baby-madeleines-fund.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:14 am

Sunday, 13 March 2016
    MURDER, MISSING, MONEY, MILLIONS

Today is the day of the 'Ms' it seems.  A FOI request has revealed that Operation Grange is a murder squad and there is no room for doubt.  The irony of course being that the Portuguese and Goncalo Amaral didn't use the 'M' word, they used the 'A' for accident word and the far less serious charges that would have come with it.  Doh!  

The 'pro' McCanns on twitter are pointing out that a murder squad would also investigate a missing person who is at risk.  But due to the fact that Operation Grange were digging up PDL in search of a body less than 2 years ago, I'm not buying it.  Besides which, it would be pretty bad form for OG to take all the time in the world if Madeleine were alive and at risk of being murdered.  What will they say? 'sorry about the extra 3 years with the beast Madeleine, but we still had 200 files to read'.

We have of course known for years that OG is a 'murder squad', but most have been reluctant to point it out, going with the 'she's alive' myth created by the ever efficient McMann Media Monsters Monitors.  The FOI revelation confirms it, but of course, it doesn't give any clues as to who their suspects are.  Some still think it will fall on a 'patsy', a mysterious bogeyman who fits the full profile of all our childhood fears.  He will be ugly, smelly, spotty, godless, murky is a given and caste out Quasimodo style by the rest of society.  Once he is found and hung, we can all sleep safely in our beds.  Full version at link
    Remove xxxx to access link, arrangements still in force.     Sykes
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.fr/2016/03/murder-missing-money-millions.html

Oh, look, a sense of humor!   Nice one, bot!
    Anonymous13 March 2016 at 21:10

Hi Ros.
    Thank you for your wonderful blog.I came across this blog some years ago when I was carrying out tests of various web addresses at random (work wise)and I have been avid reader ever since.I must say that I do not originate from UK but I will do my best with the English.I first came to the UK when I was 16 and spent 4 years training to become telecoms engineer.Some years later I returned for a further 7 years to study and train for my current occupation.

I can't even read or speak English - because I am a bot. But if I did I am sure if I could I would find your blog so insightful as to put me on the path to righteousness.
    Replies

Anonymous13 March 2016 at 22:02

21:10 Is that you again, Tony?
    Anonymous13 March 2016 at 22:19

@ Anonymous13 March 2016 at 22:02

wrong again - but it keeps the post counts up doesn't it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Saturday, 19 March 2016
    DO I BELIEVE YOU OR MY LYING EYES

As many of my regular readers probably know, I am a great fan of the classic one liner.  I have millions of them stuck in my head, but one that stands out above all others was a killer line from Sue Ellen Ewing when she caught her cheating husband JR in bed with his secretary. In full drunken drama Queen mode she screamed 'who do I believe, you or my lying eyes'?

In the case of missing Madeleine, we have seen the 'lying eyes' scenario played out over and over - with Kate, Gerry, our Government and our mainstream media telling us we all need to go to Specsavers.  I think JR said something similar to Sue Ellen, but far more eloquently. Who can forget Kate telling Piers Morgan how they didn't make too much of the fleck in Madeleine's eye, or when Scotland Yard were digging up PDL, Martin Brunt fumbling to create a believable story about an abductor, a shovel and all the time in the world.   More at link
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.fr/2016/03/do-i-believe-you-or-my-lying-eyes.html
    remove xxxx to access link.   Usual arrangements in force.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:26 am

Comments from her blog re post 68 above.
    Anonymous 22 March 2016 at 09:27
    Yet another bitchy spiteful post Cristobel.

What is it with you? Jealousy? The McCann's look to have a close relationship, which is getting them through the horrendous disappearance of their child.

Where you see a clingly Kate I see a woman giving encouragement to her husband.

Acting you say when they found their child missing? Well that isn't what the PROFESSIONALS said, indeed the Liason officer said they were behaving exactly how parents of child that had gone missing would, no sleep, worried out of their minds very distraught.

Why write about something you know nothing about? Just stick to what you know.
    Anonymous22 March 2016 at 16:49

Rosalinda, so you think the professionals are all 'in on it' you are living in a fantasy world. Why would they cover up for two ordinary Drs? That is what they are and what they were when Madeleine disappeared, two ordinary Drs. who decided to have a break. To say all the professionals would suddenly cover up for them is utterly ludicrous.

I didn't mean jealous of them as such as jealous of a couple who have a good relationship. As you have never gone through the trauma of having your child go missing, then you are not someone who can make a comment on how the McCann's behave, Kate gives her encouragement to Gerry just as he does the same with her, talking to the public can't be hard when it's the disappearance of their daughter they are talking about, if it was myself I would need medication to get me through it as I would just be a bundle of nerves, though as human behaviour is as you say a specialist subject of yours, you should really understand just how the McCann's must feel.

You label them with this 'couple with a dark secret' when really they haven't been accused of anything, SY say they are not suspects and you don't have a clue about detective work.

When I say stick to what you know, you could start by not accusing the McCann's of something that you have dreamt up.
    Both comments well said. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:46 am

Thursday, 24 March 2016
    CLARENCE DOWN UNDER

As wicked as the actions have been and indeed still are, it is hard not to feel sympathy for them. No matter what the outcome of Operation Grange, they will always have the shadow of suspicion over them. Even if DCI Nicola Wall makes a statement blaming a deceased predator and the Queen gives them a Royal Pardon, they will never be able to shake it off.

For people with the full range of emotions, the idea of living like that would be horrendous, even without all the suspicion, they will never enjoy privacy and anonymity again. While they were imprinting the face of Maddie into the conscience of the world, they were imprinting their faces too. Doh! For them there is quite literally, no hiding place. Some might say that is punishment enough, Heck, I might even say it myself if they were not continuing to persecute Goncalo Amaral and others.

I cannot understand why they continue to keep themselves and their family in the public eye. They know how unpleasant it can be having the world's press focusing on your every move, yet they continue to invite this for themselves and vicariously for their children. Imagine how the twins must have felt to read their mother was in danger of being shot when she ran the Marathon. A ridiculous story taken from an, albeit distasteful conversation on FB, that referred to starting pistol with a little flag that said 'bang'. Those kids could and should have been protected from that nonsense, but it was their parents who were selling it! More at link

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/clarence-down-under.html
    Usual arrangements apply. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:39 pm

Wednesday, 6 April 2016
    GERRY'S HACKED OFF
    If Gerry McCann was the best spokesman Hacked Off could muster for their latest appeal, then their movement is pretty much over.  Did Gerry draw the short straw? Or did he push himself forward in the belief that he was best equipped, the most articulate and possibly, the most maligned.

It is astonishing that Gerry still believes he has the power to win over an audience.  In his own eyes, he is an orator and a leader, people naturally fall into line behind him.  But they don't.  Not because, we haven't seen enough of him, but because we have seen too much.  The McCanns are takers, but with a capital 'T' - everytime they appear on our screens they want something from us, usually cash.  Their USP is their ability to whine, constantly.  They are always being denied something they believe they are entitled to.  And of course, with the number of lawyers they have in their employ, they can always find something. Full version at link - remove xxxx to access, usual arrangements in force.

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/gerrys-hacked-off.html

Succinct comment re this load of garbage from the comments on there:
    Anonymous7 April 2016 at 22:06
    Desperate times indeed. Ros and Blacksmith. Two nutters of the tiny McCann internet world.
    Maybe one day you two could actually contribute something to the real world.
    Here's hoping.
    Got more chance of being struck by lightning - haters gotta hate!! Sykes
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm

and stoners gotta stone . they 're a perfect match made in hell .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:52 am

CLARENCE DOWN UNDER PART DEUX

'You're too blooming soft' my dead old dad used to say me, and he was right, where a psychopath lacks empathy, I have got way too much of it, to the point where it becomes debilitating. I mention this because I found myself in the very strange position of feeling sorry for Clarence Mitchell. Curiosity got the better of me, and I watched his keynote speech at the CommsCon 2016 in Australia.
    Full post at link, usual arrangements. Oh, do read the full thing as she's trashing Bennett again. Sleep Sykes
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/clarence-down-under-part-deux.html

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:54 pm

Sunday, 17 April 2016
    THE BLAME GAME

From the moment they found Madeleine gone, Gerry and Kate have worked tirelessly to place the blame on others. They were innocent parents lulled into a false sense of security by the tranquil, friendly setting of the resort, how could they possibly have known the Algarve was a haven for child predators? They cannot be blamed for leaving the children on their own, it was the natural thing to do, no-one warned them of the danger. Warners especially, failed in their duty of care, by not placing notices around the resort.

Kate and Gerry claim that on the night Madeleine vanished, no-one was helping them. In fact, whilst the police, searchers and volunteers combed through the surrounding area looking for their daughter, they were on the phones establishing the myth that they were on their own and the Portuguese police were biased and incompetent. The fact that Portugal launched the biggest missing person search in their entire history, was drowned out by the proactive McCann and Healy clans, who were more than happy to smear the police in whatever way they could.
    More at link, remove xxxx to access, usual arrangements, Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.fr/2016/04/the-blame-game.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 3 Empty THE QUEEN OF VERBAL DIARRHEA KEEPS SPEWING FORTH

Post  Sykes Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:49 am

Tuesday, 19 April 2016
    THE MADELEINE MCCANN HOAX

It seems the entire British Establishment is treating the entire British public as if we were lobotomised half wits. One of the most interesting factors in studying the case of missing Madeleine McCann has been discovering just how much our mainstream media are happy, willing and able to lie to and manipulate the public. There is so much back scratching in this case, that I suspect nails are now scraping on spinal columns.

Once again, our newspapers and broadcasters are telling us they hope to find Madeleine alive, and the detective in charge of the case DCS. Duthie tells us that's what the parents want and that's what the public want, and by the power vested in him by the canonised pair, he will keep going, picking up £95k every six months - its taxpayers money, it's a bottomless pit and he won't be rushed.

Meanwhile, we must show the kind of compassion to the McCanns that they have not shown their enemies or even their children. The anniversary is coming up and the collection buckets are being put out. The £5m+ they had in their personal fund is all gone and so is the £12m donated by our government. Dig deeply folks, these are not just child neglectors, they are McCann child neglectors. If they can get back on track, they can have a UK equivalent of the American NCMEC, with Gerry doing a John Walsh and hosting his own TV show. Watch out Simon Cowell, there's a new kid in town.
    More at link, remove xxxx to access, usual arrangements, Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/the-madeleine-mccann-hoax.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:36 am