A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:43 pm

Update re posts 23 and 25 above:  The blog seems to have righted itself.  Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty WARNING! JUST TO REMIND YOU OF A GULLIBLE FOOL FALLING FOR A DOWNRIGHT LIE

Post  Sykes Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:37 am

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 CV7ZbWIXAAAxR5m
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty LATEST - HER 'VIEW' OF FORUMS AND CENSORSHIP THEREON

Post  Sykes Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:08 am

Wednesday, 16 December 2015
    FORUM CENSORSHIP

I used to feel (mildly) embarrassed by the amount of time I spent in forums and chat rooms.  It had a kind of hermit, loner, weirdo ring to it, I seemed to prefer cyber people to the real thing.  And I did.  They satisfied my need to talk endlessly about subjects that intrigued and fascinated me.  Subjects of little or no interest to my nearest and dearest. And quite right too.  When they are with me, I want to hear about what interests them and what they are up to.

As I mentioned in a previous blog, my first tentative steps into forum world was like walking into a Roman Arena and saying no-one told me there would be lions.  Many get eaten alive on the first day.  The old hands who have been there from the beginning, look down on newcomers as if they were stray cats who may or may not be infested with fleas.  They have already formed their own little Gangs of New York with induction ceremonies for those who want to enter their inner sanctums.  Knocking on the door with a blade between your teeth and a dodgy wink gives automatic admission.
    Link to read more if you want to be bored out of your mind - xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/
    As usual, remove xxxx to access link.    Normal arrangement applies for the regulars.    Sykes
    A comment on her blog - maybe I am being cynical, but is the last sentence a bit of a double-edged sword? Sykes
    Monty16 December 2015 at 11:18
    An interesting blog, thank you Cristobell.

The problem I see with unregulated sites is that some people will make libellous statements, like Mr X and Mrs Y are paedos and child killers, which are likely to get the sites closed down.

I also would not be happy to see loads of abusive rants, threatening death and destruction to dissenters, from people who can't debate sensibly.

Presumably at times you yourself don't allow a post to be published because it is unacceptable for whatever reason?
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty MORE LIES - DOES SHE EVER STOP BEING INCREDIBLY ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH?

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:34 pm

She seems to have been caught fibbing yet again:
    Hutton:

When the AOL boards closed down, I wandered into CMoMM.
    Comment:
    Anonymous16 December 2015 at 23:37
    So you were never a member of 3As - the largest and most popular Mccann forum?
    Yes, she's previously claimed she was a member.....despite the fact that no-one's heard of her.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:56 am

Comments from her blog re post 28 above.
    Anonymous18 December 2015 at 23:01

@ Ros

A post of yours in 2012

"I am missing me old mates, me old muckers, that gang of granny thugs, who used the aol message boards to knock seven bells out of their equally decrepid YGL room mates with their zimmer frames especially on a Friday night, when the gin bottles came out with a vengeance and sure as eggs is eggs, you could always guarantee it would end in a punch up.

For nearly 5 years we met up constantly, regularly, to the point of obsession and in need of psychiatric help. Some might be relieved to know that when I confessed that particular addiction to my own shrink, he said, not to worry at all, it is the 21st century equivilent of chatting over the garden fence. But back to the Europe Board, that became the Penny pickers, or something like that - an especially hilarious time when we could insult each other with accompanying graphics - lots of fairies and pigs! The Penny Pickers became the YGL, as we declared an amnesty in our search for a new home in which to abuse each other. All pretence at never wanting to set eyes on each other again was put aside, as memories of Selectedsgate flooded back, to all our shame. I think I used the feck a lot."

Not quite the lone outlaw were you?  
    More like a gang thug!
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton18 December 2015 at 23:15

How creepy that you have kept a post of mine that is 4 years old, lol. Fortunately for you, I am not so brusque these days, and not inclined to give you an explanation for anything. You might want to seek help for obsession though.
    Anonymous18 December 2015 at 23:25

@ Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton18 December 2015 at 23:15

I didn't keep it - it is on this very blog - look back to 2012 AOL BOARDS YGL I MISS YOU GUYS!

It is what you posted and is still available for anyone to see - hold on I will post to link to remind you.

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/aol-boards-ygl-i-miss-you-guys.html there you go.

See - I am not creepy at all and am certainly not obsessive.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty NARKED ABOUT BEING CALLED A HARPY AND A CHAV? TRUTH HURTS, DOESN'T IT?

Post  Sykes Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton19 December 2015 at 15:15
    I see this little contretemps has caused minor activity among the brain dead in JATKY2. What a bunch of boring, miserable old gits they are. The fact that they use a word like 'harpy' should have been hint enough, lol.

Yes, shock, horror, we used the forum to meet up to have a giggle and a drink. Many were mums with their babies tucked safely up in bed (in the same building) and many just wanted a 'cyber' girls night out.

We are not all fortunate enough to have family and friends on hand 24/7 when we are in the mood for a chat. Even those lucky enough to have found their soul mates, will occasionally want to speak to different people with different views.

Many people are housebound for whatever reason, and many people are isolated. The AOL forum offered a friendly (sometimes) and lively drop in place for the bored, the lonely and the mischievous, and yes, I ticked all 3 boxes!

And it offered friendship. I have spoken often about the bad, but not enough about the good. Friendships were born out of the madness, and there were a lot of kind, supportive posters who rallied round those in need. And happily for me at that time, there were a couple of other insomniacs willing to discuss the meaning of life at 3.00a.m.

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty "You were a lonely old woman who found comfort and pleasure in being an online thug."

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:46 am

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton19 December 2015 at 14:40
    Ah, you will have to forgive me, I have stalkers who have collected all my social media comments since 2007. If their behaviour weren't quite so creepy and anti social, I would thank them for sticking with me, lol.

As for my being a 'gang thug', seriously? I find gang mentality abominable. Not my style, never has been - that's why I am incorruptible.
    Anonymous19 December 2015 at 16:05
    @ Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton19 December 2015 at 15:15

there is no contretemps - I posted what you had said in the past - you called me spooky and obsessive - believe me I have no obsession with you, I just read your blog because everything you are currently saying does not accord with what you have said in the past.

You were a lonely old woman who found comfort and pleasure in being an online thug.

"I am missing me old mates, me old muckers, that gang of granny thugs" - your words not mine.

If you don't like to be reminded of the past them maybe you should delete the posts that you have made.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty HUTTON'S CHRISTMAS WISHES (NOT) TO THE McCANNS

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Sunday, 20 December 2015
    MCCANNS NEW PRIVATE SEARCH

Her last paragraph, to read the rest of her acidic slobber remove xxxx from link.   Arrangements as usual.   Sykes
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/mccanns-new-private-search.html
    I didn't want to write anything mean before Christmas, but unfortunately the McCanns stated intention to continue this scam, leaves me with little choice.  The remaining cash in the Madeleine Fund is not going to a good cause, it will continue to be used to con gullible people and to sue those who challenge the wickedness of their actions.  Gerry and Kate are not going to accept the findings of the police in either country, and they are not going to retire to concentrate on their remaining children and their medical careers.  As Kate said, this is her job now.   Covering up the death of a child and conning the public is not an honourable profession, and bringing misery and fear to the former detective who searched for their child, is pure evil.  If they continue, so will I.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Comment on her blog re post no 33 here. Sykes
    Anonymous20 December 2015 at 13:07
    Ros says: "As there have been no appeals from Operation Grange for the public to search for a live Madeleine, since OG opened in a blaze of publicity"

Did you miss Crimewatch Ros?

"BBC1’s Crimewatch had its highest ratings last Monday as British detectives issued a fresh public request for information in the search for the little girl who went missing from Portugal’s Praia Da Luz in 2007, aged just three."
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton20 December 2015 at 14:57
    I did miss it 13:07 and I haven't seen any mention of it anywhere. Why didn't the McCanns use this latest police appeal for a live child in their press release? It would have been a huge boost for their Fund? Could it be that nobody believes it anymore?
    What? How the HELL could anyone miss the Crimewatch appeal - yet that creature claims to be a Case Expert? What an utter, complete waste of oxygen.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty PEACE AND GOODWILL? FROM HER? YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING

Post  Sykes Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:33 pm

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/merry-christmas-everyone.html

The quote is paragraph 4 from the usual gloop she writes. Remove xxxx to access the link, usual arrangement for those in the know, but may not be with you until after the next two days. Sykes
    As for the anti Christ and his little band of demons over the way, well, heck, I even hope they can stop poking the fires for a while and enjoy a bit of peace and goodwill. As one insightful reader pointed out, Mr. Bennett should embrace his family before he embraces his God. As for their fellow paranoid Gollum lookalikes in JATKY2, let's hope they have someone (anyone) around them close enough to trust with their names, lol.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:08 am

Re her latest, see post 35 for details, someone on her blog seems to have recognised her hypocrisy.   Sykes
    Anonymous24 December 2015 at 20:55

"Merry Christmas to all my readers and dare I say, friends...."

"Merry Christmas. xxx"

A good start and a good end - what a pity the rest was just hate filled bile that confirms your atheist attitude.

Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all Men.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty PANTS ON FIRE?

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:46 am

In a recent post on her blog she made the following claims:
    1.   "My own 'masterpiece' Constance, picked up by a former BBC producer, broadcast on Christmas Day and nominated for a Sony award ...."

2.   "Among my hundreds of rejection letters, was a wonderful reply from Sinclair Mathieson, the editor of People's Friend, who took the time to tell me how much he enjoyed my story, but it was 'too political' for their genre. However, his kind words, 'its a story that deserves a wide audience', gave me the confidence to pursue it.  An Edwardian drama, it is more downstairs, than upstairs.

In 2000, it was picked up immediately by Paul Kent, Head of Programmes at Oneword Radio, a former BBC editor, who 'discovered' the wonderful writer, Bill Bryson.  Paul, turned it into a wonderful play for the radio, and it was performed, by Charlie Fane, and broadcast on Christmas Day, as an alternative to the Cameron, Titanic film. It was nominated for a Sony Award and helped Oneward in achieving a Sony Award as Radio Station of the Year in 2001.   Paul, immediately commissioned 4 more. " 
    I wanted to find out more re this play and see if there was some way I could hear it, maybe on a CD, so contacted an associate who works in radio.  This is part of his reply to me:
    Nothing called "Constance" was ever in the actual nominations for the Sony Radio Music Awards. It may have been submitted by Oneword for consideration but was never listed as a nomination for any award.

There is no indication of anything by someone named Hutton ever being listed for such an award from their inception in 1983 to the present day.
    No comment,   Sykes

ETA   The People's Friend is a woman's magazine aimed at the over 60s. And it's Sinclair Matheson, NOT Sinclair Mathieson.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty HUTTON'S NEW YEAR ATTACK ON THE McCANNS

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:17 pm

SEARCHING FOR MADELEINE
    Monday, 4 January 2016  

For 4+ years Kate and Gerry McCann have supported the work of Operation Grange, telling their fans and the watching world, progress is being made and they remain hopeful.

Unfortunately, for the parents as they were the ones who instigated the Review that led to the live investigation, they have had little option to do otherwise.  It was their letter highlighting their plight as parents of a missing child, and their need to find their daughter and published on the front page of the Sun, that set the balls in motion.

They have this past 9 years blamed Goncalo Amaral and the Portuguese police for the loss of their child.  These 'foreign' police, they implied, lacked the skills and experience of their UK counterparts, and worse, they were blaming the parents because they didn't want a murder in one of their popular tourist resorts.  The Portuguese investigation, according to the McCanns and their supporters was a shambles.

As Operation Grange winds down, without Madeleine being found or any arrests being made, the McCanns are in the bizarre position of not being able to criticise the British investigation without exposing that they might be on the list of suspects.

This endlessly intriguing game that is being played out between the police and their prime suspects is truly fascinating  ....  
    Read more at link, remove xxxx to access.   Usual arrangements in place.    Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/searching-for-madeleine_4.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:49 am

Comments on her blog, see post no 38 above.
    Anonymous4 January 2016 at 18:51

What are you trying to put over here. It really doesn't make any sense to me. I'm seriously struggling to understand what you are getting at. Very odd.

Anonymous5 January 2016 at 00:31

I'm with you 18.51. A load of contradictory gobbledygook.

Anonymous5 January 2016 at 00:35

Ah, I see. So pretending to support a police investigation and not criticising same prevents exposure as possible suspects. How does that work then? Absolute stilted nonsense the lot if it.

Anonymous5 January 2016 at 01:41

Do you know Ros, you really write some rubbish at times - and this is probably your masterpiece of misinformation.

The whole post is littered with your imagination running riot and writing things that you believe your "readers" want to hear.

You compare the relationship between Operation Grange and the Mccanns as an "intriguing game", a "game of chess", a "table of accomplished poker players" and you are laying odds!!!! You have no evidence of this whatsoever - you have made it up.

It is an investigation into the disappearance of a missing child - it is not some soap opera for your amusement.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:48 pm

Friday, 8 January 2016
    A MATTER OF NEGLECT

Unfortunately for Gerry and Kate McCann, whenever there is a crime that involves an element of child neglect, their own case will be cited as an example. This latest case is that of Louise Fielden, the British policewoman who's baby son was taken away by New York Police after she was accused of leaving him alone in a hotel room for 30 minutes while she sterilised his bottles.

Any excuse to trash the McCanns.   Read more at link, remove xxxx to access.   Usual arrangements apply.  Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/a-matter-of-neglect.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:42 am

Re post no 40 above - you will need to read the actual blog post to see what this is about; I understand that certain comments were made re her erroneous assessment of the Louise Fiedler case, and she had a major hissy fit.   Sykes
    It's a very odd case, and it looks like, not for the first time, Hutton has started pitchforking in ignorance of actual facts. Not that she's ever bothered about little things like that when she's abusing the McCann family.

Incidentally, should Madeleine McCann be found in New York , there's no danger of her falling into the 'care' of Queen Hag or her ilk.

Because Madeleine is under the protection of the British crown, all over the globe. Though the dumbo haters still haven't grasped that that is the meaning of the WoC business.
    Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton 9 January 2016 at 18:28
    You really are thick BB1, where in the above blog have I reached a conclusion on the case of Louise Fielder? I have made it quite clear that there is not enough information to form an opinion.

Claiming that I have said things that I haven't, shows what an out and out liar you are. The text is still there for anyone to read, your lies could not be more obvious.

If you want to criticise me, do it in your own name, with your own face in an arena where I have a right to reply. Hiding in a stinking cesspit passing snidey notes to your equally cowardly friends, just make you look like a sick feck.
     CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Hissy_fit_postcard-r1f23742c864e4b9a97720a381029e206_vgbaq_8byvr_324
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty Latest drivel reaches whole new levels of self-delusion

Post  Sykes Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:55 pm

Tuesday, 12 January 2016
    CRISTOBELL'S COLUMN 2016 - NEW BLOG - NEWS REVIEWS
    Welcome to my new current affairs blog, where I will be commenting on news items that catch my eye and where I hope readers will feel free to comment too.  I love to hear alternate views, just spare me the rants and the name calling.  I want this to be a place for civilised debate.

Please, if you like my 'out of sync' views on society, and enjoy my blogs, retweet them to your followers and share them on facebook.  I want an unbound platform where I, and those who read my blog can comment freely.  I have no party line here, the best argument wins - I am going to see if I can find a 'likes' gadget for my new revamp.  
    Remove xxxx to access link, usual arrangements apply.   Sykes

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/cristobells-column-2016-new-blog-news.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Sunday, 17 January 2016
    PAEDOPHILIA - A RATIONAL DISCOURSE
    I am one of the few people able to discuss paedophiles without accusations being thrown at myself.  As a survivor of a catholic children's home, and a campaigner I have challenged 'them' in a courtroom.  The word paedophilia is so taboo that many use asterisks for fear their use of the word will see their laptops taken away.
    Enjoy her latest load of sh*t at  xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/paedophilia-rational-discourse.html  
    Remove xxx to access, usual arrangements in place.   Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:17 am

Comment from her blog re post 43 above:
    Anonymous18 January 2016 at 01:40
    You are one sick puppy.

If you can't see how absolutely wrong it is to produce child sex dolls for the purpose of abuse then I suggest you up your meds.

Please do tell, in your expert opinion, which category of paedophile these items will find a market in? The, as you put it,violent types or the, passive who are 'no danger to anyone'. Would that be no danger because they are 'passively' only viewing child abuse images in the privacy of their own home, and as you tell us, other people's deviency's are no business of others?

Yes, their are a few over the top reactions to innocent pictures but that does not excuse pandering to the vile practices, whether 'passive' or not of societies deviants.

As you state it is impossible to impose ones will on even a child, I take you accept wholly responsibility for the alleged abuse you claim to have suffered and as you have written in the past about what a magnet for child sexual abusers you were, also accept you submitted willingly to that also?

As for the innocent bath time pics. Perhaps your friend Ms Poulton can enlighten you on that subject. I recall you stating that 'Sonia does all the research for us and tells us what's what so that we don't have to wade through everything'. (Presumably because our tiny minds can't possibly form a considered opinion from information available to Us). I recall she was outraged by an innocent pictures of Perez Hilton's face being visible next to his toddler son's whilst they were in the bath.

I don't know, these people who want the 'hanging tree' readied.
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty NOW PONTIFICATING ON THE LATE MRS FENN

Post  Sykes Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Monday, 25 January 2016
    THE EVIDENCE OF MRS FENN

In response to 23:55, (A Matter of Neglect) and your uncertainties regarding the evidence of Mrs Fenn, the McCanns upstairs neighbour, who was in all evening, on the night Madeleine disappeared.

You question the discrepancies  between what Mrs Fenn said in her statements and what she said when she was caught in the headlights of an oncoming juggernaut.  I think the poor woman may have found herself under a barrage of attention that frightened the life out of her.  Not just from the media and the Portuguese police, but from British police agencies acting on behalf of the parents - and of course the Fighting Fund of the very proactive Team McCann.   More ....
    To access this latest load of merde, remove xxxx from link.   Arrangements as usual.   Sykes.    
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/the-evidence-of-mrs-fenn.html
    Sykes
    Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Empty DOUBLE LOAD OF BORING DRIVEL BY THE 'QUEEN' OF THE WHINERS

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Two for the price of one, this time.   I have posted an excerpt from each, remove xxxx to read full posts.  Private arrangements are still in force.   Sykes

1.   xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/the-right-to-tell-truth.html

During 'Sungate' lol, I got a taste of what it was to be amongst the world's most hated.  My grinning mush in the centre pages of the Sun reduced one poor anti's mother to tears apparently.  I was right up there with the Yorkshire Ripper, Ian Huntley and Heather Mills.  The hysteria gave me an insight into how Brenda Leyland must have felt.  Many haven't forgiven me to this day, and I doubt they would have forgiven Brenda, had she lived.  The most enlightening part of that experience however, was the shocking realisation that so many of the 'antis' were exactly what the MSM thought they were.  Nasty people using the case of  missing child to go under cover and torment strangers online.

Having been on the McCanns Blacklist (Death Dossier), I could fully understand why people had to keep their identities hidden (I had nothing left to lose), but I hadn't realised how many were actually using anonymity to unleash all their hatred and hidden prejudices against victims they selected online.  And luckily for them, they quickly found like minded chums more than happy to join in with their malicious games.    As this case nears an end, the different camps will become more distinguishable.   Those with their 'right, dead right' theories have given us every detail of their research, yet they have never told us 'why'?

2.  xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/the-case-against-robert-murat.html

Those of us who were glued to the McCann rolling news in the early days of May 2007, will recall all too vividly the moment Robert Murat was pounced on by the police and by the press.  He was a criminal profiler's dream, single, that is estranged from his wife and daughter and living with his mother.  His singledom set him apart from the rest of the male population and made him an obvious target.  I often whine about the stigma attached to single women, but for single men it can often be far worse.  Their failure to have one careful owner is often seen as hiding something unnatural and bestial in the closet.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:03 pm

Comment from her blog on post 46 above:
    Anonymous31 January 2016 at 18:03

My, you do like to think that you're clever don't you? You see yourself as some latter day Joan of Arc brandishing a flag called, 'Truth'( YOUR truth )Just because you move against the tide doesn't automatically make you some heroic revolutionary . Maybe you're wrong and everyone else is right OR are you so delusional you think it's the other way round? You spread dissent on every forum that you lay your pen just for the sheer hell of it. Or do you have an ulterior motive?

Question from her blog re 'Who are you?'
    From her Murat rant:

Anonymous3 February 2016 at 21:56

A question for Cristobell. Are you G-Unit on the Justice forum?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Friday, 5 February 2016
    A MESSAGE TO CSA SURVIVORS

xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/a-message-to-csa-survivors.html

Remove xxxx to access link, usual arrangements apply.   Sykes

CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Totally-Bored-Married-Women-In-Desperation
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:01 pm

Wednesday, 10 February 2016

SEXUAL ABUSE .V. PHYSICAL ABUSE
    My credibility as a CSA survivor is somewhat diminished by the fact that I was not sexually abused while in the care of St. Anne's Convent, Orpington.  Those who were sexually abused would argue that we who were not, have no idea how they feel.  Their abuse, the majority would say, was far worse.  More at link
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/sexual-abuse-v-physical-abuse.html

Remove xxxx to access link, usual arrangements.   Another Me, Me, Me whine, if it drives you mad either go for a brisk walk round the block or kick the cat!     Sykes
     CRISTOBELL/HUTTON'S LATEST HATE-FILLED RAMBLINGS PART 3 - Page 2 Kick-the-cat
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:25 am

Wednesday, 10 February 2016
    THE SWINGING THEORY

[in response to Nuala from The Case Against Robert Murat]
    UPDATE  10/02/6
    The discussion seems to have veered off in the direction of the 'swinging theory' and in response to Nuala, you are right, we may not agree but the matter is open to debate.

It may be that I have led a particularly sheltered life, but I have never in all my years, known any swingers or attended any swinging parties.  I have attended many parties where people have got drunk, taken drugs and ended up under the host, but they don't generally start out with those intentions.  Well not if the fights, rows and divorces that follow are anything to go by.  More at link
    xxxxhttp://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/the-swinging-theory.html
    Oh, God,she's got galloping verbal diarrhea - her boring crap is coming thick and fast.  Remove xxxx from link to see what I mean, then beat it for the hills!!   Sykes
    ETA Sorry, forgot to add usual arrangements apply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:32 am