A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SICK BASTARD STEPHEN BIRCH ON TWITTER

Sykes
    Sykes

SICK BASTARD STEPHEN BIRCH ON TWITTER Empty SICK BASTARD STEPHEN BIRCH ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:44 am

This is one sick sh*t (remove xxxx to access link)
    xxxxhttps://twitter.com/BirchStephen
    Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen 16h16 hours ago
    Kate is coming off her bicycle over the handle- bars_watch &learn #McCann

Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen 23h23 hours ago
    #McCann £100 for the first person who pushes Kate off her bicycle, gives her spade and tells her to dig up the Murat driveway-make it happen

Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen Jun 12
    50 000 pounds reward to the person who can show me Brenda Leyland's decomposing body #McCann Goodluck

Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen Jun 12
    I'll pay 50 000 pounds to anyone who can show me Brenda Leyland's body #McCann

Annienonymous2 ‏@annienonymouss Jun 12
    @BirchStephen sorry ....but Burke & Hare retired years ago ......#mccann

SilverLining ‏@Ev3ryCloud Jun 12
    @BirchStephen That's a false start as you know there's no body, show some respect for family & friends of Brenda Leyland...#mccann

Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen Jun 11
    #McCann Brenda Leyland is alive- check her grave !
    Sykes
    Sykes

SICK BASTARD STEPHEN BIRCH ON TWITTER Empty BIRCH AND CO NOW STALKING THE TWINS

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:40 pm

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=7901

Birch and the twins - who is really responsible?

There is, IMO, no difference between Birch and any of the other McCann-haters. They all dance to the same drum, and we've all seen Gonzo worshippers fantasising about inflicting their nasty gibbers on Madeleine's brother and sister.
    Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen 1h1 hour ago
    Recon team left Lisle RC College Leicester yesterday. Pupils are waiting 4 McCann twins #McCann

Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen 24h24 hours ago
    Now we plan and implement operation inform Sean&Amelie #McCann- no more correspondence until after McCann R2 million+4 years Murat driveway
    I am sure the REAL police have been contacted about that scumbag hater. And yes, they are all the same.  
    Stephen D.Birch ‏@BirchStephen Jul 16
    If Stephen D Birch can deliver a letter to the McCann personally- he can deliver broschures to the twins high school #McCann @metpoliceuk
    Inspired by Butler, Bennett and the rest of the hounders, and the Rothley Stalking, no doubt. Scum, the whole lot of them.
    Re: Birch and the twins - who is really responsible?

Quote:

These are the same people who have actively recruited people to help harass the family of the twins. Some of those people have threatened to harm the McCanns, and that's tolerated, and 'liked', and encouraged, until the press pick up on it, and then the antis 'distance' themselves from it.

Threatening to harm the McCanns, and harassing them, harms the twins. Always.

They bounced and welcomed Birch - ecstatic at the idea of Madeleine being dead.

They bounce at the idea of the twins getting older and seeing their posts on the net -ecstatic at the idea of them turning against their parents and signing up to join Baulch, Carrett et al.

They bounced when they posted the photo of the twins all over the net, exposing them to harm.

They don't give a damn about Madeleine or the twins.

They only care about their 'war' with their parents, and being seen as 'credible' in the eyes of the media, rather than the obsessed, vile trolls they are.

They're worried about being tarred with the same brush as Birch, but in reality there's no difference between them. None.  
    Sykes
    Sykes

SICK BASTARD STEPHEN BIRCH ON TWITTER Empty Re: SICK BASTARD STEPHEN BIRCH ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:18 pm

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.
    Truthiness2 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:53 am

Digging for Madeleine McCann added 2 new photos.

Yesterday at 10:46 ·

To S*** & A*****
    "DIG UP YOUR SISTER/MURAT DRIVEWAY"
    This is the heading that will appear on hundreds of pamplets that will be distributed at the De Lisle RC High in school in Leicester before and while the twins attend the school....
    tigerloaf » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:21 pm
    From the very moment that Birch began his perverted and illegal actions in the McCann case it was perfectly clear to those who maintain open minds that he was a very troubled (and troubling) individual.

However, the likes of Poulton and other so-called "investigators" of the anti-McCann persuasion took him in and gave him airtime and praise. The fact that they did this has encouraged an insane man to become ever more perverted and dangerous in his actions.

I wonder do these anti-McCanns (the so-called investigative "journalist", Sonia Poulton, included) realise how their actions encouraged this mentally-ill person? I wonder do they even care about the way he is trying to impact the lives of the siblings of the missing child, Madeleine McCann? Perhaps they even approve of his vile actions?

I realise that none of them will answer, because I have seen the likes of Taylor, Bennett, Hutton, Brown and Poulton flee as soon as they are asked to answer simple questions, but I challenge each and every one of the antis to state openly that they disapprove of the way in which the lunatic, Birch is threatening a pair of 11 year-old children. If they cannot make such a simple statement then it will be clear that they are no better than Birch himself.

Sponsored content

SICK BASTARD STEPHEN BIRCH ON TWITTER Empty Re: SICK BASTARD STEPHEN BIRCH ON TWITTER

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:29 am