A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

STEPHEN BIRCH BEING SUED - IS HE?

Sykes
    Sykes

STEPHEN BIRCH BEING SUED - IS HE? Empty STEPHEN BIRCH BEING SUED - IS HE?

Post  Sykes Mon May 05, 2014 3:31 pm

Digging for Madeleine McCann

NOTICE : This morning at 10am, Stephen D. Birch received a registered letter containing papers from Portugals Ministerio da Justica in which both the state and Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat and Jenifer Na Murat are suing Stephen for tresspassing and the state is suing Stephen for unlawfully conducting an investigation under article 57 & 58 section 2,3 and 4 of the penal act... (In July 2012, Stephen entered Robert Murats property and discovered what he believes to be Madeleine McCann remains buried beneath Roberts Murats rear gravel driveway)
    Joana Morais FFS the man has accused everyone and the moon of being "on it", from the PJ to the prime minister to my cat, he's just a conspiraloon full of BS and little to no facts, Birch is an attention seeker nutter and anyone who believes in him or his theories is deranged. End of.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

STEPHEN BIRCH BEING SUED - IS HE? Empty Re: STEPHEN BIRCH BEING SUED - IS HE?

Post  Rachel Granada Mon May 05, 2014 3:37 pm

I take anything that Birch says with a big pinch of salt but I do hope he is telling the truth for once and that the Murats have finally got fed up him. I hope they take him to the cleaners.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Joana Morais Murat's mother property was dully investigated and dug up by the proper authorities at the time, nothing was found. What Stephen did was illegal, he trespassed a private property of a 90 year old woman and had no right whatsoever to do what he did . I'm personally very happy to see that the Portuguese state is also suing him, even if it is in his absentia. It's high time charlatans and opportunists like Birch or Krügel stop using the the McCann case in their quest for fame and money.
    She'd be the expert on charlatans exploiting the case for fame and money - she's one of the worst.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Mon May 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Who is the 90 year old woman that Morais is referring to?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Rachel Granada wrote:Who is the 90 year old woman that Morais is referring to?
    i assume Murat's mother?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 06, 2014 6:58 am

https://www.facebook.com/diggingformadeleinmccann

Digging for Madeleine McCann
    6 hours ago

Robert Murat has now taken legal action against Stephen D.Birch for trespassing on his property in July 2012. Instead of assisting Stephen in ascertaining whether the body of Madeleine McCann lies buried beneath his rear gravel driveway, Robert has elected to bring an action against Stephen through the Ministerio da Justica of Portugal....The action was launched on the 21 March 2014

STEPHEN BIRCH BEING SUED - IS HE? 10268512

STEPHEN BIRCH BEING SUED - IS HE? 10307212
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue May 13, 2014 10:49 am

From Myths:

Mon May 12, 2014 10:28 pm
    Expresso

(Translated by Ines)

Public Ministry accuses South African who claims to have found Maddie’s remains

Stephen Birch is accused of trespassing on the property of Robert Murat, the first suspect of the abduction of Madeleine McCann. Birch does not deny the crime and says that there is a “cover-up” of the truth about what happened to the British girl who disappeared seven years ago from Praia da Luz.

20:50 Monday, 12th May 2014

Stephen Birch when he was in Praia da Luz in July 2012

When he arrived in Portugal with a sophisticated machine and two helpers, Stephen Birch announced that he was going to probe several patches of land in Praia da Luz in order to find the mortal remains of Madeleine McCann, the English girl missing since May 2007. The South African businessman entered the property of Robert Murat, an English citizen who was made an arguido in the case, and guarantees having found traces of the British girl’s body.

Now, two years later, the Public Ministry is accusing him of intrusion into a place closed to the public, punishable with a maximum of three years imprisonment. “I do not deny the crime and I was never going to commit it”, says Birch, speaking from South Africa, where the Public Ministry finally managed to catch up with him. “I find it strange that they accuse me two years later, but I will go to Portugal when the trial happens”, the business man says.

In July 2012, when he was in Praia da Luz, Stephen Birch dug up the land around Casa Liliana, the home of Robert Murat’s mother, without the permission of the British citizen who lives in Portugal. He guarantees to have found trace of Madeleine McCann but the supposed discovery has never been validated by the PJ or by SY. “there is a cover-up of the truth on the part of both governments”, said Birch.

This week, SY representatives were in Portugal in order to obtain authorisation to excavate land in Praia da Luz. The authorization has not yet been given.
    ssadie
    ssadie

Post  ssadie Wed May 14, 2014 12:17 am

I am not with Stephen Birch on much, but I am on this one.

Like him, I find it very strange that no-one has considered sueing him for two years, yet the very day before PT, along with SY, are about to start in-depth searching The Murats sue him along with the Public Ministry suddenly accusing him of intrusion.

Why now?

Why not before?

The best scenario would be to dig that damned drive up and prove one way or another what lies beneath it, if anything.

Can't understand the Murats not wanting a new free drive.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:34 pm