A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3

Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:21 am

From Myths with thanks.
    urcrazy » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:59 am
    Well we know what the claim for numbers of contributions are, but we also know that a significant number of the supposedly unique donations are the same people making regular, repeat donations.
    So whatever the number is on the door, reduce by at least a quarter imo.
    For weeks the actual amount donated was about £16 per donor.

Hyland's been doing his best to shift the figure though, he came into some money and has been chucking it at Gonzo.

What cracks me up is the 'regulars' are doing this at least partly to wind us up. They imagine us seething with rage while they give their money away. Quite when they realise we are sat helpess with laughter at their maudlin, overblown, unintentionally hilarious donor messages is anyone's guess.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:37 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Postby Gobilina » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:23 am
    Hael wrote:
    I just had a thought...

These people are so willing to throw away money; fund a cause that has very little hope of a positive result. WHY don't they rather use the money to hire their own PI team to find Madeleine (and don't even start with pay Birch and dig up the driveway crap). Seriously! Find Madeleine or as they believe, her body. They so hell bent on nailing the McCann's, why not find Madeleine to achieve this goal?
    I had a thought too..these people are not throwing money away...
    A couple of years ago on the HDH FB page there was thread all of a sudden where admin put up Sofia De Landersets link to PJGA and the thread was flooded with 'donated x'
    ....it reminded me of a ploy in the market used to generate custom, a couple of " paid shills" thinking they are about to receive an awesome product.
    ..I am completely with Tigerloaf that these funds are recycled and should a balance be requested it would show a total considerably less than the one GFM spows.
    My final thought is an expat is the UK signatory for the account.
    I also believe all the legal advice is coming from someone with the surname Bennett.
    ...I would love to prove this but it is merely my opinion
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:51 am

Ruby Darkness. . . ‏@_DarkMavis 2h2 hours ago
    Why is Lorraine Kelly trending? - has she finally dislodged her head from up Kate #McCann s arse..& admitted she isn't really 'brave' ?!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:25 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    urcrazy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:54 am
    £1000  
    Posting on behalf of a very small group of phantom policemen, living in Spain, who feel very strongly that their vital insights, letters, petitions, emails and personal appearances have been ignored for the last 8 long years.

I we realise this is an expensive way to make our point but we are paid handsome pensions and are more than a bit mental, so we don't mind.
    The fact is if everyone had listened to me/us in the first place, none of this would have happened. If only the authorities had realised that retired station-masters had far more time on their hands than those currently employed. The solution is obvious but no-one can see it!
    Hael » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:50 am
    £1000 In memory of my dog, a chihuahua, who died last year. She taught me to have proper values. At the moment this is the only way I can do the 'right thing'. Call me a Chimp if you wish. When the great unwashed called Shrills CHIMPS they responded with "Yes. It stands for Charisma, Humour, Intelligence, Maturity, Persuasiveness and Sympathy." Youz Mythers, have those qualities. xxx
    urcrazy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:22 am
    If everyone who has posted on this thread donated a measly £1000, we would have AT LEAST £5000 in no time at all!

Come on everyone, where oh where is your commitment to justice? We all know this STM Awayday is absolutely vital to finding the truth about the McCann case, we are the last real hope for solving the mystery. We just need the right environment for Ali to play her Ace and the last pieces of the jigsaw will fall into place ...

I personally will be launching 'Thousand Thursday' later this week, in which all of my bank account will be slowly transferred to ChinaGirl.

I know she isn't organising the trip but I trust her to hand it over to those who are. The fact she lives in another country is just an added bonus.

Now we need a celebrity onside. Captain Senseless, anyone?

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzt33Maqz8wtIU5CRXtpY7zwS7V_iSbWT1Z7Dkc-RStJgikVq-dA
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Barbara ‏@19Barbara57 25m25 minutes ago
    Amaral has had 8 years to tell what happened. He can't because he doesn't know. #McCann The deceit is in pretending he does.
    Precisely.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:07 am

Petermac:

We MUST now be able to find a big Portuguese syndicate, Tourism industry, Lawyers, Police Officers . . . to put in a single big one to make the point.
    Does anyone have contacts, friends, ?
    Stand by for a group of anonymous 'Portuguese businessmen' to donate a thousand euros.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:19 am

According to that Donn churnalist aka harry_lime
    Posted by portugalpress on July 20, 2015
    Brits send Maddie cop’s appeal fund to €50,000

The wave of public support for former PJ investigator Gonçalo Amaral has hit a new record this week, with over €50,000 now amassed to help him fight his appeal over the €500,000-plus damages awarded against him in the long-running civil action taken out by the parents of Madeleine McCann.

But as supporters shared the news, calling it a victory for “people who put their heads above the parapet”, an internet campaign trying to prove “there is no appeal” and that Amaral is simply raising money under false pretences is trying to gather steam.

In a bid to establish the true picture, the Resident has been in touch with the offices of Isabel Duarte and Ricardo Correia, the lawyers acting for the McCanns.

Dr Correia told us: “You are right. Gonçalo Amaral made an appeal on 15th June, and we replied on 13th July”.

As to the length of time this appeal is likely to take, he was unsure.

“It is an appeal that goes up in the ranking of the courts”, he told us, adding it would take “at least a month”.

And as to why no lay person has been able to access these details via Portugal’s judicial website, CITIUS, he explained:

“You aren’t able to get details unless you have a password and a log-in”.

As a lawyer, you “don’t see any lawyer’s cases, just your own”, he added, which explains why anyone trying to research this case and where it stands will only ever find screenshots.

With the August judicial holiday almost upon us, the chances of Amaral’s appeal being heard before October look slim - but in the meantime, the online appeal to help him pay legal costs is ongoing.

Intriguingly, this appeal that has joined over 2,000 people - many of them giving small amounts every week - has been virtually ignored by mainstream media.

No one is sure why it is being ignored, but certainly the truth is that anyone who publicises it will then find themselves vilified online.

As a legal expert agreed, “it is a curious mark of this case that anyone who does not comply with the accepted storyline will find him or herself being insulted, harassed and generally abused. I can see a story there, actually”.

It is indeed a story. And as the expert warned: “You do realise that the minute you stop this rumour, they will find another one to bug you with, don’t you?”

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/brits-send-maddie-cop%E2%80%99s-appeal-fund-to-%E2%82%AC50000#sthash.tFBpNUuk.dpuf    
    Not that she's biased or anything.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

And she needs to stop telling porkies:

"this appeal that has joined over 2,000 people"

No, it hasn't.

The same haters have donated to the Scrounge Fund multiple times - there are only actually about four or five hundred of them.

And hey, no churnalism is complete without a pretendy 'legal expert', is it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:00 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Re: GoFundMe

Hael wrote:
    Panic in the ranks?

Forkers who don't know themselves if their chief has submitted an appeal or not.

Worried fund managers noticing a slow down in donations.

Cue a certain Portuguese journalist (who doesn't understand the concept of taking the Mickey) to the rescue. Confirming what we already know; Amaral has registered an appeal and the McCann's have reciprocated by taking further legal action.

All looks to me like >> Keep calm and keep donating.
    Yes. And still no sign of anything resembling accounts, not even a crumpled receipt for beer'n'shrimps, from either of the Scrounge Funds.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:05 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Re: GoFundMe
    Postby Hael » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:38 pm

Hael wrote:
    While the forkers are feeling so charitable, why don't they buy Amarals lawyer an iPad and a mobile phone? That way they wouldn't have to rely on Isabel Duarte to keep them informed of their chiefs movements.

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Smoke-signals_zpsrwfvuwvr
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:40 pm

Emily Thorne
    4 hrs
    Come in folks it's fiver Friday and payday for some http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA
    Still Scrounging for Amaral. How dare you waste your hard-earned money on food for your family when there's a disgraced ex-detective to be pandered to?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:58 am

From Myths with thanks.
    catkins » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:55 pm
    honestbroker1 wrote:   Fiver Friday out of cinque ....

Fiver Friday, A little late But better late than never!
    3 hours ago
    Superb! This Fund is going swimmingly. Joyous to witness it steadily grow. The lovely lady Brenda Leyland whose life was taken from her, as was Madeleine's, I am sure would have been so very proud to see such support for Goncalo Amaral
    scoobydoo wrote:   So this person not only knows what happened to Madeleine, but has decided Brenda Leyland was killed by a third party. The sad fact is no one but her abductor knows what happened to Madeleine for certain and Brenda Leyland killed herself. She was so lovely she wrote vicious messages addressed to children trying to convince them of vile things and these messages could easily have been found by the children or their friends as the messages contained their first and last names. She also spread lies about a young childcare worker being a prostitute and constantly pestered journalists to listen to her. Then as soon as a journalist did turn up, she couldn't face the fact everyone knew what she was a part of and killed herself.
    True ...  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Thumbsup
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Apologies, I missed this - thanks to Anon who pointed it out to me and to Myths.
    honestbroker1 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:04 pm
    So how many Goncalo funding platforms are there?

I've just come across this

http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccann ... 17801.html (it seems this link is no longer in existence try here instead ) http://forum4.aimoo.com/madeleinemccanncontroversy

In addition to this (different search engines):

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA

Round about £47,000 in both accounts.

Eulogy overload ...

£35
    Lizzy Hideho Taylor
    11 hours ago
    EVERY ONE OF US SHOULD BE PROUD OF ACHIEVING THE GOAL AND SURPASSING IT! We have shown our support for Gonçalo Amaral by ensuring that the appeal could go ahead and that any subsequent costs will be covered. He has shown us his gratitude, and told us that without our help and support he may not have had the finances or energy to fight for TRUTH and JUSTICE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . We are a TEAM searching for the TRUTH about what happened to Madeleine. For reasons unknown the UK PUBLIC have not been able to view the OFFICIAL POLICE INVESTIGATION FILES. We need to make sure that EVERYONE sees the details from the files so they can form their opinions based on KNOWLEDGE! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..We HAVE made a difference and I am grateful for this opportunity to acknowledge some people that also deserve recognition . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . LEANNE BAULCH did a superb job setting up this fund and monitoring it until the GOAL was reached . . . . . . . THANK YOU LEANNE! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THE MADDIE CASE FILES who worked so hard after the shelving to TRANSLATE all the files, giving EVERYONE the opportunity to read them in English. Without the files we would have been reliant on the Main Stream Media reports which were often, if not always, approved by Clarence Mitchell prior to publication. One side of the story. . . . . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU Astro, Ines, Kazlux & Joana Morais and many other volunteers for compiling and translating the files so we could all see what the police investigation 'discovered' and form our OWN opinions and not have to rely on what we were 'told' . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..THANK YOU to all the forums that were there for us from the start DAILY MIRROR, 3A, WEBSLEUTHS, and then COMPLETE MYSTERY of Madeleine McCann, MISSING MADELEINE and of course THE MADDIE CASE FILES. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU to Nigel at www.mccannfiles.com and Pamalam at www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk for compiling all the information on the case. Unbelievable resources available for everyone. . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU Pamalam and Nigel . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU to all the BLOGS, too numerous to mention who continue to this day to help us understand the details that this investigation has produced. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU to Tony Bennett, who regardless of the controversy surrounding him, put his personal life on the line because he did not have the finances to fight the almighty McCann lawyers and faced a possible PRISON SENTENCE for Contempt of Court, NOT for lying about the case! As well as a lump sum he is bound to pay the fees every month until his mid 70's! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU TONY for trying to get the TRUTH to the UK Public. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THANK YOU to all the Facebook Groups Admins and members that spend their time every day trying to get the information out to everyone, by discussing and giving links so people can see, and decide for themselves. Approximately 100,000 members combined in all the groups We ARE making a difference! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . There are so many other people to thank that I will remember after I have posted this. It doesn't make them any less important as EVERYONE is appreciated . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . HOWEVER I want to give a special THANK YOU to my superb ADMIN TEAM (and alerters) in HDH. They are a joy to work with. They have been with me for more than a year and it is thanks to them that I am able to spend time doing graphics and videos and doing everything we can to let the UK PUBLIC the TRUTH in the files. They are there for you to ask questions or links to information and are renowned for their polite, helpful and respectful attitude Smile THANKS TO ALL OF YOU Smile . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . FINALLY, thanks to all of you out there that have supported Goncalo Amaral whether by donations or supporting his huge effort to fight for JUSTICE and the TRUTH..................... We must all continue to work together to make sure that ONE DAY we will know the TRUTH about what happened to Madeleine. THAT'S WHY WE ARE ALL HERE! (Thanks for your time) Wink.............................. Remembering also those no longer with us. Linda / IRONSIDE / Steel Magnolia for her enormous effort and
    From Myths with thanks.
    catkins » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:16 pm
    Must be trouble in Troll Town.....not only has Leanne Baulch aka @Notatroll11....disappeared from Haterland........It also appears that all references to her and her "wonderful idea" setting up the GFM page.....have gone.

How odd.............
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:24 pm

wicatty
    ‏@wicatty009
    @umweltbuerger So why did Leanne get booted? #mccann

wicatty ‏@wicatty009 3h3 hours ago
    wicatty retweeted wicatty
    #mccann Checking her facebook- looks like she is trying to tell folk that she was "sold down the river" as they say
    She doesn't even seem to be a member of the group that started the Scrounge for Gonzo any more. How odd!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:12 am

From Myths with thanks.
    Hael » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:22 pm
    Them not being able to answer some basic questions about how the fund is run and the money administered just illustrates that they don't understand the cause. And if you don't have all the information how can you trust the cause?

They blind, led by the nose. The funds so called cause is to pay legal bills. The forkers cause is to use any means to get at the McCann's, even if it means that they have to blindly throw money at Amaral.

Dear Hater
    If you don't know by now, using Tony Bennett or Goncola Amaral to get the McCann's is not going to work. No amount of money can find the McCann's guilty of something they did not do. Think about it. Amaral was unable to get the McCann's when he was working for the PJ, what makes you think he is able to have then arrested now? It's time that you face the facts, your wallets are getting lighter, your reputations are shot and some of you are ending up with suspended sentences for stalking/trolling/harassment. Time to get a grip on reality. They did not murder their daughter. There is no government cover up. Stop drinking the kool aid, step away from your computers and get a life.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:24 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    Hael » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Oh the irony! They literally paying for their own mistakes. That will teach them. They gave Gonc misinformation about the WOC issue and it all went horribly wrong for him (not the first time he has taken advice from forkers and ended up in hot water either). They probably paying that debt off first? The more they open their mouths to help their hero, the lighter their bank balances are getting.

Truthiness2» Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:49 pm
    That's what I've been saying since Leanne Baulch of Northfield cleverly set it up  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Yes

Only an anti could come up with a scheme to get the trolls to fine themselves...continually...and voluntarily pay money to a man who will end up paying it to the McCanns anyway. It's genius.

Not only are they paying it regularly, and with incredible relish; their comments and unashamed joy of hating and harming the McCanns is demonstrating and reinforcing the argument that Amoral's book, docs, and actions, greatly harmed the McCanns and their children. So the trolls are fining themselves (continuously) and simultaneously harming the cause of the man they worship.

Only they're not bright enough to figure it out.

As I said before, if they were taken to court for their harassment and trolling, they would get a suspended sentence and a tiny fine. They are paying so much more than a court would ever require them to  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Smile , and they are doing it indefinitely.  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Smile

Genius!  SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Smile
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:41 am

From Myths with thanks.
    The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann
    parapono Yesterday at 8:31 pm

PJGA can put an end to all speculation. Why dont they?
    More than €50.000 donated.
    I'd like to know what for.
    Freedom of speech, important to all, fair enough.
    Impossible for GA to finance his fight for (our) freedom.

Finally, at long last, news of the appeal.
    Two scraps of paper, nice screenshots, and a 'thank you, dear friends'.
    What for exactly,
    nobody knows.
    No translation, no explanation.
    With €50.000 in the go-fund-me-account there's no excuse to not inform
    all of us that donated.

Time for the PJGA to come clear.
    Confusion is not good.
    Justice doesn't prosper in the dark.

All in my opinion
    and with due respect.

Comment from another forum with thanks. They should all be asking why no accounts have been produced for years. But on the other hand - do I actually care if they want to throw their cash into that lost cause? No.

Comment from Myths with thanks. I assume Gonçalo would say if the Fund had reached enough for his needs and would tell people to stop donating? I wonder how much he needs?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Empty NOW I'VE SEEN IT ALL

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:16 am

From another forum with thanks.
    Oh dearie me! Just when 'donations' were flagging, and dirtymac has been wittering about the need for large, attention-attracting donations,  a large, attention-attracting  donation has been made.

Naturally, the McCann-haters are having orgasms.

Portuguese first:
    £4,000
    Anônimo Anônimo
    2 hours ago
    De um grupo anónimo de funcionários de empresas e do meio legal que estão estupefactos com o que aconteceu. Portugal e a Grã-Bretanha são velhos aliados, mas os McCann e os tablóides britânicos tentaram separar-nos. Todos vemos perfeitamente aquilo que estão a tentar fazer, congelando os bens do Dr Amaral para o impedir de se defender, enquanto usam os milhões que lhes foram doados pelo público para o processar. Isto não é justiça. Isto está errado. Os McCann perderam 5 das suas 7 pretensões, mas a imprensa britânica não o reportou, nem tão-pouco reportou as palavras duras utilizadas pela juíza em relação às suas supostas 'provas'. Têm de pagar 60% das custas, mas a imprensa britânica não o reportou. Esta pequena doação destina-se a assegurar que este venenoso acto de ódio não seja bem sucedido. Acreditamos que um dia a verdade será contada, embora seja improvável que sejam os pais a fazê-lo.

£ 4.000
    Anonymous
    2 hours ago
    An anonymous group of employees of companies and legal means that are stunned by what happened. Portugal and Britain are old allies, but the McCanns and the British tabloids tried to separate us. All see perfectly what we are trying to do, freezing the assets of Dr Amaral to prevent him from defending himself, while using the millions they have been donated by the public to the process. This is not justice. This is wrong. The McCanns have lost 5 of their 7 pretensions, but the British press not reported, nor even reported the harsh words used by the judge in relation to his alleged 'evidence'. They have to pay 60% of costs, but the British press not reported. This small donation is intended to ensure that this venomous hatred act is not successful. We believe that one day the truth will be told, although it is unlikely to be parents to do so.

Isn't that astounding? A supposed 'donation' from a country that uses the euro is exactly £4,000 in sterling - and why is it written in Gonzo-ese?

Why wasn't it donated to the Portuguese scrounge fund?

Do the haters seriously not see anything odd about Portuguese people allegedly donating to what started as a UK fund, since removed without explanation to be run by unnamed people in Portimao?

Never mind, I am sure Hounder Churnalist Natasha Donn will be along shortly to explain it all.
    Incidentally, why do the haters always come out with this 'old allies' shtick? All sorts of people have been 'allies' when it suited them over the centuries - it's meaningless.

But hey, isn't it handy that this 'donation' came along just as the haters were reduced to cloning people who wouldn't give Gonzo the dirt from under his nails, to hide the fact that the same haters were donating over and over again?
    £ 4.000
    Anonymous Anonymous
    2 hours ago
    1414£ 4.000
    Anonymous
    2 hours ago

Anyone that believes those are genuine needs their heads looked at. Why aren't they asking why Baulch really dropped it like a hot potato, and why it is conveniently being run from Portimao?
    Re: Dr Amaral's Defence Funds - UPDATE - Target reached - let's keep it going - over £47,000 so far
    Post Freedom Today at 10:20 am

This couldn't have come on a better day to lift the doom and gloom from elsewhere.

Yeah, what a coincidence
    Dara Anthony @dara_amthony
    Take money out, give it to someone who then gives it back to the "fund". Fund appears to increase but no new money involved #McCann
    Yup, just keep it revolving from one 'fund' to another, both of which appear to be being run from Portimao.

There's an easy way for Team Gonzo to prove this isn't happening.

Produce accounts for both Scrounge Funds.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:36 am

From another forum with thanks.

Dimwitted hater (aren't they all?) can't grasp the scam:
    When I take money out of my bank account, the total goes down, not up. Am I being scammed?
    Do try to concentrate!

1. There are two different Scrounge Funds, with money seemingly automatically sloshing from one to another.

2. They appear to being run by the same person in Portimao now, the original founder of the UK one having done a runner from it.

3. No genuine accounts have been forthcoming from either account - it's YEARS since the original Scrounge Fund as much as stated it had paid out to one of Gonzo's many ex-lawyers.

4. Swapping 'money' from one account to another is the oldest trick in the book to try to make a failing enterprise look healthy.

Why isn't 'forensic accountant' Ena O' Forker demanding full sight of both sets of books?

IMO, the only place these 'anonymous donors' exist is on dirtymac's keyboard. Remember, both funds are now being run from Portugal, and no accounts are being produced.

Now, I don't greatly care, I just amazed at how stupid and gullible the Gonzo fan club is.

As noted by Myths only yesterday:

http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=800
    the trolls are desperately trying to hide the fact that "donations" are drying up.....and like you say Moby it's the same handful of trolls that they are squeezing over and over...

The haters were also back at their old tricks of cloning people.

And today, this happens!!!!!! OMG, it's, like, a miracle!!!!!! It really gives them hope!!!!!!!!!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Re comment in post no 42 above:
    I must be psychic - right on cue, along comes Hounder Churnalist Donn to talk this nonsense up.
    An anonymous group of Portuguese “business and legal workers” have ploughed over €5,500 (£4000) into the online appeal, set up by a young single mother to raise money for beleaguered ex-Maddie cop Gonçalo Amaral. Amaral’s appeal against the €600,000 in damages awarded against him in the civil case taken out by the parents of missing Madeleine is due to be decided by Lisbon’s Appellate Court “any day now”.
    Yeah, sure they have. I wonder if Donn will end up in the dock with the rest of them when the truth about this comes out.

The donation - arriving in the legal fund early on Tuesday morning - has been widely shared on social media where a veritable avalanche of support for Amaral has accompanied him for the past eight years. But so far it has been ignored by the British mainstream media. - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/appeal-to-raise-money-for-maddie-cop%E2%80%99s-legal-costs-gets-huge-cash-boost#sthash.v293cRCP.G8YTkkx2.dpuf
    Possibly because the MSM have seen Ponzi schemes and dodgy fundraising before?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:28 pm

From Myths with thanks.
    http://www.stopthemyths.info/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=7689&start=825

Truthiness2 wrote:
    Didn't Petermac call for a really big donation to draw attention to the fund (ie because no body really cares except the bizarre Donn woman)

So on one morning two people coincidentally 'donate' exactly £4,000 each? Separately and uncoordinated?

What are the odds of that?

And their followers swallow that hook line and stinker?

There are two funds now, are there not? The PJGA one and the UK one run by the same anonymous people, now that Leanne Baulch has washed her hands of it. So there are several ways that the miraculous identical amounts appeared anonymously on the same day:

The Fund total does not reduce when funds are taken out, so they could take out the whole 47,000 and it would remain the same.

We have no idea how much has gone out of the account without detailed accounts. Proper detailed accounts will never ever appear, because that would require honesty.

So you could take £8000 from the GFM and transfer it to the PJGA fund. Then put it back in the GFM account via two £4000 pound donations, so that Donn can 'report' it.

Yes they would lose some money in the transaction, but look at the kind of people we're talking about - they don't bat an eye at hounding the family of a missing child and at protecting her abductor(s), so a little lost revenue in return for another Donn spectacular would mean nothing. They can and will justify anything as long as it hurts those pesky McCanns, their children and Madeleine.

Or, the PJGA transfer 8,000 from the GFM to the PJGA fund and then 'lend' it to someone in Portugal or Spain, and then that person, or those people, donate it back into the GFM account.

I can now see why LB passed over the GFM account. She would be prosecuted in this country should any 'creative accounting' was going on with the GFM monies. Those in Portugal would be less likely to be held to account.
    Rob1: Exactly. Is this kind of thing against any laws? If so, who would investigate it? Surely there has to be some level of accountability for a fund claiming to hold this amount of money? Especially if it seems fishy and there are large donations inspiring lots of smaller donations? Is there a name for this kind of thing? I'm sure there is a name for when several large donors are used to make something seem kosher and encourage people to trust their own money to it.

Affinity Fraud
    Affinity frauds target members of identifiable groups, such as the elderly, or religious or ethnic communities. The fraudsters involved in affinity scams often are – or pretend to be – members of the group. They may enlist respected leaders from the group to spread the word about the scheme, convincing them it is legitimate and worthwhile. Many times, those leaders become unwitting victims of the fraud they helped to promote.
    These scams exploit the trust and friendship that exists in groups of people. Because of the tight-knit structure of many groups, outsiders may not know about the affinity scam. Victims may try to work things out within the group rather than notify authorities or pursue legal remedies.

Affinity scams often involve “Ponzi” or pyramid schemes where new investor money is used to pay earlier investors, making it appear as if the investment is successful and legitimate.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:58 pm

From another forum with thanks to the poster.
    Thought this may help (at risk of teaching grandmothers to suck eggs)!

The go fund me site collects the money from the donors, and periodically pays out the money to the donee bank account - In this case the PJGA (BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa)

The GoFundMe website continues to show the running total of donations, even though most of it has been paid out to the donor account.

You wanna "give 'em hope"? Simple. Take some money from the donee account - say... £4000, and pay it in via the "gofundme" site. Voila - the total raised goes up by £4000. Cheers for Amaral, he is such a popular fellow. Hiss boo to theMcCanns. Everyone is happy. The same trick works with companies - the "false invoice" scam. And can work with charities - put down the money recycled as expenditure and voila - the charity is raising lots of money.

This is why large charities need audited accounts.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Empty HAS THERE BEEN A C*CK UP - OR DOES THIS SHOW SKULLDUGGERY GOING ON?

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:51 pm

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 Anonim10

An anonymous group of Portuguese “business and legal workers” have ploughed over €5,500 (£4000) - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/appeal-to-raise-money-for-maddie-cop%E2%80%99s-legal-costs-gets-huge-cash-boost#sthash.v293cRCP.h5TnjsVd.dpuf

Did someone forget to send Hounder Donn the new script to cover the fact that they'd screwed up and 'donated' the same nicely-rounded sum of £4,000 twice?

If the fund has 'thousands' of supporters, why have only 29 people Hearted it?

Last edited by Sykes on Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:54 pm

PeterMac back in the summer:
    We MUST now be able to find a big Portuguese syndicate, Tourism industry, Lawyers, Police Officers . . . to put in a single big one to make the point.
    Does anyone have contacts, friends, ?
    He's very stupid and malfescent. And guess who the donor before the £4000 was?
    £5
    Peter Mac
    7 hours ago
    Another two numbers on Euromillions, so here it is. Let us hope there is money left over for the Children's home when this nonsense is finished.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:22 am

How STUPID are these people?
    Liz Martin
    3 hrs · Headington
    confession from employee of The Sun newspaper is interesting ,guilt now becoming too much for some ?

£5
    The Sun
    4 hours ago
    I feel so shamed by the Portugal donors showing us for what we really are, I am sorry for lying so much and I hope this breaks the ice for all of my colleagues who have made a fortune out of this case to put in large donations before the end of the month. Remember, doing the right thing is never too late.
    How can anyone be dumb enough to think that is genuine? Have they actually not noticed that that the haters have been cloning people who wouldn't give Gonzo the dirt from under their fingernails?

Are they saying someone at the Sun donated 5 GBP with a promise of something larger?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:00 am

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 CPdBkPGWwAAABSc

Borrowed from another poster on twitter with thanks - I'm lovin' it!     Sykes

SUN: Monster who made a mint out of Maddie Part 3 - Page 2 2343126_125

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:41 am