A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER

Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Empty HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 am

Poulton and Mutton, and some other hatertroll from not-not Bennett's, are laying into Bennett now - apparently, he's IN IT.
    Colette Croft ‏@collywobbles54 1h1 hour ago
    @RosalindaHu 2.btwn u and others where u challenge rabid pros to talk to u in public rather than post venom about u. TB has quoted u

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 58m58 minutes ago
    @collywobbles54 Yeh, he is still spouting behind his gated community lol, @zampos lacks guts to challenge me or @SoniaPoulton #mccann

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 37m37 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @collywobbles54 @zampos has Tony put proof online that he pays a monthly stipend? People disbelieve this. Think he's a stooge.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 11m11 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @collywobbles54 @zampos I can't recall, but if he hasn't now is a good opportunity. #mccann

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 7m7 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @collywobbles54 @zampos I look forward to it but doubt he will. He's not natural bedfellow with the truth in my experience.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 6m6 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton @collywobbles54 @zampos Like Kate, he has his own version of truth. #oddfellow #mccann

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 25m25 minutes ago
    @collywobbles54 @RosalindaHu @zampos almost everyone I have talked with about this case thinks he's on other side, not just you.
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Empty TONY BENNETT REPLIES TO HUTTON/POULTON ACCUSATIONS

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:22 pm

I have decided to post this up as I believe that, despite what I may think of Tony Bennett, he has the right to answer the accusations being screeched about him on Twitter and other places.   I do hope that those who are attacking him will now apologise for their obviously unfounded statements re Carter Ruck and also respond to his questions at the end of this post.   Sykes

Tony Bennett responds to the claims of Sonia Poulton and Linda Hutton that he lied about having to pay Carter Ruck - and is acting as a 'paid stooge' for the McCann Team

Post Tony Bennett Today at 2:08 pm

Today there has been a conversation between Sonia Poulton, Rosalinda Hutton (‘Cristobell’) and Collette Croft on Twitter. In that conversation Sonia has repeated an allegation that both she and Rosalinda Hutton (and certain others) have repeatedly made against me over the past year, namely that I have lied about having to pay the McCanns’ legal costs via Carter Ruck.

Sonia Poulton blocked me on Twitter months ago and I cannot respond directly to her accusations, so I am doing so here.

Colette Croft, by the way, was ‘RussianDoll’ when she was a member here. She and Rosalinda Hutton now both post regularly on candyfloss’s forum, which also promotes and links directly to Hutton’s blog, Cristobell Unbound, in which she has over the past year made false allegation upon false allegation against this forum and myself.

The three - Poulton, Hutton and ‘RussianDoll’ - communicate regularly with each other on Twitter and seem to act as a kind of ‘team of three’.

I realise that many members here do not want to read about personal accusations and counter-accusations. However, when someone purporting to be a genuine truth-seeker about Madeleine, namely Sonia Poulton, continuously repeats an allegation, including to her Twitter audience, and then demands a reply (knowing she has blocked me from even replying), I hope fellow members here will tolerate my response here and my putting it on the ‘McCann Case: Latest News’ thread, where it will be seen by the likes of Poulton, Hutton, ‘RussianDoll’ and anyone else who may believe these allegations.

@ Mods & Admin, please feel free to move this to another section of the forum if you think it’s inappropriate here.

Here are some extracts from today’s Twitter conversations:
    Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton - 4 Jun
    @RosalindaHu @collywobbles54 @zampos has Tony put proof online that he pays a monthly stipend? People disbelieve this. Think he's a stooge.

Collette Croft @collywobbles54 - 4 Jun

@SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu @zampos Don't think so. Also I note that he treats you and Ros with equal contempt. He dislikes me also and has yet to retract his claim that I started the ‘TB works for the #McCann stuff’. I did not. I prefer to focus on the case facts and analysis and am disappointed about so much personal stuff.

Cristobell Author @RosalindaHu - 4 Jun
    @SoniaPoulton @collywobbles54 @zampos I can't recall, but if he hasn't now is a good opportunity. #mccann  
    HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Zzzzzz10

For some reason, Moondamp_Roses, a CMOMM member I think, has chosen to retweet the above tweet to her 1,252 followers:

Retweeted by Moondamp_Roses @Moondamp_Roses - 4 Jun

The false allegations being made by Poulton and Hutton (and others) are essentially three:

1. That I have lied about having to pay the McCanns’ legal costs of the contempt of court proceedings via a standing order of £125 a month to Carter Ruck

2. That I am being paid by the McCanns and the McCann Team and am acting as their ‘stooge’, and

3. That all my doubts about the truth of the Smiths’ sighting are prompted by my desire to help the McCanns avoid a trial, by (allegedly) undermining the credibility of the supposed main witness against them – Marin Smith (!).

On the first of these accusations, I have decided to take the unusual step of sharing details on CMOMM of my latest bank statement (redacted here and there for obvious personal security reasons), which proves my regular standing order to Carter Ruck of £125 a month.

Just for the record, I have already made a payment to Carter Ruck, from my savings, of £12,500 towards the McCanns’ costs (in 2013), and the payment (shown on the bank statement below) of £125.00 is now the 25th payment I have made to them since the first one in May 2013. I have another 95 payments to make, ending with a final payment of £125 in April 2023, by which time I will be 75, if I live that long.

I ought to explain, for the curious, a couple of things about the bank statement:

1. The income of £662.17 referred to as ‘Herts Pension’ is my main source of income, a local government pension which is paid to me calendar monthly

2. The three payments made on 26 May are for a small amount of petrol bought in France last week on a short family holiday there

3. I happened to ask for the bank statement on my visit there yesterday at 9.36am.

I hope that to all fair-minded people, I have now provided sufficient proof of those regular payments to Carter Ruck. Somehow, however, I think that certain people will continue to circulate their false allegations, or even demand further ‘proof’. Well, I am not going to go to the further trouble of producing my last 25 monthly bank statements, nor the next 95.

Without wishing to stir the pot any more than necessary, I would just like to add that not everyone who claims they want the truth about Madeleine really does so. A good many people who make such claims have quite different agendas.

Finally, may I once again warmly thank all those whom I have not been able to thank personally for their generous help towards my legal costs via the C.O.L.D. fund. I am trying to repay that generosity by continuing to take an interest in the case, within the strict legal limits allowed me. I appreciate your help very much. It is certainly a whole lot better than being attacked constantly from certain quarters and getting demands to prove how much I’ve been paying to Carter Ruck.

Having answered this publicly-posed demand by Poulton and Hutton for proof of my payments, I have certain questions for them which I hope they will be able to answer either here or elsewhere:

@ Sonia Poulton

1. How much have SKY News paid you for your chat show appearances, or otherwise, in the past 12 months?

2. Were you paid for arranging Hutton’s ‘I am an anti-McCann bitch’ interview in the Sun earlier this month, if so, how much?

3. Were you, as claimed by Hutton, commissioned by anyone to produce your documentary, if so by whom and on what terms?

4. Have you got any TV company anywhere to show your proposed documentary, if so whom?

5. It has been suggested that you are proposing to put out your documentary on ‘Pay Per View’ TV. Is this correct?

6. When is your documentary going to be shown, and where?

@ Rosalinda Hutton

1. Were you paid for your interview by the Sun, if so, how much?

2. Do you still stand by your description of CMOMM member ‘tigger’, Ben Thompson, writer ‘lazzeri-lies-in-the-sun’ and myself, as ‘snivelling little cowards and creeps’?

LATEST TONY BENNETT BANK STATEMENT, week 26 May to 2 June 2015

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Zzzzzz10  
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Empty Re: HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:04 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 59m59 minutes ago
    @zampos @SoniaPoulton Still think you snivelling coward and as to rest, #mccann

As to be expected, ol' pottymouth replies with vulgarity.   She never apologises for any of her false, malicious allegations.

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER CGqUZQ2WgAAmufh
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Empty Re: HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Anonymous4 June 2015 at 15:55
    Ros you say "I am attractive, confident and articulate"

How does that fit in with your twitter answer to bennnett when he answered your point about payments to Carter Ruck and asked questions of you?

"Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 54 mins54 minutes ago

@zampos @SoniaPoulton Still think you snivelling coward and as to rest, #mccann

KISS MY ASS"
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton4 June 2015 at 17:47
    If Mr. Angry of Harlow and his merry little band of witches think I'm going to hand over my personal information for their collective delectation online, they are (hilariously) off their trollies.
    What a hypocrite!

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjObQFg2cUoHLKx1CWHc-RaOm9YdHEzVSzbEPa_gKCp_Z0SWe1
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Anonymous4 June 2015 at 18:07
    @ Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton4 June 2015 at 17:47

He responded to your question - but you stamp your foot and do not answer his?

What have you got to hide?
    Anonymous4 June 2015 at 13:33

Miss Hutton, oh I forgot Rosalinda. What hypocritical tosh! you castigating Bennet for delving into the private lives of others! you labelling him a vigilante! you stating he has no moral compass! etc. etc. Bennett is a nutcase I agree, but I suggest have a good look at yourself. His attacks on the McCanns are child's play compared to your own. Why don't just let the investigation proceed? The very fact that you publish your rants against the McCanns suggests that you are dismissing the Police as irrelevant. You've stated you have faith in the investigation. Then shut up and let The Yard get on with it. I hope when the McCanns are finally cleared, you won't show the same hypocrisy as you do with your anti-Bennet rants and started bleating that the Yard are corrupt. No doubt many of your co-vigilantes will.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:08 pm

A hounder has gone and called her a tart...
    I think we all know that Tony. I hope those reading her drivel do to. I doubt they will challenge her though as it suits their agenda to smear good people like you. I think this confirms what she is. If not pro Mccann then certainly someone with no interest in Justice for the poor infant, merely a self serving publicity whore. Sorry for that term but that it what she is, although at least ladies of the night admit what they donor a living. Hutton hasn't even got the conviction to do that. She feeds off the attention and it drives her. She deserves no response.
    If she sees that, she will go apesh*t, she's very touchy about that sort of thing....
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:26 am

Anonymous4 June 2015 at 21:47
    Just a simple Yes or No would do. She shouldn't even divulge the amount.

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton4 June 2015 at 22:03
    I'm not tell you anything, and bored with these 'are we there yet's' and 'just yes or no' demands, you are getting naff all and others will go in the bin.
    Such a charmer. I see some of the hounders think she is having an 'episode'.
    Anonymous4 June 2015 at 23:05

You and Bennett as pensioners should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Leave it to the authorities to solve this case.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:03 am

From Myths with thanks also to the poster.
    Whiterose » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:56 am
    We all know why Hutton uses her real name, it's to flog her book, the only reason she has attached herself to the case of Madeleine, to gain attention and therefore hopefully she thinks sell her book.

I for one do not use my real name, not because I fear for myself, I could handle that, it's because they attack the family of posters and I don't want my family exposed to them for their sick games. I have come across one person like that on Amazon, thank god that person didn't know who I am because no doubt it would have had a field day posting up no end of sick fantasies about them. These people are not right in the head.
    Precisely. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Empty PUNCHUP STILL ROLLING ON

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:04 am

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 10h10 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton @RosalindaHu You've seen my bank statement proving my payments to #McCanns Still sure I'm their stooge? Do you do apologies?

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 1h1 hour ago
    @zampos @SoniaPoulton I'm not bothered one way or the other Tony, it matters not to me. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:35 am

She's also at it on the Debate group:
    Linda Hutton So rather than face me in a debate, Bennett and his little band of demons are now psychoanalysing me, diagnosing me as bonkers and resorting to the usual name calling, pathetic. I was spot on, snivelling little cowards.
    She wasn't 'spot on' - she never is. She and the other harpies were 100% wrong in their lies, and now she refuses to take responsibility for her own actions and words.  
    Cass Sidebotham are they? where are they doing that? on Havern's?

Linda Hutton Yeh, they are presently discussing my bipolar and mental health problems, sick fucks, just because they have haven't got the wit, intellect or guts to go head to head with me, they have to establish that I am a loon.

Linda Hutton A minor irritation, I know what they are doing and I know why they are doing it. Bennett, just like the McCanns cannot face the truth head on, they have to put up, or find walls and other people to hide behind. I have zilch respect for cowards.

Pamela Gurney The Mccanns are far from cowards Linda!

Linda Hutton The McCanns and their friends are extremely vulnerable Pamela, who knows what the backlash will be. People do not like to be lied to and using the cover of charity to raise money to protect yourself, will not be looked on kindly. An angry mob is not a pretty sight, and as we have seen with this case, there are people out there ready, willing and able to stir one up. Unfortunately, Kate and Gerry will take the blunt of the public's anger, unless it can be redirected to the puppet masters.
    And now she's threatening the McCann family with 'mob justice'. Led by her and the other shrieking harpies, no doubt.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:56 am

Linda Hutton Clearly it isn't the end of the matter Pamela, the McCanns still have the need to defend themselves with media monitors and aggressive shills. The suspicion hasn't gone away, in fact I would say it has increased 100 fold.

Gwen James I was referring to the hands on searching Linda. parents at the very least are told not to leave the house or phone in cases of missing children. Police are not keen on the idea of parents or relatives coming across the victim should tragedy have befallen them.

Pamela Gurney Linda Hutton forgive me for saying this but you are mentally ill or at least mentally deficient. They are not using the media to defend themselves and who are their shills?
    I think Pamela Gurney has hit the problem right on the head. There is something very wrong with her, bi-polar, attention-seeking liar with a mouth like a sewer. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:30 pm

Thought she was a Great Authoress, lecturer in literature, and generally the Tolstoy of the menopausal mis-mem?
    Linda Hutton Some of us enjoy trying to discover the meaning of life and what it is that makes us tick Anthony, its an enlightening and rewarding past time.  
    The correct word is PASTIME.  
    Got to be sub 8th Grade.  Sykes  Laughing Rolling Eyes
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:21 pm

Pamela Gurney You strike me as the kind of woman who as a child was a petulant little horror tbh Linda.

Linda Hutton Did you also have to sleep with your teachers and perform sexual acts on them Pamela? Did they strip you and line you up? Did they beat you and tie you to a bed? Yeh, just the same eh.

Anthony Clark Linda Hutton. You can flock yourself with the sheep if you like. I'll continues to draw my conclusions using rational examination of the available evidence.

Linda Hutton I applaud you for that Anthony, there is much out there to study.

Anthony Clark You had to pay extra to get that king of treatment at my school. It was added to the fees.

Gwen James That is definitely poor me behaviour. And you have not answered my question Linda. I'm not a fan of the 'forever victims' mentality.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Post Russian Doll Today at 12:15 pm

Just my two pence worth - while I understand the sentiment of wanting to keep this place trouble- free and that unless insults are posted here they should be ignored and the fight left elsewhere, I wonder realistically how long that will last.

I have a lot of time for tigger and view not speaking up for her as disloyalty. No desire to stir up trouble here, but I am not alone in reading this stuff from Ros towards fellow doubters and others appear to be getting as fed up of it as I am.

Ros has made a serious accusation against tigger on twitter which was denied and when asked for proof of her claim Ros dismissed it all in an offensive insulting manner. There was one sided insulting behaviour. This is the problem here.

As both are members of MMM, it is ,I fear, going to turn out to be a bone of contention. Tony B having a go is one thing, but a fellow member behaving in this way, despite it being elsewhere, is bound to cause a problem.

There is no need for anyone to take sides, maybe a polite request for members here to moderate behaviour towards one another on different forums and be as respectful as they are expected to be here could be made?

eta... I know there are worse goings on online, but this stuff which has gone way beyond a spat or bickering is between Ros and fellow forum people. Ros has endured real rough stuff from some of the more rabid pros, and I understand her rising to the bait, but am saddened to see her having such a go at people who are on the same side of the fence as she is. Am going to take a short break because the above stuff and the crap from Tony in recent days is making me really annoyed and disillusioned. Divisions play right into the hands of team McCann. I hope it stops. Too many personal agendas and not enough about the case and most importantly, about Madeleine.

Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary
    Post candyfloss Today at 12:20 pm

Russian Doll no disrespect, but what goes on elsewhere is nothing to do with us here, yet you have now brought it here. It will not be brought to this forum by either of them Cristobell or Tigger, if it is it will be deleted, so no point. They both have a right to be here, they have not broken any rules.

I am sick of all this bickering, sick and tired literally, I am not willing to put up with it. End of.

ETA...... who am I to ask for members to moderate their behaviour elsewhere?? It is nothing to do with me
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:10 pm

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc 3h3 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu In your latest attention seeking blog you state that I wanted to do interview with The Sun. Lying is a terrible trait. #McCann
    Don't know who that is, I think it's someone she's managed to fall out with. Ah, this the answer to who it is.
    The above meme was posted on twitter by Ben Thompson yesterday with the tagline #Hutton #ATTENTIONSEEKING WHORE. Ben is the facebook tyrant who claims I gave the anti's and himself a bad name by appearing in The Sun. He fails of course to mention that he wanted to do the interview, and was majorly pissed off at not being chosen.

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:26 pm

never seems to occur to her to stop telling lies about other people , funny that .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:50 pm

Another fan, on that site that was set up after she fell out with Bennett:
    Where IS Madeleine in all this? You may well ask. It's certainly nowhere in that train wreck of a blog, which IMO is a complete insult to anyone trying to lead a normal life coping with bipolar or any other mental health problems. I'm sorry I ever clapped eyes on it now and I won't be reading it again. I'm also blocking Hutton on Twitter now, I have seen quite enough narcissism in this case as it is.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc 3h3 hours ago
    @RosalindaHu For the record @SoniaPoulton asked if I wanted to appear on the doc, I said no. I don't seek limelight, unlike you. #McCann

Bugsy@SuppDoc
    @RosalindaHu You're a proven liar Hutton. You lied about your self obsessed interview with The Sun, and you're lying about me. #McCann
    Winning friends wherever she goes.

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 am

Zora ‏@real_zm_  10h10 hours ago
    @SuppDoc @RosalindaHu sonia specifically requested a woman for the sun article so you couldn't possibly have had designs on it! #mccann

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc  9h9 hours ago
    @real_zm_ @RosalindaHu Exactly. Hutton has form for lying though, so I am not surprised at her latest fantasy. #McCann
    e
    David Steel Fan Club ‏@dasteelfan  42m42 minutes ago
    @SuppDoc @real_zm_ @RosalindaHu  why the bullying guys? #mccann is about love and peace. #lovesteel #saynottodrugs

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  39m39 minutes ago
    @dasteelfan @SuppDoc @real_zm_   the sleazy duo are gnats.  Squish.   #mccann

David Steel Fan Club ‏@dasteelfan  35m35 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @SuppDoc @real_zm_ I used to love Ben, he was like a young Tony Bennett but now he's changed #mccann #fromherotozero

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu  33m33 minutes ago
    @dasteelfan @SuppDoc @real_zm_ to look good he has to ban all competition, power attained that way is never sustainable. #mccann
    She seems to have joined forces with Steel, who's just been banned by the Hounders for being sleazy. Disaster - and some fine cabaret - is absolutely guaranteed.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 10m10 minutes ago
    Are you aware TB has questions? SIT UP! @RosalindaHu Lol Why would he think my salary, as private freelance individual, is his business?

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 7m7 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu if only he really knew how little one earns when one is intent on speaking out! He is utterly clueless about how media works

So, why did she think his bank account was HER business?

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Empty This is amazing; Hutton seems to be fighting with everyone except Poulton now

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2m2 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton He has spent his entire life speculating about others and growing ever more bitter, his problem Sonia, not yours. #mccann
    Could she get her head any further up Poulton's ****?
    Zora ‏@real_zm_ 12m12 minutes ago
    @SuppDoc @RosalindaHu I still haven't forgotten her calling me a racist without foundation despite subject of alleged racial abuse being...

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3m3 minutes ago
    @real_zm_ @SuppDoc truly sad you are still crying over something said 2+ years ago. Counselling maybe? #mccann
    4:05 AM - 7 Jun 2015 · Details

von ‏@luudverk 3m3 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @SoniaPoulton there u are the pair of you sellin us all down the river. neither of u can tell us what y up to & when #mccann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 29s30 seconds ago
    @luudverk @SoniaPoulton Bored with you now. Squish. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Zora ‏@real_zm_ 4m4 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @SuppDoc not crying, never did. Just sought retraction but you said you like to "play dirty". Which is all too obvious #mccann

Zora ‏@real_zm_ 3m3 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu @SuppDoc you dish out lies & abuse then play victim when you're called out. Hypocrite #mccann

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 40s41 seconds ago
    @real_zm_ @SuppDoc I'm in your head, you are not in mine. I have no interest in you whatsoever, shoo. #mccann

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 6m6 minutes ago
    @RosalindaHu he definitely needs to acquaint with the truth more often. How did he manage in law? Oh wait. I just answered my own question.

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu 3m3 minutes ago
    @SoniaPoulton Malevolence, nastiness and duplicity show in the face, he can't hide it, ergo he uses other faces for his avatar. #mccann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Re: HALL OF SHAME - A record of tweets
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 12:19 pm

This tweet from Poulton this morning is actually quite funny:
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 11m11 minutes ago

@RosalindaHu btw Ros, I keep asking this and no luck so far: Where would I be able to see Mr. Bennett's details about monthly stipend?
    Er, Sonia, sweetcheeks, a 'stipend' is actually a regular form of income. Or as Wilkipedia simply defines it: "Stipend is a form of salary..."

My payment of £125 per calendar month to Carter-Ruck is actually, well, a payment, not a stipend.

Doh!

A stipend is probbaly the sort of thing that Rupert Murdoch pays you reguarly to undermine the McCann-doubting truth-seekers on SKY News and in the Sun, and, oh, never to mention Brenda Leyland (and how SKY News triggered her death) on your regular chats about 'internet trolls' on SKY News.
    You're a right old quisling, aren't you?  
    HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER 1489492033
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: Sonia Poulton Update
    Post Tony Bennett Today at 5:10 pm

Ladyinred wrote:
    Snipped from jeanmonroe's post, Weds 24 Dec, 3.17 pm, page 1 of this thread:

SP: "but it's very interesting, because with modern technology, we've quite legally and legitmately, we've been able to trace these people, who are sending quite awful smeary things about myself and my loved ones, so we will be going after them for this documentary because these people need to be revealed, we will also, we've also now traced somebody whose involved with the campaign, of maintaining the abduction theory. Somebody who was very prolific online and it's somebody who will SHOCK people, and we have traced that person, and THAT person, WILL be revealed in the documentary."

Hmmm, very relevant @ Ladyinred and thanks to you and @ jeanmonroe for posting.

A lot of work has been done on Brenda Leyland's tweets.

But what about Sonia Poulton's??

Who remembers these - and many others similar - for example:

7 May 2014 Sonia Poulton (tweets from grepwteet)

331895242771013632|Tue May 07 22:16:06 +0000 2013|@alittleecon @tompride No. I have been very open about support from techies. It's perfectly legal to trace ISPs and I got names from that.

331899713358028801|Tue May 07 22:33:52 +0000 2013|@AloSweety FYI Russell I had bad trolls, got tecchies to trace details on anonymous websites and it revealed e-mail names attached. Legal.

Very worrying..  
    HUTTON, POULTON AND A.N.OTHER ATTACK BENNETT (ZAMPOS) ON TWITTER Poulto11

331895242771013632|Tue May 07 22:16:06 +0000 2013|@alittleecon @tompride No. I have been very open about support from techies. It's perfectly legal to trace ISPs and I got names from that.
    No, it isn't 'perfectly legal' for ordinary members of the public to do that. The only people allowed to do that are the REAL police. And how did Poulton's 'techies' get account information from broadband providers about individuals?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:42 pm