A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

What the sinister HiDeHo propaganda machine doesn't want you to know

Sykes
    Sykes

What the sinister HiDeHo propaganda machine doesn't want you to know Empty What the sinister HiDeHo propaganda machine doesn't want you to know

Post  Sykes Sun May 17, 2015 4:25 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1529443800612966/permalink/1720711651486179/
    Cass Sidebotham

MEDIEVAL TORTURERS AND FASCIST RELICS
    ...what the sinister HiDeHo propaganda machine doesn't want you to know...
    Amaral has a criminal conviction which resulted in an 18 month prison sentence, suspended for the same period, for PERJURY - giving false statement to cover up the TORTURE of Leonor Cipriano by his men.
    His conviction was UPHELD after he appealed.
    Although it could not be established by whom, as Cipriano was unable to identify those responsible, the judges RULED that Cipriano HAD been TORTURED.
    In the same case, António Nunes Cardoso, another of Amaral's men, was found guilty of the serious crime of FALSIFYING DOCUMENTS covering up the TORTURE, in a report that described how Cipriano tried to commit suicide by 'throwing herself down the stairs', and was given a two-and-a-half year suspended jail sentence.
    One of the three inspectors accused of this torture, Pereira Cristóvão is now IN JAIL, being held on separate charges of ARMED ROBBERY, CRIMINAL ASSOCIATION, and worryingly, KIDNAPPING. Cristóvão is alleged to have identified the victims (targets) and passed information to his CRIMINAL ASSOCIATES. It is alleged that he is one of the mentors of the THEFTS and FALSE IMPRISONMENTS perpetrated by the group.
    Cristóvão is another scoundrel who has made money off the back of Maddie with his book, 'Star of Madeleine'... a novel about two fictional (smarter than Amaral at skirting the libel laws) policeman investigating the case that concluded Maddie's body was dumped in the sea. Disgracefully, he also made money from the disappearance of Joana Cipriano with a similar 'Star of Joana' book.
    In another case, Tavares de Almeida - Amaral's No. 2 in the McCann case - was sentenced to a prison terms of two and a half years, suspended upon payment of a fine in that monthly period, for having TORTURED an innocent man, Virgolino Borges, in March 2000. He and a colleague became the first PJ officers ever to be CONVICTED OF TORTURE.
    Amaral then tried UNSUCCESSFULLY to have Leonor Cipriano's lawyer committed to a mental institution.
    He also tried to sue the same lawyer in a defamation suit - and LOST. The lawyer's defence was it had already been RULED by the courts that Amaral KNEW of the TORTURE. Amaral was ordered to pay the court costs.
    To that can now be added Amaral has LOST another civil LIBEL case, been found guilty of DEFAMATION and ordered to pay the McCanns an unprecedented 500,000 euros in damages, plus interest.
    All of the above FACTS are taken from MCCANNFILES, not pro blogs or forums.
    Anybody making a donation to Amaral's appeal fund is nothing more than a useful idiot. As can be seen, the judge in this case is not the first to have seen through Amaral.
    HiDeHo has consistently published MISINFORMATION that gave her members the impression Amaral would win in Lisbon, based on biased reporting from antis in court. Those LIES have now unravelled, and how MMDG have laughed.
    Now we have an official post in HiDeHo about Gerry McCann’s 'lies' but it's only these THUGS we have highlighted that have been PROVEN to be LIARS in a court of law.

Why Lizzy, Leanne Baulch, and others continue to support these medieval torturers and blatantly corrupt relics of the old fascist Portugal remains a mystery. Not very many in Portugal appear to, which is unsurprising considering how far Portugal has come since 25 de Abril.
    Perhaps someone can come in to explain?
    Another excellent post:
    coco
    coco

What the sinister HiDeHo propaganda machine doesn't want you to know Empty Re: What the sinister HiDeHo propaganda machine doesn't want you to know

Post  coco Sun May 17, 2015 7:48 pm

hope she's no holding her breath for a reply from the haters .
    Sykes
    Sykes

What the sinister HiDeHo propaganda machine doesn't want you to know Empty Re: What the sinister HiDeHo propaganda machine doesn't want you to know

Post  Sykes Sun May 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon May 18, 2015 11:29 am

I see the Amaral fan club has been handing out threats to the author of the 'MEDIEVAL TORTURERS AND FASCIST RELICS' post:
    Cass Sidebotham Someone threatened to send all my posts from Facebook and twitter to my parents! Lol. I can imagine my mum would really enjoy reading them all, she loves my videos, but I can't imagine my dad being very interested at all. What a strange threat.
    2 hrs · Like · 4

Cass Sidebotham Whoever it was seemed to be suggesting that my life is some kind of secret from my family. Very much not so.
    Amaral will be soooo proud of his disciples.

Incidentally, there is NOTHING shameful about standing up for human and civil rights in 21st century Europe.

There is a great deal to be ashamed of in being part of a lynch mob that looks up to convicted torturers and perjurers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:35 am