A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4

Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Empty ONE OF ICKE'S LOT POSTS UP ABOUT POULTON AND GANGSTA BOY

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:56 pm

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Poulto11
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:21 pm

Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf 20m20 minutes ago
    @skynews Why do you use the TROLL, @SoniaPoulton, to comment on other trolls? #McCann pic.twitter.com/wfspfYf9P9

Douglas Hall ‏@prophonics 11m11 minutes ago
    @Tiger_Loaf @SkyNews @SoniaPoulton Tigerloaf are you the newbie on the McCann payroll, it must be great defending a pair of child neglecters

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc 3m3 minutes ago
    @prophonics @Tiger_Loaf @SkyNews @SoniaPoulton Paul Castella isn't a newbie, he's an experienced barsteward with no morals. Scum. #McCann

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
    @SuppDoc @prophonics @Tiger_Loaf @SkyNews is that his name? This one has written over 50 pages defaming me & my loved ones. Odious creation.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Poultry sounds rattled , must have a hangover after last night 's gibbering lol!
    darthvodka

Post  darthvodka Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf 20m20 minutes ago
    @skynews Why do you use the TROLL, @SoniaPoulton, to comment on other trolls? #McCann pic.twitter.com/wfspfYf9P9

Douglas Hall ‏@prophonics 11m11 minutes ago
    @Tiger_Loaf @SkyNews @SoniaPoulton Tigerloaf are you the newbie on the McCann payroll, it must be great defending a pair of child neglecters

Bugsy ‏@SuppDoc 3m3 minutes ago
    @prophonics @Tiger_Loaf @SkyNews @SoniaPoulton Paul Castella isn't a newbie, he's an experienced barsteward with no morals. Scum. #McCann

@SuppDoc @prophonics @Tiger_Loaf @SkyNews is that his name? This one has written over 50 pages defaming me & my loved ones. Odious creation.

Just one question here? A serious journalist, a professional, indulging in petty squabbles on Twitter, a gun toting thug of a boyfriend adding his twopennarth...........................is this really what she wants to portray? Seriously? A missing child and she's squealing about being "defamed", arguing the toss like a fishwife? That's a professional attitude to a work project is it?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:53 pm

Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf 1h1 hour ago
    @SkyNews Have your standards have now slipped so far that you need to employ Icke TV failure and online troll, @SoniaPoulton? #McCann

Naseer Ahmad ‏@manfromatlan 21m21 minutes ago
    @Tiger_Loaf So @SkyNews is showing the @SoniaPoulton documentary? Looking forward to it. #mccann

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
    @manfromatlan @Tiger_Loaf @SkyNews We have not agreed broadcast deal, several parties involved. I'm aware of gossip but that is all it is.
    So, who's paying the bills, then?
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ASKS A QUESTION RE POULTON AND SKY

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:58 pm

tigerloaf » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:51 pm
    Can anyone please explain why Sky News is employing, in even the most menial position, the Icke TV failure Sonia Poulton?

Can anyone please explain why Murdoch is now employing a proven troll as a commentator on trolls?

What kind of credibility can Sky News hope to retain having allowed Sonia Poulton to act as a commentator on trolling for them?

Nothing anywhere suggests that this foul-mouthed woman has the slightest journalistic skill at all. She is nothing more than a shrieky woman who has had a lot of fluffy articles published. That is not journalism at all. Her articles (even those from music magazines decades ago) consist of nothing but personal anecdotes. There is not a single article which demonstrates the ability to research a subject, any subject. Even her recent comments on trolling have all been about the way she has been abused rather than properly researched articles or contributions.

But Sonia Poulton conveniently forgets to mention that most of the "comments" she is describing as trolling of her are in fact simply retaliation for the vile and abusive posting and commentary that she has directed at others. Her Twitter account is extremely revealing but every tweet on it should be read in context.

It would appear that Sky News has either failed miserably to check this woman out or that they have such low standards that this rather pathetic figure is acceptable as a commentator on their channel.

Here are just two very recent examples of absolute proof that Sonia Poulton is an online thug (along with her current boyfriend who like a big kid likes photos with guns to make him look brave) and an online, foul-mouthed, bitchy harridan.

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Poo_barge

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Fire_Shot_Capture_Sonia_Poulton_on_Tw_https

ps I think that Rosalinda Hutton needs to put her brain in gear over the way in which she was used by Sonia Poulton. I would advise Rosalinda to go to Sonia and pose a few well chosen questions to find out exactly what has gone on. Or did Sonia actually explain everything including that she was looking for a person to confirm herself as a vile troll in the MSM? Because, Rosalinda, that is exactly what you did. And no matter how much you now squeal that you mentioned the one occasion when somebody was nasty to you, the fact is that you described yourself very willingly as an online troll who gets a buzz from squishing people and being an online bitch and that you have been doing this for years and years. What a legacy to pass on to your family!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 19m 19 minutes ago
    Hey @SteveSampson_ remember that lovely convo we had last night? Look at what one of my trolls did with it. #sick
    She's just found out her 'lovely convo' is on Myths.

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Post-6001-0-40703200-1393101773
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Seeking justice ‏@justice4maddie 2h2 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton Shows you doing something right,keep on Sonia #mccann  
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Hindle10

Not a fan I would like to acknowledge but then I am not poulton or her ilk. Sykes
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:55 pm

she actually thinks that load of muck is a lovely convo ? dunno , maybe it is with the sort of people she mixes with .
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Empty Defiant: Sonia Poulton is determined not to repeat her father's mistakes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Thanks to the person who found this - from MailonLine 2010.

Updated: 00:57 GMT, 7 April 2010

Defiant: Sonia Poulton is determined not to repeat her father's mistakes
    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Article-1264104-09077E20000005DC-510_233x555
    Two years ago, I recounted in this newspaper the painful experience of growing up without a father.

I reflected on my earliest memory, at the age of three, of 'my daddy', Donald Traynor, handing me play bricks, bending to kiss me on the head - and then walking out right of my life.

It was the winter of 1967, he was 49 and I never saw or heard from him again. For years, I dwelled on this rejection. Was he ever sad that he wasn't with me at Christmas or on my birthdays? Or did he simply never give me a second thought?

I grew up in a small Cotswold village with two half-brothers and a half-sister. Their father had died of cancer several years before our mother, Elizabeth Poulton, met and married my father.

Her new husband, Donald, was said to be a charming, intelligent man who designed aircraft for a living. He became stepfather to my siblings - Bernard, Gerald and Teresa - and I arrived shortly after.

The relationship between my father and mother deteriorated quickly. They had very different personalities, and, I was later to discover, there were unpleasant and intolerant elements to his character which were untenable to my liberal, fair-minded mother.

So my father packed up and left, never to return. He walked out of my life and contributed nothing to it - emotionally, physically or financially. He left without a trace.

I didn't even have a photo of him. There were no pictures of him - not even from the wedding or any other family occasion. I was left to grow up conjuring images of a faceless father.

Throughout my childhood, his absence was a source of growing curiosity to me.

Our father, from all accounts, had been a larger-than-life character

I speculated about which, if any, of my traits were his genetic gifts to me. Did we look alike? Did we share the same sense of humour? Was he queasy at the sight of blood? Did bad manners infuriate him as much as they do me?

You might wonder why I didn't just ask my mother these questions, but she was ill with kidney disease during my childhood and we seldom, if ever, talked about my father.

I feared that it would add to her poorly condition if I were to burden her with any of my numerous questions about him.

Occasionally, Bernard and Gerald would make comments about my father. They said he prized intelligence above all else and would reward them with pocket money if they could answer world knowledge questions he set them. Other than that, he made little impression on them as a stepfather.

My mum lost her battle with ill health when I was 11, and my older siblings - and their partners - assumed responsibility for me.

I was 18 when I left for London and began my journalistic life working for a series of local newspapers in Central and West London.

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Article-0-09074816000005DC-50_233x423

Family resemblance: Sonia's dad Donald Traynor in a photo which made her realise how much they shared

As a young woman, I did not have my first serious relationship until I was 21 - which was old by the standards of my friends. I was always suspicious of men, never fully trusting their motives.

I met my long-term partner, Stephen, in the mid-nineties and found myself thinking more and more about my father after I became a parent myself. Shaye was born in 1997, and almost at once I felt a strong urge to find her grandfather.

Despite my achievement as a mother, and professional successes as a journalist and broadcaster, I never felt a complete person. And so it was that I spent the next decade searching for my father.

I trawled the internet, library records, phone entries and county and electoral registers.

I contacted missing person associations, including the Samaritans and Find-a-Parent. All put out bulletins to aid my search, but none bore fruit.

Little did I know that my father had died of cancer in a Leeds hospital 16 days after Shaye's birth, at the age of 79.

Then, in 2007, my sister-in-law, Hilary, discovered his death notice while searching an ancestry website for family connections.

My quest had come to a close - and there was no happy ending. After that, it seemed the trail had gone cold - until one day in the autumn of 2008 when I received a note via an internet networking site. I did a double-take when I saw the sender's name: Stephen Glenn Traynor.

He was my half-brother from my father's side, and eight years my senior. My mother had mentioned that my father had children from a previous marriage, but she knew nothing about them.

Now here was one of them, telling me that he had been searching for me for several years, aware of my existence and keen to make contact.

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Article-0-00EB624000000578-315_468x515
    Without a trace: Sonia's father walked out when she was aged just three. In this picture, she is five

Then it transpired that Stephen had a sister, Christine, who was 49. Suddenly, I had two new siblings. My joy was tangible.

What I couldn't know was that this email would herald the start of a painful, but ultimately healing, journey.

Stephen told me that after he had left my mother, my father had briefly returned to Leeds — then he had upped and left for Australia.

And just as he had cut off all contact with me, so he had abandoned Stephen and Christine — failing to support them or make contact during his time away.

I spent decades in self-destruct mode, battling with depression, eating disorders and alcoholism. It’s hard not to blame it all on my father’s absence

Donald Traynor remained in Australia for a decade before settling first in the U.S. and then Canada, where, in a nod to his talents as a jazz musician, he started a music school.

He returned to Britain in the Eighties, penniless, and lived close to Stephen and his family in Leeds, until his death from prostate cancer.

Our father, from all accounts, had been a larger-than-life character.

He enjoyed a glass of whisky and was nicknamed General Patten by his neighbours because of his statesman-like presence and dominant manner.

I learned that he had a bossy streak — a fact I found remarkable given that I had been nicknamed Bossy Sossy at primary school.

Then the details become a little fuzzy. Stephen recalled our father mentioning that he was a foundling baby who was left on the steps of the Swan Hotel in Harrogate (which Agatha Christie had famously fled to in the Twenties), and raised by the spinster owner.

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Article-1264104-056F5D3C0000044D-335_468x339

Proud parent: Sonia with her daughter Shaye, who she encourages to have a good relationship with her father

Despite exhaustive checks, I have been unable to confirm this story.

I do know that my father attended Harrogate Grammar School and went on to study music at the Birmingham School of Music.

From there, he trained as an aircraft designer, completing his training with the RAF in Fairford, Gloucestershire.

He had clearly been a highly motivated and ambitious man: professionally if not personally.

He also appeared to have been a serial husband. It emerged that long before I came
    along, and long before the marriage that produced Stephen and Christine, there had
    been an early marriage, in the Forties, which produced a daughter.

Inevitably, Donald abandoned her, too.

He divorced each of his three wives, and abandoned each successive family, before re-marrying and creating more children.

I was the result of his final marriage. My eldest half-sister is 62. She was born as the result of that first marriage in the Forties — and until recently, she didn’t even know
    I existed.

Her account of my father’s life places him as an orphan, rather than a foundling, adopted at birth by the owners of the Swan Hotel in Harrogate and left a sizeable
    inheritance by his adoptive parents, which he frittered away during his travels around
    the world.

Whichever version is correct, what remains abundantly clear is that our father was abandoned by his biological parents — a template he was set to repeat over and over
    again with his own children.

While I have sought to understand his actions as a consequence of his past, my eldest half-sister — so I am informed through her daughter, since she does not want
    to ‘rake up the past’ — remains unforgiving.

She is angered by our father’s reckless attitude towards his inheritance, and that he did not put any money aside for his children.

At 45, I have accepted that his absence has wrought its share of emotional problems, and has had far-reaching consequences for me. According to psychologists, fathers act as ‘first boyfriends’ to their young daughters, and the relationship between them serves as a blueprint for the child’s future romantic experiences.

It is no coincidence, then, that my relationships with men have been ill-matched at best, and downright dangerous at worst.

Almost all of my romantic attachments have been with men who were emotionally
    deficient, and frequently verbally and physically abusive.

They all ended — and usually badly. My last serious relationship, with my daughter’s father, came to an end in May 2000.

I have chosen to be single and celibate since. According to a psychologist that I saw for several years, I have ‘failed to maintain a mature, stable relationship with a partner because of man issues’.

She was in no doubt that they were inextricably linked to the lack of paternal care in my life.

The recent revelations about my father, despite the fact that they have painted him in a bleak light, have, nonetheless, given me a feeling of wholeness.

Rather than only knowing my maternal heritage, I have been blessed with a fuller knowledge of who I am, and where I come from, warts and all. For years, I had told myself that it didn’t matter whether I knew about my father or not.

But that was only a defence mechanism to protect myself.

It does matter. I am the result of two people. My father is 50 per cent of my DNA — and the importance of that cannot be underestimated.

Our fractured society has already created millions of half-siblings who have lost touch with each other — and the figures look set to increase, exponentially, over the next
    decade.

Now, I fear for the one in five children growing up in fatherless homes, because I know the long, dark journey that lies ahead for them.

I spent decades in self-destruct mode, battling with depression, eating disorders and alcoholism. It’s hard not to blame it all on my father’s absence.

I now know that I am the daughter of a philandering, irresponsible, selfish man. But unlike my father, I accept responsibility for my actions and work strenuously not to repeat the way he chose to live his life.

So, despite being separated from my daughter’s father, I make it a priority to take her to see him several times a month at his London home.

My child’s need for her Daddy is uppermost. I was reminded of this when I glimpsed, for the first time in 45 years, a picture of my father, given to me by my half-brother Stephen.

I was stunned by my physical likeness to him. We share the same wide smile, identical apple-round cheeks and a similar mischievous glint in our eyes.

His thinning hair gleamed with the same red shade as mine. I have met Stephen and
    Christine and their families on several occasions, and we are affectionate with each other, despite being virtual strangers.

Our other half-sister wants nothing to do with any of us. I suppose we serve only as a reminder of her unhappiness.

How do I feel about my father now? I think the best description is ‘calm indifference’. I have spent too many years raging about the man, and I’m not prepared to do that to
    myself any more.

I have told my daughter very little about her grandfather, and sometimes I wonder what would have happened had I had a son.

Might he somehow have been infused with those genes that inspired my father to abandon three families, one after the other?

No matter how I try to rationalise my father’s actions, a nagging voice persists. It asks, over and over again, how can a parent leave a child without so much as a backward glance?

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:52 pm

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.

tigerloaf » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:51 pm

I see the shrieky harridan, Sonia Poulton, with the thuggish looking boyfriend, Lee Ryan, who has a penchant for trying to appear macho is now upset that I am asking pertinent questions about her and about the way Sky News has recently used her.

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Poo

Her problem is that absolutely every single thing I have said about her is the truth. Every question I have asked about her is relevant. And the twit who has given her a name to follow up is as well-informed about my identity as Hutton is about legal cases the McCanns are involved in, ie completely wrong.

Perhaps this shrieky, foul-mouthed woman would, instead of trying to pursue some kind of vendetta against the wrong person, be better occupying her time with answering some of the pertinent questions posed to her.

Incidentally I do have video evidence of her being very shrieky at people if she requires it. And I have already posted full proof of just what an obscene woman she is in a post above this. Perhaps Sonia Poulton thinks it clever and big to use foul comments in her tweets? Perhaps she thinks doing so makes her look more like a journalist? Or perhaps she still hankers after approval from those rapping hoodlums she used to hang around for titbits of information to pad her fluffy anecdotal articles?

When Sonia Poulton gives us a few examples of genuinely researched articles by her then I might consider removing the "so-called" from my comments when referring to her as a "so-called" journalist. Journalism does not consist of submitting anecdotal fluff which is all I can find in her listed portfolio.

Stories such as this which is absolutely typical of the Sonia Poulton ouvre would be far better suited to the £30 for your shocking story pages of cheapo magazines than a newspaper which clearly was having a slow day in this case.

When Sonia Poulton explains why she shamelessly uses her own child as the subject of many of these fluff anecdotal articles, on one occasion leaving no doubt that her own selfish actions may well have damaged the child then she might garner some respect from me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1290135/I-admit-I-smoked-500-cigarettes-I-pregnant--Sonia-Poulton-reveals-dark-secret.html

Like a zombie I walked into an unknown newsagents - I couldn't deal with the questions from my friendly local - and I purchased a pack of ten Silk Cut. Then, I went home, checked I was alone, and lit one up. The high was tremendous and so, for that matter, was the low minutes later. I tried to rationalise my actions.

It wasn't my fault. It was an addiction. My mum had done it and I was alright (wasn't I?). And yet the nagging in my brain told me that my actions were reprehensible. I couldn't escape that. You might think this would stop me. Sadly no.

From that point onwards I had two cigarettes almost every day of my pregnancy, which amounted to my unborn child being subjected to more than 500 cigarettes.

When Sonia Poulton explains satisfactorily the hypocrisy of her position that she is allowed to doorstep the McCanns and their children when two police forces have found no evidence of any crime by them because it is a justifiable tool of journalism but Martin Brunt is a figure of hate and an evil man for having doorstepped extremely politely a person who was a proven online abuser and troll and who had previously been in contact with him, then I might find it a bit easier to take her seriously.

When Sonia Poulton openly accepts that her dalliance with the nutcase/fruitloop, Icke, who believes the Queen is a lizard was ill-advised not for financial reasons but for the simple reason that no serious journalist would ever get in bed with such a fantasist then I might take her more seriously.

When Sonia Poulton owns up to Rosalinda Hutton whose vulnerable mental state she was perfectly aware of before handing her over to Murdoch's empire to be chewed up and spit out and exposed to seven million people as a troll and apologises for putting her in this invidious position then I might take her more seriously. After all, were Hutton to do the unthinkable and take her life after the horrendous battering she has received from other sick anti-McCanns then who would be ultimately responsible? Personally, I think Sonia Poulton would be because she knew the state of mind of Hutton, she knew about her mental problems and her reliance on drugs to control them.

When Sonia Poulton stops using the idiotic Lee Ryan with his macho posing as a Jack the Lad with big guns (everybody knows that the bigger the car or gun that a man poses with the smaller a certain part of their anatomy is likely to be) as her thuggish sidekick on Twitter and in real life, then perhaps some people might start to see her as a more serious candidate for the title of journalist. Personally I think her latching onto this serial petty criminal (proven fact) and big-time loser (proven fact) shows that she has a personality deficit but no doubt she will shriek that in this world of free speech I am not allowed to say such nasty things about her and her latest bed mate. Tough, free speech doesn't only apply to shrieky women. I have the right to make a judgement and express it too.

Sonia Poulton is the big "I am" when shouting the questions at people. I saw her on video shouting daft questions at coppers outside the PM's country house. I saw her shouting daft questions in London and chasing round to ask cop after cop who she should be directing questions at. And I saw how upset when her questions were fobbed off she became. She was livid.

But she is the pathetic little wimp when others asked questions for her to answer. She runs away calling the questioner a troll.

So I do not expect Sonia Poulton the so-called journalist to answer anything.

But I think it worth my while pointing out what a hypocritical woman she truly is.
    ETA: I have just edited the post I made above to make my points clearer.

But this final thought for the night deserves a post all to itself.

When Sonia Poulton finally dredges up even the tiniest bit of skill at investigative journalism she might realise just how bloody stupid she is going to look pursuing entirely the wrong person in her desperate and sickeningly hypocritical attempt to "out" me.

But as her only sources for this home movie that she is making with her latest bedmate and the chap whose claim to fame is that he filmed pimples being squeezed, are the self-confessed insane anti-McCanns like Hutton, the patently obviously insane anti-McCanns like Synonymph and Rothleypillow, the proven liars like Bennett, the complete nutjobs like Birch, vile criminals like Deborah Butler/Carlisle and so on then I can be pretty certain that they are not going to come up trumps with anything that might actually help her get anywhere near the truth. Not one among them has managed it on any aspect of the McCann case so far so why should this endeavour be the exception. I look forward to watching her and her "researchers" spinning around in vain.

It is hard to find a single article that she has written anywhere which is not simply autobiographical fluff like the two I linked to above. Subject matter for cheapo mags and not real journalism.

And yes, you are right the fact of the matter is that she cannot control herself in many ways.

She could not control her addiction to cigarettes even though she knew she was probably harming her unborn child.

She cannot control her dependence on a certain type of man (the emotionally deficient and frequently abusive type). Even the fact that her father frittered away his inheritance has been mirrored in this latest bedmate who frittered away his lottery win.

She cannot even control her foul mouth even when trying to persuade the world that she has the right to be seen as a real journalist.

She admits to being (and certainly presents as) a very emotionally deficient person with many psychological problems that have never been fully dealt with.

In other words she fits in very well with the anti-McCann haters, large numbers of whom have also described their own psychological and emotional problems.

Such a shame that these people cannot get the medical help they need and instead have to get their buzz from being outrageous online or from resorting to addictive substances. It doesn't surprise me at all that Hutton and Poulton get along so well.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Poulton seems to like thieves , what with her horrible boyfriend and now Butler .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:49 pm

coco wrote:Poulton seems to like thieves , what with her horrible boyfriend and now Butler .
    It is a well-known fact that like clings to like or, as a friend of mine once said, sh*t sticks to sh*t. Sykes
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:39 pm

she can 't complain if people judge her by the company she keeps , lie down with dogs , get up with fleas and all that .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:29 pm

coco wrote:she can 't complain if people judge her by the company she keeps , lie down with dogs , get up with fleas and all that .

This shows exactly the kind of sh*t she associates with:

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Ryanje10

Just found out who Dannythefink is. Ooooooops!!
    Daniel 'Danny' William Finkelstein, Baron Finkelstein OBE (born 30 August 1962) is a British journalist and politician. He is the Executive Editor of The Times, where he is also Chief Leader Writer and a weekly political columnist. Finkelstein is Jewish; his mother was a Holocaust survivor. https://twitter.com/dannythefink
    Ryan's twits about anti-semitism:   https://twitter.com/LeeTaylorRyan/status/564740397696839680

Last edited by Sykes on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 am

From another forum  with thanks.

Why she is being hailed by the haters as their new queen?

Maybe they didn't notice, but she fed Hutton to the Murdoch group's Sun, with results which have been catastrophic for the We Love Gonzo brigade.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton ·
    #AdviceForYoungJournalists in any campaign look for 'me, me, me' character. S/he will be narcissist or infiltrator. Either way, note them.
    That would be Hutton, then. Now she is supposedly bessie mates with the Nelly character, when the entire world knows that 'Daft Nelly' is none other than the vile thief, Deborah Butler.
    Is Poulton too naive for her own good? Or is she stitching up the haters for her own ends?

Says me, me, me, me, me, Hutton:
    What harm can Sonia Poulton's documentary possibly do?  
    To Madeleine McCann and her family, very little. To the Gonzo fan club, socks, hydras and haters, immense damage.

Hutton's clearly too up herself to see the carnage she caused by starring in the Sun talking about herself and her fondness for trolling and squishing.

More of the same would be most excellent.

How on earth does me, me, me, me, me, Hutton get her swollen head through doors? I doubt if onlookers have ever come across ANYONE quite so obsessed with themselves, their own genius, and how wonderful they are.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:00 pm

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Soyach10

CHALLIS???? Bl**dy hell, she's illiterate as well! And that calls itself a journalist? For anyone bemused at my comment, challis is a light woven fabric. I assume it means chalice which is a goblet or footed cup. Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Empty She's not had a good morning

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:45 pm

Spitting Wand ‏@SpittingWand 5h5 hours ago
    “@KTHopkins “@ExxCee this is excellent: https://youtu.be/Htvmu2IUkbg ””

Well said, Katie. @soniapoulton is just another typical leftie prof victim

Spitting Wand ‏@SpittingWand 4h4 hours ago
    @SoniaPoulton the reason I left the Left (after 45 yrs staunch supp) is b/c it has become a cesspit of prof whiners & victims, just like u.

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

She is a professional whiner and complete fake, I doubt if she's ever done a job that involved getting her hands dirty in her entire life.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 2 hrs 2 hours ago
    TY for all lovely comments #Skydebate #50Shades Not my personal cup of tea but if a woman chooses to submit that's her prerogative, right!?
    Poulton endorses soft-porn muck about young woman manipulated into 'enjoying' being abused.

Disgusting - some feminist she is.

Refuge ‏@RefugeCharity  14 mins14 minutes ago
    Remember if your partner tries to control what you wear, who you see & where you go these are warning signs http://www.refuge.org.uk/get-help-now/help-for-women/recognising-abuse/ … #50Shades
    Exactly. It's horrifying to see how easily some women are manipulated. It's probably no surprise that Ms Pointy Shrieker is one of them, considering her appalling, self-destructive taste in men.
    TY for all lovely comments #Skydebate  #50Shades Not my personal cup of tea but if a woman chooses to submit that's her prerogative, right!?
    She's no feminist.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:11 pm

From another forum with thanks for the comments.
    Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton
    @MrMRiley thank you Matt. Fair to say public have never seen this evidence-based version before from MSM. I think we're all sick of PR now.
    Well, no, not if it's 'evidence' from Queen Hoho, Rees the multi-headed hydra troll, Butler the Thief, Hutton the attention-seeker, Kiki/McFadden and the rest of the wingnuts.

With very good reason.

It's shaping up to be a comedy classic, though.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Empty UNBIASED? YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING!

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3h 3 hours ago
    @JBLittlemore @JudeMcKew to be fair, I generally block the pro-abductor pack anyway because they are not here for Madeleine but to obfuscate
    No danger of bias there, then.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Empty POULTON AND HER BULLY BOY NOW ATTACKING TIGERLOAF

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:52 pm

This has been passed to me by a source:
    So who is the prolific and notorious troll @Tiger_Loaf?

February 8, 2015 trollpatrol2015
    Tiger Loaf

Ongoing investigation to bring this persistent troll and coward out in to the open. Our suspicion is that it is someone very close to Gerry and Kate McCann. If you can shed any light on the subject please feel free to email Troll Patrol. trollpatrol@writeme.com Thanks!
    Oh, poor little thing, nobody telling you who it is?   Fancing trolling the Tiger, do you?   Tough, you have more chance of being taken for a real journalist, flower.    Sykes
    Sykes
    Sykes

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Empty Poulton endorses her ex-jailbird boyfriend's threats to other people

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:03 pm

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Soyary10
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Lee Ryan @LeeTaylorRyan · 40m 40 minutes ago
    Happy Vilification Day!!! x @SoniaPoulton

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Soyavi10

I'm loving this, Sykes,    SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 ROFLMAO
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton 49m49 minutes ago
    @parapono @MrsWaspie @martin_liz anyone who knows me knows I am anti-violence. My history is online to see.
    What a liar, see post no 38 above^^^^^^
    Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton · 3h 3 hours ago
    @parapono @MrsWaspie @martin_liz Lee's tweet is metaphorical. When he says do not possess ammo to defeat he doesn't mean guns but ability
    'Ability'? That thicko?  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

There is NOTHING 'metaphorical' about her pet thug clutching a large firearm whilst making threats about ammunition to other people.

The intention to frighten and intimidate is clear for all to see.

If she lies down with dogs, she can't complain if she picks up a few fleas.

SONIA POULTON EXPOSED PART 4 - Page 2 Ryanmc10

Being metaphorical when he posted this, was he? Could have fooled me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:24 am