A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

NOW I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE? YES, IT'S THE ORANGE BUTLER NO LESS,

Sykes
    Sykes

NOW I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE?  YES, IT'S THE ORANGE BUTLER NO LESS,  Empty NOW I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE? YES, IT'S THE ORANGE BUTLER NO LESS,

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 6h6 hours ago
    @Randomleigh1 @urcrazytoo @OlwynMassey @Red7Robin Btw I AM a retired doctor #McCann

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 8h8 hours ago
    @martin_liz Thank you as I've got to catch a train now , can you let us know please ?

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 8h8 hours ago
    @martin_liz Or , if you cannot do it If you have any of her contact details I will pass to police later #McCann
     Daft @DaftNelly · 10h 10 hours ago
    @Papa___Rico @SoniaPoulton @MrsWaspie @spacesheepy @RosalindaHu I'm just getting on train , can someone see if lady ok ?

Daft @DaftNelly · 10h 10 hours ago
    @alfibab3 @KRotcepsni Don't start your attacking on me , someone is finding out what happened after

Daft @DaftNelly · 8h 8 hours ago
    @Randomleigh1 @urcrazytoo @OlwynMassey @Red7Robin I will however be speaking to police about your activity #McCann
    The 'retired doctor' has supposedly just arrived on twitter, and is already threatening people with the police, etc. And 'the lady' is only Hutton.....

I sense a connection with oranges, oh, and bits of paper that are used to buy things?

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

NOW I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE?  YES, IT'S THE ORANGE BUTLER NO LESS,  Empty Re: NOW I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE? YES, IT'S THE ORANGE BUTLER NO LESS,

Post  coco Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:09 pm

is it the Butler wot did it ?
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE?  YES, IT'S THE ORANGE BUTLER NO LESS,  Empty Re: NOW I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE? YES, IT'S THE ORANGE BUTLER NO LESS,

Post  Sykes Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 2h2 hours ago
    Now @wicatty009 Off you trot back under ye bridge troll #McCann
    Someone else used to say that. Until she got hauled into court for defrauding her own parents.

As clear as the nose on her face. lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:10 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 1 hr1 hour ago
    @DaSteelMan Our names will appear for reference in the paper under acknowledgements when published #McCann
    You'd think she would have had enough of getting her name in the papers with the word VILE attached to it.
    Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo
    @DaftNelly Tell me Debs, whatever happened to your claim about threatening letters, when you accused Gunnill?
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW I WONDER WHO THIS COULD BE?  YES, IT'S THE ORANGE BUTLER NO LESS,  Empty THE ORANGE ONE IS OUTED AS A 'RETIRED DOCTOR'

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:29 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 42m42 minutes ago
    So convicted parent abuser Butler, is going to release 'papers' about me and Linda Wrafter still thinks I'm Gerald #McCann's golfing buddy

Robert Guest ‏@Robert_D_Guest 14 mins14 minutes ago
    @DaSteelMan is Debbie butler STILL trolling? #mccann
    Yup; the parent-defrauder is pretending to be a 'retired doctor' now. It's probably better than calling herself an unemployed, unemployable thief.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:37 pm

From Myths with thanks to tigerloaf.
    tigerloaf » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:14 pm

Interesting that having had no interaction with this new Butler account, I go to look and find myself blocked. Newbies don't block people for no reason.

Seriously the woman is insane. One hundred and twenty six thousand tweets and almost nine thousand pictures on her old account and so desperate to continue her stalking/trolling that even when proven to be a vile despicable and evil person who stole from her own parents and was prepared to see them die so that she could enjoy herself on the monies stolen from them she cannot wait to get back and continue her sick online behaviour.

The fact that the anti-McCanns are happy to see the return of this scum among their numbers is proof positive that they are without morals. Her return to her position within the stalking, hater anti McCanns simply tells the world what kind of people they are. They welcome p.a.e.d.o.philes, parent abusers, drunks, criminals of every kind among their number so long as they toe the party line of hating the Drs McCann. Sick perverts the lot of them.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:44 pm

This callous, horrible woman has returned to twitter as DaftNelly.

I don't think she's daft, I think she's pretty bent.

I also think they know who she is and are deliberately giving her a way back in to the haters club. Shame on them!!!

After denying she is Butler she then tweets to this (locked) account

@DaftNelly: @Shelleybean21 Thanks for the follow but blocking the trolls currently whilst they're looked at #McCann"

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:50 pm

that 's soya 's new best friend . lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:27 am