A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY

Sykes
    Sykes

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY Empty VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:05 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2919043/McCanns-troll-stole-18-000-parents.html

McCanns' troll stole £18,000 from her own parents: Woman who accused Kate and Gerry of neglect left dementia suffering mother and father alone for five weeks while she went on holiday

Debbie Butler distributed inflammatory leaflets in McCanns' home village

Suggested the couple were responsible for their daughter's disappearance

She was supposed to be caring for her parents, Alan and Dorothy Johnson
    But instead she stole their money and used cash to fund trip to Spain

Her 74-year-old mother died after being left helpless for more than a month

Butler's father, a Royal Marines veteran, was found covered in own filth
    VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY 24D1DC8800000578-2919043-image-m-3_1421793272413
    Campaign: Debbie Butler handed out leaflets suggesting Gerry and Kate McCann were responsible for their daughter’s disappearance

A woman who repeatedly accused Madeleine McCann’s parents of neglect left her own elderly mother and father in squalor for five weeks.
    Debbie Butler, who handed out leaflets suggesting Gerry and Kate McCann were responsible for their daughter’s disappearance, was supposed to be caring for her parents Alan and Dorothy Johnson, who both suffered with dementia.
    But instead the 51-year-old went on holiday to Spain where she allegedly had an extramarital affair. She had stolen £18,400 from her parents to fund her trips away as well as to buy booze and consumer goods.
    After being left helpless for more than a month, her 74-year-old mother died in October 2011. Butler’s sister then found their 79-year-old father, a former Met police officer and Royal Marines veteran, emaciated and covered in his own filth.
    Butler was handed a two-year suspended prison sentence at Brighton Magistrates Court for fraud last week.
    She had taken cash from her parents’ accounts, used their debit cards and diverted their state pension and care allowance.
    Butler, who has a grandson, had not arranged any carers to cover her absence in Spain and did not attend her mother’s funeral. Judge David Rennie told her: ‘You have brought tremendous shame on yourself. This was a dreadful abuse of trust.’
    Butler chaired the Madeleine Foundation, which supposedly campaigned for justice for three-year-old Madeleine, who vanished in Portugal in 2007.

She arranged for hundreds of inflammatory leaflets to be distributed in the McCanns’ home village in Leicestershire.
    Butler’s sister, 48-year-old Michelle Johnson, said she would never forgive her for ‘defrauding and dehumanising’ their parents. ‘The money is one thing, the neglect is the evilest thing,’ she added.
    A hearing later this year will determine how Butler, of Maidstone in Kent, is to repay what she stole. She was convicted in December of four counts of false representation.

The Mail has made a donation to Dementia UK at the request of the Johnson family.
    Comment from other forums:

Look at what she spent the money on - booze, and sh*gging Spaniards. She really should be in jail right this minute, revolting apology for a human being that she is.

The money would have been bad enough - but the rest of it beggars belief. How can a supposed human being be so vile and sadistic to the people that brought her into the world?

And let's not forget, while all this was going on, she was moralising at other people.

Pound to a penny, her fellow haters won't condemn her, they'll all try to find a way of blaming the McCanns for Butler being a waste of oxygen.

She had taken cash from her parents’ accounts, used their debit cards and diverted their state pension and care allowance.

She even stole their old age pension.

..........................................................................................

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY 24D17A0600000578-2919043-image-m-10_1421796307071
    A hearing later this year will determine how Butler, of Maidstone in Kent, (pictured) is to repay what she stole.

Comments from the Daily Mail:

Comments (57)

S

The comments below have been moderated in advance.

Sweetpara37, Telford, 5 hours ago

Where's her solid proof and evidence about the McCann's? No one can judge what they cannot prove or don't know about, also for the neglect and theft from her own parents deserves a prison sentence and not a suspended one either! This lady needs knocking down a peg or two, who does she think she is?
    Click to rate

null, 5 hours ago

Where was the other sister? I'm not excusing her, but if she was looking after two elderly dementia sufferers alone no wonder she went half crazy herself...
    Click to rate

Rambolina, Auckland, New Zealand, 5 hours ago

Nasty little Troll she is.
    Click to rate

null, 5 hours ago

Despicable woman and unbelievable sentence from the Court
    Click to rate

Rick, Manchester, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

I'm not a fan of the McCanns but this woman really is a piece of work!
    Click to rate

Panda68, Cork, Ireland, 5 hours ago

So sad...may they rest in peace...+
    Click to rate

kath, sydney, Australia, 5 hours ago

Oh my God, how absolutely horrendous. And this specimen thinks she has the right to judge complete strangers (the McCanns)?
    Click to rate

wolfy, Gold coast, Australia, 5 hours ago

People guilty of these crimes always seem to get a susspended sentence, not right.
    Click to rate

Sally1234, Hull, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

Her action caught up with her! Should watch what u say.
    Click to rate

Lara2013, London, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

I can't imagine the pain of losing one of my children then having people blame me for it
    Click to rate

Sarah0088, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago

I'm sure the father didn't want his last degrading moments of life published in the news!
    Click to rate

jo, tunbridge wells, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Clearly this woman has some serious mental problems. It makes you wonder how many more peole like this are out there.
    Click to rate

jnl53, perth, 6 hours ago

What a piece of work she is.
    Click to rate

Embrace, Here, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Suspended? I actually despise myself for wondering why.
    Click to rate

CJ76, Midlands, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

The Truth About The Trolls. It's all coming out now. Despicable.
    Click to rate

AC, tokyo, Japan, 6 hours ago

What a despicable , trolling coward
    Click to rate

hnicholls85, cheshire, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Hate the way people can't have their own opinion of those two
    Click to rate

Francis David, Finestrat, 6 hours ago

Why only two years? And why a suspended sentence? Ten years actual incarceration would not be enough.
    Click to rate

DSQUARED, Ascot, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

There's low life, and then there's Debbie Butler. How on earth does this oxygen thief sleep at night..?
    Click to rate

Someone in, Manchester, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

People in glass houses!
    Click to rate

Alex, Portsmouth, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

For a bit of fame nowadays people would sell their mother's ashes!
    Click to rate

Opinionated, Someplace, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

I am caring for my 86 year old mother, visiting her 2 or 3 times a day to help her. I can't imagine abandoning her and neglecting the very person who cared for me, when I was young. I agree with her sister that the neglect is far worse than the money. She should have received a far longer sentence.
    Click to rate

gossipgrl, Vancouver, Canada, 6 hours ago

A story about a troll? What makes this particular one newsworthy?
    Click to rate

Constable Plod, Tokyo, Japan, 6 hours ago

Mum dead, Dad left covered in his own filth and she gets a suspended sentence? What is wrong with the courts in this country? She deserves a minimum 6 months in a cell with no toilet!
    Click to rate

Shane Nolan, Bunclody, 6 hours ago

SHE has the audacity to accuse them of neglect?
    Click to rate

null, 6 hours ago

Evil woman, needs a prison sentence so she can reflect on what she did to her own parents, shame on her, I can't write what I'm actually thinking of her else it won't be in the comments.
    Click to rate

x Savannah x, somewhere_out_there, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

How anyone can be despicable enough to troll the McCanns is downright nasty. But to do that to her own parents is evil. She sould be ashamed of herself.
    Click to rate

Perthgirl1234, Perth, Australia, 6 hours ago

Evil woman
    Click to rate

SNP 43, Suffolk, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

A 2 year suspended prison sentence? Is that all? This woman is a self centred nightmare!
    Click to rate

ZEITGEIST, Walsall, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Wow... I have no words for this...
    Click to rate

Deeps, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

DM, pleeeeease! Learn the actual definition of trolling. It isn't what you seem to think it is. This woman is not one.
    Click to rate

N C S, Here, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

I thought Brenda Leyland was your McGann troll of choice ?
    Click to rate

Blueblue, Wales, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Disgusting human being (if she can be classed as human!), she should be ashamed. Bless her parents, feel sorry for them both.
    Click to rate

Galactic Cannibal, Murrieta California, United States, 6 hours ago

Suspended sentence !!!!!! Clearly there is no justice in England.
    Click to rate

Golden_Girl_Petrillo, Miami, United States, 6 hours ago

Absolutely vile woman. Whether or not you believe the McCanns were responsible, I think everyone can agree that this woman is one of the biggest hypocrites around.
    Click to rate

Ada, London, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Shame on her. What a nasty thing to do.
    Click to rate

Yorkshire Rose, Doncaster, 6 hours ago

This woman is despicable and should be in prison.
    Click to rate

Rhyannondrose, Ipswich, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

What a hideous woman.
    Click to rate

tt, bristol, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Shame on her! May she live with the guilt of the suffering she caused for the rest of her life. No excuse... She could've sought help with the money she stole.
    Click to rate

The Green Eye, W.A., Australia, 6 hours ago

And what does a suspended prison sentence do. She would be grinning all the way home. Give her legal aid as well did you. Idiots.
    Click to rate

Dawn Chorus, Exeter, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

I thought from the headline that this article was going to be about the late Brenda Leyland. Of course when I clicked on the story it was about another of the McCann's trolls.
    Click to rate

Gyto, Cardiff, 6 hours ago

What do you have to do to be sent to prison. Leaving her elderly parents alone amounts to cruelty let alone stealing over £18.000. A two year suspended sentence is a complete joke, that's nothing more than a slap on the wrists.
    Click to rate

Michael WW, Camberley, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

A Royal Marines veteran? Don't you mean a Royal Marine veteran? Once a Royal Marine always a Royal Marine and nothing ever changes that!
    Click to rate

Hatcham, London, 6 hours ago

Gosh, the McCanns are irritating
    Click to rate

Vic, Qatar, 6 hours ago

I doubt the McCanns are gloating, they would appear to be too nice to do that,but I am. Shown up in all her nastiness. Just have to hope her parents, although they obviously suffered tremendously, did not understand it was their own flesh and blood putting them through so much pain.
    Click to rate

insanity prevails, Bristol, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Hardly in a position to take the moral high ground, is she?
    Click to rate

Rhyannondrose, Ipswich, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

What a hideous person.
    Click to rate

Freddie, Speluges, Monaco, 6 hours ago

Suspended sentence? Useless justice yet again.
    Click to rate

Merope, London, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Just like the other McCann troll, they are sad pretenders.
    Click to rate

Mrs Tumble, Glasgow, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

Disgusting woman!!
    Click to rate

Sunseeker1, Notts, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

Why hasn't she gone to prison? This country is nuts
    Click to rate

daw56, London, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

Despicable hypocrite.
    Click to rate

Wherearemyglasses, Gloucester, 7 hours ago

Hopefully she will never be rid of the shame. Until her last breath.
    Click to rate

Alice, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

How to repay the money stolen? What about repaying them for the love and care she had when younger. It's worrying that there are increasing numbers of elderly people who are terrorised, abused, unloved and uncared for by their own families.
    Click to rate

Gailbm, Cardiff, 7 hours ago

Actually he face advertises the sort of vicious uncaring person she is. It's written all over her face. Who does thing like she's done FGS. They should have jailed her to teach her a lesson.
    Click to rate

Mjrowden, London, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

Scumbag
    Click to rate

AngloSaxon, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago

I guess when you read this sort of story you have to try and hang onto the fact that the majority of us are decent caring people and the ones like this are a small minority, filth but a minority.
    Click to rate

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.
    Sykes
    Sykes

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY Empty THE PARENTS SHE SO CALLOUSLY ABANDONED

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:11 am

The parents she so cruelly neglected:

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY 24D179FA00000578-2919043-image-m-5_1421796154505VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY 24D179B600000578-2919043-image-m-7_1421796173249
    Butler's parents Alan and Dorothy Johnson (left on their wedding day and right) both suffered from dementia

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY 24D179F400000578-2919043-After_being_left_helpless_for_more_than_a_month_Butler_s_74_year-m-12_1421796397351
    After being left helpless for more than a month, Butler's 74-year-old mother died in October 2011. Her 79-year-old father, a Royal Marines veteran (above with his wife), was found emaciated and covered in his own filth
    Sykes
    Sykes

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY Empty NO HER HOME TOWN KNOW WHAT SHE IS

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:46 am

xxxxhttp://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/woman-who-denied-targeting-mccann-30476/
    (to access link remove xxxx)
    Deborah Butler of Grace Avenue, Allington, who called for justice in the case of missing Madeleine McCann gets prison term for fraud
    21 January 2015
    by Mary Graham

A woman who became known for publicly calling for "justice" over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has been handed a jail sentence after defrauding £18,000 from her vulnerable parents for a spending spree.

Deborah Butler hit the headlines in 2009 by distributing leaflets giving "10 key reasons which suggest Madeleine was not abducted".

Some were delivered to the Leicestershire street where Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry live.

The 51-year-old denied she was targeting the family, whose daughter has not been found after disappearing from a holiday apartment in Portugal in 2007, but simply wanted the then-closed investigation to be re-opened.

Away from the media spotlight, Butler, of Grace Avenue, Allington, set herself up as official carer to her parents, Alan and Dorothy Johnson, who suffered from dementia.

In 2011 she took control of their bank cards, which they did not know how to use, and went on a spree buying items for herself including a TV, laptop, designer clothes, a Spanish holiday, plus more mundane essentials such as petrol and food.

The 51-year-old also arranged for carers and attendance allowances, plus the Johnsons’ state pension to go to her bank account.

In October 2011 her mother died and other family members found conditions at her parents seaside flat in Eastbourne had deteriorated as the pensioners struggled to cope. Conditions were described as 'squalid.'

The family also discovered a large chunk of the Johnsons’ savings missing and Butler was arrested.

Monarch House in Eastbourne's Royal Parade where Deborah Butler's parents (now deceased) lived in 'squalid' conditions

She always insisted her purchases were for her parents. But investigators were adamant everything bought was being used at her Kent home.

Butler denied four charges of fraud totalling £18,411 at a trial in December but was convicted.

At Lewes Crown Court on Friday she was sentenced to two years in prison, suspended for two years.

Deborah Butler with a leaflet headed 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann'

DC Julie Nightingale, of Sussex Police, said: “The victims were treated as a stream of income.

“They were very vulnerable but Butler left them to live in squalor while she enjoyed life at their expense.”

She must complete 200 hours of unpaid work and will be supervised by the probation service.

The KM approached Butler after the case but she said: “I won’t be making any comment.”
    Sykes
    Sykes

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY Empty Re: VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:12 am

Ccmment from the Maidstone Kent Online
    thenestofvipers wrote:
    I have known this woman from afar for nearly 20 years, when her and her alcoholic ex used to get absolutely paralytic in a local club at least thrre nights away and cause mayhem.
    The pinnacle came, when their sweet and innocent 14 year old daughter got pregnant and to cover it up, this lovely woman pretended it was hers....and still does in public circles.
    Sykes
    Sykes

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY Empty Re: VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:00 am

Babalou ‏@B_balou 18 mins18 minutes ago
    @ModNrodder @basilandmanuel In light of what happened with Brenda I don't think that it'd be a good idea for us all to bang on about DB.
    Hater shows what matters to it - and it isn't the elderly parents Bitch Butler stole from and neglected for months.

Typical hater.

Leanne Baulch ‏@Lennnny11 35 secs35 seconds ago
    @zante03 @Support this low life is giving a 50 year olds address to the world in the hope to cause harm. Please do something #McCann
    Dumbo hater doesn't know the media have printed the THIEF'S address, as is normal with CONVICTED CRIMINALS. They're not very good at this 'research', are they?

It serves as a warning to normal, decent people to keep away from convicted criminals like Butler.

A new low for the McCann-haters as they rush to protect Bitch Butler from the public consequences of robbing, neglecting and generally abusing her own elderly parents:
    might be a stalker ‏@__StuartB__ 3 mins3 minutes ago
    @zante03 I am reporting you for threatening behaviour #McCann posting a home address to what end? Do you want someone to kill her!
    ========

Leanne Baulch ‏@Lennnny11 5 mins5 minutes ago
    @B_balou @Support unfortunately they never will. It's disgusting, do they want another repeat of what happened to Brenda?

Oh, was Leyland a CONVICTED CRIMINAL too, like Butler? Are they actually so pig-ignorant they don't know the courts and media release the addresses of disgusting criminals like Butler?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:46 am

From Myths with thanks.   Thanks also from another forum for the comment.
    Re: deborah stalker butler at court
    Postby Randomleigh » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:42 am

Has anybody read anywhere about how remorseful and ashamed Deborah Butler feels after committing her terrible crime !?!?

No, of course not. Indeed, her online fan club don't even seem to care about the evil, criminal acts she committed over a long period of time.

One of them even quoted that fake 'poll' about Gonzo that she started.

You have to love the irony of a fraudster that ripped off her own family conducting an opinion poll about a convicted perjurer, and fraudster that ripped off his own family.

Doubtless her fellow-haters will have convinced themselves that poor ickle wickle Debsie was the victim by the end of the day - they seem to be as sick in the head as her.

Jim Gamble @JimGamble_INEQE · 4 hrs 4 hours ago
    The definition of hypocrisy:
    McCanns' #troll stole £18,000 from her own parents

Inez Shoota! @CaroleShooter · 20m 20 minutes ago
    Norty Debs behaviour has resulted in changed facts in the files. Tut tut.
    Hater thinks stealing from your infirm parents, and leaving them in squalor and distress while you buy booze and laptops, and have extra-marital sex with Spaniards, is 'norty'.

Anyone still doubt that these low-lives are all the same?
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Leanne Baulch ‏@Lennnny11 8 mins8 minutes ago
    @tweeting_police @B_balou @SoniaPoulton if Sonia posted someone's home address I'd say exactly the same. It's dangerous, a child lives there
    1. The 'child' isn't Butler's; the 'child' is her daughter's son. And in view of Butler's crimes, I suspect Social Services will have stepped in to protect him from Granny - she might steal his pocket money for booze, like she stole her own parents' Old Age Pension.

2. Her address is all over the media. This is common with those convicted of serious crimes like fraud, helps the public avoid them.

Why are haters so STUPID? And why are they so reluctant to condemn Butler?
    Sykes
    Sykes

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY Empty NO LONGER A LOCAL AFFAIR, SHE'S MADE IT INTO THE INTERNATION AL PRESS

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:13 am

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/news/wor ... sh-holiday
    (this is from a Spanish newspaper.)

McCann accuser steals from parents for Spanish holiday

Wednesday, 21 January 2015 15:14

McCann accuser steals from parents for Spanish holiday

A WOMAN who has repeatedly accused the parents of missing Madeleine McCann of neglect stole £18,400 from her own elderly parents and left them to fend for themselves while she went on holiday to Spain.

Debbie Butler left her dementia-suffering mother and father alone without arranging for a carer while she jetted off to sunny Spain. While she was away, Butler’s 74-year-old mother died and her 79-year-old father was found emaciated and living in squalor, according to MailOnline.

Butler had previously distributed inflammatory leaflets in the McCann family’s home village in Leicestershire, suggesting that Kate and Gerry McCann were responsible for their own daughter’s disappearance.

The 51-year-old was handed a two-year suspended prison sentence at a court in Brighton for fraud last week. She had stolen cash from her parents’ accounts and diverted their state pension and care allowance.

The judge in the case said: “You have brought tremendous shame on yourself. I accept that you were overrun at the time with problems… All of that may explain why you did what you did but it could never, ever excuse it. This was inexcusable, this was a dreadful abuse of trust.”

Butler’s sister said that she would never forgive her for “defrauding and dehumanising” their parents. “The fraud is one thing, the neglect is the evilest thing,” she said.
    The Mail report also in these foreign papers:

http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/mobile/mobile/world/106522-mccanns-troll-debbie-butler-stole-18-000-from-her-own-parents.html

http://www.evoke.ie/news/woman-who-trolled-the-mccanns-stole-over-e23000-from-her-own-parents/

Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:26 pm

Interesting bit of gossip about Butler in the comments:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/woman-who-denied-targeting-mccann-30476/

SB1 wrote:
    You are of course entitled to your opinion based on the limited information you have read. People with dementia rely on carers for basic needs, without which squalor will rapidly ensue. This person was trusted by the rest of her family, and paid by social services/government to undertake the care. She willingly committed to caring for them. She then made a conscious and calculated decision to abandon and neglect her parents for 5 weeks. At the very least she had a duty of care to inform social services that she was going on holiday and to arrange alternative care. She did NOTHING. She also chose not to inform her other family members. She then proceeded to lie under oath and say her elderly (and now deceased Aunt)had been looking after them. Her Aunt at the time was herself in her 80's, in care and unable to leave her room! As to inheritance, fortunately Deborah was caught, stopped, and brought to justice before she spent her parents entire money. Money which is needed to ensure her father receives the proper care she so abismally failed to provide.
    Someone seems to know and loathe her. So, Butler tried to blame someone else? Not surprising.
    Lumilife wrote:
    Dare we ask whether the Charity Walk money actually went to the charity or did that find its way to her bank account too? If she can thieve from flesh and blood she has no morals.

Whether ill or not there is no excuse and she should have been locked up. Application of the law is the problem here and the judge was far far too lenient. I hope she gets hounded by the media for a comment, maybe a few leaflets around Allington along the lines of "Watch out Watch out there's a thief about, do YOU know this face?" might make her realise how much she is and always will be reviled.

$€um of the earth.
    I would think it's a safe bet she pocketed whatever money the Stalkerwalk raised. And yes, she should have been jailed. She probably turned on the waterworks for the judge.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:50 pm

From another place, with thanks to the blogger for letting me post this here.
    DEBORAH BUTLER ... THE FACTS

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY 3607114_51731_1-630
    This evil , hideous woman has now been found GUILTY of fraud against her own parents. The court case has been going on for nearly two years, during which time Butler has been tweeting vile, vicious message to the parents of missing girl Madeleine McCann.

However, there is more to this story that there seems.

Butler, who did a sponsored walk round Spain, actually POCKETED all the money from the walk, that was given to her personally from people who thought she was raising money for a good cause. The money donated via a JustGiving page was paid. Butler pocketed nearly £250 from well wishers.

Butler also pocketed money from the Madeleine Foundation, set up with Anthony Bennett. (There is no suggestion that Bennett knew this happened at the time), by submitting false invoices and hiding donations sent in.

Butler, who has  a long record of mental illness and substance abuse,  brought up her Grandson as her own child, and told everyone in her village he was her child. However the child, who Butler also left whilst she went on holiday, was her daughter's son, which she had when she was just 14 years old. The boy is now back with his real mother.

Butler has not spoken to her daughter for years.

Don't forget this woman's mother died whilst she was defrauding a charity.

Butler was also accused of stealing her mother's and father's personal items, and selling them to fund her substance habit.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:10 pm

Good comment from Myths with thanks.
    For more than seven years this fraudster, Deborah Butler, has accused the McCann parents of fraud in relation to their fund set up to facilitate the search for their missing daughter, Madeleine, as well as accusing them of being complicit in her abduction, and being guilty of neglect. Yet she herself is the real fraudster, and has been found guilty of genuine, appalling neglect. Karma is a wonderful thing!

The so-called "Madeleine Foundation" is currently chaired by Tony Bennett who himself was found guilty of contempt of court a year or so ago for breaching undertakings he made to cease similar accusations against the McCann parents, and who is the author of the scurrilous leaflet being held up by Butler in the above photo.

Bennett bears as much responsibility as Butler for the lies they have each peddled about Kate & Gerry McCann, and for the pain and distress they have caused the innocent parents of a missing child.
    Sykes
    Sykes

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY Empty IS THE TANGOED ONE BACK?

Post  Sykes Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:12 pm

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 21m21 minutes ago
    @PoliticalTales @alfibab3 @KRotcepsni Can you say why you are speaking to Butlers sister & partner who is a medical rep ? #McCann
    Butler still pretending she isn't back trolling again. Wonder when the judge is going to yank her licence?
    ML ‏@Shelleybean21 15m15 minutes ago
    @DaftNelly @PoliticalTales @alfibab3 @KRotcepsni Deborah.I know this is you, this tweet confirms it. Harass me/family prob serv wil know

Daft ‏@DaftNelly 2h2 hours ago
    @Shelleybean21 @PoliticalTales @alfibab3 @KRotcepsni why have you said butler can't tweet when email confirms that is a lie ? #McCann
    She never did know when to STFU.
    Daft ‏@DaftNelly
    @PoliticalTales Butler has no order not to tweet and the sister now sending threatening texts which we've seen #Mccann why ?
    Daft ‏@DaftNelly 2h2 hours ago
    @KillingJokez @PoliticalTales @KRotcepsni She ( butler ) should come back and assist in this latest revelation #McCann
    Oh, I think we can all see perfectly well that Bitch Butler, the scum that stole from her own elderly parents, IS back, and playing the same sick games she always enjoys so much.
    Sykes
    Sykes

VILE, EVIL BUTLER STOLE FROM PARENTS AND LEFT THEM ALONE WHLE SHE WENT ON HOLIDAY Empty Butler is having a public slanging match with her sister

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:55 pm

ML ‏@Shelleybean21 5m5 minutes ago
    @DAFFODIL53 she decided to rob her parents of every last ounc of dignity, as well as their money and neglected them beyond belief

deborah carlisle ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 3h3 hours ago
    @Shelleybean21 @DAFFODIL53 Shall we wait and see ? What did you rob from my house ? #McCann

ML ‏@Shelleybean21 3h3 hours ago
    @DaSteelMan @BrenR1958 seen my evil sister's tweets on both accounts daft and won't go away. Thick and evil beyond words. Shld b behind bars

@Shelleybean21 @DaSteelMan @BrenR1958 And don't you try to force me into not tweeting as I'm well within my rights thanks #McCann

Mr n Mrs ‏@DAFFODIL53 3h3 hours ago
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @Shelleybean21 @DaSteelMan @BrenR1958 Your parents had rights too #mccann

@DaSteelMan @BrenR1958 seen my evil sister's tweets on both accounts daft and won't go away. Thick and evil beyond words. Shld b behind bars

@Shelleybean21 @DAFFODIL53 Put your name up sister - which one are you going to use ? #McCann

@OnSafariSara @Shelleybean21 She never saw me for 20 years , now it befriended my ex husband , it was on hols with new bloke #McCann

@OnSafariSara @Shelleybean21 it has no kids & yet did not help care for parents once #McCann

@OnSafariSara @Shelleybean21 get Court transcripts & see that doctor stated who it was that took parents to doctors - it wasn't her #McCann

@Shelleybean21 @OnSafariSara @SafariSara Don't go running to police when I put up dates of when you met bloke & your holidays #McCann

@OnSafariSara oh and not on McCanns! None of my biz before or now. My only concern is ensuring butler pays her ill father the £31k she owes

@Shelleybean21 @OnSafariSara Why did YOU accept money from your Father ? #McCann
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:16 pm

Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni 1 hr1 hour ago
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @Red7Robin @BoyleLance After what you did to your parents you have no right to demand anything from the #mccann s Nothing!
    Haters and Amoral supporter's reaction:
    Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 6 mins6 minutes ago
    @KRotcepsni @DaveHallCoLtd @BoyleLance @Red7Robin Compared to #mccann she comes out smelling of roses so your efforts are futile.
    Disgusting people. No doubt the haters would do the same to their own parents, as NONE of them, apart from the Hounders, have condemned what Butler did.

The only assumption one can make is that they are all just as bad as she is.

The McCann-hating Amaral fan club gives hugs'n'kisses to the scumbag that stole from and neglected her own elderly parents:
    පෝල් රීස් ‏@Papa___Rico 13 mins13 minutes ago
    පෝල් රීස් retweeted Farhana
    Yes, team #mccann are trying to demonise DB by drilling down on her, en masse, every single day.

Horrendous bullies

The stalker and thief 'demonised' herself, long ago. But it's always good to be reminded of the kind of low-lives McCann-haters admire.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Karl Rotcepsni ‏@KRotcepsni 1 hr1 hour ago
    @IWILLNOTGOAWAY @Red7Robin @BoyleLance After what you did to your parents you have no right to demand anything from the #mccann s Nothing!
    Haters and Amoral supporter's reaction:
    Inez Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 6 mins6 minutes ago
    @KRotcepsni @DaveHallCoLtd @BoyleLance @Red7Robin Compared to #mccann she comes out smelling of roses so your efforts are futile.
    Disgusting people. No doubt the haters would do the same to their own parents, as NONE of them, apart from the Hounders, have condemned what Butler did.

The only assumption one can make is that they are all just as bad as she is.

The McCann-hating Amaral fan club gives hugs'n'kisses to the scumbag that stole from and neglected her own elderly parents:
    පෝල් රීස් ‏@Papa___Rico 13 mins13 minutes ago
    පෝල් රීස් retweeted Farhana
    Yes, team #mccann are trying to demonise DB by drilling down on her, en masse, every single day.

Horrendous bullies

The stalker and thief 'demonised' herself, long ago. But it's always good to be reminded of the kind of low-lives McCann-haters admire.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:00 pm

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore
    @KRotcepsni What D Butler did personally is not for this tag - unless useful to those who wish to discredit doubters ... as you do. #Mccann
    Megabore blaming other people for Butler's vile conduct and attention-seeking antics. Totally ignoring the fact that Butler the Thief not only chose to steal from her own parents, she also chose to insert herself into the McCann case. Typical hater, in short.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 pm