A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THE FALL OF DEBORAH BUTLER AND GONCALO AMARAL

Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THE FALL OF DEBORAH BUTLER AND GONCALO AMARAL  Empty TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THE FALL OF DEBORAH BUTLER AND GONCALO AMARAL

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 pm

From Stop the Mythsd witnh thanks to tigerloaf.
    tigerloaf » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:00 pm
    I saw and posted the Mail article early this morning but I refrained from commenting.

I was actually shocked as to just how vile the actions of Deborah Butler really were. I have known for many years as a matter of fact that she is a liar, a drunk and an extremely nasty person but the extent of her actions against her parents were beyond what I was expecting even though I had realised that this case had taken up significant amounts of court time.

I thought it better to take time and reflect on just what that sentence meant not only for Butler but for the anti-McCann campaign.

Whilst slowly recovering from the shock of Butler's crimes along came the second McCann-related story of the day. The fact that Amaral's pleadings in Lisbon have not been as favourable to him as those pathetic PT and UK antis always tried to claim would be the case. His actions have not been well-received by the Portuguese Judges who have looked carefully at them.

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THE FALL OF DEBORAH BUTLER AND GONCALO AMARAL  SNN2806GA_280_540110a

I see from reading the comments on this site that the usual suspects (with Morais in the middle of the pile) are pretending all is well, posting partial accounts of the matter. Morais, it seems, is suggesting that the news today in the PT press may be the result of a McCann press release. She is guessing, of course, as usual (not actually being the journalist she claims to be but in fact a mere blogger with no access to anything more than the general public). The story in the early PT editions does seem to have come from a press release as it is so similar across the papers as most stories do in one form or another BUT there are a couple of papers who have carried more details and who have posted at greater length. It is these (especially DN) which I am reading now. What Morais cannot do, though, is claim that there is anything which is not true in the stories.

I cannot ascertain what the full judgement is, whether Amaral will be severely punished, what damages he may or may not have to pay etc. However a few facts are very clear from the reports.

The Judge has ruled that the book did damage the McCanns in some way (whether that was Madeleine directly, or the family in some other way is not made clear yet).

The Judge has made it clear that Amaral by publishing the book only three days after the archival of the process has been guilty of breaching legal rules regarding secrecy.

It is also clear that the Judge has ruled that the book contains misleading and incomplete information and information that simply does not exist anywhere in the Police Files.

Amaral has been a very naughty boy it would seem. As I say I cannot begin to guess how the final days of this trial will play out but all those discussions I have read in the past where posters led by Morais have claimed that Amaral has done nothing wrong are now history. It is a fact that a Portuguese court has ruled that in the matter of McCann he most certainly has done wrong.

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THE FALL OF DEBORAH BUTLER AND GONCALO AMARAL  24D17A0600000578-2919043-image-m-10_1421796307071

I see also that the usual pack of rabid Anti-McCann fanatics are twitting and suchlike at how badly the criminal, Butler is being treated with not a care in the world for the pensioner father who Butler happily and selfishly stole from and let die in disgraceful conditions. Such is the nature of the Anti-McCann.

I posted yesterday on Twitter to Winnower an explanation as to why the matter was relevant to the #McCann tag.

Deborah Butler is now a prime example of the criminal scum who frequent the hashtag to harass and hound the McCann family. Her actions are the epitome of hypocrisy as Jim Gamble so properly says. She is the first among equals though because there are others who shame society with their online activity. They proved today with their support of the criminal, Butler over the poor parents she abused that they are 100% on the side of the abuser and totally uncaring about the abused.

We have known this for a very long time.

We have pointed out over the years the lies from Butler, the drunkenness of Butler, the libel Butler posted, the disgusting abuse she posted, the way she mistreated her own grandson and so on. But she always screamed that we were lying about her. No, we were not. The proof is in the pudding. She has been found guilty of heinous abuse of her parents, of lying, of fraud, of neglect. In short, all the things we were accusing her of have been shown to be 100% true.

That says a great deal about all those people who were supporting her abuse, who were attacking those who posted proof of her lies and so on. What kind of moron supports such a nasty online abuser and liar? That is easy to answer. The Anti-McCann scum do.

As I say I have looked only briefly at other places today.

Has anyone seen a single Anti-McCann post any criticism of Butler, any outright condemnation of her criminal actions?

Has anyone seen the criminal, Deborah Butler, post anywhere of her regrets, her shame for defrauding her parents, for leaving them in squalor?

Where is Hutton, another proven liar and abuser of intoxicants? Has she condemned the horrific actions of Butler?

What about Sonia Poulton? So keen to use the hatred, the lies and the abuse that Butler was willing to pour out about the McCanns prior to the news of this disgusting crime? Anyone seen Poulton declaring how obscene this action of Butler's truly is? I wonder will Poulton in her ignorance of the facts about all these Anti-McCann hounders and haters, still be stupid enough to use Butler in her fabled documentary?

And what does it say for the judgement of the Harlow Halfwit, Tony Bennett? In bed with this criminal scum for so long? Yet another sad and pitiful example of his masterly "research"?

Has the Scunthorpe boozer and liar, S*** Hyland, condemned the disgusting behaviour of Butler?

And what about Winnower, the anti-McCann who sanctimoniously proclaims almost on a daily basis how she is pure and holier than thou in her actions online? Has this woman who for years and years has turned a wilfully blind eye to the scum she posts alongside, raised her typing fingers to proclaim what a piece of lowlife Deborah Butler truly is?

Have any of these anti-McCanns acknowledged the fact that Butler was recognised over and over and over again by those of us posting here and in similar place as a liar, abuser and online drunk?

As for Amaral now, his career was ruined by his own actions. His life is a shambles and a Portuguese Court has ruled that the reason for that is the very naughty things he has done. His legacy is failure.

And Deborah Butler of Allington in Maidstone? Well, the Internet never forgets. Her life is in tatters. Her sordid affairs, her neglect of vulnerable people, her hypocritical abuse of the parents of a missing child, her theft and fraud - all these will be her legacy.

And her sick and vain attempt to hide behind her married name of R. Carlisle when she was shown in court to have been unfaithful to her husband of 16 years whose name she hasn't previously chosen to use has been an abject failure.

No wonder society looks on this sick pack of Anti-McCanns with disdain and today with horror. They deserve each other. Just a shame others suffer at their abusive hands.
    Sykes
    Sykes

TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THE FALL OF DEBORAH BUTLER AND GONCALO AMARAL  Empty Re: TIGERLOAF OF MYTHS ON THE FALL OF DEBORAH BUTLER AND GONCALO AMARAL

Post  Sykes Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:17 am

tigerloaf » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:00 pm
    I forgot to mention that I don't believe either of these cases are over, not by a long chalk.

There are still a number of processes to be followed in the Amaral hearings and though a respected poster did intimate recently they cannot see how there can be an appeal by Amaral, I remain unconvinced. I think there are myriad possibilities for appeal. As the case draws to a close over the coming months I will put some thoughts together on the matter.

And Butler/Carlisle!

Her payment schedule has to be arranged for certain. And...

I would not be surprised if further charges are brought against her or even the sentence in this case is challenged as being insufficient. It would not surprise me at all if a judgement of this nature is not looked at carefully by those whose duty it is to consider whether the punishment fits the crime (and I don't mean an imaginary figure from an operetta).

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:55 am