A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SNAP-YER-NECK/BESTIAL RAPE FANTASIST SPUDGUN TALKING ROT AS USUAL

Sykes
    Sykes

SNAP-YER-NECK/BESTIAL RAPE FANTASIST SPUDGUN TALKING ROT AS USUAL Empty SNAP-YER-NECK/BESTIAL RAPE FANTASIST SPUDGUN TALKING ROT AS USUAL

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01 19h19 hours ago
    Unfortunate week for PRO #mccann militants. First Amarals book deemed FACTUAL & now @JimGamble_INEQE and his CEOP team to be investigated.

Jim Gamble@JimGamble_INEQE
    @spudgun01 you might want to retract that statement now. As its untrue and defamatory.
    Mr Gamble was long gone from CEOPS when they fouled up. Snap your neck Spudgun was probably too busy with his bestial rape fantasies to do anything as boring as fact-check.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SNAP-YER-NECK/BESTIAL RAPE FANTASIST SPUDGUN TALKING ROT AS USUAL Empty Re: SNAP-YER-NECK/BESTIAL RAPE FANTASIST SPUDGUN TALKING ROT AS USUAL

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:52 pm

Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01 8h8 hours ago
    Yes I'll retract it if you can confirm you had NO association whatsoever with CEOP during relevant dates.

Jim Gamble
    ‏@JimGamble_INEQE
    @spudgun01 I don't need to assert anything. You've made an untrue defamatory statement. I gave the chance to withdraw it. You haven't.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm