A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Cerebrally-challenged fools are talking of starting a 'class action' against the McCanns

Sykes
    Sykes

Cerebrally-challenged fools are talking of starting a 'class action' against the McCanns Empty Cerebrally-challenged fools are talking of starting a 'class action' against the McCanns

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:28 am

From Myths with thanks.

A little bird tells me that assorted cerebrally-challenged fools are talking of starting a 'class action' against the McCanns, because they think they are in a dossier of public comments they have made against the family of a missing child.

Now I know that logic, rationality and common sense have never figured large with this bunch of maladjusted muppets, but the idea of the likes of filthy old Teddy Shepherd suing for his right to photoshop the McCanns' heads on to sexualised nude images and then post them on Twitter IS kind of amazing.

But only in a 'Look at the inmates in Bedlam' sense of amazing.

Comments:  Erm how can anyone showing something that was already placed on public platforms like Twitter or Facebook....complain that their comments/nasty photoshops had "Hurt" them by being shown to others.

That is what I always say on twitter!! perhaps if people don't want others to know their views then perhaps it would be better not to tweet them in the first place !!! Do they EVER think things through?? The dossier was a collection of quotes...why do they object to that?? Makes no bloody sense UNLESS they realise on some level that what they are doing is a tad anti social, to say the least?

It's like a burglar suing a householder for tempting them with their goods, or if he gets injured whilst breaking in.

And no, it's not free speech: Libel, harassment, incitement to violence are not aspects of free speech.

Taking part in a deliberate campaign against the family of a missing child is not an aspect of democracy.

Quite. Astounding to think that the creators of that grotesque, obscene photoshopping have the right to moan about ANYTHING.

Is the drug-addled McFadden involved - either as herself or her alter ego 'Kiki'? Are all Rees' heads going to complain seperately, or as one?

Deluded muppets.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Cerebrally-challenged fools are talking of starting a 'class action' against the McCanns Empty Re: Cerebrally-challenged fools are talking of starting a 'class action' against the McCanns

Post  Sykes Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Comments from Myths with thanks.
    For the antis to take a class action against the mccanns they must do the following...

1) demonstrate they have a strong connection to a country that generally allows class actions unlike the UK which almost never allows actual class actions.
    2) prove both Kate and Gerry McCann compiled the dossier
    3)prove that compiling the dossier was actionable I.e the law prevented a person from printing out tweets or comments posted publicly to a potential audience of billons.
    4) prove they are the victims not the sites such as twitter.
    5) prove they are in the dossier
    6) prove the dossier has harmed their real lives.

In short they have to move jurisdiction, then try to convince a judge that printing out comments made publicly is actionable, and that if someone makes a public threat that person should be able to sue if the threat is highlighted on another platform such as the TV or it is reported to the police.

Ah well, sky news will have another report to fill airtime with if it goes ahead. All those antis handing over their real identities alongside all their comments.
    So far as I can make it out, the first requirement of a class action is that a homogeneous group of people must have a common grievance against the party whom the action is brought.

That is, a personal grievance

The McCanns will not have done anything against anyone likely to be involved in bringing said class action

Failure at the first hurdle, I think ....
    Number 4 is the main one.

That fails.

All the rest just falls away ....

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 pm