A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

NICE WINDUP - IF IT EVER HAPPENED, THAT IS. ANOTHER FANTASIST PROBABLY

Sykes
    Sykes

NICE WINDUP - IF IT EVER HAPPENED, THAT IS.   ANOTHER FANTASIST PROBABLY Empty NICE WINDUP - IF IT EVER HAPPENED, THAT IS. ANOTHER FANTASIST PROBABLY

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Post Hobs Today at 3:09 am
    I had a fun convo on the bus coming back from kettering yesterday with a supoporter of their's (the bus was all ears) I was talking to mom about jodie arias and oscar pistorius and i mentioned the mccanns in passing.
    The oldish dear sat in front of mom said oh but Maddie is alive blah blah blah. I went yay a bite (heheh i like to poke them with pointy sticks)
    I said nope she is dead and explained why i knew she was dead which is the forensics plus kate and gerry have told us she is.
    The old dear said she had a dream is there a place called melton park in melbourne OZ, I said i didn't know off the top of my head but i have a friend who lives there, why?
    She said she was there once and saw a man that looked exactly like the one they described (i replied which one there are about 20?)
    She said the first one.
    I said tannerman? she said yes and he was with a tall guy, they were both dark haired and olive skinned and they were with a little girl who looked just like Maddie.
    I was very good i didn't snort or snicker)
    I said well dark people do have blonde kids, look at Malta etc.
    I then explained why Maddie was dead and said ok you tell me why you think she is alive?
    She said the parents were doctors, they would have sought help if she had an accident, I said clearly they didn't so why not?
    She blathered on about her being alive and forced to wear glasses and this was a vision and she just knew etc.

I went through all the reasons why she wasn't, the whole downstairs getting a crash course in statement analysis 101 along the way.

She was adamant she was right and the parents were innocent.

I left her with "honey go google the mccannn files, read everything and once you have, get back to me and we will talk.

I bet more than a few passengers will now be looking at the files
    OK - who was winding "Hobs" up then?   Step forward, Mother McCree.

You can just imagine the rant, the other passengers regretting not picking up a free newspaper, nodding nervously. Flecks of spittle flying as she got into her stride. How many got off the bus before their intended destination.......
    Sykes
    Sykes

NICE WINDUP - IF IT EVER HAPPENED, THAT IS.   ANOTHER FANTASIST PROBABLY Empty Re: NICE WINDUP - IF IT EVER HAPPENED, THAT IS. ANOTHER FANTASIST PROBABLY

Post  Sykes Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Just look at the drivel that Hobs woman has posted as a follow-up to her nutter on the bus post.
    Re: Read the files...
    Post Hobs Today at 4:10 pm

Mom thought it was hysterical she kept rolling her eyes at the 'reasons' the old dear gave.

She is my responsible adult when we go shopping althiugh she was mean and wouldn't let me anywhere near the safari book in waterstones on the grounds that my inner child would escape and i would be giggling hysterically all the way home on the bus.

The meanie

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:12 am