A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT?

Sykes
    Sykes

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? - Page 2 Empty Re: SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT?

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:28 am

From another forum with thanks.
    0645 and she got an answer. This is hers back.

Thank you. Yes, I know I can change the forum address but I cannot change it from forumotion.net to forumotion.co.uk

Google is ignoring my forumotion.net address and will not give me a ranking anymore. I have gone from the top slot to having no ranking whatsoever. Ahhhh, diddums

I created a new forum with a forumotion.co.uk address yesterday just to see what happened and that's on google already and I was the only person accessing it.

In fact there doesn't even seem to be an option anymore to create a forum with a forumotion.net address.

This is a forumotion issue and I would be grateful if you can tell me how to fix it. Or maybe you could arrange with Google to restart listing forumotion.net sites on their search engine?
    coco
    coco

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? - Page 2 Empty Re: SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT?

Post  coco Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:45 am

yeah , cos busy people have nothing better to do than jump to attention to suit the hounders lol!
    Sykes
    Sykes

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? - Page 2 Empty A NEWBIE ASKS A PERTINENT QUESTION - INSTANT BANNING??

Post  Sykes Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:32 pm

Re: Forum removed from Google
    Post by SandyF Today at 11:04 pm

Are you sure its a Forumotion problem. Is it possible that you have been removed from Google for legal or other reasons?
    That's someone that's just joined today, and that appears to be their first post. lol! lol!

Broho

Post  Broho Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Oh no!! That is not a very delicate question to ask but it was said politely.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? - Page 2 Empty LATEST BORING POSTS

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Haverns claiming she has only just found an email from Google:

Re: "Jill Havern Forum" censored and removed from Google Search.
    Post admin Today at 7:07 am

This seems to be the problem with this forum and Google:

Notice of removal from Google Search
    September 17, 2014
    Hello,
    Due to a request under data protection law in Europe, we are no longer able to show one or more pages from your site in our search results in response to some search queries for names or other personal identifiers. Only results on European versions of Google are affected. No action is required from you.
    These pages have not been blocked entirely from our search results, and will continue to appear for queries other than those specified by individuals in the European data protection law requests we have honored. Unfortunately, due to individual privacy concerns, we are not able to disclose which queries have been affected.
    Please note that in many cases, the affected queries do not relate to the name of any person mentioned prominently on the page. For example, in some cases, the name may appear only in a comment section.
    If you believe Google should be aware of additional information regarding this content that might result in a reversal or other change to this removal action, you can use our form at https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/eu-privacy-webmaster. Please note that we can't guarantee responses to submissions to that form.

Regards,
    The Google Team

======

Re: "Jill Havern Forum" censored and removed from Google Search.
    Post admin Today at 9:36 am

I've only just started to scratch the surface of how to sort this problem out and I can't do much now until Monday/Tuesday when I'm off work.

That Notice to Remove has been on my Google account since September and I've only just found it - just goes to show how often I look at it. blushing1

Onwards and upwards.....I'll do my best to sort this out.

In the meantime I made this new forum http://jillhavern.forumotion.co.uk/ which I hope will help redirect back to this one. If I can sort this problem out then I'll delete that one.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:03 pm

UPDATE BY ADMIN TEAM 7 Nov 2014:

A polite complaint and explanation have been sent to Google and we have had this reply this afternoon:

"Your European data protection law reinstatement request form was submitted successfully".
    They should get an answer in oh, twenty years or so.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 3 hrs3 hours ago
    Why did #Google remove the popular #JillHavern #McCann forum from its searches? Answer on pp. 20 & 21 of this thread:
    It's not 'popular'; it's a bit like the internet equivalent of one of those ghastly reality TV shows about alkies on the dole, or chavs going to Marbella. Normal people watch it in horrified disbelief, astounded that such creatures walk among us, and chortling as they stumble from one predictable catastrophe to another.

Thousands of socks do not a membership make; reality is shown by the low post rate and the perpetual failure of their babyish petitions.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:11 pm

Havern admin:

Some people have accused me of asking Google to remove the keywords 'Jill Havern' but if that was the case then why is all the rubbish by Mike 'spankybottom' Hitchen and Muratfan still there?

And why would I then go ahead and create another forum with my name in it xxxxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.co.uk/ just so it can be redirected here?  

Pardon??????
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:09 am

From another forum with thanks. I am assuming this is correct.
    Stop press!!!

It seems it was Bennett sleuthing John Major & the Symingtons which blew Havern's of Google search results. End of another conspiracy theory.

This is what Havern has been told by Google, who apparently sent her a take down notice she 'didnt see'.

I think she thought she could ignore it.
    Sykes
    Sykes

SO, HAS SOMEONE FINALLY SCREWED HER CESSPIT? - Page 2 Empty OH, CALAMITY, IT'S GONE AGAIN - WOWEEEE!

Post  Sykes Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:13 pm

My forum gone from Google yet again
    Post by jkh Today at 11:14 pm

I refer to this thread that I started on November 2nd about my forum being removed from google which Forumotion admited was their fault. The thread is now locked, but my forum has, once again, disappeared. Can you please tell me what is going on and will your technical team be able to sort this problem properly or will this be an ongoing issue
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:27 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos 22h22 hours ago
    #Google restores #CMOMM world's most popular Madeleine #McCann discussion forum to its searches then REMOVES it again
    Has he been at the glue sniffing again?  That forum's about as popular as a boil on a bum!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 am