A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler

WM3
    WM3

The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler - Page 2 Empty Re: The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:23 pm

I trust nobody, even myself.

The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler - Page 2 Empty Re: The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Ill try WM3. Thank you.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Right, I'm off for a quick pint with the boys, it being Saturday night. Maybe see ya tomorow if I'm sober.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:49 pm

See ya tomorrow.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:33 pm

calpol or something similar was fed to McCann children ,thats the reason they slept through half of Portugal(just enough to get rid of evidence)who flitted in and and out of 5a

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Will you please GO AWAY?? Oh yes, we have our differences, but this was a nice,freindly site till you trolls turned up!!

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:09 pm

I like you hat. Dont let that troll upset you.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:22 pm

48 questions wrote:calpol or something similar was fed to McCann children ,thats the reason they slept through half of Portugal(just enough to get rid of evidence)who flitted in and and out of 5a

linda...u don't arf spout some carp lovey. Have another drink...lovely pub in Doncaster called the .................................................................where u can get one
    muratfan

Post  muratfan Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:27 pm

48 questions wrote:calpol or something similar was fed to McCann children ,thats the reason they slept through half of Portugal(just enough to get rid of evidence)who flitted in and and out of 5a

Hello Linda...nice to see you are here, care to have a discussion with me now?

So have you any evidence that Calpol was used on the children..also what evidence have you got that the McCanns were involved.

I would love the tit Bennett to join here as well.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:31 pm

maybe that debbie karden wrey might join as well. though i really doubt it, cos pitchforkers and their ilk like to stay in cesspits where they can spill their bile and be nasty about a missing kid.

I like it here, thanks for the link

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:06 am