A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler

VIBRAN

The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler Empty The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler

Post  VIBRAN Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 am

Where did she read that you could get Calpol TABLETS in 2007?

And she does know that Calpol isn't a sedative doesn't she?

How can she go public like that, making accusations when the supposed facts of her profile are actually wrong?

What else has she got wrong in the thing she is SELLING on Amazon?

Anyhows here is the link to a page that rebutts her wild accusations abut calpol
    Elaine

The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler Empty Re: The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler

Post  Elaine Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:37 am

Caylee-Anthony-and-Madeleine-McCann-Justice-For-The-Children
    Facebook has a new "we're all such perfcet parents" page going on and I wonder if Mrs Brown would be able to profile the users of it for me?
    I understand she is world renouned for never making a mistake in any of the profiling she does and is loved and respected by all of her peers, including the guy who tutored her.

The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler Empty Re: The accusations of Calpol in McCann case by Pat Brown Criminal profiler

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:53 pm

That would be lovely if she would.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 am

VIBRAN wrote:Where did she read that you could get Calpol TABLETS in 2007?

And she does know that Calpol isn't a sedative doesn't she?

How can she go public like that, making accusations when the supposed facts of her profile are actually wrong?

What else has she got wrong in the thing she is SELLING on Amazon?

Anyhows here is the link to a page that rebutts her wild accusations abut calpol
    She knows zilch, she's thick as elephant sh!t! All she wants is the $ or £, she don't give a fly's balls for anything but money!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Youre wrong WiMp3. She cares about the truth and she should know as she's such a wonderful profiler.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:07 pm

mrs wu wrote:Youre wrong WiMp3. She cares about the truth and she should know as she's such a wonderful profiler.
    Oh, yeah, so she is. Pity she can't tell the difference between one sniper and two and two black men and one white man!

Last edited by WM3 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:49 pm

I blame her teacher as she was not to blame. Anyone can make a mistake and she's onlyhuman and it wont stop me from admiring her.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:56 pm

mrs wu wrote:I blame her teacher as she was not to blame. Anyone can make a mistake and she's onlyhuman and it wont stop me from admiring her.
    Carry one being a silly moo, no-one here's going to stop you! After all, if you are drooling over her you will stay out of trouble.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:07 pm

All you do is call me names because youre a mean horrible person. I didnt say I drool over her. I admire her. Stick that in your pipe.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:17 pm

mrs wu wrote:All you do is call me names because youre a mean horrible person. I didnt say I drool over her. I admire her. Stick that in your pipe.
    Oooh ain't we the witty one!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:18 pm

At last, something nice out of your north and south.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:20 pm

mrs wu wrote:At last, something nice out of your north and south.
    Oh my bad typing, should have been an 'sh' not a 'w'!

Last edited by WM3 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Youre a really angry thing aren't you?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:42 pm

mrs wu wrote:Youre a really angry thing aren't you?
    Not angry, just pissed of with people like you who can't see things clearly and won't even consider they might be wrong.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:51 pm

OK. She did make a huge mistake but I can'st put all the blame on her and she is good looking.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:53 pm

mrs wu wrote:OK. She did make a huge mistake but I can'st put all the blame on her and she is good looking.
    Okay, but I bet she ain't as good looking as you, lady.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Embarassed Have you seen a pictire of me then as you know my name?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:11 pm

mrs wu wrote: Embarassed Have you seen a pictire of me then as you know my name?
    Now that's for me to know - and you to find out!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:16 pm

I think you have as you said something gtruthful but I get a bit shy about somethings.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 pm

mrs wu wrote:I think you have as you said something gtruthful but I get a bit shy about somethings.
    Can't help you there, you're a big girl. Maybe I was a bit rude, but that's me, what you see is what you get.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Those links are awful and its a struggle to take it all in. Is that really her saing such bad thins.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:36 pm

mrs wu wrote:Those links are awful and its a struggle to take it all in. Is that really her saing such bad thins.
    Yes, it's her. All of it. Sorry, as I said you need to make up your own mind I can only point you in the right direction.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:42 pm

I dont know what to think as she sounds like a nasty person there. Herre I was thinking she was so nice and beautifyul for an older woman. Crying or Very sad
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Sorry if it's upset you, what I pm'd but you did say you wanted to see what was said about her. You need to move on, forget her and when you see other people being taken in by her let them know the truth. That's all I wanted on here, for all of you too see what she was really like, same as that Bret creature.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Thank you thats all I can say right now. Its hard to know who to trust on the interent isnt it?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:13 pm