A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - I AM GOBSMACKED - OR MAYBE NOT.

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - I AM GOBSMACKED - OR MAYBE NOT. Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - I AM GOBSMACKED - OR MAYBE NOT.

Post  Sykes Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:57 pm

What a wake-up I had this morning! I had a shower and cooked breakfast then settled down to check the latest news. I nearly dropped my coffee cup as paper after paper splashed the latest news on Madeleine McCann case - that the police were investigating the online trolls that have been hounding the McCanns for the last 7 plus years. I watched as one, looking sh*t scared, bumbled and stuttered on being confronted by a reporter, and invited him into her house on condition she was interviewed off camera. Bit late really, as her visage had been spread all over the internet. Already the threats have started against a well known interviewer who is hosting a twitter thread on the subject. I won't bother to state here what has been said so far, but examples of various raging troll comments are available on this forum; I will post the link at the end of this Take. Now, what is so funny is the frantic attempts by the hounded hounders to sort out who is responsible for all this; they are so far off base as to be funnier than a comedian dropping his trousers! There's something called "Hide in Plain Sight" - for the less than compos menti that means "look close to home" rather than start throwing out accusations left, right and center. Glance over your shoulder, I'm walking right behind you. There are many sleepers on the hater forums - taking screen shots, copying and filing the many threats etc just for starters. I think I may change my moniker to Trollfinder General.

https://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t967-investigation-into-mccann-internet-trolls-launched-by-police

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:43 pm