A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - CONFLICTS - HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - CONFLICTS - HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - CONFLICTS - HERE, THERE AND EVERYWHERE

Post  Sykes Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Well, it has been an exciting week, hasn't it?    Ceasefires in the Middle East coming and going, riots in St Louis, a UK celebrity being fingered for a possible sex crime,  two US celebrity deaths, aid convoys from Russia to the Ukraine, more plane crashes, eboli on the march across Africa and maybe beyond, a fanatical 'Christian' cult in China beating anyone to death who they think is a demon, and on and on.  But with all this going on around us, what is happening in this corner of the internet?   A soi-disant 'profiler' makes a promise I reckon she won't keep, to get her overlong proboscis out of the McCann case; threats are ratcheting up on twitter, one twatter (no, that isn't a typo!) actually asking if there is a terrorist who will commit murder of the McCanns for him and his cronies; and a money-grubber has the plebs drooling over his DVDs as to how the 'crime' was planned, carried out and covered up by all and sundry, led by the Queen of England, oh, and the Pope (someone said the Pope had dropped dead after being given the 'Evil Eye' by Kate McCann! Maybe I should get my eyes tested, as Benedict, the Pope in question, is very much alive.) There is no crime, according to the various police forces involved, but 'Rich' as he likes to be called, is dead sure he has all the answers.   A quick look at his 'profile' shows he is an Ickeite, has weird ideas such as ET bombing the Twin Towers, the UK Government setting up the London bombings in 2007, etc.  And guess what, the antis are lapping it up, posting drooling congratulations on forums, FB and twitter.  He has the Seal of Approval from the 'profiler' - that's a sure sign he's going to sink like a very large stone.  I see another idiot - calls itself an author - has just dug up a man dead the past six years and accused him of seizing children.   I wonder if all this is because it is August - oh, sorry, it's March that's the Mad Month.   Trolleyman has been bit quiet recently, how many more payments does he have to make?   Mind you, since he has more socks than the Grenadier Guards, he could be posting up as - could he be Rich Hall?   The verbosity is very similar.   I suppose this is going to be another 'Watch this Space' time, so stock up with drinks and nibbles.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm