A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

HATER IS STALKED BY THE TORIES AND UKIP - TASTE OF ITS OWN MEDICINE?

Sykes
    Sykes

HATER IS STALKED BY THE TORIES AND UKIP - TASTE OF ITS OWN MEDICINE? Empty HATER IS STALKED BY THE TORIES AND UKIP - TASTE OF ITS OWN MEDICINE?

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Paranoid hounder:

A member of the Conservative party called round the other day to offer me a leaflet. When I declined he said thanks and used my name! How did he get my name? I have always instructed the council not to sell my details from the electoral role in writing. Today I had 3 letters from UKIP addressed to 3 members of my family so our details have been sold/given without our permission.

I have always instructed the council not to sell my details from the electoral role in writing.

What? The electoral register is free to view by any member of the public. You know, printed off, REAL copies?

What's it whining about, anyway? Getting letters from UKIP is undeniably unpleasant, but it's nothing compared to what the hounders do to innocent people, including their children, in the name of 'research'.
    coco
    coco

HATER IS STALKED BY THE TORIES AND UKIP - TASTE OF ITS OWN MEDICINE? Empty Re: HATER IS STALKED BY THE TORIES AND UKIP - TASTE OF ITS OWN MEDICINE?

Post  coco Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:12 pm

stalked by UKIP ? but wasn't Bennett in UKIP till even they kicked him out ?  lol! 

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:57 am