A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

NEW WUM ON THE BLOCK EXPOSES SECRETS TO THE GULLIBLE NITWITS

Sykes
    Sykes

NEW WUM ON THE BLOCK EXPOSES SECRETS TO THE GULLIBLE NITWITS Empty NEW WUM ON THE BLOCK EXPOSES SECRETS TO THE GULLIBLE NITWITS

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:30 am

Lisa McGuinness
    January 12

I hope I'm ok to post this here. My husband sent it to me as a message from another Pro-Madeleine (Anti McCann) group..... It would explain a lot, especially those strange people on Twitter and on here who try to give us ridiculous statements without any backup Facts!!!

"There is an orchestrated effort with a chain of command to head off anything that does not match the word or world according to the McCann's.
    With friends in high places taking care of the farcical investigation and the press monopoly that ensures that the McCann's have shut the truth off from coming out in the papers or on the media, there was always going to be one avenue that would be a thorn in their side.
    The internet had to be controlled but it had to be done on two fronts and with layers insulating the McCann's from any involvement.
    The McCann's have never once come out and condemned their use of Pro McCann Trolls who have tried to make anyone who opposes them into mad troll like paedophiles who hate the McCann's with a passion.
    They have and continue to do everything from posting pictures of peoples children to sending letters to people's friends,workplaces and clubs.
    I repeat not once has Gerry McCann, Kate McCann or Clarence Mitchell come out and condemned the disgraceful and sick behaviour of the trolls directed by Michael Wright on behalf of the McCann media unit.
    HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
    A small gang of volunteers and minimum wage helpers work in shifts to scour the internet,some of these are known to many such as Pamela Gurney,Ian West,Justine Spencer,Bren Ryan and Steve farthing.
    Some stay hidden behind multiple ID'S (SOCKS) for a lot longer.
    They frequent Twitter,facebook and even forums in which they hide from everyone spilling out bile and dripping hatred from every pore.
    I was made aware by a supporter who remains nameless but has infiltrated high into the ranks of this co-ordinated and linked to the parents cyber bullying.

A room is set aside and the McCann media unit room(like the one seen here) monitors in shifts with even family members of the McCann's helping out.
    Wright is the overall man in charge who reports to Mitchell when someone becomes a particular thorn in their side, he then plants stories with the newspapers.
    Before that happens every effort is made to drive those who would seek the truth from the internet.
    The trolls literally have a handbook and how to do it and three basic rules apply.
    1. Start by abusing or arguing with anyone not supporting the parents
    2, Ramp up the level of abuse and then blog about them after hacking any info they can
    3. Contact the press or police to complain about them
    If this is unsuccessful then Wright alerts Mitchell and a "special watch " is put on the particular individual until they can find something to use to attack you.
    AT PRESENT THERE ARE OVER 150 PEOPLE ON THEIR LIST.
    In the past they have managed to drive many away with the vicious and appalling attacks but wonderfully the numbers trying to get the truth out there have swelled so much so that they may have to take on more staff as they do when they need to create hundreds of thousands of likes on the thousands of socks they create.
    At the time of writing the McCann internet trolls working on behalf of the McCann's have created over half a million fake ID's (socks ) to try and show support for the McCann's is huge and worldwide.
    I am assured they are more worried now than they have ever been as a new tactic will have to be found as less and less are driven away."

If this is not fitting for this group/page, feel free to delete it, but I just thought after last night/this morning's shenanigans it was very appropriate!!!  

Linda Hutton It is true. I have read reports of others who infiltrated the 'Campaign' and there is no doubt it was a highly organised and professional, from the media monitoring to the media saturation to the begging letters to giant corporations. There is a Hate List, and the creeps mentioned did in the past contact people's workplaces etc, if they were known 'anti's'. Michael Wright said during the libel trial, that the media monitoring began straight away to counter criticism of the parents.  

Having read this, I make just one request - can I have some of what they are sniffing/smoking, please?  

NEW WUM ON THE BLOCK EXPOSES SECRETS TO THE GULLIBLE NITWITS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxjtCh0qCmRqkmFS1yT5rLFJGinKpqFDWWyAVIEhBh6jJGOHf_  NEW WUM ON THE BLOCK EXPOSES SECRETS TO THE GULLIBLE NITWITS Rofl
    Sykes
    Sykes

NEW WUM ON THE BLOCK EXPOSES SECRETS TO THE GULLIBLE NITWITS Empty Re: NEW WUM ON THE BLOCK EXPOSES SECRETS TO THE GULLIBLE NITWITS

Post  Sykes Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:19 am

Some information on this poster, with thanks to tigerloaf

Lisa McGuinness (nee Bennett), the numpty who thought this garbage was worth passing around the McCann forums, hails from Preston and her husband hails from Bolton. Clearly he is as clueless about real life as she is.

https://www.facebook.com/madcapmartin?fref=pb_other

Lisa's husband is (believe it or not) Martin McGuinness.

They lived in Benidorm from around 2002 - 2012 when they moved to Ibiza with their four-year-old.

While in Benidorm Martin was host/bingo caller at Tommy's Bar while Lisa was an assistant to Burnette the Magician & Fire Eater.

She posts on Twitter and other places as Psycholisa.

For about a year before leaving Benidorm she was prolific on Tripadvisor with about 3009 comments.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/members/ps ... CITY_TILES

In Ibiza they seem to hang around Popeyes Bar where Martin works.

After ten years living in Spain her language skills, she tells us, are woeful.

http://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/thread ... 912/page-4

Clearly her kid puts her to shame.

http://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/thread ... one.67076/

And most karaoke singers would put her to shame too.

Lisa Mac & Nick Thompson, The Hotel Anfora Playa, Es Canar, Ibiza
    coco
    coco

NEW WUM ON THE BLOCK EXPOSES SECRETS TO THE GULLIBLE NITWITS Empty Re: NEW WUM ON THE BLOCK EXPOSES SECRETS TO THE GULLIBLE NITWITS

Post  coco Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:17 am

too funny  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:22 am