A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

Pervnumties are now hatespamming the Missing People charity:

Sykes
    Sykes

Pervnumties are now hatespamming the Missing People charity: Empty Pervnumties are now hatespamming the Missing People charity:

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Pervnumties - that's dangles' sickos - are now hatespamming the Missing People charity:

Shamit D. Patel
    24 June at 15:48 · Edited
    I just emailed the 'Missing People' charity and asked why Kate McCann is still an ambassador for their charity, when it is blindingly obvious she willfully neglected her daughter Madeleine. I have therefore offered a £100 cash donation to them, IF someone can reasonably & factually justify why this is so. I am waiting for an answer. Let's see what they come back with... Maybe some (if not all) of the group here should contact them and offer the same gesture? The email is supporters@missingpeople.org.uk

Charley Rance Maybe we should all email them. If we all do it that's 20.000 emails
    All we need is a standard template. Copy paste send. Takes not even a minute

Charley Rance Well if anyone has the email details and a standard email template to send. I for one am. Happy to send it
    3 hrs · Like · 3

Ellie Kingett Me too, also happy to share to friends.

There's more than that, but you get the idea..
    Sykes
    Sykes

Pervnumties are now hatespamming the Missing People charity: Empty Re: Pervnumties are now hatespamming the Missing People charity:

Post  Sykes Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Charley Rance Every Friday I tell my Hubbie he is in charge of the toddler, I get myself a glass of wine (in the biggest glass I can find) and I go to a quiet spot in the house. I won't move even if my house should fall down. I sit and I read the newest post. I then read it again. Then I read it to my hubby. (who at first wasn't so interested but now is very interested).
    There is zero sex in our house on Fridays. I am too busy reading. Hey some people like their chav mags (take a break etc) me I like my Textusa blogs.

What a pathetic, obsessed, LOSER.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:14 am