A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

HE'S STILL GETTING GRIEF FROM ALL SIDES

Sykes
    Sykes

HE'S STILL GETTING GRIEF FROM ALL SIDES Empty HE'S STILL GETTING GRIEF FROM ALL SIDES

Post  Sykes Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Hounder to Bennett:

Oh and what would that be Tony? You do realise that I only "know" The Rooster from this forum, and to be honest, he was just another poster until you launched your attack on him last week, and I defended him because I thought you were in the wrong, and I still do, other than that, I know nothing about him, we don't collaborate on theories or anything else for that matter, and I really do not like your insinuation that somehow, because we share an opinion that is different from yours, that we are somehow in cahoots or something.

This is yet another thread that you have derailed. Why do you keep doing this. Admin have specifically requested that if you have an issue with someone, you should either pm a mod or admin or the person themselves, but yet you keep launching personal attacks on people on the open forum
    Sykes
    Sykes

HE'S STILL GETTING GRIEF FROM ALL SIDES Empty Dissent in the ranks:

Post  Sykes Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:41 pm

As soon as anybody posts on this forum who actually seems to have normal common sense about this case, Tony (and a few others) immediately leap on them accusing them of being God knows what.

We've already lost some really good posters, including Russian Doll.

Please can't admin keep a check on Tony and his conspiracy theory mates? Because this forum is in danger of losing what little credibility it has left, in my opinion.

By all means state your opinion on the case itself, Tony, but please lay off making all sorts of wild accusations about other posters.

And now, let me predict - Tony and/or his mates will leap in and accuse me of being in cahoots with FrankS. Psychic or what?

this forum is in danger of losing what little credibility it has left, in my opinion.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:33 am