A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD

Sykes
    Sykes

MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD Empty MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:16 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 3h
    @Jayelles1 You're a pathetic stalker, just reported you for your asinine "parody" video. You're a coward, a bully and deranged. #McCann

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 3h
    @Randomleigh1 STFU Rebbeca you're no better than @Jayelles1, you're just as demented, sick and vile as she is.  

Jayelles on Myths:
    I consider this to be pretty defamatory. I have never posted any photos of anyone's children online:-

MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD 857715840

Jayelles:

Morais doesn't seem remotely interested in the FACT that she falsely accused me of posting childrens' photos online. She is a thoroughly ridiculous woman who mistakes human decency for cowardice.

I deleted the video because she was hysterical and I cannot be arsed with hysterical women. But not to worry, the alternative version will be posted up soon

MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD 857716399

Funny how none of the disgusting anti McCann trash doesn't offend her or make her hysterical.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD Empty Re: MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:41 am

Exactly Sykes. Morais claims to "care about Madeleine" but I bet she has never reported any of Dixon Cox/Gleebitz photo-shopping etc.
    coco
    coco

MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD Empty Re: MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD

Post  coco Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:28 am

from jat-

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 15 Feb 2013
    by @TeddyShepherd 'sometimes images are more powerful than words' #mccann

What, like this?

MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD Fatmor10
    Sykes
    Sykes

MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD Empty JOANA MORAIS GETS SHAFTED OVER PUBLISHING UP PHOTOS ON HER BLOG OF GERRY McCANN AT SELECT COMMITTEE HEARING

Post  Sykes Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Sometimes wishes come true....
    Joana Morais said... 32
    Yesterday I received a letter from German lawyers on behalf of a well known person requesting me to delete photos on my blog following this ruling http://justiz.hamburg.de/oberlandesgericht/4258636/pressemeldung-2014-01-28-olg-test/ There are 647,000 of pages with the full video on google http://bit.ly/1nQ0C4b yet I was targeted for publishing NOTW's 3 photos in an article that had to do with the Gerry McCann appearing at the Commons Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee hearing into libel law in March 2009.

The right to be forgotten shouldn’t cost us our free speech

«Now, all Europeans must do is allege information posted online is inadequate (the very nature of collaborative Wikipedia and cumulative history itself), irrelevant or no longer relevant (to whom? When? Why?), or “excessive in relation to the purposes of the processing at issue carried out by the operator of the search engine.” Unravelling that tangled web would take scholarly judges a serious chunk of time. How well prepared are Google mods and geeks to decide? More seriously, what justification can any court offer for handing over to private corporations the delicate job of balancing constitutionally enshrined freedom of information and expression rights with someone’s desire to go from being Internet-famous to Internet-forgotten? The explosion of companies now selling related “privacy rights” is well underway.

Yes, the court included an exception for “the public interest,” but narrowly defined it as “the role played by the data subject in public life,” while ignoring the critical role public institutions play in the human record. Does a heart surgeon nailed by a negligence class action suit a dozen years ago deserve to disappear? Or those small-town politicians who supported the Ku Klux Klan in the past? The former child abuser whose records will no longer be available when he applies to work in a daycare? Oops.»

in http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2014/06/27/paula-todd-the-right-to-be-forgotten-shouldnt-cost-us-our-free-speech/

I do wish they'd shut up about their frigging Free Speech, they only use it as an excuse to post abuse.
    Broho

Post  Broho Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:54 pm

coco wrote:from jat-

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 15 Feb 2013
    by @TeddyShepherd 'sometimes images are more powerful than words' #mccann

What, like this?

MORAIS GETTING HER CAGE RATTLED - GOOD Fatmor10

That one should come with a warning not to drink while scrolling down.

lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:42 am