A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

3 posters

LET'S DISCUSS AFTER DEATH HAIR GROWTH

Sykes
    Sykes

LET'S DISCUSS AFTER DEATH  HAIR GROWTH  Empty LET'S DISCUSS AFTER DEATH HAIR GROWTH

Post  Sykes Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:20 am

Sharon Alexander
    3 hrs
    If, just IF Madeleine's body was found, and IF they had accidentally overdosed her, would that still show up after 7 years?
    Like · Share
    14 people like this.

Gillian Smith no,
    3 hrs · Like

Sheryl Sladen Not sure if her hair would show previous use of the sleeping drugs they used x
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Sharon Alexander Thanks Gillian.
    3 hrs · Like

Kelly Hurst It should do x
    3 hrs · Like

Claire Grevatt You can sample the hair and if any drugs were taken it would show as a timeline in the hair. (Not sure if ALL drugs would show though) but I do know when people have been poisoned and die it's the mostly hair that tells the story of how long they had been taking the poison and maybe even the levels of toxins I'm no expert though
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 16

Wendy Rowlands yes your right claire i aint no rxpert either though i do read a lot of true crime books
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Sheryl Sladen Wendy Snap that's why I thought the hair might still show the use of the drugs x
    3 hrs · Like

Kimberly Agnew McManus If they had thought of everything they could shave her head prior to a burial.
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Julie Day It would depends what the remains consisted of. If it was a poison and hair remained there could be traces as hair continues to grow after death. If impact then it may show on bones. If purely something to the flesh it would be harder to identify with only bones but there are methods to pick up the tiniest of things. Ps im a biologist so know a bit (but not alot) about these things. Im mainly dna

The Im mainly dna obviously stands for DEAD NASTY ANTI!!!
    3 hrs · Like · 5

Claire Grevatt Wendy I only know what I said above as i used to watch the murder programmes mainly and seen plenty of times one of the 2 married partners want the insurance payout so poisons the partner but when they do the autopsy and find the timeline in the hair of poisons so sad what ppl will do for money ay! Forensics in this day and age are incredible.
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 5

Kiara Noon Would they be able to tell if any sexual activity had occurred
    3 hrs · Like

Julie Day Again it would depend upon the remains kiara
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Gillian Smith no because they couldnt with Tia a week later
    3 hrs · Like

Linzianna Hooper Hales Suppose it depends wot drugs were used and if they wear off before death? If overdose occurs certain drugs such as opiates can b tracable 100 years later. I know this from research I did about the common use of opiates during the victorian age but other drugs av a very short half life. Some poisons r undetectable after a few days
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Linzianna Hooper Hales Also depends on remains too of course. Bearing in mind IF she is found in PDL its a hot country. Conditions would ensure a quick decomposition process. B nowt but bones tbf. Awful!
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Linzianna Hooper Hales Unless environmental factors like mineral content n levels in the soil and wether or not they r capable of preservation. I know folks I watch too many forensic based documentaries lol but its all based on fact
    3 hrs · Like

Claire Grevatt Linzianna isn't it right that if she was buried in the sand weather it was just to hide in a temporary place that it would cause mummification? Hate to say that but pretty sure that's what iv read by pat brown I think
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Wendy Rowlands yes claire me to and yes very sad what some people will do for money they may be doctors but no morals
    3 hrs · Like · 2

Julie Day Claire it would depend upon the composition of the sand, how deep and how wet etc
    3 hrs · Like · 1

Samantha Jfm Krauss I think Maddie got out of bed drugged up, fell behind the sofa , hit her head and died , then the Mccanns covered it up , due to drugs in her system , it would be interesting if they find her body and they determine she died of a single head wound!! ……surly this would make them look at the Mccanns!!?
    3 hrs · Like · 8

Kara Tracy'Ellen Carter I really think the church delt with her body,
    3 hrs · Like · 7

Samantha Jfm Krauss I think you are spot on Kara…i think they played a part!!
    3 hrs · Like · 1

H'lee Vurley I don't like reading about finding a body, it creeps me out. If I'm honest I suppose I really hope we're all wrong.
    3 hrs · Like · 3

Kirsty Thwaites If she is ever found and it turns out they overdosed her then after all these yrs they should do life without parole
    2 hrs · Like · 4

Samantha Jfm Krauss Same hear H'lee….i hope we are wrong , but we have to be real with ourselves ,i think the chances of finding her alive are Zero…..the dogs say she died in that apartment …i believe them, not the mccanns
    2 hrs · Like · 5

Linzianna Hooper Hales Could b cos the ancient egyptians were mummified and that part if the world is heavy in desert. Portugal would have desert like terrain too
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Kara Tracy'Ellen Carter there's no way thay can keep going on with the press and lies when there is a charnce she might be found, and its sad to say this case will never come to light with the truth, and it won't only be them to evil things who would be getting a charge sheet, a lot of people had something. to do with this cover up,
    2 hrs · Like · 3

Bernie Baird Samantha jfm kraus
    Hi,
    I'm new to this group,how do you mean"the dogs say she died in the apparent?"
    2 hrs · Like

Linzianna Hooper Hales Wot angers me is that if I left my kids home alone for 15 minutes and no harm came to them and a neighbour reported me social services would take them and id go to prison!
    2 hrs · Like · 4

H'lee Vurley I don't believe she'll be found alive either Samantha but it just freaks me out, this is a child we're talking about, and talking about decomposing and stuff just seems wrong
    2 hrs · Like · 3

Kara Tracy'Ellen Carter the only thing that made me go so cold was when see her say she washed m,m's toy WHY WHY WHY, it was not even the dogs that changed my mind it was the toy,
    2 hrs · Like · 5

Samantha Jfm Krauss Hi Bernie Baird…. you decide ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YADIaa-a33o
    2 hrs · Like · 5

Samantha Jfm Krauss ps ….welcome Bernie x
    2 hrs · Like · 3

Linzianna Hooper Hales I would put my life on it that she is, sadly, dead. I believe them two morally derilict no good b****rds are responsible in one way or another. The evidence is too much!
    2 hrs · Like · 5

Michelle Pardoe Jessup That was why I thought they killed her, no mother would wash the toy , that's what made my mind up , everything else just put the jigsaw priece together x
    2 hrs · Like · 5

Linzianna Hooper Hales Wether it b murder, manslaughter or a staged abduction gone wrong by them or another party but I do believe they are to blame imo
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Marie Hallett Wouldn't any sign of drugs show in her hair?
    2 hrs · Like

Linzianna Hooper Hales If my child eent missing in a foreign country allegedly snatched from her bed id still b there now 7 yrs on with a shovel digging the place up myself. My baby boy is alive n thriving and I hate washing his toys n blankets cos I love his scent. But im not a cold unmaternal unaffectionate statue like KM!
    2 hrs · Like · 10

Bernie Baird Samantha jfm krauss
    Wtf did I just watch??
    Thanks for sharing ......
    My head is now blown!!
    2 hrs · Like

Carol Lewis Bernie BairdThe British Police dogs came in the apartment and the blood dog told them blood was there as did the dog that detects dead bodies "cadaver" they both alerted to these findings and were spot on they found it in apartment, bushes outside in wardrobe, hire car "25 days after madeline "went missing" !!! on KM clthes, a tee shirt belonging to S*** I believe, and cuddle cat! read all the files if you can they are very informative, and also read the Truth of the Lie by the Great Snr Amaral. welcome to the group by the way. catch up with all the evidence, and ask anyone for help if you need it..
    2 hrs · Like · 4

Carmel Merrigan I agree with you Kara about the church
    1 hr · Like

Lucrezia Tater Salad Roberts Where can you read these files?
    1 hr · Like

Marie Smith http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm Lucrezia Tater Salad Roberts
    1 hr · Like

Lucrezia Tater Salad Roberts Thanks Hun
    1 hr · Like

Marie Smith You're very welcome x
    59 mins · Like · 1

Tiger Taylor Interesting thought. Someone mentioned hair being shaved.

Poisons can also show in fingernails. There was a fingernail found in the rental car by the dogs...
    57 mins · Like · 2

Sarah Munden Bernie - read all that you can, watch the truth of the lie. It's mind blowing stuff
    53 mins · Like · 1

Ian George If they did find her, they'd have them banged to rights
    38 mins · Like

Leanna Jayne White I've always believed the church knew somthing or did somthing,we're is the priest now
    33 mins · Like

Chantelle Visser Wonder if she'll be found with the togbag and pink blanket...
    28 mins · Like

Julie Day Even if hair was shaved it would still grow after death when the poison would have been absorbed and metabolised
    19 mins · Like

Andrew Akroyd Hate to say it, but she'll never be found. Those two are clever and they will have covered all the bases.
    39 secs · Like

PETER BUEHLER, GERMANY

Not for long. The gruesome idea of nails and hair continuing to grow on a rotting corpse is fascinating. But it’s a myth – at least if you’re thinking of luscious locks and long, curly fingernails growing inside a coffin. Nails and hair may appear to keep growing, but this is because flesh shrinks as it dries out, retracting the skin to make the nails and hair appear longer. There is a little truth in the story though, because death isn’t an instantaneous process. When someone’s heart stops beating their brain cells die very quickly, but cells that use less oxygen can live a little longer. So potentially hair and nails could grow a tiny bit after the brain is dead
    nnette Mccafferty As far as I know...bones don't hold DNA!! Advise me if wrong!!! Please.
    1 hr · Like

Angela Robinson Rodgers They will have top Lawyers paid by us the general public in to their Limited Company !!!! To try clear their names that same money they have used to shut people up who speak out !!!... Why aren't they in Portugal ? Why not take Lie Detector tests to prove us all wrong !!!.. They show no emotion !!!... Lots of unanswered questions !!!... Prayers are with Maddie xxx Rant over !!!...
    1 hr · Like

Thelma Eakins Bone is one of the best sources of DNA from decomposed human remains. Even after the flesh is decomposed, DNA can often be obtained from demineralized bone.
    1 hr · Like · 2

Marie Smith Yes the bones of Richard 3rd in Leicester yielded enough DNA to be identified after over 500 yrs...I don't anticipate a problem with that
    1 hr · Edited · Like · 2

Kimberly Agnew McManus
    2 hrs
    Bear with me here. Lets go with the story Madeleine was taken. If you believe the dogs she was dead and kept in the wardrobe after an accident in the livingroom. She was taken from the wardrobe by someone wearing gloves to leave no prints. Taken out down stairs opening closing the baby gates still wearing gloves. Places her down (flowerbed) to take gloves off as would stand out wearing gloves carrying a kid. Picks her up carries her off in the night. Would explain why only a mild alert in the flowers. Now if this was something arranged to happen. Kate would know this was to happen at some point but not the exact time to make it seem authenticly shocked. Finds her gone panic and shock set in runs off as kids are safe no intruder around. Blurts out they've taken her probably an honest panicked statement which slipped out unrehearsed.
    Like · Share
    8 people like this.

Natalie Dolan Why did Kate wash the cuddle cat teddy? And was was the scent found in the hire car days later? X
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Kimberly Agnew McManus Washed it as prob teeming with DNA. The car could just be the cadaver scent could came from the clothes during the move which also had the scent on. Car key could of been kept in the trouser pocket of the trousers Kate wore which had scent in them. Madeline was probably never in the car.
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Claire Welsman They left all the doors open on the car though, not something you'd do if u thought the area was unsafe either.
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Claire Welsman I wondered if possible she fell out the window after climbing on sofa.. or being pushed off by one/both of the twins.
    2 hrs · Like

Kimberly Agnew McManus Maybe what the mccanns actually said about the car was true. Carrying stinking fish etc. Knowing this would give reasonable doubt to the dogs accuracy regarding all the other alerts.
    2 hrs · Like

Kimberly Agnew McManus But falling out the window wouldn't explain the scent behind the sofa.
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Jonathan Ovadia Maybe the lost fridge was in the boot?
    2 hrs · Like

Claire Welsman They could have been out the previous night and found her then, fits with the crying in the night if parents made a point of saying say "look we're just out the window over there". And we are back to the need to cover up an accident. Doesnt explain the blood on walls inside though, unless the parents gave each other a slap in grief.

Would be natural to bring her back in and put on sofa, which had been moved so maybe thats what the dogs picked up on.
    2 hrs · Edited · Like · 1

Sarah Hallimond Cadaver can be transferred from a body to an object (ie clothing) but it then cannot be transferred from the object to another object.
    1 hr · Like · 3

Marie Smith ABsolutely...if it were as transferable as Team McCann would have us believe it'd have infested their whole suitcases full of clothes and every piece of bedding in the place !
    1 hr · Like · 1

Sarah Hallimond In other words where there is cadaver scent it is directly from a corpse
    1 hr · Like · 7

Linda Malcolm No accident IMO
    1 hr · Like · 1

Lorraine McNaught Holden Cadaverine can be transferred but you need a cadaver to contaminate in the first place so Kate's 6 body story don't work or all her clothes in with the trousers would have had scent
    1 hr · Like · 2

Gill Ashton I think they threw water out of the window...
    1 hr · Like · 2

Gill Ashton cleaning water I mean
    1 hr · Like · 2

Sarah Sazzle Why leave 40mins to pass before calling for help and if u saw someone carrying a child wouldnt u go run after them to make sure its not your child!? Leaving the twins in there after said Abduction u just wouldnt! Not one tear!! Heartless murdering callous people!
    1 hr · Like · 1

Jan Bones It couldn't be the water Gill as cadaverine can only be cross contaminated on to porous items.
    coco
    coco

LET'S DISCUSS AFTER DEATH  HAIR GROWTH  Empty Re: LET'S DISCUSS AFTER DEATH HAIR GROWTH

Post  coco Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:25 am

have you ever seen such stupid people ?  lol! 
    ssadie
    ssadie

LET'S DISCUSS AFTER DEATH  HAIR GROWTH  Empty Re: LET'S DISCUSS AFTER DEATH HAIR GROWTH

Post  ssadie Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:40 am

coco wrote:have you ever seen such stupid people ?  lol! 
    Lots of them would be funny if it weren't for the fact this is such a tragic subject.

I especially noticed the one

"I wondered if possible she fell out the window after climbing on sofa.. or being pushed off by one/both of the twins". The twins were in high sided cots, but dont expect that mattered much (to Claire Welsman anyhow)

Such rampant and ghoulish imaginations and thoughts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 am