A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

JAYELLES OF MYTHS REFUTES ANOTHER LYING TURD'S STATEMENT

Sykes
    Sykes

JAYELLES OF MYTHS REFUTES ANOTHER LYING TURD'S STATEMENT Empty JAYELLES OF MYTHS REFUTES ANOTHER LYING TURD'S STATEMENT

Post  Sykes Sat May 24, 2014 8:17 am

Blabbers is telling lies:-

Jencalo_Amoral ‏@TheJENReturns 1h
       @snook1111pie @basilandmanuel ~ READ MY LIPS, KATE NEVER SAID SHE'D BEEN IN CONTACT WITH 6 BLOODY CORPSES #mccann
       Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Babalou ‏@B_balou 22m
       @TheJENReturns @snook1111pie @basilandmanuel Really? That's the excuse Jayelles was giving for t' cadaver alerts on STM yesterday Smile#McCann
       Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
       2:11 PM - 23 May 2014 · Details

Jencalo_Amoral ‏@TheJENReturns 20m
       @B_balou @snook1111pie @basilandmanuel ~ no excuse lady fairy, it is an actual fact Kate never said it #mccann
       Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
       Babalou ‏@B_balou 18m

@TheJENReturns @snook1111pie @basilandmanuel But she has let the myth stand. Take it up with Jay - she's the one saying it, not me #McCann
       Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
       2:15 PM - 23 May 2014 · Details

What I actually said was this:-
       The important FACT is that Kate McCann came into contact with corpses through her job.

Nowhere did I make any claim about "six corpses". There is no record of Kate saying that anywhere. However, in the McCann group, Kate alone was a GP and it is a FACT that many, if not most deaths are certified by GPs.
    http://www.mariecurie.org.uk/en-GB/pati ... ter-death/

If there is no Marie Curie Nurse or other healthcare professional present at the death, you will need to call the GP’s surgery.

The surgery or someone from their deputising service will make arrangements for a doctor or health professional to visit to verify the death and advise you. They may ask what time the person died.

The GP will certify the death later. Arrangements may be agreed in advance with you.

A registered medical practitioner (usually a GP) will also need to certify the death by completing a form called a medical certificate of cause of death if this was an expected death and if they are sure the death resulted from natural causes.

Routine part of a GP's job, and as is explained in this article, they often do it "later" in the case of an anticipated (as opposed to sudden) death. From personal experience, this can be several hours later, when cadaver odour will be present.

I really do not know why this is so hard for the numpties to understand. Guess it spoils their fantasy.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:22 pm