A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

COUNTDOWN TO FEBRUARY 2012 - DIGGING UP THE GARDENS IN PdL !!

WM3
    WM3

COUNTDOWN TO FEBRUARY 2012 - DIGGING UP THE GARDENS IN PdL !! Empty COUNTDOWN TO FEBRUARY 2012 - DIGGING UP THE GARDENS IN PdL !!

Post  WM3 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Many thanks to !!******** for this:

Only 22 sleeps till self accredited "criminal profiler" Pat Brown flies to Lisboa for her two-week "Maddie Search" in Portugal.

With the uncertainty of Goncalo Amaral's legal position, some of us wondered whether she would still make the trip, but a few days ago, she ardently dismissed the suggestion as a false rumour.

Her plan is to fly to Lisboa on 6th February 2012, attend the trial of Goncal Amaral and then journey down to Praia da Luz where she says she will search for Madeleine McCann tiill 21st February 2012 using some as yet unspecified "tools".

This information is based upon the following statements made on her "Maddie Search" FB page:-

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown's Maddie Search Fund
    Search plans to date: I will be arriving in Lisbon, Portugal on February 6, attending the libel trial of Goncalo Amaral, then driving down to Praia da Luz from where the search will begin, and returning to Lisbon for my flight back to the US on February 21. I have wonderful offers for places to stay and help getting around and with the search. I will update you later on more specific details.

22 November 2011 at 13:35

There is a rumor being spread that I am no longer planning on going to Portugal in February. This is absolutely not true; I have been making plans for the trip and have never considered nor will I consider not going. I want to thank some wonderful people who live in Portugal for offering me places to stay and help with logistics and searches
    11 December 2011 at 00:11

I have mapped out a very doable search in Portugal in February and have acquired the tools necessary to do it. I have around ten days to work with if the weather cooperates.

18 December 2011 at 10.35

Brown's ebook also proposes that the McCanns moved their daughter's corpse several times over the following weeks and may even have packed it into their luggage and taken it home the UK. Her theory requires that the reader believe that many people, some of them strangers, lied* to help the McCanns cover up their heinous crime.

* There are over twenty witnesses who support the McCann version of events - namely that they dined in the restaurant, checked their children at regular intervals and that when they discovered her missing at 10pm, they immediately raised the alarm, called the police and started searching around the complex for her. Pat Brown's theory has Gerry McCann gone for most of the evening (ordering but not eating his dinner), being spotted by an Irish family half a mile away at 10pm whilst carrying Madeleine to "dump" her then not calling the police till 10.40 - having briefed his wife and friends on getting their stories straight. For Pat brown's theory to hold water, it is necessary for the reader to suppose that the resort staff and other holidaymakers were either lying or that they were all "mistaken" when they gave statements supporting the McCanns'.

There have been no updates on this lawsuit which Ms Brown claims is being handled by high profile US attorney Anne Bremner.

Links for you to read, if you really want to:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WM3
    WM3

COUNTDOWN TO FEBRUARY 2012 - DIGGING UP THE GARDENS IN PdL !! Empty Re: COUNTDOWN TO FEBRUARY 2012 - DIGGING UP THE GARDENS IN PdL !!

Post  WM3 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Posters comments:

I hope she realises that the libel trial could get postponed now GA's lawyer has dropped him.

Remember Bret's predictions that she will get arrested when she sets foot on land in Portugal?

Did anybody ask her what flight she's booked, what carrier, what hotel?

She can't disappoint her supporters by denying them daily updates about her "search".

Oh and btw there is no lawsuit of her against the McCanns because she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

I assume she is believing that she can succeed in unravelling the mystery where the redoutable PJ, supposedly one of the world's best police forces, failed? Well I hope she sends a postcard to all her wellwishers and donaters, 'cos that's about ALL they'll get!

"she says she will search for Madeleine McCann tiill 21st February 2012 using some as yet unspecified "tools".

Does she thinks that PJ will allow her to investigate? How wrong she is. she has no credibility, she is not related with any police force, she has no authority, neither in UK nor in Portugal, or vice-versa. I´m no expert, but if she starts with her own "investigations", she could be accused of jeopardizing police investigations.

I hope she has advised the US Embassy in Portugal of her intentions as she is an American who is stating she is going to investigate a case in Europe. If she hasn't then on her own head be it. She will get little help from them if she comes up against the Portuguese Judiciary..

In the USA you have to be certified and registered to be a Private Investigator, the same applies in Portugal.

WM3
    WM3

COUNTDOWN TO FEBRUARY 2012 - DIGGING UP THE GARDENS IN PdL !! Empty Re: COUNTDOWN TO FEBRUARY 2012 - DIGGING UP THE GARDENS IN PdL !!

Post  WM3 Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:06 pm

More comments from interested posters following the shenanigans.

What is she going to do that hasn't already been done?

There are numerous (some professional) videos of PdL and the Ocean Club complex. Even of the interior of 5A. We've seen video footage of the Tapas Bar - looking across to apartment 5A.

Is she going to search the beach? Climb the headland rock?

Maybe she'll attempt her own reconstruction (presumably with curious/irritated locals looking on).

Will she interview Amaral? With Morais as the interpreter?

She speaks of tools. What tools? Tool is a slang word for a moron, so maybe she's talking about her helpers?

The only thing I'd like her to do is to get herself to the site of the Smith sighting then time how long it would take for her to hide a body and get back to apartment 5A. I want her to see for herself how ridiculous her theory is that Gerry McCann managed this within the space of a couple of minutes.

Seriously - what could she do that hasn't already been done?

If she decides to dig......she'll use up her whole holiday period trying to get through the bedrock....bloody solid down there...

I wonder if she will try and reconstruct her totally stupid 'bushmeat' theory? Can you see her trying to get a side of beef or other meat (no corpse to hand) through Customs at Heathrow????

Or will she bury some hapless animal on the beach to prove that wet sand can mummify organic remains?

coco
    coco

Post  coco Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:01 pm

hope she tries and buries herself in it , atlantics nice and cold in February .
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:56 pm

A poster comments on the latest news that the trial is postponed due to Amaral's lawyer having done a runner - sensible man, better to be out of pocket than embroiled in anything murky:

Anyone told Brown yet? She may want to rethink her plans....

Search plans to date: I will be arriving in Lisbon, Portugal on February 6, attending the libel trial of Goncalo Amaral, then driving down to Praia da Luz from where the search will begin, and returning to Lisbon for my flight back to the US on February 21. I have wonderful offers for places to stay and help getting around and with the search. I will update you later on more specific details.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 am

She's off again.

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Feb 6th, I am off to Praia da Luz. The search for Madeleine #McCann will go on as planned.
    9 hours ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Due to the fact the Amaral trial in Portugal has no set date & changing my ticket now is very costly, I'm going ahead as planned. #McCann
    9 hours ago

Pat Brown

Post Annabel Today at 6:54 am
    Copied from MCF

Hello everyone!

Yes, I am going to Portugal next week and conduct my search for Madeleine. I was going to postpone the trip due to the Amaral trial being delayed until April, but since I am not sure I can depend on the trial occurring then either and it cost a ridiculous sum to change my airline ticket, I am going to go ahead as planned. I will keep you updated via Twitter @ProfilerPatB and on my Facebook pages - Pat Brown and Criminal Profiler Pat Brown (please like that page and communicate with me there as my friend page is maxed out at 5000).

Pat

Still with the babyish begs to like her - how very narcissistic

I only have ten days in this particular trip, so it is hard to say what I will learn or accomplish. If I find a need to return to continue my work, I will do so.

Yup, she's going to swan around a bit, annoy a few locals, tell them what they have been doing wrong, then fly away, never to return.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 pm

@ProfilerPatB
    PAT BROWN
    Cold case 101: start with the crime scene. Analyze the evidence. Re-interview all relevant parties. Scotland Yard doesn't bother? #McCann

And what the Hell has it got to do with her what Scotland Yard are doing?

IT IS NONE OF HER BUSINESS

She really should stick to accusing innocent people, and thinking two black men are one black guy, on blogradio - she is totally out of her depth now.

Here's a BIG CLUE for her - Scotland Yard would like to find Madeleine, and return her to her family.

Yes, the very same family who have been begging the Yard to re-investigate their daughter's ABDUCTION.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:29 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    A 37 man Scotland Yard cold case team & not one in 9 months thinks to re-interview the parents & their friends? tinyurl.com/7ft5k5r #McCann
    3 minutes ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Cold case 101: start with the crime scene. Analyze the evidence. Re-interview all relevant parties. Scotland Yard doesn't bother? #McCann
    4 minutes ago

So is brown going to re-examine the evidence and interview all the witnesses?

Hello - is anyone at home? The UK police do NOT give a running commentary on what they are doing, rightly believing IT IS NO BUSINESS OF GHOULS AND RUBBERNECKERS.

Some investigator she is, if she can't be bothered reading up on UK law.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:06 pm

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    When I am asked to profile for the defense, I tell them I must re-interview their client & I must clear him. I rarely hear back.
    2 hours ago

I expect that is because, with that one remark, she has proven that she has no idea what 'profilers' are actually supposed to do, and she would be more accurately described as a crime gossip. That one remark sums up her stunning stupidity and incompetence.

Sheesh. She must clear him? Who needs Trials?

I wouldn't have thought any Defence Team would be daft enough to ask her. Unless their client is guilty. She's very good at picking the wrong people.

And anyway, I thought Profiling was about the type of person who could have done it, and not about a particular individual.
    That's it, Judge. Call off The Trial. This man done it. Or didn't done it, whatever the case may be. This is Witch Hunting.

She has not been invited to be involved in the investigation, so therefore has no credibility when she imposes herself upon it, even less considering her source of information is gossip and hearsay mixed with public available files.

This is not a search for Madeleine, it is a search for cheap publicity while exploiting Madeleine.

When Pat walks around PDL, 'searching', she will be hailed for her agenda. But it will not be looking for Madeleine that she will be hailed for. It will be for exploiting Madeleine.

WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 am

Pat Brown
    Claudia79 Today
    snowflake wrote:
    I thought she might want to speak to them but perhaps not.

Snowflake, the PJ is an investigation Police. It is not a coffee house where people drop by to chat. That said, I mean no disrespect at all towards Pat Brown. Just making it clear that the only reason Pat brown could speak to the PJ was if she had relevant information to the resolution of the case. And I'm pretty sure the PJ know more than Pat and not the other way around.

Nice riposte.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:32 pm

God, what a muppet the woman is....

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    If the #McCann s & their friends return to Portugal, ask for the case to be reopened, do the reconstruction & take polygraphs, I'll go away.
    2 hours ago

Who's feeding her her lines, Butler? She really should have stuck to blogradio for trailer trash, she is way, way out of her depths now.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 pm

I don't know what these eejits are on ....

Posted on 3 Feb 2012 13:44:48 GMT
    Halcyon says:
    Whiterose

It was always Pat's intention to go to Portugal and carry out this "search" for Madeleine. Indeed, she initially promoted the locations as "Praia da Luz, Huelva and Rothley" but later admitted that the last part was tongue in cheek. She felt that arranging it for the same time as the Amaral case was a good idea. I think she may have hoped that had the McCanns been in Portugal at the same time, it would have ensured that more publicity would have surrounded the whole thing.

She had hoped, as recently as a few days ago, to rearrange the trip for the latter half of April. Indeed, the beginning of May - the 5-year point since Madeleine's disappearance, would have made perfect sense to give the trip the best possible chance of a high profile - however she has been unable to persuade the airline to change her dates and has thus decided to stick to her original plans. There are no indications of a planned book, but there will almost certainly be an update to her ebook "The Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann" which will include her thoughts and findings from her trip, and she is hoping that the McCanns will drop their insistence that Amazon should not advertise this publication rather than have it settled in court, although she obviously has made contingency plans for exactly that eventuality.

As for Pat's motivation for involving herself more deeply in the MM case? Well, of course there is a financial and promotional aspect, and maybe she has even taken the withdrawal of her ebook by Amazon as a declaration of war, in which case this can be seen as a retaliatory strike. However, I also think, like many of us amateurs around here, that she has a genuine interest in the mystery, is not convinced by the abduction story, and wonders about what incriminating evidence may still reside in Portugal that makes the McCanns so determined not to involve the Portuguese police in the search for their daughter.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:05 am

Latest tweets.

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    NEW article on the Press Release of the Cease-and-Desist Letter issued to Gerry & Kate #McCann. tinyurl.com/7225zdt #FreedomofSpeechintheUK
    2 hours ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    My children - Jeremy, David, and Jennifer, and my Mom and Dad at our family lunch. We had a wonderful time! pic.twitter.com/z43ZqFfr
    3 hours ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    2000 have viewed thePress Release of the Cease-and-Desist Letter issued to Gerry & Kate #McCann. But has the UK media? womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2012/02/press-…
    4 hours ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @
    @jessamakki It is a disease but apparently we don't have much of a cure because it is spreading.
    5 hours ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    Mother in Poland claimed baby was abducted. Confessed later to child's death. thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/85…
    5 hours ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @
    @anotherviv @RedundantEddie @nowaymojo I agree that Kate's statements & the condition of the twins is a big red flag. And not an abductor.
    5 hours ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    @
    @anotherviv @RedundantEddie @nowaymojo That is a reasonable motive if the McCanns were involved.
    5 hours ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    If the book was defamatory, the #McCann s could have taken legal action. Instead, they were just sneaky. Why? Read womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2012/02/press-…
    5 hours ago
    PAT BROWN
    ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
    3 days until I leave for Portugal. I'll be blogging daily, so I will keep you all in the loop as to what I am finding out. #McCann #LOOKING
    5 hours ago

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:16 am