A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

LEADING HOUNDER ARGUES WITH JIM GAMBLE

Sykes
    Sykes

LEADING HOUNDER ARGUES WITH JIM GAMBLE Empty LEADING HOUNDER ARGUES WITH JIM GAMBLE

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl 5h
    @JimGamble_INEQE Jim, all that we want is the truth and Justice for Madeleine #McCann

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 5h
    @5haronl Then we want the same thing. I just don’t want parents maligned & harassed by guesswork & opinion of a few self appointed idiots.

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl 6h
    @JimGamble_INEQE its the evidence of the dogs & the contradictions that are causing the biggest #McCann problem. Could you address these?

@5haronl So many of the issues have been answered or explained only for those with their own agenda to ignore the truth that does not suit.

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl 6h
    @JimGamble_INEQE I will delete that post & make no ref. to yourself but in return I ask you to please keep an open mind on this case.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

@5haronl Thank you. I have a open mind. My views are informed by my experience of the case not the partisan emotion demonstrated by 2many.

@5haronl According to the conspiracy theorists on that forum they know who did it? And they DONT.

@5haronl I have just looked at that forum again. Where’s the research? There's only offensive pic’s, opinions & rehashed versions of reports
    Yup. Hounder research = bad joke.

And I wonder if it was one of Mutton's libellous allegations that's been deleted?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:57 pm