A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

Found - 3 year old Chloe Campbell missing from her home on Thursday.

Sykes
    Sykes

Found - 3 year old Chloe Campbell  missing from her home on Thursday. Empty Found - 3 year old Chloe Campbell missing from her home on Thursday.

Post  Sykes Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:29 pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-12/chloe-campbell-3yo-girl-found-at-showgrounds/5385690
    Chloe Campbell: 3yo girl in police care after being found at showgrounds
    Posted 5 minutes ago

Authorities have found a three-year-old girl at the centre of a major police investigation in south-east Queensland.

Chloe Campbell was reported missing from a home at Childers on Thursday morning.

Her disappearance sparked an extensive search and authorities issued a child abduction alert.

A child was located late this evening at the local showgrounds and is now in the care of the Queensland Police Service.

No other details are known at this stage
    And guess what, the hounders and haters have been on this case - examples:

This sicko numty excelled itself by accusing the McCanns of abducting the child:

Laurie Harvey They had to think of something with the 7th Anniversary coming up so what better than another Abduction ............what !! there was no abduction in Madeleine's case and certainly no evidence proves that
    Parents' horror as three-year-old Australian girl is snatched from her own bedroom by intruder in case with chilling similarities to Madeleine McCann case
    Post jeanmonroe Today at 2:40 am

Do they have Pizzerias in Oz?

Andy and the 'groovy gang' getting 'bored', after 26 'visits' to Portugal.

A change is as good as arrest.

Sick, perverted hounder sniggering about missing children.
    Numties sticking their pitchforks in:

Jan Bones With everything I've seen and read, nowhere have the mother, father or sister mentioned Chloe by name. Just,'she, her and kid'.
    2 hrs · Like · 2

Janet Cocking "the child"...wonder if Chloe was "almost" perfect too
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Chantal Mohlmann They cant say her name...why?? Guild? ?
    2 hrs · Like · 1

Frances Gallagher Distancing technique. Also Mum would have made appeal too .One would do anything to get her back.

All that's missing is the fat biscuit-eater explaining what it means if parents take baths or call their offspring 'children'.
    Jacqueline Gibson Father prob involed maybe they should search the garage.
    1 hr · Like · 1

Jacqueline Gibson Where can I watch the father appeal?
    Found - 3 year old Chloe Campbell  missing from her home on Thursday. Troll10
    This wonderful news will have ruined the weekend for the likes of her.
    Babalou ‏@B_balou 3h
    Chloe's father taken to hospital after being punched?! https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/22545894/chloe-campbell-crime-scene-established-at-childers-home-of-missing-3yo-girl/ … What the hell is going on with this story? #McCann

========

Paul Rees Chloe's father taken to hospital after being punched?! https://au.news.yahoo.com/.../chloe-campbell-crime-scene.../ … What the hell is going on with this story?

Numties been knitting socks again, have they?  
    Sykes
    Sykes

Found - 3 year old Chloe Campbell  missing from her home on Thursday. Empty Re: Found - 3 year old Chloe Campbell missing from her home on Thursday.

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:00 am

Re: UPDATE: CHLOE IS FOUND.....Parents' horror as three-year-old Australian girl is snatched from her own bedroom by intruder in case with chilling similarities to Madeleine McCann case
    Post sharonl Today

SixMillionQuid wrote:
    Not reunited with the parents? I'm sure she will tell the authorities what's REALLY going on.

I hope so and I guess that its something like "Mummy and Daddy had a lots of cash from that nice Mr Murdoch"

To me that child looks lot older than 3.

Why on EARTH would Rupert Murdoch pay this child's parents to let him abduct her? What a whackjob.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Found - 3 year old Chloe Campbell  missing from her home on Thursday. Empty Re: Found - 3 year old Chloe Campbell missing from her home on Thursday.

Post  Rachel Granada Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:11 am

Great news to hear that Chloe is safe and well. I haven't been on the sewers this week but I'm not at all surprised to read what they have been saying. I bet the haters are gutted that Chloe has been found safe and well. Scumbags all.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:51 am

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl
    Chloe Cambell case being discussed gossiped and speculated about here #McCann http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t93

Fixed that for the hounder.

Again, I ask - Why so little enthusiasm for speculating about the Amy Fitzpatrick case? Or the Dean Fitzpatrick case?

Surely it isn't because their own are involved?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:34 pm