A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

BRET STARTS OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH ANOTHER PONTIFICATION

Bosie
    Bosie

BRET STARTS OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH ANOTHER PONTIFICATION Empty BRET STARTS OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH ANOTHER PONTIFICATION

Post  Bosie Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Thursday, 5 January 2012
    Silly People Will Believe Anything
    I've never had the misfortune to have a child go missing, probably because where children are concerned you sometimes need eyes in the back of your head--and of course, because I've never tempted fate by going out on the razzle and leaving them unattended.

The fruit-loops, on the other hand, have had their brains go missing over the festive season. Always the first to blast rags such as The Star for their contrived, gossipy must-be-accompanied-by-tits claptrap, they are now taking as gospel the said rag's latest theory that there was an abduction. Why? Simple--it's what they WANT to believe, so they will believe anything. As if the Met would tell the papers where they are in the investigation, let alone some chipwrap which isn't even fit for--well, wrapping chips in.

Now, the fruit-loops are saying that there WAS an abduction, because the Met have said so. Do they honestly think that the police are so stupid as to announce what they are really doing in this case, before someone gets a knock on the door? "Oh, and by the way, we're looking for a tall man called Smith, who lives at Number 126 Who-Gives-A-Sh!t-Street, drives a white Porsche and has a wife called Ethel. Funny how he'd left the country when we turned up at the address we'd printed in the Daily Dipper." Whatever the police tell us will have absolutely no bearing on where they are up to in the observation. Or have you been sniffing too many candles and knocking one off to Julie Hancock's calendar to realise that, you bunch of dumb Doras?

The first we'll hear of what's really been going on is when there's a newsflash.

NOT accusing.
    Posted by Lover Of Nice People at 06:06
    Bosie
    Bosie

BRET STARTS OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH ANOTHER PONTIFICATION Empty Re: BRET STARTS OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH ANOTHER PONTIFICATION

Post  Bosie Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:15 pm

How kind of the MissingMadeleine forum to post this up so we can see more of the kind of evil filth bret posts:

MT Pro McCann Trolls

People should be aware that on twitter there are many many people who go on and have a pop at each other when disagreeing over subjects.
    People should also be aware that you have to accept,that on a very emotive subject,that tempers can flare and at times,people can overstep the mark.

However on twitter the #MCCANN hashtag is horrible,everyone is entitled to free speech,those for and against the McCann's but some take it too far!

What do we mean by too far? Vile and abusive language of the worst kind,sickening and abusive false accusations ,incitement to hate,gleaning personal information and trying then with false accusations to involve the press,TV people,celebrities and i feel on behalf of the people who do NOT believe the McCann's version of events,to speak on their behalf!
    Now given this is a highly emotive subject words are exchanged and sometimes far too unpleasant but you can just give it back,but what examples are given earlier are going way too far!
    There are a band of PRO McCann supporters who are just way out of hand,normally not brave enough to post under their own names but hide and snipe from the safety of the shadows.
    SO with no further ado,supporting one vile individual called Muratfan,who has in his time blogged PICTURES OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN,is the woman named and shamed here her name is..............
    JUSTINE SPENCER..This woman has definitely incited to hate,published false accusations,has attempted to involve third parties by tweeting media persons and publications in an attempt to get them to print or air false and disgusting allegations...How this woman is allowed to be a train manager with one of Britain's LEADING companies is beyond me,i will NOT shame the company by naming them on this page.
    Remember when you are on twitter or using public transport to look out for the name,she wants to be famous,she wants to cause heartache and misery for people who only want to express their right to free speech and i hereby call upon THE FIND MADELIENE CAMPAIGN and the McCann's themselves,if you have any ties with this woman,sever them she causes your objectives more harm than good,i may not agree with the McCann's but no one wants that sort of supporter do they?............Remember the name JUSTINE SPENCER
    Posted by McCann Watching at 02:07

As MissingMadeleine is notorious for posting up deviant sh!t, is this an attempt to distance themselves from him? If so, it ain't gonna work. Pot, kettle, black seems to come to mind.
    Bosie
    Bosie

BRET STARTS OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH ANOTHER PONTIFICATION Empty Re: BRET STARTS OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH ANOTHER PONTIFICATION

Post  Bosie Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Sunday, 8 January 2012
    The Pied Piper Who May Lead Us To The Truth
    Here's a young man who has my whole-hearted admiration and support.
    Arthur Dreyfus, the author of "Belle Famille", a novel based on a story about a family which in my opinion is not---well, that belle.
    He's published his book with one of France's top publishers, and one week on it's doing rather well, thankyou.
    Most of the Loonies have ignored Arthur's book so far as have the British tabloids. It's a case of ignorance being bliss. They have their own version of events which they swear by--despite the fact that not one of them was "there" in May 2007--therefore they are not going to want to acknowledge this story which actually has an ending, meat fork and all.
    How Arthur went about his immaculate research, I know not, save that all corners have been covered. The French laws on privacy are Draconic, to say the least. The script will have been legally read to death--no Pat Brown/Goncalo Amaral bans for this one. The publisher's didn't feel they had to flog this one at half-price or risk it staying in the warehouse. And instead of some miserable sourpuss visage gracing their screens, the French have a young man of tidy looks, and affable mien.
    Arthur won one of French literature's most prestigious awards for his debut novel, therefore, contrary what "pitchforkers" (or should these now be called "meatforkers") are saying, this one--the book I was asked to write, but refused--is doing very well indeed. 40,000 copies shifted already, twice as many advance orders, huge acclaim from his peers, even the possibility of....well, best to leave that sentence unfinished.
    And how ironic that Granville is one of my favourite stomping grounds....

Posted by Lover Of Nice People at 03:44

Draconic- pardon? Surely you mean Draconian? What a mistake for a 'writer' to make. And the large highlighted section above - oh, pull the other one, it plays 'The Great Pretender'. No way is this egotistical, narcissist going to pass up the chance of even a Toc H glimmer of limelight. And as for the 40,000 copies statement, I checked and Novelrank is still stuck at 2 copies sold. Last one three hours ago which would be about 15.00.

Last Sale: 3 hours

January Sales: 2
    December Sales: N/A
    Current Rank: 3,520
    Reviews
    Sales Rank Stats

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:16 pm

What a Brat,.......sorry, Prat. Doesn't he know it's a Spoof? He obviously hasn't read it. Or maybe his French isn't as good as he thinks.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Tuesday wrote:
    What a Brat,.......sorry, Prat. Doesn't he know it's a Spoof? He obviously hasn't read it. Or maybe his French isn't as good as he thinks.
    Hello again and a belated Happy New Year. Well, as he's supposed to be half-French I would have thought he would speak better French than the average Brit. But then you can't tell the truth from the lies where he is concerned, can you?
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Oh, forgot to add this. Not insulting Freddie Mercury, you understand, just listen to the words. lol!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Bosie wrote:
    Tuesday wrote:
    Hello again and a belated Happy New Year. Well, as he's supposed to be half-French I would have thought he would speak better French than the average Brit. But then you can't tell the truth from the lies where he is concerned, can you?

But why would he want to stamp on Grenville? I thought they were on the same side.
    Bosie
    Bosie

Post  Bosie Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Tuesday wrote:
    Bosie wrote:
    Tuesday wrote:

But why would he want to stamp on Grenville? I thought they were on the same side.

Could he be referring to Granville, Manche, a commune in the Basse-Normandie region? Maybe he knows it for various - let us not go into exactly what - reasons?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:32 pm