A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

2 posters

david is so right!

Monday

david is so right! - Page 2 Empty Re: david is so right!

Post  Monday Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:45 pm

He was a God when he was younger. He still thinks he is.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 pm

He reminds me of that Freddy Kruger from those horror fillums.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:09 pm

Really shocked to see this heartfelt thread dedicated to David's wonderfulness being dragged into the gutter by trolls!

Just get it into your thick heads - if David thinks someone should not sing, then they should not sing, and that's an end to it! I am happy to have Mr Bret decide my listening pleasure because he's an EXPERT, something none of you even understand!

I fear that an influx of naysayers upset David last night because at one point he removed his FaceBook page!!!!!

Can you imagine - all his witty comments on Ble had gone too, and I really feared the worst.

Happilly he must be feeling a bit more settled this morning because it's back up.

Now, keep it clean and he won't be forced to do anything quite so frightening again - it brought me out in a cold sweat, I can tell you.

I occasionally lick the PC screen when I am reading his FB page and his blogs - I wouldn't want to be deprived of that pleasure and neither should any of you. So behave!!
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:16 pm

I occasionally lick the PC screen when I am reading his FB page and his blogs - I wouldn't want to be deprived of that pleasure and neither should any of you. So behave!!

Another raving lunatic! I hope you clean your PC screen with disinfectant often - you might give it something incurable, or worse.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Today's been bad. Still upset about David and my mom made me some lovely fary cakes to cheer me up.
    I don't know what to make of this youtube at all. Its confusing because with all due respects, I dont think Rudolf sings well at all. What would DB say about this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Mrs wu, this was recorded in 1923, probably on a wax cylinder and then transcribed to a shellac record. They didn't have the fancy gear we have nowadays so I don't think anyone could, or for that matter should, give an opinion on it. And also Valentino was singing in English, not his native Italian. It was recorded before Al Jolson sang on film. However I bet dear dave would be extremely rude about it.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks ever so for explaning it to me WM3. Oh, our grandad liked Al Johnson. Happy memories them.
    Do you think he would be rude then really? That would be wrong wouldnt it? Dont know much about some things like old fashioned singers. I like people like the Smiths. Bit different really.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:34 pm

I don't know David's opinion on this so I'm not sure what to think, but for myself I think it's really bad.

Do you think it's a fake?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:42 pm

No1DBFan wrote:I don't know David's opinion on this so I'm not sure what to think, but for myself I think it's really bad.

Do you think it's a fake?
    The Valentino recording? No it's genuine, right enough. Yu aren't used to listening to really old recordings, i think, from your remark. Old recordings are like that, as I said, no modern gear.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 pm

It does sound bad you have to admit and there's not much of a beat going on. What's with all that make up he's wearing in it?
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:31 pm

mrs wu wrote:It does sound bad you have to admit and there's not much of a beat going on. What's with all that make up he's wearing in it?
    They are photos from his most famous film 'The Sheik'.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:46 pm

I didn't know that MW. Haven't read the book yet because I cant say I'm too interested as I like my film stars closer to my own age but I did like DB as he looked really interesting in a way I cant describe. Maybe his hat reminded me of my great uncle Sid.

He wrote about film gods and things didnt he and you can learn so much. I just liked how he looked but I don't now. Confused again.
    WM3
    WM3

Post  WM3 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 pm

So it's the hat. Look, he pinched things from other writers, printed up half-truths and made up the rest. So long as it's got sex and masturbation etc he writes it. They are all dead, mrs wu, so they cant tell everyone what he says is lies. And when a son or daughter decides to have a go at him, he smears them all over the internet.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Im not wanting to upset you WM youre a nice person on here now. Its been a very emotional time on here the last couple of days and a girls feelings can get a bit wobbly if you know what i mean. I did read those things you sent to me and it was horrible what he did. I cant forgive him for that but it has been hard taking down the pictures I had of him in my bedroom. Don't know what to put tere now.
    FurCoat

Post  FurCoat Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:14 pm

David Brett wears a big fluffy fur coat when nobody is watching you know.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Does he fancy himself as Diana Dors then?
    DavidB

Post  DavidB Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:36 pm

all fur coat and no knickers then eh?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 am

Eeeeeeeeww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dont want to think about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:07 am