A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

MIND-BOGGLING RUBBISH

Sykes
    Sykes

MIND-BOGGLING RUBBISH  Empty MIND-BOGGLING RUBBISH

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:24 am

This must be some kind of new low.....one of the splitternumties, don't ask me which lot:

Simon Price
    This is going to be a dark post, but I hope that people will read it and think about what has been said:

The date of Madeline McCann's abduction was May 3rd 2007, and Madeline was staying in apartment 5A in Praia De Luz.

In the Illuminati, the number 0 (the middle numbers of 2007) is; symbolic of sun worshipping. It symbolizes the man who is reborn through occult rituals.'

2 (the first number in 2007) 'is the number of division rather than togetherness as is typical of other number system... It is the number of the total separation of God.'

5 (for May and the Apartment number) 'is a number that protects members of the Illuminati from
    Death. The Illuminati also use something called The Law of Fives which is the mind's power to perceive truth in just about everything.'

7 (the last number in 2007) 'This number is significant in several ways.
    There are 7 Creative powers of the Godhead
    There are 7 Great Ages of the Earth
    There are 7 Races of mankind
    There are 7 laws governing human life
    There are 7 Schools of Mystery Religions
    In Theosophy there is a seven step process of human evolution in
    which successive races evolve from a lower to a higher form of
    life.'

So we have:

Sun worshipping, occult rituals, division (of family?), separation of God (good), protection of members of the Illuminati, deception of the mind...

Could Madeline have been an intended sacrifice for the Illuminati? In other words, this was all planned and the family were in on it? This could explain why there has never been a body found.
    Where do they find this ridiculous drivel?    scratch
    Sykes
    Sykes

MIND-BOGGLING RUBBISH  Empty WE ARE MENTIONED ON TWITTER

Post  Sykes Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Judy Truly ‏@TrulyJudy73 2h
    Wow just how mad are these idiots? Bizarre minds! Mind boggling indeed!https://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t526-mind-boggling-rubbish … #McCann
    coco
    coco

MIND-BOGGLING RUBBISH  Empty Re: MIND-BOGGLING RUBBISH

Post  coco Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:47 pm

In Theosophy there is a seven step process of human evolution in
    which successive races evolve from a lower to a higher form of
    life

and the loonies are stuck on the bottom step for eternity .
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:46 pm

Don't know whether to laugh or cry at the insanity. Sounds like D.Icke nonsense?
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:53 pm

There are 12 members in Kool and the Gang.

I think it means something..... I've just e-mailed the Grange team.
    Broho

Post  Broho Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Will you post their response here. Maybe we could all do it.  bounce bounce bounce 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:28 am

Broho wrote:Will you post their response here.  Maybe we could all do it.   bounce bounce bounce 

Yes, I rang up and spoke to a really nice sergeant who took what I said seriously. I've uncovered another link - if you add the number of members of Showaddywaddy to the members of Earth, Wind and Fire you get the number 14 which is 7 x 2.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:24 am

my Theory involves the 5th Dimension , they can Crack the Case .
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:18 pm

I bow down to you all. You are amazing and am so blessed to be a member of this hard working team of detectives.

Sykes
    Sykes

MIND-BOGGLING RUBBISH  Empty HERE WE GO, BLACK v WHITE MAGIC - STEP FORWARD ALL POINTY HATS

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Karen Johnston
    This is another scenario that could be a possibility if you want to swoosh it admin fine.
    After what i seen and some doing some investigations on someone and have a srong belief in nothing happens by coincidence,everything is for a reason, Thank you Rachael I now understand & I forgive you as a fellow believer in Mind, Body & Light connected things.

I have come to a conclusion that may be as far fetch as Alian abduction to some. I am prepared to be slated for it and have my Amethyst Cross at the ready to rebound any negativity energy LOL not.
    Has any body ever looked into the possibility of Witchcraft White (good) or Black (evil). other dark practices tht involve rituals

I am not well up on the Dark side of the Super Natural as this petrifies me & i wont even go there. I don't watch horror films either.

Holidays booked in a group in a group & others who were by coincidence on holiday at same time inc a minted bloke with his kids whom it has been pointed out.

A person saying i am not here for FUN!?

A person sick or just missing from a table most nights.

Mixed DNA in Blood samples near window ( could this be an alter spot).

The Apartment being with out much DNA ( cleaned by magic & yes spirits can move things )

The protection given from people in high places because of what they know and who they know about other covers.

The child's mother saying they have taken her, then stating it was a couple, did she mean a couple had taken her life, was it a ritual that went too far?.

No one knows who are into The dark side, but those people in them usually use it for personal gain. Please may i stress this does not involve White Magic and no i am not a Witch, but a few of my kids may thing so when they bully me & expect me to sit back & say nothing then those people looking in into my profile only want to take from it what they want to see.

==========

Paul Calvert i actually think your theory could be a good one il admit while i aint a practioner of magic i am into both black and white magic (in my opinion black magic isnt always evil it just depends on the person using it). it would make sense however

======

Steve Marsden It was mentioned back in 2007 that the death coincided with Beltane.

=============

Paul Calvert no offence but black magic dosent always leave traces i should know as i have alot of books on magic (both white and black)
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:28 pm

I always preferred Milk Tray myself, but the box never lasted long in our house. Maybe they were moved by goblins (yes goblins can move things).

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:32 pm

Steve Marsden
    It was mentioned back in 2007 that the death coincided with Beltane.

I think Stevo has been listening to too much T-Rex...
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:42 pm

If the idiot is claiming Madeleine died on Beltane then he's talking drivel as Beltane'(May Day) was on Sat. April 28th 2007. Sacrifices take place on the actual day, not 5 days later.
    Sykes
    Sykes

MIND-BOGGLING RUBBISH  Empty LA STUPIDA IS MUTTERING RUBBISH AGAIN

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:44 pm

From another forum with thanks for the post and pertinent comments.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor lol Beryl Spilsbury. I really would like to know WHY they are not available to the public to read. Presumably the public PAID for them to be translated!

Comment: And why the feck does the Varnish Queen imagine she's entitled to the expensive fruits of other people's labours for free?

Newsflash - she isn't.

The numties and other haters are always boasting that 'everyone' supports them, so why don't they raise the money to get their own, professionally-translated files? Not that they'd like what they read as all their myths and shibboleths were exposed as falsehoods.

At the end of the day, the PJ have all the original, Portuguese files.

The McCanns have professionally-translated copies of all the files.

Scotland Yard have their own professionally-translated copies of all the files.

It's actually NOTHING to do with a shower of hate-driven lunatics, conspiracy theorists, armchair defectives and similar self-important nobodies.
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thats what I dont understand... they are searching for their daughter...they would surely make the BEST USE of the internet to have people all over the world searching on the internet instead of just accepting sympathetic comments. Why havent they got a team of people scrutinising the files to look for ANYTHING that could give an indication of what happened to Madeleine? Oh... I guess they do.... US

'They' do - the people concerned are called the 'PJ' and 'Scotland Yard'.

Not a shower of conspiracy theorists, armchair defectives and sicko garage painters that get off on fantasising about children's funerals.
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Why does hoho keep banging on that the McCanns should release their professional translations of the files on the internet for all to read?

Is hoho implying that the translations done by Morais et al are not trustworthy?

Laughing Laughing Laughing 
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:38 pm

What do you mean untrustworthy? As if..... Wink 
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:48 pm

Broho wrote:What do you mean untrustworthy?  As if..... Wink 

Indeed. As if someone as impartial and credible as dear Joana and co. would miss chunks out and deliberately mis-translate some parts. How dare hoho imply such a thing!
    Broho

Post  Broho Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 pm

I know Rachel. Especially as Morais is so close to Hoho's pinup idol Goncalol. It seems like such a slap in the face.  flower 
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:19 pm

Lucy Angel-face Roberts
    Ok I've been thinking a lot about this case lately and I am 100% behind the dogs findings and the pj from the very start. BUT WHAT IF .. huge IF .. What if the mccanns did set up a faked abduction / confusing crime scene in order to sell maddie via illegal adoption or into child sex trafficking .. What if the fund was set up as a "win win" for them as in paid for maddie by who has her ( maybe even paid into the fund as a means of explaining / laundering the money for maddie) so paid for Madeleine and also continuing donations into the fund to "find her" pouring in .. They financially benefit a lot from his scenario .. Then onto my next point .. Suspicious an obviously confusing crime scene .. Perhaps small traces of blood were distributed at the scene , perhaps they situated sea bass around the wardrobe in the car boot etc ( knowing no body would be found so prosecution unlikely) I think the blue tennis bags breif appearance in a photo then gone could have been to arouse suspicion as to take the heat off whoever has maddie still fully well knowing conviction would be unlikely.. Again the very openly obvious hire car boot being left to air quite publicly at the next villa, then the sea bass perhaps a frozen 1 chucked in the boot to defrost in a car to again arouse suspicion but not enough to convict .. If this is atall possible and I'm not sayin it is ,it's just a theory maybe we could discuss further and pick apart?? Maybe the mccanns planted Enuff suspicion and confusion so who ever has maddie got away and off with no trail to hopefully bring her up as their own child .. While the mccanns get rich and famous and always direct the investigation away from where maddie really is! If this was the case I do also think they would arrange once maddie has grown up for her return and then they " the mccanns would again profit from books movies and the fund etc .. Maybe someone's hanging onto maddie for the mccanns and they are all awaiting the right time for her to " be found" and then commence the micro chip agenda created by doctors or the found once missing Madeleine McCann ?? All in my opinion I must stress and if admin feel this isn't relevant then please remove it
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Blimey, that forker must have RSI after typing out all that crap.
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 pm

forker's got worms in its head .
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:20 pm

coco wrote:forker's got worms in its head .

Yes indeedy Coco. Horrible, horrible people.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:40 am