A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - BEING BEMUSED AND AMUSED AT THE SAME TIME

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - BEING BEMUSED AND AMUSED AT THE SAME TIME Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - BEING BEMUSED AND AMUSED AT THE SAME TIME

Post  Sykes Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 pm

I'll start with amusement and the idiot who posted up that someone on the Jeremy Kyle Show had put the phone down when asked to give the McCanns a lie detector test.  I say 'asked' but from what was posted up it sounded more like a loud demand.   Another made me laugh with his stalking of someone who owns an aircraft.  And what about the claim that Gerry McCann is a 'famous brain surgeon' and obviously involved in the death of Princess Diana.   And there are the antics on the Icke TV site, which appears to be going down the pan very fast.  The latest is that TVP is going to sue someone for being truthful about the shenanigans on there.  Meanwhile every tiny 'piece of information' sends them into a hysterical spin, with posts that they have sent their conclusions to the police, CPS, the Prime Minister and so on, in fact to anyone they can think of.  And what happens to these items?   They get trashed.   There are so many examples that I don't have the time or the patience to catalogue all of them.   If you have an hour or so to waste then read twitter or go on facebook, it's all there.   And bemused?   This is comes mainly from the antics of these 'persons' - imagining that Scotland Yard is going to avidly read their theories etc and then rampage up a driveway in a certain town and arrest two people who are not guilty of anything.   And then there is the hatred for people they do not know and have never met, the threats to molotov cocktail peoples' home, beat up innocent civilians, terrorise anyone who disagrees with them.   I have no panacea for all this, but I do know that the social media sites are somewhere I have no intention of joining.  Oh, well, tomorrow is the weekend so I expect we will get the usual drunken insults, threats etc - nothing out of the ordinary then.   Pass the popcorn.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:29 pm