A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

SYKES' TAKE ON - UNBELIEVABLE

Sykes
    Sykes

SYKES' TAKE ON - UNBELIEVABLE Empty SYKES' TAKE ON - UNBELIEVABLE

Post  Sykes Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:28 am

In Edinburgh, Scotland, a 3 year old boy has vanished, missing since 16th January 2014.   The whole of the city is mobilised, hordes of volunteers scouring the streeets, searching for him.  It's cold, often bitterly cold at this time of the year and days are short but they came out to help.  So far there has been a possible siting of him, but no further news as yet.  Meanwhile, safe in their warm houses, hunched over their keyboards, the cyber ghouls are up and running.  The usual suspects are at the head of the pack, with Tony Bennett posting up about it being a possible scam, while Rosalind Hutton gives her pennyworth, talking total bollocks as usual, and posters ask questions about birth certificates (why isn't the father's name on it), the CPS, at risk registers, demands for full details of how the police are proceeding and offering their version of events and generally repeating ad nauseum the hate they have levelled at the McCanns for the last seven years.  In all this, I am somewhat amused by posts that ask whether the borders have been closed and is Edinburgh near the sea - yes, it is, no, the border between England and Scotland is always open, as it is a United Kingdom, and no, there are no volcanoes, acid plants etc.  Already the mother is 'guilty' of some heinous crime against her child.  Yesterday the hysteria built up and up, which makes me fear what the weekend will bring.  Let us hope this matter will soon be brought to a happy conclusion.

ETA  Since posting this I understand the missing boy has been found dead, in Fife, some 30 miles from Edinburgh and the mother has been detained.   RIP, little Mikaeel.  However, I am not expecting the ghouls to go away - in fact I am expecting their vile posts to multiply.  What a sad world we live in.

Last edited by Sykes on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:38 pm