A Platform For Exposing The Worst Hater Trolls

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAVID BRET, HIDEHO AND OTHERS .... THE WORST HATER TROLLS

4 posters

NOW BIRCH IS WAVING A BEGGING BOWL

Sykes
    Sykes

NOW BIRCH IS WAVING A BEGGING BOWL Empty NOW BIRCH IS WAVING A BEGGING BOWL

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:28 am

Birch has the begging bowl out:

Digging for Madeleine McCann
    This man Robert Murat wants E50 000 from Stephen D. Birch to dig up his rear gravel driveway and allow the possible exhuming of the remains of Madeleine McCann. Portuguese newspaper Correio da Manha has negotiated the deal. Are you prepare to contribute towards the cost. A £1 donation by every member of this group will guarantee our right to excavate the driveway and find answers

Might have known the CdM rag would be involved in this - but if they are, why aren't they paying Murat the money Birch claims he wants?

Not that I believe a single word Birch says, I must make clear.

He does have his fans, though, like this looney:

Marilyn Murray money again the arsehole he wants money for to dig up abit of drive when he hasn't put the drive down properly in the first place it has weeds growing from it some amataured work done and he wants money ha ha ha what is wrong with people get a spade and dig it ----

That one thinks Robert Murat is an 'arsehole' for not letting a South African lunatic and general oxygen thief dig up his mother's property.

Charlotte Littlemisspink He shouldn't want money as long as it's put bk right what's his prob the rat

Charming! Take it they wouldn't object to whackjobs trespassing on their property and demanding they be allowed to dig it up?  
    Tracey Lewis i would certainly donate, share the link..

There's one born every minute. Usually on a hate site.

Thanks to another forum for this and the comments.

Last edited by Sykes on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

NOW BIRCH IS WAVING A BEGGING BOWL Empty Re: NOW BIRCH IS WAVING A BEGGING BOWL

Post  Rachel Granada Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:46 am

I thought Birch claimed to be a successful, wealthy businessman? He shouldn't need to be begging on hate-sites.
    Sykes
    Sykes

NOW BIRCH IS WAVING A BEGGING BOWL Empty LICKLE STEVIE BIRCH SPITS OUT HIS DUMMY.

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:02 pm

NOW BIRCH IS WAVING A BEGGING BOWL Bircht10

NOTICE:

STOPPPPPP EVERYONE. STOP THE BICKERING.

You disgust me to my core. I,ll personally raise all the money needed to pay Robert Murat to excavate the driveway and establish whether Madeleine McCann is buried beneath the rear gravel driveway.

I withdrawing my previous requests for financial assistance from the British public. I am disappointed and shocked by most of your behavior.

Stephen D. Birch (Cape Town) South Africa
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Digging for Madeleine McCann the money topic is now closed, Stephen D. Birch will personally pay the money requested by Robert Murat as the British public are not interested in assisting !
    And this may well have been what started him off:
    Claire Bamber Stephen D. Birch are you able to post photo evidence of the correspondence between yourself and Murat's solicitor, particularly where he asks for €50k? I can understand people's reluctance to part with money, but maybe if we can see the letter or email, then maybe people would be more willing to support this financially?
    Comment: How very dare someone ask for proof instead of just handing over money?
    Jason Brown Can one of you conspiracy nutters perhaps explain to us sane people exactly why not a single reputable newspaper, television station or website agrees with any of your theories?? Or are they by any chance "all in it together"?!
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Stephen D. Birch
    Stephen D. Birch will consult with his attorney tomorrow morning to discuss releasing confidential correspondence between himself and Correio da Manha, to the public , regarding the E50 000 required to dig up the Murat driveway.
    Neeley

Post  Neeley Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Sykes wrote:
    Stephen D. Birch
    Stephen D. Birch will consult with his attorney tomorrow morning to discuss releasing confidential correspondence between himself and Correio da Manha, to the public , regarding the E50 000 required to dig up the Murat driveway.  

What a nutter. Who would take him seriously?  lol! 
    coco
    coco

Post  coco Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Bennett talks about himself in the third person too , maybe its a nutter thing .
    Sykes
    Sykes

Post  Sykes Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Birch is now claiming CdM wrote to him thus:

E50 000 REQUIRED TO DIG UP MADELEINE MCCANN

(Here is the letter from Correio da Manha, Portugal's largest newspaper calling for E50 000 on behalf of Robert Murat, to allow the excavation of the Murat driveway and the possible exhuming of Madeleine McCann's remains !

Sent: 29 October 2013 23:13
    To: Stephen Birch
    Cc: Octavio Ribeiro
    Subject: RE: Excavation of Murat driveway

Dear Mr. Stephen Birch,

On behalf of Mr. Octávio Ribeiro, my editor in chief, I’m replying to the request you send to Correio da Manhã in order to facilitate a deal to dig up Robert Murat’s driveway.

We propose the following:

a) You’ll transfer 50.000€ to Correio da Manhã, that will act as mediator with Mr. Murat’s lawyer and make sure that the same amount get to an account indicated by him;

b) This amount will not only give you and your team access to the driveway in Mr. Murat’s property, but will also allow an excavation. Besides this, Mr. Murat’s will give up of any charges against you by trespassing and defamation;

c) Correio da Manhã and CMTV (Correio da Manhã TV channel) will have all the exclusives of covering the excavations and of interviews with you and your staff, as well as the exclusive of a big interview indoor, in our studios. All the copyright of the images are for Correio da Manhã, exception made for South Africa, because it’s your country and you can explore them as you want;

d) If the remains of Madeleine McCann are under the driveway Correio da Manhã will pay you back the 50.000€;

e) Correio da Manhã doesn’t cover any costs of travel and accommodation for you and your team;

f) If the remains of Madeleine McCann are not under the driveway the 50.000€ will not be returned to you;

g) We think these conditions are very good to serve your purposes and, therefore, are not negotiable. If your answer is positive, we'll ask our lawyers to draft a proper contract;

h) This mail is highly classified, and must remain always in that condition, now, during and after the process.

Best regards

--------------------------------
    Mensagem escrita ao abrigo
    do novo acordo ortográfico
    --------------------------------
    Miguel Martins
    Subchefe de Redação Multiplataforma
    Correio da Manhã/Correio da Manhã TV
    Telefone direto: 210 494 575

Arruamento D à Rua José Maria Nicolau, Nº 3
    1549-023 Lisboa

Oh dear. If that's genuine, then it makes CdM look like a real shower of ghoulish, exploitative sh*ts. But we knew that anyway.

Let's hope the email isn't genuine, or someone has a lot of explaining to do. Not least Gonzo's chums at CdM.

Rachel Granada
    Rachel Granada

Post  Rachel Granada Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Maybe Birch could approach the Turquoise One for a share of the £300K that has, according to Poulton, been misappropriated by TPV.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:52 am